Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,624 Followers

"I understand..." Her tone was thick with disappointment.

All part of the plan. All part of the plan. The mantra ran through my head, my talisman against whatever might happen next.

"But..." I continued. I saw her perk up in bed. "Tomorrow is a new day, isn't it..." I let the words hang in the air, an unspoken promise.

"Yes..." Her voice was quiet and low. She was wondering what was wrong, wasn't sure what she'd done.

I stepped closer now and knelt beside her on the bed. "Kiss me, wife," I told her, and she leaned forward, her hands resting almost delicately on my skin.

She kissed me, her sculpted lips pressing to mine tightly. She wanted me. I could feel it in the kiss, could feel it as the air grew electric again between us.

Then, I pulled back and traced a finger down between her tits. I felt her shiver under my touch, wanting so much more, and I suppressed the glowing grin of satisfaction that struggled to break through my calm facade. "Good..." I murmured softly into her lips. "Very good."

* * *

The night was quiet, and as Barbara slumbered beside me I gently pulled open the drawer of my bedside table and fished out the old iPod and earphones.

I snuggled back into my pillows and was about to press Play when my phone, screen side up on the table, brightened suddenly. My eyebrows went up in the dark. What's this? I reached over and held it above my face.

It was a text. From McKenzie.

"I heard you and Mom..."

I grinned. My fingers quickly tapped out a response.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Her response was just as fast. "It's not like she was being quiet."

My smile turned to a confident smirk. "Jealous?"

The text bubble bounced on the screen for a second as she replied.

"Maybe a little ;)"

I sighed out a satisfied breath. What man doesn't want to hear he's jealously desired by two smoking hot babes? Then, my fingers were typing again, switching subjects.

"Did you start planning your party?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"When?"

"This Friday."

"You invite who I asked?"

"All my friends. And I told them to bring people they know. Only requirements: cool and hot." There was a flame emoji at the end of the message.

"All over 18?" I bit my lip as I added. "It's going to be quite... adult."

"Daddy!" I could practically hear McKenzie's mock outrage. "Are you planning on being naughty?!"

I barely paused for a second. "Not without you, baby girl."

"Good."

I breathed in deeply. I realized I was exhausted. I guess being the Man of the House takes a lot out of you.

"Night, Kenz."

The bubbles again, followed by: "Good night, Master..."

I put my phone, screen down, on my nightstand and let out a contented sigh. The moon, moving slowly across the sky, shone in on the darkened room. It left the corners dark and mysterious, full of seductive promise and possibility.

Taking another slow, deep breath, I pressed Play. The last thing I heard as I drifted off was the calm, resonant voice of Mr. Silver Fox in my earphones.

"Are you ready...? Good... Because you're only getting started..."

* * *

Thank you for reading and welcome once again to the Brain Development Enterprises series. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please let me know, because your positive comments keep me going.

If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica.

I'll see you soon with the next chapter,

JC

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,624 Followers