Brain Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Zach's adventure begins with a strange and erotic night.
1.9k words
4.37
24.4k
31

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brain Games Ch 01

"Now, please close your laptops, and any textbooks."

Professor Enkins paused through the shuffling of taps, zips, and snaps as students put away their belongings.

"We have covered a tremendous amount of material pertaining to the brain, brain-stem, neural system, as well as the functions of cognition, memory, sensory interpretation, language, emotion, and motor coordination. But now I ask you to close your eyes and just listen. Let yourself breathe, and pay attention to that breath, inviting a stillness to your thought processes. Invite some quiet into the mind."

He paused, letting some silence settle through the room.

"As you read the text assigned for this topic, you will see that much of this knowledge comes from the study of damaged brains, and experimentation on animals in which brain function is derived from selective interruption of different brain structures. But I also suggest that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, and much can be learned by simply doing this: coming to silence and studying the experience of your own inner thoughts and feelings."

Some stifled giggles and others snorted, but the silence returned.

"Throughout history, those who have practiced rigorous mental discipline have accomplished far more than the study of damaged brains has yet revealed to be possible. It is beyond the scope of this course to undertake such study, but if the topic resonates with any of you, see me at office hours for guidance."

And with that he clapped his hands. "Have a good weekend, but don't neglect the reading."

Zach startled to attention. The warmth of the afternoon and the slightly stifling atmosphere of the cramped lecture hall had left his eyelids heavy and drooping.

Sarah, a bright, blond, buxom girl he knew by name but little else, was laughing. "I think the teach is recruiting for his meditation group," she said. "Is he even allowed to do that?"

Zach shrugged, and slung his pack over his shoulder. As he walked out he immediately kicked himself. This was why he never had any dates. A golden opportunity to strike up a conversation, and he didn't even open his mouth. But he felt the moment was passed, and in any case he mainly wanted a nap right about now.

He crossed campus hoping his room would be free. Thursday afternoon, so it was very possible that Jacob, his dorm-mate, was getting sexy with Ava. Maybe they would use her room for once.

Even down the hallway, he could see the paper taped to their door.

Zach started to turn away; it was warm, sunny, he could lie in the grass and use his backpack for a somewhat uncomfortable pillow.

But he didn't. His feet carried him forward.

"Meet at 5," the paper said, meaning they would be done by then and he could have his room back. Jacob and Ava would have dinner together at the meal-hall, and then go drinking or partying for the evening. Zach could have a nice, quiet evening reading, or maybe there would be card games in the common room.

There was no one around, so Zach put his ear to the door. He could hear them rustling. He could hear Ava's heavy breathing. The bed creaking very slightly.

Zach pulled his ear from the door and shook his head. He didn't want to be a perv. More, he didn't want anyone catching him at being a perv.

By the time he got back out to the quad, the professor's words came back to him. "Those who have undertaken serious mental discipline have accomplished far more..." What did he mean by that?

Zach let the sunlight soak into him, inviting his mind to drift.

* * *

The evening was much as he had predicted: Zach ate with some of the other homebodies from the dorm, and they played spades. He partnered with Maddy, a shy girl who might or might not be interested in him--she certainly preferred him as a card partner in spades or bridge. As much as he was feeling the heavy weight of his virgin-at-19 status, she wasn't the person his eyes tended to follow. He really did want his first time to be with someone he was totally attracted to. Anyway, any time he ever tried to think about opening his mouth to ask anyone on a date, his mind would freeze up, or he would realize the opportunity only later, as he had with Sarah after class.

So, Zach finished reading his literature assignment in bed, put out his light, and let sleep approach. Again, he found himself lingering on the professor's invitation. He had always been curious about meditation, and had read enough books about magic or things like magic. He had read and re-read a book about astral travel, and tried all the exercises in it, but didn't think he was doing anything more than imagining floating around. He had left that book back home when he started college.

His wandering half-dream reverie was interrupted when Jacob came in. And Ava, Zach realized. They were suppressing their laughter, and sounded at least a little drunk.

The dorm was dark, but there was just enough light coming through the shades for Zach to make out their shadowy silhouettes.

Zach watched from the corners of his mostly closed eyes, keeping his body still and his breath regular. Jacob and Ava undressed, and Zach saw enough of the shape of her curves to feel his arousal twitch hard. If Maddy looked more like that...

They slid into Jacob's bed, whispering and laughing. Zach couldn't make out their words, but the sounds were soon unmistakable. In the darkness, there was only a lumpy shadow, but Zach could just make out some kind of motion and the sound of the sheets rustling rhythmically.

Soon, Jacob was grunting out his breaths, trying to keep his voice out of it with incomplete success.

Zach concluded Ava must be giving Jacob a blow job, or at least that's what his "astral travel" imagination told him.

He pictured her curved and leaning down to stroke Jacob's shaft with her full, pretty lips.

This was something Zach had seen plenty of on the internet, but never experienced. In his mind, it was tantamount to being in heaven.

"Ssss... sss.... Ssstop.... Gonna..." Jacob hissed and the rhythmic sounds stopped.

More laughter more whispering.

The bed creaked as they shifted position and now Zach risked turning to his side, as if turning in his sleep, so that he could apply a more direct gaze to the other bed.

The light was so dim, without any color to it at all, he wasn't sure what he was looking at until Ava very clearly lifted herself upright. She was straddling Jacob. Even in this dim light, Zach could see the fullness of her breasts. Ava was at just the right angle, and the ambient light from outside limned her face, her breasts, her belly.

The way she was still leaning a little forward, her hands on Jacob's chest, gave Zach an incredible rush of warmth. He felt his own cock throbbing against his belly.

She moved and reached into the darkness below her belly.

And then she began to ride, slowly undulating her hips. Zach followed, rapt.

He watched mostly with his ears, although when the hints of light revealed Ava's flowing curves, he drank that in too. The bed across the room creaked under the slow rhythm of her hips, and her breath grew heavier. Jacob's too, with suppressed hints of grunt and growl.

At one point she stopped, leaned down against him. Zach had to imagine those full breasts flattening against Jacob, her hair draping over him, their hips locked together. Their whispering had grown more bold, or his ears had become sharper, but he heard Ava whisper: "I think Zach's awake," and Jacob answer: "Who cares? Let him watch then." There was more whispering before the rhythm resumed.

It was a little faster now, and Ava lifted herself part way, enough to turn her face up to the dimly filtered light from the blinds, enough for Zach to see her parted lips and the motion of her body with Jacob's upward thrusts. The sounds were wet, and a sucking sound as well, which Zach took to be Jacob latching onto Ava's hanging breasts.

Zach felt the warmth expand through his body and a buzzing of urgency clouding his thoughts. All he could see was the shifting hints of light off Ava's intent face, her gasping breath. All he could hear was the groaning of the cheap dorm-room bed as she rode Jacob harder.

Then Jacob groaned aloud, declaring his orgasm. He barely tried to hide his voice. His words ended in a long growling moan.

Ava slowed to stillness.

A deep stillness settled through the room.

Zach realized he was trembling, his own climax hovering all through his body, but fading away.

Ava gave a little sigh, part satisfaction, but maybe part disappointment, and rolled off to the near side of Jacob.

Zach lay in rigid stillness feeling the pulsing of energy and hunger coursing through him.

Before long, Jacob's breath settled into a regular, shallow, familiar sound, but Zach remained humming with intense sensations. He didn't think he would ever sleep.

* * *

Somewhere in the night, there was a dream. A woman: like Ava but taller, even more womanly, with shining rust-gold skin and black hair that was brilliant with blue highlights. This woman was draped in cinched gauze that hid only finer details, but revealed everything of her lush shape.

The woman had a commanding presence, and in the dream, Zach felt all that incredible sexual energy resurge through his body. So much he thought he was going to cum. Part of him knew he was asleep, and was afraid he would mess his bed. Part of him thought this was no dream at all, something important, significant, real.

"Accept the invitation," she said. "I will protect you, but in secret ways. You will have my most secret blessing."

She touched his forehead, his heart, and her hand reached down and held his balls. Her hand was as warm as summer sand on a bright afternoon. He felt his testicles loosen and relax heavily into her hand.

"Go to Enki, become his servant, and when the time is right, we will conspire from within."

* * *

Zach woke to an empty room. Sunlight filtered through the shades, leaving the room dim. Shaking the sleep off, Zach rose and cautiously checked his bed: he didn't think he had messed it at all.

He gradually pulled himself together, and tried to wash the strangeness of the night off with a long, hot shower. Nonetheless, something deep lingered with him.

Sitting alone at breakfast, he opened his notebook and tracked down Professor Enkins' office hours. Friday, 10am. He had never been to any professor's office hours, but somehow he imagined he might have a divine mission in doing so.

Out of curiosity he checked the office hours of his other professors, none on Friday. The university didn't have classes on Fridays, with the exception of science labs and some art programs.

So it was, a while later, his heart beating unexpectedly heavily, Zach found himself navigating up the labyrinth of the biotech center to find the room listed as Professor Enkins' office.

The building was mostly empty, and the fifth floor north ended in a round room with an empty receptionist desk; the professor's personal offices all radiated off the reception area, and all doors were closed and dark but one.

With trepidation, Zach approached 560-e, "Adjunct Teacher #3" printed on the frosted glass, the only door revealing light beyond.

He stood, took a deep breath, and knocked.

# # #