Brain Games Ch. 10

Story Info
Zach has a memorable evening, beautiful and terrible.
3.3k words
4.66
9.6k
6

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Warning -- this chapter contains a darker turn of events. For literotica purposes it would make more sense to break it into differently classified chapters, but the two experiences are important to go together.

-----

The most memorable part of Zach's night was not when Maddy was arching in orgasm, Mia's head clamped between her thighs. Nor when Mia was trembling and quivering, crying out in ecstasy while riding Mia's hungry lips. And it wasn't even when Maddy slurped at his achingly hard cock while Mia feasted on the spectacle and brought herself to another climax.

The most memorable part, the truly terrible part, came later.

* * *

Eventually, a little after midnight, exhausted from the physical exertions and emotional challenges of the day, Zach finally slipped into his own bed, feeling his sheets settle over his body and the sweet embrace of gravity pull him into his mattress.

Ava was there next to Jacob, but the two were deeply asleep, and Zach did nothing to disturb them.

He lay in the darkness and replayed the images of the day.

The scary Japanese girl who caught his psychic scheming... the woman in the library and her near-death orgasm... the incredible energy and the nearly instant composition of his paper... and Mia. Mia the leggy girl with lavender tipped hair, and all the scenes that she and Maddy and he had played out.

It had been slow getting Mia free of her inhibitions. Her desire was strong, and Zach had no trouble boosting it stronger. But her mind was a tangle of thoughts and fears and anxieties and concerns and cautions from dozens of different sources. Zach couldn't begin to untangle it.

So they had sat in Mia's tiny dorm room off a lounge-suite she shared with three others in the Longstreth dorm. Zach had sat in her desk chair, while she and Maddy sat on the bed, and they talked for hours. The conversation roamed around their backgrounds, their interests, the "big coincidence" and each time it touched back on sex, her desire would blossom and her fears would thicken to a heavy weight in her mind.

Maddy broke the impasse.

"So... have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No, no."

"You like guys?"

"Yeah...?"

"So you think you like girls, but you don't know. That's basically me."

"Why did I think you've been with a girl?"

Maddy shrugged: "I have. And I still don't know! I wish it was that easy. Let's say... she wasn't exactly the best first experience. And we didn't do everything, not by a long shot. It was more... psychological. But I have kissed a girl, yes."

"Is it different?"

"Let me show you."

And like that, they were kissing, and in an instant, all the weight fell away, all the tangles dropped. Watching the energies, Zach was utterly baffled by how something so heavy, so thick, so tangled could just... evaporate. What was the mind, then? Where did all that stuff even go? Could he do that? Zach had a feeling Enkins could do that.

They kissed, and their hands began to roam, and Zach got extremely aroused. He no longer needed to boost anything, because Maddy and Mia were both as turned on as seemed possible. The excitement crackled like electricity through the room, and at each small revelation, as clothes came off, as new curves were discovered and kissed and savored and pleasures expanded through all the dimensions of the universe, the electricity grew stronger.

Repeatedly, Zach found himself holding his breath, floored at the artistic beauty of what he was seeing, but also riding on the pleasures and the raw intensity of their arousal. His own was right there with them.

And they knew it. They both glanced at him from time to time, smiling.

Zach didn't say anything. He didn't pull out his cock, although he desperately wanted to. He kept himself to the corner and even closed his eyes from time to time to simply savor the energy of it, and the sighs and whispers and gasps and small moans of pleasure... and the rising scent of feminine arousal.

When Mia first brought her lips to Maddy's pussy, Maddy ran her fingers through Mia's long, straight hair. "I have been wanting this for sooo long..." Maddy sighed.

Zach had to wonder: what made a girl's mouth different from a guy's?

But something, because Maddy was soon writhing and bucking with a truly wild pleasure, and Mia was holding on for dear life.

Zach exerted some influence to help Maddy ride that massive wave for as long as she could before it crashed. And when it crashed, her cries resonated through the room.

Instantly, Mia's anxieties flared to life again: afraid her dorm-mates would hear them, what would they think? What would she say? How would she feel the next day?

Zach still couldn't manipulate these thoughts. Thoughts were to sharp and quick, they were like tiny fish in clear, running water. No matter where he tried to grab them, they slipped away, and more thoughts streamed through.

But he could turn down the intensity of the fear, and he could keep pushing on the desire, and when Mia had a pleasant thought, how beautiful and how sexy Maddy was sprawled across her bed, still quivering with pleasure, and how exciting it was, Zach could turn the dial up on that.

As soon as Maddy regained control of herself, it was Mia's turn, and before long Mia's thoughts were washed into the distance by Maddy's stroking, kissing, and licking. Mia particularly loved having her nipples licked and sucked, and Zach made sure that Maddy noticed it.

To Mia's fears, Zach also tried to extend his attention, softening out past the confines of their tiny room. He immediately felt the presence of one of Mia's suitemates who had returned from her night of studies. In fact, he knew instantly, that this girl had her ear to the wall and was fingering herself with a deeply envious excitement.

Zach was really starting to enjoy being at college.

And when they finally ended up in the position with Mia straddling Maddy's face, brazenly rubbing herself over Maddy and grinding her pleasure against Maddy's delighted and excited tongue, Zach exerted his light influence again, helping Mia ride her explosive energies higher and higher. Each time her body started to trigger that orgasm, he deflected it just enough, sending more pleasure, more power all through the rest of her body until Mia herself was emitting a long, animal sound of mindless pleasure.

Zach expanded the bubble to include the girl on the other side of the wall, letting this radiant ecstasy lifting higher and higher include her as her heart pounded so loudly she almost couldn't hear through the wall at all.

Eventually, after what seemed like hours of riding this wave into mystical dimensions, Zach couldn't contain it anymore and the blast took them all. Mia came, howling and grunting. Maddy came, gripping Mia's hips, crushing Mia into her mouth as her own hips twisted and rocked. The girl next door came, crunching into a foetal ball and rolling away from the wall with her hands pressed between her legs. And Zach fed all of that, and his own pleasure as well, back through all of them.

Silence fell. Each time Mia's anxieties started to flare, Zach just turned the dial down again, and invited Mia into the peaceful, post-orgasmic bliss.

Maddy beckoned him over, and Zach joined them on the bed. They lay together for a long time, saying nothing. The only sound at all were happy little sighs and leisurely moans of felt or remembered pleasure.

"Did you enjoy that, Zach?" Maddy asked eventually.

"Hell ya."

"Did you cum?"

"Not like you mean, but I felt it."

"Nice."

And they drifted more.

"And you really haven't done this before?" Mia said in her own time.

"Never."

"It's almost... too... intense," Mia said. "I don't know that I would want to do this too often. It's extraordinary. I would want it to be special."

"I know what you mean," Maddy said.

"And... you two... how long have you been together?"

Maddy answered quickly: "It's been building for a long time, but actually, we only recently actually got together."

And they drifted again.

Finally, Mia said: "I would love to watch you two."

Maddy acknowledged her request.

"Mia, you sit there. Zach, take off your clothes."

Suddenly, Zach was self-conscious. He felt his own anxieties flare, and had no way to dial it down. What would Mia think of him? What if he couldn't perform?

There was scant worry of that, however. His cock had relaxed a little as they lay together, but it quickly sprang back to attention as soon as he let it out into the air.

"That's a nice cock," Mia said boldly. "Not too big, not too small."

"I didn't know there was such a thing as too big," Zach said.

Mia shrugged. "I guess I don't know, I don't have that much experience, but we've all seen them in porn right? It's interesting in like a scientific way, but I wouldn't want one of those baseball bats inside me."

Maddy sat on the edge of the bed and began to stroke Zach.

"I agree, Mia. Zach is not too big, and not too small, that's a perfect way to put it. But trust me on this, in Zach's case, lovely as it is--" and she gave him a genuinely loving stroke that sent shivers through his whole body, "--size is only one of his surprising attributes."

And with that she began kissing him, breathing warmth across his skin, stroking him, licking, and soon, taking his broad head into her mouth.

Zach felt all the pent up tension build quickly, and wasn't sure if he would be able to control it. He tried the relaxing thing, breathing deeply and slowly and letting his attention expand out to the rest of his body.

It delayed things a little, enough for Mia to start really getting into the sight of Maddy sucking and slurping his cock deeper into her mouth.

She paused: "Can you do the deepthroat thing, Mia?"

Mia shook her head, continuing to swirl her fingers around her clit.

"Neither can I. That's something to work on. I think I would puke all over him."

"I don't need that," Zach said. "This is already incredible."

Maddy got him thoroughly drenched with her saliva, using her hands on his shaft and her mouth on the head of his cock, and the first couple of inches. He could feel her mouth close tightly all around him, and the swirl and swoop of her tongue, and he knew he simply wasn't going to be able to last long.

He tapped her on the shoulder warning her with his eyes.

She slowed down for a minute.

"How do you want him to cum, Mia?"

"Me? How do you want him to cum?"

"You: what do you want to see?"

Something dimmed through Mia's vision. Some excitement clenched through her. Zach was having a hard time tracking all the energies now, and didn't try, but he saw her flush deepen.

"I want to see you drink it. I want to see him throb in your mouth. I want to see him fill you."

Maddy moaned and returned to her work.

Zach's breath came more and more quickly. He arched his head back, unseeing. He felt all his being focus into the brilliant pleasure along his cock.

It built, growing closer.

He felt the pressure rising inside him, a contained explosion already detonated, but rushing through the channels of his body.

And then with a deep and guttural cry, he came. Blast after blast.

He opened himself in all ways, and just let it out.

Again: Maddy came. Mia came. Hearing him, the girl in the next room, who was now trying to read a book, came -- the orgasm taking her completely by surprise.

They exploded together.

Maddy was giggling, cum dripping out of her nose.

"Oh my god! Zach you came so much."

Mia was leaning back into her pillows, her legs spread, breathing hard.

Zach let himself sit back on the bed, all the tension draining from his body.

* * *

Later, back in his room, alone in his bed, feeling sated, calm, and balanced, Zach thought that this was the most incredible night he had ever had. Maddy and Mia traded numbers. Hand in hand, Zach and Maddy savored the damp, night air as they crossed to their own dormitory. Everything was beautiful: every rustling blade of grass, every moonlit leaf on every tree.

Nothing could be more beautiful, more exciting, more powerful than this, he thought.

But his night was not yet over.

* * *

What happened was: he couldn't get to sleep.

He savored the memories of the night, replaying exciting moments, remembering Maddy's expression, Mia's sound, the feel of the girl in the next room, and Zach simply couldn't shut off the stream of memories and sights.

His mind felt like it was in a frenzy, and his body became more and more restless.

And that's when Ava woke up.

Jacob was snoring lightly, deeply and peacefully asleep. But Ava stirred and in the deep shadows of the dead of night, somehow their gaze met. A reflective glitter from her eyes, and he knew she was awake.

She slipped out of Jacob's bed and came over to him. She was in loose silk pajamas.

Zach slid up and back.

"You have been absorbing too much energy," Ava said.

"Huh?"

"You know. I know."

"Ava, I... think you should try to get back to sleep. I'll go for a walk."

"Don't Zach. You are too bright. You need to balance it."

I am dreaming, Zach told himself. He did not want to come between Jacob and Ava. He did not want to stir more trouble. He did not want to get more people involved.

"You're not dreaming, Zach. And it's true, I'm for you now, when you need me. And I think you need me."

"Ava... this is seriously just too weird. I don't know what you're talking about, and you should go back to bed. I'm not going to get involved in whatever's going on between Jacob and you. I'm going for a walk."

He swung his legs out of bed and pulled his discarded clothes back on.

"Don't, Zach," Ava said. "You don't need to worry about Jacob. You need to worry about yourself right now!"

But Zach walked out. As the door clicked behind him he had a moment of panic that he might have forgotten his keys, but they were still in his pocket.

Leaving Ava behind, Zach went to get some fresh air.

Which is where he found himself back on his favorite bench overlooking the river.

Damn, I forgot to come back and feed that squirrel, he thought.

His mental monologue continued: It's got to be real. I did the logic, it's real or I'm mad, and all the evidence is lining up. It looks completely real. Enkins is some kind of... wizard? There's a dream woman that Ava is involved with somehow? I have powers?

And Ava is the absolute hottest girl you've ever met, so how on earth did you walk away?

"You couldn't sleep either?" a woman sat down next to him.

He glanced over and did a double take. Curly dark hair, a pale complexion, a mild expression.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Not yet, Zechariah." She knew his name--or, the name Enkins used. This was the girl from the lawn, that first day after meeting the Professor.

He reached out to see what was going on inside her and... nothing.

There was a person here, but the lines and layers he was getting so familiar with weren't. Or... he realized his attention was slipping around her. He couldn't see her.

"How... How do you know my name?" he stuttered, confused.

"You've been very busy, Zechariah. And extremely careless."

"Who are you?"

She smiled at him, and Zach had the distinct impression that something much older was looking out of her eyes.

"My name doesn't matter. I thought I would come out and help you with your little problem."

"What problem?"

The girl reached over and put her hand over his crotch.

Instantly, warmth flushed through him. Heat spread from his belly in all directions, and he felt himself almost reluctantly becoming erect.

"Do you want to know what it's like?" she asked.

An intense buzzing sensation built inside him. It was erotic, arousing, but it was had an unpleasantness, an urgency that he didn't want to feel. He didn't feel like it was his urgency.

"The pleasure?" she asked.

A flush of delicious feelings rushed through him. It was like rich chocolate cake: delicious, but too much. So delicious it made him feel a little bit sick.

"The desire?" she asked.

Zach gasped, his cock thickened and hardened, as if it was trying to burst through his jeans. He felt an intense craving like nothing he had ever experienced. He had to have this girl, immediately.

His hands fumbled at his pants and in a moment his cock was out in the cool of the night air. There was a hint of drizzle, which felt beautiful on his skin. He thought he was burning hot, as if any droplets that landed on him would steam away.

The girl simply looked at him, and his pulsing erection.

"That problem," she said.

She unbuttoned her pajama tops, revealing perfect, smooth breasts, pale in the shadowy night. She slipped her bottoms off completely, and easily straddled him, there on the bench.

Without any pre-amble, she grasped him and slid him against her opening. She was not very wet at all, and it wasn't easy. She spit on her hand to add some slipperiness to the head of his cock and tried again. Finally, she got herself onto him.

"Fuck her," she said.

"Her?"

The girl began riding him, stirring his aching, straining cock deep inside herself. As she moved her hips, riding harder, Zach dissociated... watching himself. Watching her. Feeling only the sounds of their moans and their breath.

The girl was grunting with an increasing edge, almost like anger. "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her."

Zach felt all the energy of the day coming to an incandescent point. He still felt nothing at all from the girl.

In himself, it was kind of like a climax building, but it was also kind of like being electrocuted.

Then he was back in his body, every muscle tight as wire, gasping for breath. He felt like his cock was far larger than it had ever been in his life, impaling the girl to an impossible depth, and she kept her grunted mantra going as she slammed herself down on him.

And then he came.

It was not like any orgasm he had ever experienced or imagined. The explosive release of it was profoundly directed, like he was pouring his entire soul into the womb of this girl. He felt himself emptying. At first it was just the astonishingly powerful jets of semen, but even when that subsided, he felt as though a dam had burst and the full force of his essence continued to empty into her.

* * *

Zach awoke sometime later. His pants were around his ankles, and his cock and belly were smeared with blood. He startled to complete attention, and yet his muscles felt like he had run a marathon. He had nothing. He could barely reach to pull his pants back up. It left him winded.

The girl was nowhere to be seen.

# # #