Braincocked

Story Info
Thomas becomes Tawny as cock alters her brain forever.
3.1k words
4.34
50.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the ad.

Psionic experiments ongoing, volunteers are requested.

And there was an e-mail set of links and snail mail there.

I looked into it.

Honestly I was always interested in this stuff.

And now with Covid...I was out of work and needed the money.

There was some back and forth and there was no pay.

But there was a room, they owned an old motel hotel that was refurbished and there was upkeep that study participants did as well as the farm next door that helped supplement the food there and made some money for the project plus a few grants.

It was basically go do the study for room and board.

I was on the edge of losing everything from being broke so I signed the contracts, and packed everything important to me in my car and I drove out to the place out in the middle of Montanna.

The fact they weren't paying for much convinced me they were legit.

And the 30 page mail in questionnaire. Mail in because of handwriting analysis they actually said at the top of it. And a lot of psychology styled questions too, it was interesting to do.

And they couriered me a gas card to drive out there.

It was actually a nice drive, took me two days but I saw a lot of nice country.

And Montanna is lovely.

Country, grass, woods, more grass, hills, mountains, more grass...but lovely.

I got there after some driving around the old town. It was close too. It's one of those old but big shaped hotel motels that's a big U-shape and three stories high and was doing really well until the highway was moved and it was bypassed.

There were quite a few people here too with all the different cars and there was the farm right across from us.

I'm a city kid but even I can see this working with a hippie's eye on everything. Lots of solar panels and at least a dozen of those big tower windmills.

I found the lobby and checked in.

There were a lot of good looking and in shape people here most of them had the same plastic bracelets with a barcode on them.

Adele, the woman at the front desk told me.

"We're tech coded here, access to doors, tools, food, snacks, even your tv remote is scanned. It's more for tracking habits than access, areas with no access are marked with red metal doors and old school locks with keys. It's also for your pay. We said we might not be able to pay you guys but there's grants in progress and Doctor Stevens said that we'll try for some severance to start you all off from here better."

Noelle showed me around.

Noelle was fucking hot.

Dressed in sweats for the place that just clung and yeah she looked like she had work done but I didn't care.

Tall, blonde, with pigtails and full lips and a great ass, long legs and she was happy and perky and a little spun but flirty and I didn't care that she seemed like a bimbo.

There were a lot of extras here.

A self use laundromat.

A big room of vending machines for snacks.

A games room for video games the old original arcade she said had 4 old machines so they just fixed it up and added to them over time.

We played air hockey and foosball and pinball together and Noelle got us some beers from the hotel bar across the hall and we started having a great time.

She looked at me.

Reached in her bra and took out a viagra in a baggy and offered it too me one eyebrow raised.

I popped it and drank it down with a beer and she showed me the other stuff.

Gym with lots of stuff, indoor pool room, computer lounge, library, even stuff like clay sculpting and painting labs and classrooms.

"Classrooms?"

"Like, smart folks can like take college stuff and like electives here for free so like when we get back to real life we're all set to like go to school."

"And you?"

"For now just living and working here. Might meet the right guy."

"Looking?"

"Not really. I love sex though."

Noelle slid over and kissed me and I kissed her back and we went to my rooms the viagra working and getting painful and it's a little embarrassing have such a hard on in the open but once we're in my room we're all over each other and Noelle is out of her top fast and her bra and she has these beautiful firm, even, big tits.

We kiss some more and I fondle them and make her gasp, moan like I've never made a woman gasp before and then she sinks to her knees and undoes my jeans and pulls my cock out and she strokes it.

"Oh, oh my, fucking nice, juicy, hard... I love it."

A woman has never said such stuff about my dick.

Never looked at it like she was really into it and loved it.

Never sucked on it with that much love.

I've had a few blowjobs, more than a few if you count the ones I've paid for and no one had ever sucked my dick like Noelle.

And when she went deep she took it all and her eyes widened and glazed over and she shivered in the most sexy of ways and she bobbed her head and rode my cock with her face in pure pleasure?

I never nutted so hard in my life.

And she slowly drank every drop, savored it, loved it, worshipped my cock right there and then.

I fucking so would have married her then and there.

She sucked my cock until it throbbed back to life from the viagra in moments and pulled her lips off slowly and looked me in my eyes.

"Fuck my face, fuck me Thomas."

"What?"

"Grab me by my pig tails and fuck my mouth, please, please... hard...please baby fucking use me, please, please fucking use me..."

She ended that begging with her glazed eyes staring into mine and then opened her mouth and pushed her open mouth down on my cock and over her sexy tongue and down before she wrapped her lips around my dick and guided my hands to her pig-tails and started the motions herself.

It didn't take a lot before I was grabbing handfuls and fucking her face, fucking her brains out.

Literally, she was there and wasn't just lost in this whole other bliss that left her vacant, just utterly vacant her lips bowed around my cock in what was the most pleased smile ever and every once in a while she'd shiver like she was cumming again.

I nutted super hard again and she swallowed every drop like it was liquid love and this time I pulled her up onto the bed and she squealed and giggled.

I pulled off her track pants already wet from her cumming and her panties.

And Noelle had a dick.

Dicklette.

In a white ceramic shiny sheath and change and she looked up and giggled and reached up and kissed me.

"I'm the sexiest, friendliest, non bullshit girl you'll ever fuck Thomas I promise. Now are you going to waste that beautiful hard on or are you going to pin me down and titty fuck me."

"I... what..."

"Titty fuck me, you want to right? You've never done that right?"

"No I... "

Noelle giggled and pulled me down to her and I mounted her chest and she showed me all the best ways and spit and saliva and I fucked her perfect titties and played with them making her moan and groan and even cum from it.

Which was so sexy, so loud that I had to fuck her ass.

She was clean inside and she was sealed up with a butt plug and she had lube in her purse.

And she started the whole ass fucking I gave her with her cooing.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, dick, hard, hot amazing dick..."

She was vocal.

She was thankful.

She was responseful... no lying there just letting me pump away but she rode back.

I never fucked like this, never fucked a woman like this, never fucked until my sides hurt and I got muscle cramps and a sore dick.

In the morning she called a friend for clothes and breakfast and this sexy light skinned black goddess called Tanya brought her clothes and both of us breakfast.

And Tanya fucking joined us in bed as I was still waking up with a viagra cock and she was a regular girl, woman and just as cock loving and worshipful as Noelle.

And french.

Fuuuuuuck... a hot black woman with a french accent was just, nut busting.

It was surreal as fucking hell.

Honestly both women were too hot for me even Noelle.

Yeah a tranny but fuck off.

She was hot as fuck, and the best cocksucker ever and she was friendly and she was fun.

And double laid and her bringing in a friend who brought steak subs for breakfast was just.

Mold breaking.

It was wild as the first week was physicals and tests, lots of psychology stuff and ethics, personality stuff and orienteering.

Noelle introduced me to all her friends and all of the were hotter than fuck if born with a dick or not.

All of them born cock lovers, cock worshippers and ready to fuck.

All of them into me and each other and the biggest thing.

The biggest thing?

Fucking friendly.

Glad to be there, glad to be with me, or each other.

There was absolutely no bullshit from anyone.

Meeting Dr. Stevens was a trip, he was big and buff but smart too. Honestly he looked like a metalhead with long hair but he was cool.

Calm, chill, kind.

He taught me to meditate, did hypnosis sort of stuff on me.

And slowly explored me feeling things, sensing thoughts, those weird flash cards from ghostbusters.

The farm work was farm work most weeding, harvesting stuff to sell in town. Heh the girls sold out all the time, nothing sells like hot chicks.

After a month though things started to happen.

Me making more guesses, getting more images from him.

It was freaky.

But exciting and cool.

Then one day it happened.

A voice in my head.

Dr, Steven's voice.

~Thomas, Thomas do you hear me?~

~Yes! Holy shit yes!~

~Good, excellent, open up as much as you can, clear your mind.~

It took a while and I was rewarded with this barrage of things...thoughts, feelings, images, cock?

I passed out.

I came and passed out.

I woke up and Dr. Stevens was there and looking at me and he undid his dress pants and took out his amazing dick.

What?

No it was amazing, big, thick, veiny, beautiful.

I wanted to suck it.

And he walked over to me and put it in my face and I grabbed it feeling all that meaty power and wrapped my lips around the head.

Oh it felt perfect.

It tasted perfect.

I couldn't stop but part of me was all WTF in all of this.

Dr. Stevens looked down and smiled.

"Confused?"

"You're a thrall, a person that fits the profile to be molded Tawny."

I don't understand but my fucking god cock tastes delicious.

"All those exercises, the meditation the like was for this."

"Readying your mind for downloading. See I'm a real psychic, reading minds, pushing thoughts, the whole thing. And a few years ago I perfected this, brain re-writing. See we're all electrical impulses, likes, loves, dislikes, pleasure and pain."

He smiles running his fingers through my hair.

"And in your case your profile suggests you can be re-shaped Tawny."

"So right now as you're loving sucking my cock, loving sucking any cock you're feeling the download of a former patient a sex obsessed nymphomaniac that I boosted and boosted until she became obsessed with cocksucking and our link you opened between us let me re-write her electrical impulses over your own."

"You're a cock loving slut Tawny."

Part of me tried to fight it but it had no strength.

It felt so right.

Tasted so right.

I groan as I fight and my brain sinks further in the slope of being this cocksucker as he starts pumping my face.

"Oh, oh Tawny baby that's not all either...you my sweet girl, my lovely whore have a whole other set of memories...electrical impulses, re-writing... And that's of another girl, another sex addict, and her need to fuck, her crazed focus on her pussy... that's now you. It's tied to your gag reflex. And anytime you feel a cock pass that gag point it's not in your throat, it's in your pussy, her pussy but your pussy now...and that cunt is here in your brain."

It was so hard to focus, to understand but it all came together and shattered me as Dr. Stevens shoved his cock down my throat and instead of gagging this whole feeling... this deep memory feeling of my cunt getting filled and filled and stretched filled my brain.

I shivered, shook, shit myself and came and through all of that all I felt was that big thick long dick literally buried in my brain and my body and mind went into shock.

My head, me, my brain was a cunt.

My brain was a cunt!

My brain was a cunt!

He started face fucking me, started fucking my brain pussy and everything changed.

There is a cock in my brain.

There is a cock in my brain.

There is a cock in my brain.

There is a cock in my brain.

There is a cock in my brain.

There is a cock in my brain.

My brain is a pussy.

My brain is a pussy.

My brain is a pussy.

My brain is a pussy.

My brain is a pussy.

My brain is a pussy.

My brain is a pussy.

Then he came in my brain and I felt that in my brain and down my gullet both and I was just...

My brain didn't work.

Every single thought was cock... cock... cock... yes cock... yes cock... cock is good, cock is everything I was made for.

Guys, men came in and took me away.

Cleaned me up, cleaned me up, fucked my face, fed me amazing cocks and made me happy, pushed their dicks deeper into my brain, making me cum, making me right, braincocking me, making me perfect.

Everyone called me Tawny instead of Thomas.

Ten, ten men, ten men kept me with them, ten men with great bodies and big, beautiful, lovely juicy cocks kept me.

Literally kept me.

I can't think, can't don't care... there is alway hard cocks, always cum, always anal which fucking felt amazing.

Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, hit my spot make me sissygasm, make me cum, fill me, fill me, fill me all the time.

Lucid times, dreamy lucid dream times of eating junk food, pizza, taking pills, needles, playing videogames, watching movies and endless cock.

Smoking joints.

Strong hormones.

Laughing gas for my sissy Tawny ass.

Giggling, giggling was becoming a habit.

Love cock, worship cock, be Tawny. Giggle, be a bimbo.

Endless loving, hard, perfect, amazing cock.

Thomas, Tommy was never mentioned ever again.

Tawny, Tawny, Tawny, Tawny.

Then they left.

Left me in my rooms a month later.

I lost a lot of weight.

I had sensitive starting budding titties.

I craved cock.

Mine didn't work and I didn't care.

I was trying to figure things out when Adele asked me to come down and show Shawn around.

He was cute and sexy.

I wanted to suck his cock so badly.

Noelle gave me her viagra in passing.

And like me, like her over drinks and games I offered it to him.

No... no I didn't pass.

He didn't care and took the viagra.

Shawn ended up living next door.

I had a buzz going when I sucked his cock.

Goddess.

I loved that, every moment, every feeling, all his taste.

And just like Noelle I braincocked myself.

Sucked his dick and fucked his really nice dick with my throat shoving my brain pussy over that cock and reveling in it.

There is NO better feeling than hard cock taking over your sissy bimbo brain.

Everything you hate in life drops away.

I woke up in his arms.

It felt right.

He shivered and held me tight.

"I'm gay, I like guys."

I smile. "I'm kinda that, is that okay?"

Shawn hugged me and kissed the back of my neck.

"I think so, no one has ever sucked my cock like that."

"No girl can but I will."

I feel his hard on.

I push against it. "Fuck my ass Shawn? Please>?"

"You sure uhm... Tawny, but it used to be Tommy."

"You're trans?"

"No, re-made, made into something better."

"Better?"

"Better, I've never felt this good, this right and like secure in my life Shawn."

"Oh..."

"Fuck me Shawn, be my top, fuck my ass, make my cockletter cum."

The sex was gay.

In was entirely the bottom.

I loved every second of it.

And the rest... training, classes?

All focused on being Tawny.

All focused on Shawn.

Dr. Stevens said I could leave, go, do whatever of stay and love and marry Shawn.

Shawn was gay, unbendingly gay but he could learn to love his tranny wife.

Me.

Me because our profiles matched.

Me because I'm mentally moldable.

Or I could leave.

Or take my chances here.

See that's our real funding.

Making lovers, wives for powerful people, making tailor made ready to order spouses for people.

I thought about it for two weeks all the while Shawn seeking me out to fuck me and for me to fall in love with that nice cock and to have him sink his big gay cock into my sissy brain.

I signed the papers letting them re-register Thomas as Tawny and I started getting trained, psychically tuned to be Tawny.

Tawny...

Tawny, a braincocked sissy bimbo and the beard wife of shawn Hunter of Huntsman Sporting goods in Texas.

They brain tilted him to be good with me, love me, keep our secret... to love all my body mods from the plastics and the hormones.

All my changes as far as he knows are for him, for his life for his family.

And I'm better.

Better.

Better.

I'm not smart, I'm funny, quirky, spinny, dippy, a devoted cucksucker and lover.

I'm better.

Because I'm made to love him, love his family, hold their love, their secrets, their honor.

And any thoughts past that vanish the second Shawn sinks his gorgeous cock past my gag reflex and I feel, literally feel hard thick cock sensation in my brain pussy.