Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock throbbed in Adrianna's mouth, aching for release, but I wasn't ready just yet. I still had to take the reins of pleasure.

I slipped my fingers down McKenzie's thigh. Even with my eyes closed I knew her body so well that I didn't hesitate as I brushed my fingers across her clit.

My stepdaughter shuddered at the contact, moaning and kissing me harder. Her tongue slipped between her lips and into my mouth, dancing with mine. I kissed back, my fingers descending lower, across her slick entrance and then sliding inside of her.

I felt her sigh and tighten around me, her inner muscles clamping down around the digit. I grinned into the kiss, pulled back my finger, and then slid two in together.

McKenzie moaned, and between my legs I felt a matching moan from Adrianna vibrate up through my throbbing length. I began to finger fuck my stepdaughter as her friend blew me, moving in time with the Latina's lips as her mouth bobbed up and down on my pulsing shaft.

"Yesss, Daddy..." McKenzie hissed, breaking free of the kiss as her head fell forward. Her hair brushed across my chest, across my bare skin. "Ohmygodyesss..."

I shifted my hips and pushed deeper into Adrianna's mouth, feeling the Latina's cheeks hollow around me as she sucked. Her lips were soft and perfect around my shaft, wanton and willing.

But I wanted more. "I want to fuck you," I whispered in my stepdaughter's ear, and I felt her writhe against me with pleasure at my words. "I want you to ride my cock... I want to make you cum all over me..."

Adrianna evidently heard my words and she pulled back, her lips sealing around the mushroom head of my length and sucking gently.

I moaned softly as she released me from her mouth, then felt her hands on my shaft, moving me into position. "Ready?" I groaned, and felt McKenzie's weight shift back over my lap. I felt her slick entrance part around me, felt the heat rolling out over my manhood like a furnace.

"Yes, Daddy..." she murmured, and the imagined image of my sexy stepdaughter waiting for my cock, eyes wide and innocent, was almost too much to handle.

"Good," I grunted. Then I thrust upward, the backs of my legs leaving the couch as I powered into my stepdaughter's tight pussy.

Fuck... With my eyes closed, it was like all of my senses were focused around my dick, the clenching inner walls of McKenzie's snatch, the heat of her desire and arousal, the slick wetness of her desire making me slide deeper and deeper into her core.

She gasped as I entered her, then gasped again and moaned as I pulled back and filled her up again. She began to ride me, and I felt her round, perky breasts fall against my face. She leaned forward and I felt her weight shift again as she used one hand to steady herself on the back of the couch.

"Suck my tits, Daddy..." she murmured, and I felt one of her hard nipples press against my parted lips.

I closed my mouth around it and sucked, my tongue swirling across the tight pleasure nub.

"Ohfuckyesss..." My stepdaughter writhed as I pounded inside of her lithe, teenage body, riding my shaft as we began to move in tandem. She knew me well, knew my rhythm, and even with my eyes closed the vision in front of me was breathtaking.

I could smell her conditioner, coconut and vanilla, as her hair swept across my throat. I could hear her soft moans and gasps with every thrust, every time I plunged up inside of her. Her skin was hot beneath my fingers, my hands tightening on her slim hips and then circling around to squeeze her bouncing ass.

"Yesss..." Adrianna's voice this time, and I could tell the gorgeous Latina was playing with herself, getting off watching her Master fuck her friend.

McKenzie's body clenched around me, almost too tight, her body unable to handle the sensations assaulting her. "Ohmygod Daddy..." she gasped. "I'm gonna cum..."

I didn't slow, filling her up so full I felt my cock press against her deepest walls. Then pulling back and doing it again. And again.

My stepdaughter collapsed forward, her head in my shoulder as she came, crying out. "Yes yes yesss!" Her voice was in my ear and my eyes flew open, the light dazzling my eyes. My cock was held tight in her pussy, her inner muscles milking me for all they were worth, but I still had another prize to take.

"Off you get," I grunted, and McKenzie slowly slid sideways, lifting one of her legs and allowing me to slide free of her body before she fell sideways into the cushions, her body shivering with the aftershocks of pleasure. I saw one slim hand tighten and then relax in the cushions and she sighed, lashes fluttering with bliss.

Then, my own gaze fastened on Adrianna.

The caramel-skinned goddess knelt at my feet, one hand buried between her thighs while her lust-glazed green eyes met mine.

"Do you want me?" I growled, my voice low and commanding. It almost wasn't a question.

"Yes, Master," she gasped, her lips parted.

"Good." I shoved the coffee table out of the way with one foot, magazines and McKenzie's book scattering. Pushing off the sofa I knelt in front of Adrianna and my hands went to her shoulders. I stared into her eyes, knowing what she wanted.

"Please, Master..." she whispered, eyes flickering to my swaying length between my thighs.

"Obey..." The word spun through the air and struck her with almost visible force, her head swaying back and her eyes going instantly blank. There was no resistance, no will, no desire to do anything but accept my command.

"Yes, Master..." the busty Latina murmured, her lips curling in the slightest of smiles as her will to resist drifted from her mind.

"Good girl..." I murmured, and then my hands were on her shoulders and I was bearing her down onto the rug. Her round tits bounced as she fell and I lowered my head, fastening on one brown nipple.

Adrianna gasped, spreading her legs as I took myself by the base of my length and lined up with her hot, drenched entrance. "Please, Master..."

"You're mine..." I grunted as I slid inside of her, her tight snatch the same and yet different from my stepdaughter's.

"Yes..." The gorgeous Latina moaned softly. "Yours..." She wanted this. Wanted to be taken. Wanted to be ordered around and told how to be, who to be. For me.

"Your body is mine..."

"Yesss..." I felt her spasm with pleasure. "My body is yours..."

"Your mind is mine..."

"My mind is yours..."

"You have no will..." I pistoned inside of her, my legs and ass clenching as I moved, my balls slapping against her skin.

"No will..." she agreed, green eyes vacant and staring into nothing.

"You'll fuck me whenever I want..."

"Whenever you want..."

"You'll fuck McKenzie whenever I want..."

"Yesss..." The idea lit up the pleasure centers of her brain, making her writhe beneath me. "I'll fuck McKenzie whenever you want..."

"You'll fuck anyone I please..."

She groaned and her back arched, offering her body up to me as I pounded into her core. "Anyone you please, Master..."

"All you want is to obey..."

"All I want is to..." Her breath was coming faster now, shorter, her hips moving up to meet my every thrust.

"All you want is to obey."

"Obey!" she cried out, her arms coming up to grip my sides as she came, her fingers tight and raking across my back.

I came as well, burying myself to the hilt in her tight body, my cock twitching and pulsing and erupting. Sticky white seed spurted from the tip of my length and deep into her womb, splashing across her inner walls as I groaned and my arms tensed and trembled, holding me up. I collapsed and rolled off of her, my vision hazy for a moment as pleasure washed over me, wave after wave. "Fuck..." I groaned, my body feeling wrung out. I felt my cock wilting onto my stomach, the last few spurts of cum landing on my belly.

I was too tired to care, too blurred with blissful warmth and heat and relaxation. "Wow..." My chest gently slowed down, my heartbeat easing into a more comfortable rhythm. "Wow."

"Adrianna..." McKenzie purred, rolling from the couch onto her hands and knees. She gently crawled between us and kissed her friend's cheek. "Feeling good?"

The Latina beauty blinked and her eyes cleared, then a happy smile spread across her full mouth. "Ohmygod..." she breathed. "So good..."

My stepdaughter's hazel eyes turned to me. "Feeling good?" she repeated.

I grinned. "So good," I agreed.

The teenager nodded contentedly. "A good surprise then," she murmured.

I reached out and she snuggled against my chest, kissing me on the cheek and the tip of the nose and the lips. "A very good surprise."

We lay sprawled on the rug for a timeless moment that seemed to pass ever so slowly, our bodies full of relaxed, happy bliss. And for that long, drawn-out second it seemed like everything would work out for the best.

* * *

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please let me know, because your positive comments keep me going. If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Lastly, I couldn't do this without the help of a few generous readers and supporters, so a special shoutout to all of them. You know who you are.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for Chapter 9!!

JC