All Comments on 'Brain Games Ch. 14'

by PriestOfIshtar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very strange, but the plot thickens! Keep going, it's great.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 3 years ago

That's was great! I like your story and where it is going with Maddy. More sex please!

DublosDublosabout 3 years ago

Interesting. On this story I see "More of this series" and a link to 13, yet on 13 I see no link to this.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 3 years ago

Typo "He text Lisa" of course that is "He texted Maddie".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Once again you manage to answer one mystery only to add like three more which I have to admit, it’s one of the reasons this story is so compelling. It is undoubtedly a very strange yet original concept for a story or at least it is to me but since all things need to start somewhere, originality is a major plus. I find the creatures that can’t normally be seen are a great mentally visual aid to help give a frame of reference to what is going on regarding the energy being created, redirected and released so choosing a tick like creature was perfect. I can’t even imagine where you will take us next but I do want to be a part of it. Thanks for everything you are putting into your chapters and story.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous