Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdaughter glanced over her shoulder as though checking for my approval, but I was caught off guard. I shrugged helplessly, hoping against hope that my pulsing erection was hidden.

This was awkward.

McKenzie took a deep breath, then nodded, blowing out the air. She jerked her head. "On the porch," she muttered. She didn't close the door as she followed him across the wooden deck, where I saw him turn and lean on the railing.

She stood several feet away, leaning as well, and I was grateful she'd managed to get them both facing away from me. I glanced down, realized my fly was undone, and zipped it up quickly. Close call.

"Who's that?" I heard the suppressed frustration and half-formed accusation in Lucas's voice.

"Lucas..." McKenzie's voice sounded almost gentle. "Why are you here?"

"Because I needed to talk to you!" His tone was low but emphatic. "You've been ignoring me, you blocked my number, and I have no idea why! I even texted your mom, but she didn't have any idea what was going on. She said that I would have to talk to you to figure it out."

I frowned, slightly. Thanks, Barb, I thought, realizing that my wife had inadvertently interrupted my sexcapades with her daughter. She would probably be pleased to know it, I thought.

I wondered for a moment, what I should be doing in this situation. Did I leave? Did I stay? Did I go out and join them? Bountiful confidence aside, it wasn't like I knew the answers to all awkward situations. I decided to wait a minute, to see if McKenzie needed my help. Lucas didn't seem like he was going to try something, he looked more nervous than anything, but you could never tell with teenage boys amped up on hormones.

"I broke up with you," McKenzie said slowly, and I could hear the struggle in her voice. I could only see half of her through the doorway as she shifted uncomfortably against the railing. I tried to ignore how good her ass looked in those shorts. "I'm sorry, but I did. I know I was rude about it, but..." she hesitated. "A lot has been going on, and I needed some space."

Lucas glanced over his shoulder at me, then back at her. The glimpse I caught of his face was a frown of confusion and upset. "Is this him?" he asked. "Is this the more mature guy you told your friends about?"

McKenzie snorted. "That's my stepdad, goofus," she shook her head and laughed, teasing him gently, trying to ease the tension. "You never got a chance to meet him. He works a lot."

Huh, I thought. I wondered whether that was the real reason. Or maybe I just hadn't been important enough to McKenzie's life to merit an introduction. I could tell Lucas was still suspicious, but her reassurance was evidently enough. I almost chuckled softly. The idea of her being with me was so taboo that it was actually a valid deflection.

"Then who is it? Is it someone I know? Why did you ignore me for more than a week?" Lucas's voice trembled with emotion, and I knew that he was building up to an outbreak of sadness. I eyed him up and down from behind. He looked fit, probably an athlete of some kind. He was wearing a pair of jeans that looked worn in but might have been bought that way. His tee shirt had album art on the back and the name of a band I didn't recognize.

Teen drama, I thought, glad I didn't have to deal with it anymore.

McKenzie shrugged. "It's not any of your business anymore, Lucas," she muttered. "I'm sorry..." I could tell she felt helpless, like she didn't want to hurt the guy's feelings anymore but didn't know how to get rid of him.

As I realized it, I felt a surge of protectiveness well up inside of me. My inner Alpha Male had decided it was time for the Man of the House to step in.

"Lucas, right?" I said, drawing both of their attention back to the doorway. Mercifully, my arousal had drained away as I had watched their interaction, and I strode onto the deck erection-free. I held out my hand for a shake, making him turn around and instinctively hold out his own in reply.

I shook it firmly. "I'm John," I told the teenager. "Like Kenz said, I'm her stepfather."

"Nice to meet you, sir," he mumbled, glancing away from my eyes.

I was standing a little to the side, between him and McKenzie, so the three of us made a rough triangle on the deck. "I want to tell you, Lucas," I continued, "that McKenzie is telling you the truth. I wouldn't say anything but it's obvious you have a lot of feelings for my daughter." The words flowed smoothly from my lips, in a tone that was somewhere between reassuring and stern. "There's been a lot of drama here at home and McKenzie got caught up in it." I'm only a little taller than average, but he was a little shorter than average, so I had to bend closer to look into his eyes. "She's sorry that she was so insensitive about your breakup. She was just telling me yesterday how bad she felt about treating you so poorly."

Lucas glanced at McKenzie and she nodded, trying to look like a torn-up teenage girl. It wasn't that hard. McKenzie, as I knew, could be a caring and sensitive person. She hadn't handled her breakup well, and she did feel remorseful. But I wasn't going to let Lucas get in the way of things moving forward.

"That said," and I let my hand drop on Lucas's shoulder.

He jerked at the contact and looked up into my face.

"I think it's best if you go now and let her be."

The teenager swallowed, his eyes dropping once again away from mine and to my shirtfront. He seemed indecisive for a second, like he was ready to leave, but suddenly his eyes sharpened.

He'd noticed something.

Lucas shifted back, leaning against the railing and glancing between me and McKenzie. "Is that his shirt?" he asked, staring hard at my stepdaughter.

McKenzie looked confused for a second, then glanced down. The dress shirt I wore was obviously the same style and brand as the one she had thrown on. It was impossible for her to hide the guilty look that flashed across her face. She tried to cover it up, words stumbling as she said, "Yeah, but—"

Her ex's body tensed and his head snapped back to me. "It is you!"

I frowned, not saying anything, but the teenager babbled on, his eyes widening.

"It all makes sense! The mature older guy, the problems at home..."

"Lucas—" she tried to say.

"You're screwing your stepdad!" I couldn't have said what pushed him over the edge. Maybe it was the thought of losing his girlfriend, maybe it was the simmering resentment he'd been harboring towards the man McKenzie had supposedly broken up with him over, or maybe it was just the testosterone roaring through his system looking for a fight.

"Leave her be." I had had just about enough of the judgement, but I would have been willing to let it go. Except that when I spoke, Lucas's face screwed up vengefully and he decided that then was the best moment to take a swing at me.

One of his hands curled into a fist and he pushed himself off the railing with the other. The fist swung up at me in a hard, looping punch. And then, in the instant before he knocked me back, something even more surprising happened.

My body responded, my arm rising to deflect the blow sideways so it collided with my meaty shoulder and not my exposed jaw. My other arm moved as well, shooting forward as my hand clamped down on his shirt front. I grunted at the pain of his blow but I wasn't really thinking about it. Something else was controlling me, the inner Alpha Male who had made the executive decision that now was the time to protect his household.

Lucas's eyes bugged out and his mouth parted in a strangled gasp of surprise as I spun and threw him back against the house. His breath flew out of his body in a whoomph of air and he gaped, breathless as I took a single stride toward him.

My own fist cocked back and then powered forward.

Wham!

Lucas flinched, his eyes snapping closed, as my knuckles slammed into the wood an inch from his ear.

McKenzie had barely had time to gasp in shock and spring forward, her hands on my shoulders as she tried to pull me back. "Don't hurt him!" she cried softly, tugging at me.

But I wasn't hurting him. Just warning him.

"Get out of here, boy." My voice had the resonant timbre that it got when I was channeling my deep, primal ability to command. "You are done with my family."

I released Lucas's shirt and he stumbled past me on trembling legs. I stepped aside to let him go.

He shot one, terrified, look over his shoulder as he tripped down the stairs, and then he was heading for the silver Mercedes parked on the curb. He fumbled in his pocket for his keys. Then, without looking back, the engine roared to life and he whipped away at speed.

McKenzie watched mutely as I shook my hand, time seeming to click back into place and the pain of my hand making itself known as a throbbing ache across my knuckles.

"Ow," I said dully.

My stepdaughter glanced from where she'd watched her ex-boyfriend's car spin around the corner and into my face. She was still stunned. "What did you...?" she mumbled.

I shook my head. "I didn't hurt him," I said, sounding more confident then I felt. My own head was spinning as well, my brain confused at what my body had just done. "I could tell he wasn't going to let you go easily, no matter how nice you were. And then he decided to try and come after me..." I trailed off and shrugged. "I had to take care of business."

McKenzie sagged down into the rocking chair, which rolled back and forth several times. "I've never seen that side of you before..." she said quietly. When her eyes looked up at me, there was a mixture of confusion and awe in her hazel gaze. "I didn't know you could be so..." She hesitated, looking for the right word. "Aggressive."

My eyebrows jerked upward. "You're not mad?" I asked mildly. "You seemed a little upset when you thought I was going to hurt him."

My stepdaughter swallowed. "Alright," she nodded. "So maybe you were a bit intense..." The tightness around her mouth eased and her lips twitched into a little smile. "But you were in control the whole time. I know that now."

I nodded, not letting the confusion show in my face. The truth was, I hadn't been in control. But some part of me had, and that part of me had saved me from being sucker punched by an angry, upset teenager.

Just another question to ask Mr. Silver Fox when I get him on the phone, I thought.

I blew out a breath and shook my head. "So..." I said, trying to smile and glancing down at my reddening knuckles. "Can we get inside and take care of my hand?"

McKenzie nodded, her expression clearing. "We'll get you some frozen peas or something." She bit her lip, then glanced up at me again as she walked past. She put her hand on my arm. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that, Dad," she said. "Thank you for taking care of me."

I nodded. "Of course, angel."

She smiled and walked into the house.

It didn't strike me until a moment later, as I followed, that she'd called me 'Dad.' Not 'John,' which was how she'd referred to me when her mother was around. Not 'Daddy,' which she used when she was feeling frisky and teasing and sexy. Just 'Dad.' I wondered what it meant as I followed her into the house.

I smiled, watching her taut ass sway back and forth as she led the way toward the kitchen. I think I liked it.

* * *

The next time the doorbell rang, I started up on the couch. I'd been dozing, lounging with my head in McKenzie's lap while she read a book, but my daughter just gave me a mysterious smirk and shook her head.

"Nothing to worry about, Daddy," she told me. "Just that surprise I was telling you about."

I watched her bounce playfully up from the cushions and head for the front door, wondering. I heard the door open and there was a soft, excited giggling. Then, some more muffled sounds in the entryway.

"All good, sweetheart?" I called softly.

"Close your eyes, Daddy," McKenzie called back, her voice teasing.

I sighed, sitting up. I had changed from my work clothes into a more relaxed outfit. I used to wear sweats and ragged old tees around the house, but at some point McKenzie had gone shopping and gotten me several pairs of sleek, comfortable lounge pants. They clung to my legs and hips in the right ways, making me feel stylish even when I was being lazy. Maybe, once I was in better shape, I might go shirtless around the house. But, for now, I was still wearing an old tee shirt that hung loose from my shoulders and over my diminishing belly.

I closed my eyes. "Alright!" I said loudly. "They're closed."

I heard giggling. Then, the sounds of feet coming in from the entry. They came to a stop in front of the couch.

"Alright, Daddy," McKenzie murmured. "Open..."

I opened my eyes. Then blinked, stunned. My body reacted immediately, my cock starting to swell.

McKenzie stood in front of me. But she wasn't alone. Adrianna was here as well. And both of them were totally, fantastically naked.

They stood next to each other, my stepdaughter's tanned figure next to the busty Latina's darker caramel skin. Their eyes, hazel and green, were on me expectantly, teasingly, hungrily.

"Surprise," Adrianna said softly, the gorgeous 20-year-old's full lips turning up in a smirk. "Happy to see me?"

I blinked again and nodded mutely.

McKenzie bit her lip, eyes shining. "I know how stressed out you've been, Daddy," she murmured, sidling behind Adrianna and letting her fingers trail across her friend's shoulders. The Latina sighed and her lashes fluttered at my stepdaughter's touch. "I thought that together, the two of us," she reached around and her hands came up to cup Adrianna's big, round tits. "We might be able to help." She squeezed gently, her fingers sinking into the darker girl's breasts, and the Latina moaned gently, her lips parting.

My body felt electrified by the sudden sight, the two gorgeous babes making me forget the troubles that were plaguing me. Allison's confrontational behavior at work, Lucas's ill-timed arrival and even Barbara's departure the previous night were all wiped from my mind.

I wanted these two. Now. And I would have them.

I am the Man of the House. I am the Master of the House. The Master deserves to be served. The Master deserves to be pleasured.

"Yes..." I muttered, my eyes roaming over their gorgeous bodies. I could see that both of them were already glistening with arousal, their inner thighs wet with dripping desire. Just the thought of serving me was turning them on like nothing else.

One of McKenzie's hands slid down Adrianna's stomach, her other continuing to gently knead and massage her friend's breasts. "And I thought," she added in a husky, sexy murmur, "that you might like to have a little show before we start."

Her fingers slid between Adrianna's thighs and the Latina moaned, head falling back onto McKenzie's shoulder as the younger girl gently began to play with her clit.

"Ohmygod..." the busty 20-year-old groaned, her own hands moving. One of them slid under McKenzie's and gently inserted a finger into her own, dripping snatch, the other covering her free breast and tugging, twisting her brown nipple. "Please say yes, Master... Your slutty little stepdaughter is turning me on so much..."

My eyes were round as saucers and my dick was straining against the cloth of my lounge pants. "Yes..." My reply was its own hoarse whisper.

"Yesss..." Adrianna moaned, her body beginning to move slowly, sensually, her hips moving in time with a silent music as my stepdaughter played with her for my pleasure.

"Yes," McKenzie murmured in her ear, her teeth gently catching at the Latina's earlobe. "Show my Daddy what a horny slut you are for him... Show him how turned on you get when he watches you... Show him what you wish he would do to you..."

Her green eyes glittering with an inner fire, Adrianna spread her legs further apart, her body still grinding back against McKenzie's naked figure. A second finger joined her first, vanishing as it slid in and out of her tight cunt.

I was hard as steel now but I was stuck in place, almost unable to move, entranced by the sight before me.

My stepdaughter's gaze was on me now, her tongue darting out to wet her pink lips as she played with her friend's body, a private show for my eyes only. "Do you like what you see, Daddy?" she asked.

I nodded and felt my hands move almost of their own accord, tugging at the hem of my tee shirt and pulling it over my head.

"Oh, no, Daddy..." McKenzie murmured, a smile turning up her mouth. "I don't want you to do anything..." Her lips brushed close to Adrianna's ear. "Open your eyes, lover... Do you see your Master?"

Adrianna's green orbs fluttered open, glazed and lustful. They locked onto me. "Yes..." she moaned, her fingers moving slowly in and out.

"And you can see that he wants you, can't you?"

"Yes..." Her eyes fixated on the bulge between my legs.

"I think you should do something about that..."

Adrianna nodded helplessly, overcome with wanton arousal, her body sliding away from McKenzie's grip as my teenage stepdaughter stepped back and watched.

"Crawl," McKenzie murmured. "Like a good little slave..."

Her friend fell to her hands and knees, eyes still locked on my straining erection, obeying the younger woman's instructions without question, her round ass up in the air, swaying back and forth as she crawled slowly toward me.

Behind her, McKenzie approached me from the other side, sidling around the back of the couch. "Close your eyes again, Daddy..." she whispered, her fingertips trailing over the back of the sofa and then across my bare shoulders. Her head dipped and her breath brushed across my bare skin. "And let us take all your stresses and worries away..."

I closed my eyes, felt my stepdaughter's fingers slowly sink into my shoulders, releasing tension that I hadn't even noticed in the thick muscles. "Good, Daddy..." McKenzie's voice was hot and full of promise. "Now, will you let your slave suck your big, thick cock?"

I nodded silently, relaxing into the sensations.

I felt Adrianna crawl between my legs, gently tugging at the waistband of my lounge pants. I pushed off the couch, just an inch or two, to allow her to pull my pants and boxers down and away, felt my straining manhood stand straight up like a flagpole.

"Now," and I could tell McKenzie's words were directed at her horny, lusting friend. "Suck your Master's cock..."

I groaned softly as the curvy Latina obeyed, felt her full lips wrap around the head and then slide slowly into her mouth. Her tongue circled the sensitive tip, teasing me, moaning as she tasted the precum that was dripping down my skin.

She took me deeper, and I felt her long, black hair brush against my legs, a strangely erotic sensation. I could feel the head of my length reach the entrance to her throat and then the tight confines beyond, hot and constricting pleasurably around me. One of her hands reached up to fondle my balls, gently squeezing and playing with them in her slim fingers. I'd never had a blowjob like this before, with my eyes closed and my whole body assaulted by sensations.

I loved it.

Suddenly, I felt McKenzie's hands leave my shoulders, and then I felt the sofa shift as her weight joined me on the cushions.

"Eyes still closed, Daddy..." she murmured, and her lips brushed softy over both of my eyelids before lowering to my mouth. She threw one leg across my lap and straddled me, up on her knees, Adrianna's head continuing to bob up and down beneath her.

My hands slid up my stepdaughter's smooth thighs and rested on her hips as I kissed her hungrily, pulling her into me and feeling her bare breasts flattening against my chest. Her nipples were hard against my skin, her arousal buzzing through her body. I could feel the tension in the room, the electric desire flowing like a tangible force, pulling the three of us together. Closer and closer and closer together.