Brain Games Ch. 14

Story Info
Maddy asks for Zach's help, and he helps.
3k words
4.75
7.6k
6

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shirt was cold and wet and clung to him uncomfortably. His jeans were well-soaked as well. The ivy he had hastily climbed down had gotten the job started, and an increasing rain was finishing it.

Zach let his attention reach out to Vicky just long enough to discern that she had defused Ron's wrath with unexpected sexual availability, but she herself was beyond confused. Zach saw her struggling to untangle herself from memories she couldn't quite grasp, even as she faked her enjoyment with her rutting husband.

Zach tucked his attention back into his own troubled mind and made for the dorm.

Once again, he found himself in the shower, washing his mistakes off with hot water.

He traded his sodden clothes for dry pajamas and settled in for the night. He was behind in all his reading, and this looked like the perfect rainy weekend to stay out of trouble and get caught up.

Until Maddy texted.

* * *

"Well?" he said.

She saw his mood. "Don't take it so personally," she said. "I was angry. I'm allowed to be a little angry when my boyfriend cuts me out for a whole week."

"Boyfriend?"

"C'mon Zach... Don't hold a grudge. I'm not!"

"Why do I feel like you want something?"

"'Cause I do!" Maddy said, as if pleased that he had figured out a puzzle. "I still want you to hypnotize Lisa. If you thought she was a pain in the neck before, she's insufferable now, telling me about the evils of homosexuality. I literally can't stand her. You have to fix her."

"I don't know, Maddy. Everything I do right now seems to come out wrong. I could somehow end up making things worse. Trust me."

"It can't possibly be any worse. Even if you just nudge her a little bit to lay off my case, that would seriously be good enough. And then we could use my room..."

"We?"

"You, Me; Me, Mia. All of us..."

Zach sighed. "Don't hold it against me if it all goes horribly wrong."

"Oh, I almost certainly will hold it against you, so maybe get it right this time?"

* * *

Lisa gave him a disapproving scowl when Maddy ushered him in.

She was certainly a very pretty girl, in a timeless way. Bright blue eyes, thick blond-gold hair, fresh face. ("What does she even bother with makeup for? But my God, she does!" Maddy had commented on one occasion.) She dressed in a way that emphasized her feminine side without revealing it. Long, pleated skirt. Blouse with enough frills going on to obscure her shape.

"Oh, wait," Maddy said in a stilted voice. "I totally forgot the books, I'll be back in a few."

Zach sat on the edge of Maddy's bed.

"How's it going, Lisa?"

"Great for me, praise God."

"Maddy told me you were God-fearing."

"Through the love of Jesus."

Zach softened his attention, tuning into her. He was surprised to find a bright thread of arousal coiled within her. He began to breathe alignment to it.

"I have family who are saved, too," he said.

"You should listen to them," she offered, seemingly pleased at the direction the conversation was going. "There is no fear in the love of Jesus. I see the trouble in you, and you know it can all go away."

As Zach's attention tuned in he became aware they were not alone. There was a third presence; a shadow over Lisa. He felt through the layers of life force to try to figure out what was going on.

"Maybe," Zach said. "But I just don't buy the whole story. It doesn't make sense."

"That's because you don't understand yet," she said. "The Bible is the only book in the history of the world that is completely and perfectly consistent. It was written by God as our guidebook to living. But people hear the various stories through the lens of human mis-understanding. You need to go to the book itself."

Zach had to suppress his natural retort. He had read enough of the Bible to be appalled at the constant inconsistencies. Maddy's comment about brainwashing looked more accurate than he had initially thought.

"Tell me more," he invited, to keep her talking while he explored the energy. She didn't seem to notice as his eyes glazed over and he followed the lines of energy.

As she warmed up to her topic, the arousal brightened. And as the energy began to come alive, he finally found the third party. There was an energy being clinging to her upper back, and it was feeding on her. On her arousal.

It was a repulsive thing, now that he had identified it, like a massive tick, engorged on her life essence, and burrowed into her spine.

"Hang on a sec, Lisa," he said, placing an intension of calm and quiet within her. As her religious blather came to a stop, he held up a hand. "Wait, please." He set the intention of everything being perfectly ordinary, perfectly in order.

He texted Lisa. "Come back now. When you come in get to your knees and start sucking me off. I know this sounds crazy, but it's the right call. Are you willing?"

She texted back, indicating her enthusiasm.

"Lisa," he said, putting all of his will into his words and the press of his arousal. "Everything is absolutely normal. You won't think anything is amiss. Your mind won't process what you are seeing, but your body will feel it more strongly than you have ever felt anything like it before."

He found it easy to begin turning up the level of her arousal, noting that she crossed her legs and began kicking her heel.

"Can I tell you more about Jesus?"

"Please," he said. "Continue."

She resumed, in a somewhat breathy voice, and took no notice when Maddy slipped in and locked the door.

She quickly knelt before Zach and pulled his cock out of his pajamas. She began kissing it and licking it with apparent delight. Zach felt her arousal flare, and his own. He used all of this to strongly boost the sensations in Lisa's sex.

She continued talking, her words racing, her breath coming quickly. Her gaze was fixed on Maddy's bobbing head. But her words continued to flow: salvation, damnation, sacrifice, sin.

"That's enough for now, Maddy," Zach said. Maddy leaned aside.

Lisa could not move her eyes from Zach's strong, thick erection rising up over his pajama tops.

"All sins are forgiven in the love of Jesus," Lisa said, her words trailing to a whisper.

"Do you like what you see?" Zach asked, holding her attention and energy with his own pulsing arousal.

"I don't know," Lisa said. "I feel strange."

"You feel wet, aroused, like you want to do what Maddy did, don't you?"

"Yes," Lisa said. "But I can't."

The energies of her arousal were swirling powerfully and brightly.

Zach took a deep breath and issued a call to his own invisible helper. He couldn't see it or feel it directly, but he knew it was near. He revealed his intention, knowing that the parasite was watching also. There was no secret now.

"You can," Zach said. "Because you want to. Because all sins are forgiven. Because in the love of God, everything is permissible."

"But not everything is beneficial," she whispered, her voice almost gone.

"Come," he said. "Help her, Maddy."

Maddy stood and took Lisa's hand.

She rose unresisting and in a daze, she crossed the room.

"You are going to touch me, Lisa," Zach said. "When you do your desire is going to break free. You are going to feel it. You are going to be allowed to have all of your arousal. You don't need to hide it, here."

She reached out, hesitating for a moment before lightly touching one finger to the edge of his cock.

She gasped. A powerful shudder went through her. A moan escaped her lips.

Zach channeled all the arousal, great pulsing waves of it, his own and Maddy's and now Lisa's straight into her parasite. It began to swell. He could feel his invisible assistant joining in the struggle.

Lisa wrapped her fingers around Zach's cock, her eyes wide with wonder. "It's so warm. It's soft and hard at the same time. It's beautiful."

Zach amped her desire stronger, feeding everything he could all the way through her to the bloated beast on her back.

He could tell it was beyond satiation. It was becoming blind with the bliss of its over-fullness. It's dark talons began to release, and Zach's helper eased it off, claw by claw.

As soon as it fell away, Zach quickly spun an egg--another hideously amateur effort, but good enough for now. He contained both his helper and this fat, squirming parasite.

Unleashed from her parasite, the arousal and desire together splashed into Lisa's mind. She quivered and moaned; her eyes rolled back, both hands on Zach, holding on like she was trying to lift a crucifix.

Zach, however, turned all his will on the parasite. "Serve me, now," he said. "And more will be yours."

He could taste the familiar bitterness of its malice, but he focused his intention into it, his will.

It was so bloated, it could not resist for long, and he felt it give in. As soon as it did, he instructed it to sleep. He could tell that such things did not know sleep, but the intention translated, and it curled into a dark sphere, closed to the world.

Lisa had begun stroking him now. "Like this?" she asked, and Maddy gave her encouragement.

Zach brought his attention back to her. Lisa was resplendent, with energy streaming through her and off her, swirling within their egg. Maddy was absorbing it unconsciously, her own pleasure rippling, a sense of victory within her. A feeling of power, as she began to guide Lisa.

"Stop," Zach said, issuing the command across both of them, and filling their bubble with the intention of pause.

Lisa stopped. Maddy also, with her hand resting on Lisa's back.

I've done it, Zach thought, and I haven't screwed anything up. This would be an excellent time to quit while I am ahead.

He felt power singing through him, and will surge forth.

"Now," Zach said, surprising himself. "You are going to put your lips to me. And when you do, Lisa, you are binding yourself to my service. You have a choice, you can do anything you want, but you and I both know what it is that you want."

It was his voice, but these were not his intention. Zach tried to rein it in, but the strength of it was unbendable. There was no give to it. He could feel Enkins' will working through him. He scanned the edges of the bubble, but there was nothing torn or broken; the seal was intact. How was Enkins here inside him?

He could only watch.

Lisa brought her lips close to him.

She turned her face to his, her cornflower blue eyes meeting his gaze without hesitation or shame. She pursed her full, pink lips for a moment before she spoke.

"I bind myself to you, Zechariah; I am your servant in all ways."

Then she put her lips to the tip of his cock and tasted him. Tiny orgasms rippled through her, her lips sending pleasure signals that her brain had never experienced, her nipples coming alive, her clit, her pussy all tingling and buzzing with aliveness. Zach felt all of this in her and through her.

She began to take him into her mouth, and he quickly sought and disabled her gag reflex before she could unsettle her own body, because she was intent upon swallowing him deeply.

Maddy gasped with astonishment as Lisa speared herself deeply on Zach's hard and pulsing cock.

As soon as her lips reached the very root of him, with his head deeply past the back of her mouth, a powerful tidal wave of pleasure came rushing through both of them. Zach freely shared this overwhelming wave of sensation to Maddy, and to his invisible helper as well, rewarding it for its service.

Maddy grew fierce, pushing at Lisa's head, jamming her harder and harder against Zach.

For her part, Lisa was trembling, her hands gripping at Zach as she swallowed around him, as if trying to drink all of him deeply into her core.

With Lisa's rolling climax flooding through them, he felt an ejaculation kick over.

"I accept," he grunted. "And I complete the bond."

Lisa came up for a deep breath of air, groaning uncontrollably as she did so, then plunged him into her throat again, just in time for his cock to twitch and fill and flood her with his cum. He released jet after jet straight into her belly, bypassing all swallowing action, and the feel of his heat dropping into her sent her into another bright climax.

"Oh. My. God." Maddy said, gasping between moans herself. "I can't believe how hot this is."

The swirling gradually subsided, and the roaring of wind and waves faded, and there was silence.

"Good girl," Zach said. "Very good."

Lisa looked at him, uncertain now, confusion dawning.

"You are mine," Zach voice came, but it was still not his own. "Say it for me."

"I am yours," Lisa said.

"You have bound yourself to me."

"I have bound myself to you."

"You have accepted the gift of my will."

"I have accepted the gift of your will."

"In all other ways, Lisa, you are going to be just as you were, but you are free now to think as you choose to think. You have complete access to your own energy and arousal now. You won't make any dramatic changes, in your life or declare anything to your family, but you are going to let yourself see, and wonder, and feel. And, when I make use of you, you will be mine in every possible way."

"Yes, I understand," she said.

"When I am not using you, you won't worry about it or think about it at all. You are completely at ease and at peace with yourself in every way."

"Yes, I understand," she said again.

"Don't forget about me!" Maddy hissed.

"You can let Maddy be herself completely in every way now, Lisa."

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Clean me up, now Lisa."

The intention went into her cleanly and without hesitation, she kissed and licked all remains of drool and cum away. She gently tucked him back under the waistband of his pajamas.

"Good, be free now, Lisa. Bound to me, but free in every other way."

Lisa blinked, and got back to her feet.

Zach felt the taut power of Enkins' will cut off in an instant, and found that he was fully present.

"Thanks for that talk, Lisa," he said. "You've given me a lot to think about."

"You know," Lisa said brightly, "You've given me a lot to think about as well."

"I'd best get back to my reading then," Zach said, but gestured for Maddy to join him.

Outside, Maddy leaned against the door as soon as it shut behind them.

"What the fuck, Zach! That was fucking intense!"

"It wasn't entirely me," he said. "This is what I wanted to talk about earlier. Things are... not at all what I thought. Enkins? He has some kind of power over me, and most of the time, he doesn't use it, but I never know when he might. And that... was mostly him. I couldn't have done all that by myself. Not without screwing it up. And believe me, I've been screwing things up left and right."

"I don't know whether to be scared of you, or in awe, or what," Maddy said, quite honestly.

"Well, if nothing else, I don't think she's going to give you a hard time anymore."

"Have you figured out what his plan is?"

"Enkin? No, no I haven't, and that is definitely one of the more troubling things here. The other you didn't see, but... it's like there's another dimension, Maddy. One we can't normally see. Only I can now, it's how I make things happen. It's really not hypnosis, it just kind of looks like it. Or maybe it is, and most hypnotists can't actually see what I see. Or maybe they can. I guess I don't know. Anyway, it's not just words, that's my point. I see more. And in that dimension of seeing more... we're not alone. There are creatures there, creatures we can't see. And most of the time, they can't see us. But one was on Maddy. It was drinking her energy."

"A vampire!" Maddy said.

"But no physical body at all," Zach added. "And there are others. And they are not friendly. That's what got weird after... Sunday night. I encountered one. And it... was... not good."

"Ok, I guess. It's all pretty fucking weird if you ask me, but it's intense, and it's cool, too."

"And can you just make anyone do anything you want?"

"Definitely not. Maybe someone like Enkins can, but I keep making mistakes, and all it takes is a tiny mistake for things to really go off the rails."

"Well, Mia and I owe you one now," Maddy said. "I am sure we will want to pay it back."

"Not tonight, though, ok? I think I need to spend tonight on my own, sort some of this out if I can."

"Sure, Zach, sure. You let us know whenever you want to get together."

Zach discovered that his legs were a little wobbly. He saw a note on his door as he was coming down the hallway. He didn't know whether to be relieved that Jacob was back to his usual ways or angry. He really wanted some just close his eyes and lie in bed for a while.

The note read: "You have a visitor. Watch out, dude! She's not happy."

Zach's heart sank.

What now?

He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Zachary Pollum?"

The familiar voice came a fraction after he opened the door. Sitting at his desk, scrolling through his laptop, was Vicky. She tilted her glasses down and looked over them.

"We need to talk."

# # #