All Comments on 'Brain Stew'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Sad

A sad story that does have the ring of truth to it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Strong basic story with flaws author has freely acknowledged in preface ; aka minimal wordmanship thrills and zero erotica frills

Frankly I award Jason a fair amount of blame in terms of whatever culpability exists in terms of the unfortunate stroke. Smoking and drinking exacerbate the risk for that setback. The narrator is old school in both good and negative ways. A healthy man would have weathered that shock. As for the wife ? she's in her own self-made purgatory. I thank the author for writing and providing a veritable buffet for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it shows the value

of a person who would cheat on a spouse of 25 years and their worth to society which is nil.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I barely skimmed this story and noticed a decided dearth of sex.

How the hell am I going to fap to a story that I didn't read if there's no sex? I don't know who the hell Green Day is but they might as well change their name to Blue Balls because that's all I got from this.

But I'll give you a 5 star simply because I can.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago

The story had merit. The flipping caused doubts as to who exactly was talking which interfered with the flow.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

You dont need sex to write a good story. Its refreshing to see a story thats believable. It wouldnt have broken my heart if the wife and boyfriend happened to die in a fiery car crash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you for the story

The story sounded real. True there was no sex, but the author told us that in the preface, so that should come as no surprise. There were a few "word smith" problems, but guess what, the writer is not being paid, and is an amateur, most likely, so he is learning his craft. I gave the story 5*, why? It was an interesting story, and sounded real. Thank you TCct.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
And dear annony. YOur contribution to society is what?

Bitching and moaning like you're getting your ass fucked complaining about these stories? Get a life and stop . I gave it 5 to help offset your one inch cock and vote.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Good story. Some of the switching between "tellers" threw me for loop a time or two. Outside of that this was very well done and highly realistic.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 9 years ago
Good job.

I was hoping for a different type of story today,and you provided that. Well done. Top marks for you.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, just beginning, but a couple of thoughts to start with –

While SOME disclaimers are helpful and welcome, i.e. “no cuckolds”, “no BTB”, some others can steal some of our interest. How the cheated husband deals with the infidelity and whether or not they reconcile are key plot points that I, at least, read the story to find out. Telling us before we start these things make the story a little anti-climatic.

I am still going to read this, but frankly that’s only because it’s short, knowing the end I wouldn’t take the time with a longer story.

On to the story –

I assume I’ll find out later, but I’m confused why a woman who finds sex a little painful would go outside her marriage seeking more! LOL, just got my answer on THAT one!

I will never understand the cheated spouse who counsels his children against be angry with their mother. I would never TRY to get them to cut her off, but if that’s how they felt I wouldn’t try to talk them out of it.

I also can’t believe she delayed calling 911, especially if she’s telling the truth about “loving” Jason, and abandoning him after his stroke is TRULY unforgiveable.

Fine, she knew the marriage was over, stick around and end it like an adult. She deserves every second of her misery.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Flipping

Yes, some indicator of a change in narrator before having to figure on by reading "my husband" would have been good!

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Liked it

I liked the story but I thought it lacked any kind of plausible reason for her starting the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the more interesting ways to reveal the adultery. Original.

A very sad story, but reasonable. A common plot flaw is how the adultery began. It is original, big time, that the wife wants a smaller cock. Big question is, how did she know sex with Chris would be more pleasurable? Why did she even start? Also, the whole office husband/wife relationship had to evolve, so her husband and son should have started getting signals. Also their joint friends should have noticed this change in her behavior. So not the most plausible story, but still very original. Have to say, her failure to immediately call for help, and instead start preparing her exit, shows a level of selfishness, cruelty, and stupidity, that questions what kind of wife and mother she was from the beginning. Again, her actions do not jive with the whole character and previous behavior you portrayed.

Obviously a very thought provoking story, and that is always good writing. Thank You.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
Not so sure how realistic

People cheat for a variety of reasons,but this one isn't realistic.If sex is painful,there are plenty of ways to fix the problem.Medically there are ways to lubricate and such,there is surgery, and the other factor Is I realize there is still the Catholic Church medievalIism that only sex with dick in vagina is allowed,but there are plenty of other ways.Given that Kathy loves john,and he isn't that sexually demanding,there would be little reason to cheat for a small dick.Especially after getting caught,I doubt she would go forward with the affair either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good Read

I'm kind of a BTB guy, at least to the point where I enjoy seeing the wife get some type of just retribution. The husband got all the suffering and she got to feel bad, not much justice here. It's a "5" story but I gave it a "3" because the wife got away scot free and you never said what happened to her.

rfm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Size and pain

The micropenis is alone which is not good any woman. The Gauss (Bell) curve is not only for cock size but to the pussy type too. So the normal small cock has good small pussy like the size Queen women have big cocks. The exception is the micropenis, because they have not suitable pussy. The micropenis is very low% in the male population.

A lot of women get pain from big cocks so they will not be size Queen at all.

Look at some examples from net:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.ht ml

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---pa inful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://w ww.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilt er.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-ha ppy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervi x_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.a bout.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

h ttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_fee l_like

The porn industry uses the big cock porn actors, because they are photogen and the porn movie is better to see the intercourses with big cocks. Some big cock men can not hug well the woman because they would put the end of their cock into the women's lung-liver-stomach during intimate hug........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What is the BTB?

A lot of readers and authors do not know what is BTB. The son does not want any connection to his mother=romantic revenge =BTB. The maximum level is when the son will not allow his mom to know the grandkids!

Dear author you was wrong, because your story is BTB. Not a full strong BTB or BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story. Not a lot of fun to read

You need a better way to transition back and forth so that it's clear who is talking. I needed to read things a couple of times to make sure which character was doing the narration. Although it's a fictional story I was surprised that she didn't call 911 immediately. I would think that would be anyone's reaction in that situation. He dies and she's probably going to jail for something like involuntary manslaughter. I also found it both implausible and unbelievable that after all those years being married to one another that they NEVER would have at least one conversation. Just to far fetched. Thanks for the effort. This was just too close to reality and was not enjoyable to read.

TXanyTXanyabout 9 years ago
A little confusing

A story full of good content....just not executed very well. As others have said, it was confusing as you switched between speakers. I was probably more thrown by the switch in the timeline....and wondered as I read why you didn't start off with her walking into his home office. If you had, you would have introduced us to the fact he even had a home office...I was thinking all the trauma had happened at this work office, until near the very end of the story. Anyway, once I had all that sorted out, I took a pause and thought about the content and decided I liked it.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
A root story

that is, from what is written you can learn a lot.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
The changing narrative voice confused me at first...

I always appreciate it when the author labels the 1st person narratives so I can keep up.

The story held my interest though I'm not sure I can take much more of Jason's inability to deal with her betrayal though that may be because it is so true to life. Like KarenE I have not understood characters who have been betrayed encouraging the children to be close to the betrayer. Also like KarenE, I would not encourage a split but I would not gloss over the betrayal. It was good that Jason eventually told John.

Kathy is a reprehensible character may have exacerbated the damage done by the stroke by delaying a call for help. And her cowardly evasion of responsibility and ownership of the betrayal makes her totally a totally non-sympathetic character. She deserves all the negatives headed her way.

The story just felt unfinished and left me unsatisfied with too many questions and characters about whom I don't care. A second chapter may be in order but if it turns into a RAAC it will become common and unappetizing. It doesn't need to BtB (which I find really unsatisfactory) but right now there are no consequences for actions. Please bring it to some sort of resolution.

Thanks

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
What we read in this...

What we read in this is: 1st - A lack of dialogue between wife and husband...If she felt pain when she fucked her husband why not talk with him about it?; 2nd - She didn't talked, but instead prefer to cheat; 3rd - When she saw the images, instead of calling 911, she prefered to run with the evidences first; 4th - That showed her true self: She was a selfish woman, her well being coming always first...Good story...

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Vaginal Damage

I find it a little hard to believe that a C-section wasn't used with such a large baby and a small woman.

Even the 20+ years ago when she gave birth I believe that there was ultra-sound that would have revealed the size of the baby if traditional methods didn't.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Nice job

Good story, very succinct and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Once more What is the BTB?

BTB is when the son/daughter does not want any connection with the cheating parent. Son/daughter does not invite the cheater parent to his/her wedding and he/she does not want to show the grandkids to the cheating parent!

This is BTB too! Yes it is not the strongest BTB. So John does not want any connection to his mother this is BTB!

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Yeah, KarenE has a strong point. BUT, if that had happened there probably wouldn't be a story here. Well written. Fair reading. A bit tame for LW. (We were warned) Cheers!

RogueAlanRogueAlanabout 9 years ago
nice story... but don't sell reality so short

i happen to know first hand a wife can choose to be done, screw a man over, and that man finds happiness with a younger, prettier, sexier woman.

and while i agree (and have been guilty in prose of advancing the 'superman' cum normal husband AND ginormous equipment stereotypes) that there are tales too tall to believe, i would point out i've never seen a movie that did not require some suspension of reality, and know men of skill and intellect with no military service but whom i would not be surprised of seeming every bit the green beret.

no complaints, mind you... i did enjoy the story. and the 'yes smaller' issue was a great one to include... Mandy Flores tells how her first orgasm from intercourse was from the smallest cock she has... entertained. most of us-- of any race-- fall comfortably within the 'norm.' But it's nice to without preaching remind readers of reality and reason.

Keep 'em coming, i like the pace and perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
POV

Not a bad read, but next time warn the reader of your point of view change. You had several Jason sections and then, ut of the blue, instead of another time hop you did a complete pic change. Caught me off guard on the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting and Enjoyable

Many thanks. This is the kind of LW story that I like-and apparently many others do too. I don't understand the comments about the lack of communication being unrealistic. There are innumerable examples of spouses and their children refusing to communicate at all for the rest of their lives after nasty breakups.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineabout 9 years ago
Good story

i like stories dealing with consequences. 5*

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THEY BOTH LIVED UP TO THEIR OWN BELIEFS

but the collateral damage for all is still there. TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
A good, 5* story

Realistic and well-told.

likeboblikebobabout 9 years ago

a good story, thanks for posting it.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Truer then most

as the marriage ends with a whimper not a BANG.

I liked how the author had hubby just "move on", and not waste any time with cheating wife. The Author wrote hubby as using his energy on himself, not wife.

Wifes "reap what you sow" and broken relationship with son, as described by author, was more revenge than a prison sentence.

Slowride_Slowride_about 9 years ago
Well Done!

Emotionally flat, but the story line is fresh and original. I like your body of work so far TCct, thanks for sharing.

* * * * *

northlandernorthlanderabout 9 years ago
Consequences

For each action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Her delay in calling 911 caused more damage to Jason. The proper drugs have an administration period of 3 hours. Not the action of a loving wife.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindabout 9 years ago
Hey! There's no sex in this story!

Well, somebody had to do it. Just yankin' yer chain. 5*

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 9 years ago
Good Read But Could Use More

I enjoyed the story and while the shifting narration caught me off guard the first time it was not hard to figure out and then go with the flow. The only thing I saw that I would change would be to flush out each of your characters and give us a little more insight into each one and a little more story behind what went on. This plot/story could have easily been a 5-6 page story but it was what it was. Still a 5* in my opinion.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 9 years ago
A little dry, but...

sometimes that's how life is. I enjoyed this, The wife waiting so long to call 911 was little hard to believe but I guess stranger things have happened.

I gave 5*s. Good job!

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
Very nice!

The! Five Big Stars * * * * * author gave us a glimpse as to the cause of the cheating. The hubby felt there was a lack of intense passion but things were fine. The wife may have loved her husband, but she lacked a satisfactory love life. She cheated to fill in on what she was missing in life. She hesitated calling the emergency rescue team when confronted with the big showdown because she entertained the idea to let Hubby die and salvage some of the life she had left by being the grieving widow. She could not go through with it but her delay caused further damage. She became utter trash!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Great tale. The best part is the cheating wife is miserable and missing her family while they just moved on. The betrayed husband indifferent and the son brought to the point of not caring. Yes a great example of what cheating does. It ruins everything.

Five Stars

robinhodrobinhodabout 9 years ago
I'd like to assure Laptopwriter

that people do act strangely under stress.. Many years ago I had a fit in the bath as I was getting out. I fell forward and hit my head on the tap. My wife entered the bathroom and found me face down in the water with blood streaming from my head. What did she do? She screamed at the top of her lungs for a minute or two, then grabbed me round the waist and tried to lift me. This pushed my head further down. Meantime, I had recovered a degree of consciousness, was warm and comfortable, could hear a lot of screaming from up there and decided I preferred to stay down here. She then grabbed me round the neck. I didn't much care for that, but it did get my head out of the water. At no time did it remotely occur to her to pull the plug.

We both made a complete recovery.

By the way, great story, thank you TCct

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

Not really a story. She cheated, he got so ill he almost died. She disappeared ,he slowly recovered. There son hates his mother. So 2*s.

I like the basic premise but unless you develop your characters more and show their affection and love. There is very little emotional impact when the betrayal occurs!!

We all dislike oathbreakers and lying .Unfortunately, you wrote this so lacking in emotion that I don't feel it. Check out the writings of Papatoad ,Rheinquest, DQS1, and Qhml. Good examples of well developed characters.

Good luck TCct. Thanks for the effort.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unique Storyline

Well written, and different. I gave it four stars. It probably deserved five, but it's so sad, I just couldn't do it. It's sadder than just the consequences of cheating. She's truly mentally I'll, he's so incapable of emotion that he's also borderline mentally ill, and the son, a product of an apparent loving family environment, now has a mother that to him is worse than dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two stars..

So, what did Jason get out of this. At least John, the son, graphically paid the cheating mother what she deserved.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed

thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

Excellent writing.

The story was sad.

She destroyed her family.

I would not have bought that she loved her husband.

Not after a ongoing, 14 month ! long affair.

Thats an emotional bond, not just sex.

She cant use the little penis doenst hurt ploy either.

A lot of women have this, many thing to overcome painful intercourse, even toys oral even anal if those things dont work.

She knew it would end them, yet did it anyway.

After 25 years, she knew exactly what she wad doing.

She wanted to hurt her family as in real life cheating women all want to do.

God knows why. They enjoy the pain and emotional scarring on their children and the mental damage to their spouse. Sick bitches.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
Some state that this is

A BTB story. It is not! Wifey had consequence, but not CAUSED by Hubby. Hubby begged John to keep a relationship with his mother. John said no. BTB means that Hubby burned the bitch! He did not. She burned herself!

phd70phd70about 9 years ago
Pretty unpleasant tale!

Wife was a selfish a bitch, with no understanding of the consequences of her actions.

Better to have simply left, before cheating, if she couldn't control her sexual urges. not my kind of story.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

I don't give a rat's ass about the morality or lack thereof. It is a story and a damned well written one.

Good job. Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BTB means the cheater got negative effect in her/his life for her/his cheating!

@starmanfive I do not agree. The husband did measures, he divorced her and the wife's cheating caused the son stopped any connection to his mom.

BTB is not mean the husband MUST DO THE MAIN REVENGE!

A lot of EXCELLENT BTB stories are where the revenge was organized by others as the husbands!

BTB means the cheater got negative effect in her/his life for her/his cheating (now or future)! But it does not matter who (what) brings the negative effect(s) best friend(s), collegues (in my story the collegues organize the BTB (Burn The Bitch/Bastard(s)).

Consequence when the negative effect is almost same to cheater and innocent spouses. For example the innocent kills the cheater and he/she must live with his/her conscience............

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little BTB Revengeology

@ Starmanfive I wrote a endnote to my story "Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!" I wrote 7 revenges into my BTB story. My story is not in Literotica!

It is readable in other site only. I wanted to show to my readers what is the revenge and what is the BTB revenge types.

Key for the 7 Revenge weapons:

1. The main Cruel Revenge is easy for the readers.

2. The first Modern Figaro Type Revenge is the secret divorce proof deposit to reach better rate than 50% at divorce.

3. The second Modern Figaro Type Revenge is to use the teacher student sex. This means Melinda could lose the teacher licence in all USA. Her husband used this blackmailing possibility to reach the best divorce circumtances.

4.First Romantic Revenge: Melinda loses the mathematical chance for Reconciliation, when his ex husband married Laya.

5. Second Romantic Revenge: Her daughter does not attend her for a long time.

6.Third Romantic Revenge: Melinda's mate is an abuser and wronger mate than her ex husband. He sent her into Hospital.

7.Fourth Romantic Revenge Melinda met her ex husband and his family and she knows and can see he is HAPPY and his Second wife loves him!

My story (my first story) is an example story to show what is the types of the BTB revenges.............

Duna

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Very well written story.

The wife didn't not love her husband, he was just a secondary figure in her life's story. The amount of time that she spent before calling the EMS wasn't about being numb or overwhelmed, it was about getting herself prepared to leave and taking a moment to compose herself. If she even thought about her husband it was probably with irritation that he had caused her this bit of inconvenience. Her entire life was one of entitlement and she had very little time to think of others. Her thought process was totally devoted to rationalization and coming up with excuses for what she did. Now, don't get me wrong, her rationalizations and excuses were to salve her own conscience, not to justify her actions to anyone else. She didn't care enough about anyone else to bother with them. Even in her reflections she showed her monumental indifference in how she chose to handle her separation from her family.

Even she would have been better off without her in her life.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
a cast of thoroughly unlikable characters.

Yes, some of us like to read about people enjoying themselves sexually, but even more we like to be entertained, uplifted. To feel good after spending time reading someone's tale about relationships. Perhaps even to smile.

No chance of that here though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@eightbank

You are full of shit. Jason is very like able and demonstrated that he was a quality human being. His son is a like able human being. I hope that for HIS sake that he can find some forgiveness for his mother. That was just another example of your twisted logic, I expect no less from you shit for brains.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
I gave this a five with only one small reservation.

I don't read LW stories for sex. There's a romance section for that.

No this was not a BTB. BTBs usually involve some kind of public or familial humiliation. Jason wasn't interested, and I was proud of him for that.

I didn't see a million, or even a dozen, grammatical errors. Of course it's not Dickens, but who is? Not here where we write in our spare time.

I liked it that John just dropped his mother. She had it coming.

My one open quibble is her delay in calling 911. The longer you wait the worse the damage. That wasn't passive aggressive or guilt, that was just inhumane.

Good story, great fun to read. Certainly a five.

One last comment. Small women can have big babies especially after the first one. I know this; I've seen them come through.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
The delay was a (perhaps unconcious) attempt to dodge responsibility for the affair by killing her husband

If he had died while she was hurriedly gathering up the evidence, her infidelity might never have been exposed. Of course, she had no way of knowing that he had already started the ball rolling toward divorce.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Oh, and what's not to smile about in the ending?

Jason mostly recovers from his stroke and leaves his high-stress career for a healthier and more relaxed semi-retirement. John marries, his ability to love and trust a woman apparently not destroyed by the fact that his mother betrayed and almost killed his father. Cathy suffers the consequences of her betrayal.

Reads like a happy ending to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave uit a 5 because dear annony didn't die reading it

Actually I gave you a 5 for effort and the story. Good story

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
5 stars with caveats

A 14 month affair is not about penis size it is a physical and emotional affair. The whole idea that a couple could be married as long as they were and they hadn't fixed the problem of pain during sex seems absurd. And no reputable gynecologist would subject a tiny woman to such a dangerous and damaging natural birth.

Despite these issues your style and your ability to craft an emotional narrative with so few words still makes this a fiver for me.

Oh yea hope to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love your work.

I love your take on cheaters. I have a zero tolerance when it comes to cheating wives. Thank you and keep the stories coming.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Because his dick was small?

Really? Unless something was totally messed up after their child was born, I don't see any reason that she hurt from having sex with a slightly above average sized dick.

Big girl, big pussy. Little girl, all pussy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I'm with John!

The affair was one thing, but to run off AND delay calling 911 is TOTALLY unforgivable!

A halfway normal, halfway decent human being would have called 911 IMMEDIATELY and stood by her husband's side till he was at LEAST partially, if not completely recovered, THEN given him a favorable divorce.

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Did they know?

I don't remember reading that either Jason or his son KNEW the bitch delayed calling 911 while Jason slumped dying at his desk. Did she tell that to her son? I'm sure if Jason had that bit of information, he would not insist his son have a relationship with his mother. Hell, in some parts of this country not taking action to get Jason help as soon as she should have is a crime!

She deserves nothing from her former family. They are both better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prologues ruin a good story

You worry so much about offending people that you ruined any suspense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

She really must have hated her husband. Every thing she did screamed it. So why also write she loved him when she did not. 14 month affair. That's not cheating. That's replacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why cant you hate your mom

women get this shield of "i'm a fucking mom so i cant be a cunt, and my kids have to love me", fuck that! tell your kids "mom's a cunt" and this is why "x", these fucking morons writing this crap have no issue with the kids knowing dads a drunk or a cheat, but mom's whoa dont touch....fuck that....my mom raised a bunch of kids but she is also a self centered passive aggressive bitch....and she was 10000 times better than this cunt. So yeah if i was the son , never let her in my life again or my kids life...and if my wife pushed it due to some dumb ass female crap...le boot out le door skank. mercy is for the weak , she was not weak....fuck all moms like her and Dads as well. fucking morons dont hate your parents..kiss ass freaks...

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Why?

She claimed to love her husband. She knew an affair would crush him and end their marriage. She claimed she didn't love her fuckbuddy. Then why would she risk her marriage for a 14 month long affair? What is her motive? 14 months is a long time. The thrill would have ended after a month or two. Then there would have just been the guilt and stress of hiding the affair. This is a common theme but it simply does not make sense.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Terrible wife character

There was no real revenge of the sort this story demanded. If the husband wasn't inflicted with a life changing catastrophic medical condition (stroke) there may have been hope for this story. The husband was the victim of a cheating wife and an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too bad

Good story. Everyone seemed to want to crucify the bitch for waiting to call 911 and I am one of them. She got off too damn easy. He should have tracked her down and at least confront the slut. That would have been worse than just divorcing her. Cheat on him because his cock is too large? What a pathetic excuse. In a lot of stories the reader dislikes a character. In this one she is a person you truly hate. She deserves a truly shitty remainder of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
time in a stroke is a critical issue, she made it worse

had the husband known he could have, at least, sued her. She actually is really nothing of a wife, not sure she ever really loved her husband by the story. Her total betrayal of her marriage and her husband let to his injuries and her sons total rejection of her. A fitting BTB story!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
SHE DID THE #1 RULE IN SURVIVAL

C Y A. 1ST, and then get prepared for the spin. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did She Want Her Husband To Die?

Time is of critical importance for a stroke victim. My brother was in the hospital undergoing a routine checkup. He was at the nurses' station, awaiting his paperwork when he suffered his stroke...right there in the hospital! I remember some nurse or doctor telling us later that if he had made it home before suffering the stroke, he most assuredly would have died. I heard repeatedly how crucial time played a role in a stroke victim's prognosis. Damage to a stroke victim accelerates exponentially as time passes. Mere seconds of wasted time often resulted in increased loss of motor functions. I have to look upon his wife's lack of action as an attempt to have him die of seemingly natural causes. She deserves no compassion from neither husband nor son.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
@anon, you are absolutely correct

There is a term to use when assessing a stroke F.A.S.T. That is an anachronism.

F Face Drooping – Does one side of the face droop or is it numb? Ask the person to smile. Is the person's smile uneven?

A Arm Weakness – Is one arm weak or numb? Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?

S Speech Difficulty – Is speech slurred? Is the person unable to speak or hard to understand? Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence, like "The sky is blue." Is the sentence repeated correctly?

T Time to call 9-1-1 – If someone shows any of these symptoms, even if the symptoms go away, call 9-1-1 and get the person to the hospital immediately. Check the time so you'll know when the first symptoms appeared

I cannot stress how important this is. I suffered from. A TIA or mini stroke as it were. If the cop hadn't just put me into the backseat of his R&P I could have gone from mini to full blown. Seems one of the meds I had just switched to as it was the generic not the name brand caused me to suddenly suffer hyper coagulation which combined with stress from just being laid off caused me to collapse on fifth Ave in NYC. The cop saw what was going on and asked for a bus forthwith, but when he took his cheat sheet card to asses if it was a stroke, what I wrote above is what he saw and he saved my life.

That she looked for all the incriminating material first and specifically waited could have gotten her charged in NYC. She could have gone for attempted murder two, depraived indifference, to a few other charges. She couldn't tell her husband that she was in pain so she went to find someone smaller? She deserves everything she got and more.

Thanks for the offering

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Feels Right

The actions in this story feel right. While not really written, you can read a lot into the relationship by the lives they led. While they may think they have a good relationship, they were really more involved with work than with their home lives. The reason they might have thought their relationship was good is that it was the only marriage they had. Of course this is all apart of the self deception. They did not really work on what they had, they drifted through it. In truth, it was not all that important to them. Both of them were self supporting, and apparently emotionally independent, so their was no codependency that is often a requirement for a long term relationship. When he "falls out of love" with her in an instant, it is really more like he realized that his life was a lie, including they fact that he had deceived himself into believing that he had a loving relationship. Again, they never did the work to have that love. So, in the end they both found out that they had nothing except themselves. It is a very common condition in a marriage of self delusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WoW...........5ssss

It is strange that people do bad things but, also some do things that are very very stupid. Some no I mean a lot of people out there can not believe it.....but some shit smells really bad, some doesn't smell at all. Great analogy ....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
exellent

I love your stories, keep up the good work.

I cant wait for your next masterpiece ;)

/Love Fredrik

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
The Son

If you are an adult child of a cheater, why have anything to do with your cheating parent? It is kind of obvious that a continued relationship with a cheating parent is a bad role model, bad for your reputation, and horrible to introduce to your girlfriend / boyfriend. To a degree you inherit your parents reputation. Genetically or behaviorally you are their product. It effects your behavior and informs your view of the world. It is not uncommon for children of cheaters to also become cheaters. Once the taboo has been broken in the family it is easier to do it again. More, a cheating child might even see their cheating as justifying their parents cheating. In this story, the son wanted to break the connection with his cheating mother. If she cared about anyone but herself, she'd understand that and be happy he was free of her, sad that she couldn't be in his life to help him, but not pitying herself when she knew in advance what her cheating was risking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
now i know

Wife saying 5 inches around is too big explains something to me. I am not sure what other females would think about that. But I was intrigued. So made measurement. Tad over 6 inches in circumference though head is larger. While in my late 20s a 50ish female I was screwing told me I was huge. I replied that I was not huge. She responded ''Oh honey, compared to all the men I have had you are!'' Figured she was just stroking my ego. Perhaps not

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 7 years ago
Interesting Story..........

All of this authors stories are 'different', in that they explore people's Actions/Reactions from a quite different and distinctive viewpoint. The author seems to be far more interested in the emotional response rather than the sexual one. I really like his/her stories.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years ago
Well done...

I do wish the author had put a little something in it to cheer us up. It's pretty much a real downer from start to finish. That doesn't mean it's not worth 5 stars, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

blathered on too much about sales bullshit and irrelevant crap, we want all the gory details but of the cheating and betrayal not humdrum rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Downer of a story, but well written...

Good story, well written, but wow, what a complete downer. It's like real life in many ways, but even in real life the protagonist can end up being happy - right? How about throwing us a bone; end it with him finding a normal-looking widow who loved the idea of touring the state parks. Something. I don't even care about the cheating, cowardly, pathetically narcissistic wife. I don't need to hear anything else about her, just give us a little something to cheer about for the victim. Well written, I gave you a 5 and now I think I'll go put a gun in my mouth. (just kidding)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@lardslummydawgdip

''A healthy man would have...the shock'' A number of us have known your propensity to claim all knowing insight but that claim has no foundation

Jim Fixx, originator of the jogging craze and physical fitness buff dropped dead of massive heart attack in mid 40s. While husband could have exercised much more, most likely the shock of out of the blue witnessing your ''faithful wife'' rutting like a crack whore would greatly shock the most healthy of men. His lifestyle did not cause his stroke-overwhelming shock did. In fact he fully recovered and went on to live a full life

So he did weather the incident

Anyway thanks for that laughs lsd. Would think by now you would have recognized why our group uses that acronym when commenting on your comments. Your 60s liberal elite education most assuredly led you to be a Leary acolyte.

In the future let the flashbacks reced before attempting your pompous pontificating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What, No Kiss And Makeup?

You didn't have him(them) try to find her? Why not? Surely he(they) deserved to know why? Ump!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Big mistake

He should have first filed for abandonment and not given her anything. I'm sorry, but no retribution on either of the offending parties just makes this story suck. Don't say that you can't write a BTB story. This one just fell into your lap and started wriggling around just waiting for you to do something with it. Kiss it, slap it, dump it in the toilet, but DO SOMETHING. Leaving a story to die of indifference is just pathetic. Please consider doing something with your story endings. It doesn't please anyone and just pisses everyone off.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
AND NEVER THE "TWAIN SHALL MEET"

bringing no closure or gratification, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story - better with this whore ending herself

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY

To bad when your ex wife died she didn't take your sorry ass with her.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
I give this a 5

it was a bit confusing trying to figure out who was narrating but overall still enjoyable. Sorry to the BTB crew but every cheating story does not need a scorched earth retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry

Not enough pain for the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No salvation for the slut

Whatever her feeling a willful delay in medical attention for a suspected stroke victim in INEXCUSABLE. Like those ads from a few years back used to say F.A.S.T.

Time matters.

She was one phone call away from attempted murder.

No redemption for this bitch.

VenustasVenustasabout 6 years ago
No Proof

A good story even if a bit of a downer and yes Cathy's actions are inexcusable.

.A number of commenter's wanted Cathy sued for her delay in calling 911 - but where was their proof. There is no way to tell when she found Jason and how long before she made the call. Even if a neighbour saw her arrive home and noted the time that does not prove how long thereafter she actually found Jason.

The only way she may have come unstuck was If Jason died before help arrived making it a suspicious death and put her in the frame for having fled. It is then likely that it would come to light via Jason's attorney and PI Sellers that evidence of her adultery was missing - further adding to the suspicion of dirty deeds. The fact that Jason was in front of his computer would have prompted investigators to look at his computer activities and its logs would have identified his viewing a DVD that was no longer at the house.

However Jason survived and although her knew evidence had been removed - he didn't know when or of the delay.

Cathy's only punishment being living with her guilt and being shunned by her family.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Tough Story, Well Done

emotionally real; and really bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry....not enough pain for both the cheaters......

She still says "I love my husband" and can never love Peter......

and than not only know that what occurred was caused by her, but than you do not immediately call for help! It is attempted murder. He is extremely lucky to have regained as much of his life as he did. And Peter's pain was a slap in the face!!!

BTB.....she didn't even lose her job. BBB....burn both bitches.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

She didn't love him. Love doesn't make you pack before calling 911. Stupidity and indifference does. One of the worst cheating cunts ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should

Should have sued her the firm ,her boss and Chris and given her nothing in the divorce for leaving him to die.

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
Interesting!

I don't care what this woman says about how much she loved her husband....She did not love him at all. A 14 month affair is well past the 'excitement' stage, I don't care what the reason is..it shows a lack of love and respect. What about waiting to call 911 after the stroke (searched for evidence, packed all her clothes and had a drink to calm down) I guess that must be showing true love! I'm glad that he moved on and only worried about his own life and happiness.

Thank you for an interesting story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous