Brainstormed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok boys, show time, John, start licking my bottom end while I see just how big I can get this horse cock," and with that she began sucking Gary while staring into his eyes.

The men were hungry for her and she for them. She switched to sucking John's cock and offered Gary her ass for tasting. He didn't have to work long though, she turned toward him and commanded, "Enough, I'm ready. Work that monster slowly into my pussy," then she resumed sucking John's cock.

Her mind was a blur of new feelings, an impressive dick was stretching her cunt, she was being taken at both ends, plus her tits and clit were being stimulated by Sandy. She momentarily pulled off of John and practically yelled, "Fuck this is awesome!"

Then it was time for the second half of this double header. Jess had Gary lay on his back, got astride of him and stuffed his prick into her snatch. She motioned to John to grab the lube and said, "Lube us both up good, this is my first double," then froze motionless while impaled on Gary's pole.

Being sexed up so severely, she reached for Sandy and pulled her to stand straddling Gary, her cunt inches from Jess's mouth. As John finished the lube prep, she looked back at him and said, "It's time. Oh my god, my first double. Go slow baby, my ass has only had limited action and never with anything that big!" and buried her face and tongue into Sandy's cunt, wrapping her arms around her for support.

With some effort and patience, the two men were finally both all the way in Jess and Sandy had sat down on Gary's face. Since they had gone slow enough, she was not feeling any significant pain and began fucking herself with both cocks as the men mostly held still.

"This is so good, I'm going to cum hard," she said while looking down at Gary

Then Sandy spoke up, "Oh no, I'm getting some of that sweet ass before you come," and hopped up and stuffed one end of the double headed dildo up her cunt and pushed John out of the way, then slapped some lube on it and tenderly entered Jess's ass.

John said, "Well Jess dear, looks like you're going to experience being airtight also," and stuffed his cock into her open mouth.

They began to really go at it and Jess asked, "Please play with my tits."

Gary did as requested, and she picked up the pace, fucking Gary and Sandy's cocks nearly to the point of injury while sucking John. Her enthusiasm spurred her partners and it was only seconds until they all erupted, grunting, rutting, and swearing praise to a deity.

Another extended lunch was taken, Melissa was prepared to console a hurting friend, but Becca had remained Jess. Melissa assumed that Becca was putting off being herself a little longer and putting off the awful shame that she would feel once Jess was made dormant.

For Jess, the preparation to do these scenes was becoming old hat, but this was it, the last one and Becca would be free of this thing.

Katelyn approached, smiled and said, "Jess, have you ever had sex with a black man?"

Jess's eyes got wide, "No, never. It was taboo where I'm from."

"I thought maybe that was the case. Have you ever been curious?" asked Katelyn.

"Yes, to be honest, I suppose most women, at one time or another muse about what it would be like," Jess caught on immediately where this was headed, "Why? I'm guessing that you have an ebony stud lined up for me."

"In fact, we do. You up for that?" Katelyn asked.

"I suppose he's got a huge dick? I mean that's the whole fantasy, right?" Jess responded.

"I think you'll be pleased, ready to go?

"I'm ready, let's go," Jess said. This was a fantasy of Becca's that she had never told anyone about, it was too bad of a thing to even say out loud, even kidding. Becca's prior concern for her husband's ego was temporarily set aside. Now, Jess was going to make Becca's fantasy a reality and a recorded event.

She was introduced to Marcus, he was dark, muscular and the bulge in his shorts hinted that a new record would be broken, the record of "biggest penis ever."

The scene was Jess pretending to be a rich, neglected wife and Marcus a masseur. She came into his cubical and stripped down completely while he made ready, prepared the oils and turned on soft music.

When Marcus came over to the table to start the massage, Jess was covered only by a towel over her behind. He began a deep tissue treatment on her legs and teased her by coming close to, but not yet touching her pussy. As he worked, he kept reducing the amount of her body that the towel kept hidden.

To encourage him, Jess reached back, placed her hand on his while it was adjusting the towel, and caused the towel to fall to the floor. With the "Go" signal being clearly given, he moved to the head of the table and worked on her back, extending his magic from her shoulders to her ass. Then, he went back to work on her legs, this time including her ass and pussy, but as she was really getting into it, he again worked his way back up to her head.

This time he rolled her over to massage her tits and work her nipples, with occasional trips by his fingers to her cunt. Jess responded by sliding his briefs off, which put her face to dick with the biggest cock she had ever seen.

A, "Mmmmmm," escaped her lips as his cock slid into her mouth and she inhaled as much of it as she was able. They tortured each other this way for several minutes, him admiring her body, and Jess loving the taste of his pre cum that was oozing out.

It was time, so Marcus got up on the table, positioned his mammoth cock at her entrance, and they worked together to get it all of the way in her. She lifted up a bit on her elbows so she could watch the beast that was entering her, stretching her like never before.

The screwing started slowly, but steadily built up speed and intensity, until Marcus was just pounding her. He had staying power, and she was being taken hard for the longest nonstop fuck of her life.

Finally, she peaked and came hard. While she was still enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm, he put on a final burst and she said, "I need to taste you."

Marcus withdrew from her pussy and raised her face to meet his dick. Jess threw her left arm around his ass to help hold her in place as she grabbed his cock with her right hand and stroked him furiously. He announced, "I'm gonna cum," and she opened her mouth and emptied him, swallowing all she could.

Then he stood and she crawled to the table's edge where she laid on her belly, nursing on his dick while he massaged her bottom.

It was over, the remainder of the money had been paid. She returned to being Becca and she vowed to never let Jess out of the box again. Becca cried during the entire drive back to the Vanderhorn offices, while Melissa tried, but had little success comforting her. Having recovered enough to drive home, Becca said her good byes to Melissa and went home to her Nate.

That night, Nate approached Becca, kissing her neck, cupping her breasts, wanting her, wanting to make love to his wife. She knows that she can't turn him down without causing him to wonder, so she dutifully responds, but she's off of her "A" game. Nate notices and askes, "What's wrong babe? If you don't want ..."

Becca could feel this coming and quickly decided if her body couldn't give 100%, then she'd fuck his mind, that is use her womanly skill to stroke his male ego.

So, she cut him off before he was able to finish saying, "don't want to make love" and said, "Are you kidding? I'm going to fuck the socks off of the hottest man in this state."

But instead of mounting his cock, she started smothering his dick with loving kisses and nibbles that make a man's toes curl. She sucked his cock and played with his asshole until he blew, swallowed it all and started all over. This time as he tried to pin her into a position to enter her, she moved quickly and smothered his face with her tits, whispering to him, "Baby, I want your cock. I need it, give that big dick to me. Your cum was so good, I can still taste it on my lips."

Becca had him so worked up, that by the time she finally let him shove his prick inside her, he only lasted seconds and was finished for the night. Becca let out a huge sigh, she had not cum, but she had succeeded. They cuddled and fell asleep.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, Nate's trial was going to begin soon and a sense of dread that they were going to lose was looming large. At a point on about six weeks after the money had been raised and a relatively massive defense team hired a breakthrough was indicated. Alex called early in the morning and asked if they could be in his office that afternoon, saying only that something big had been uncovered and that it was a favorable thing.

Alex and Melisa Vanderhorn greeted the anxious couple and escorted them into a conference room. He began, "Nate, I think that we've uncovered enough evidence to demonstrate your innocence, I'm going to the D.A. when we're done here. He'll have no choice but to drop the charges."

Nate closed his eyes and lowered his head, but Becca lost it and began sobbing uncontrollably. Melissa was standing behind them and bent forward to embrace them both, as Nate had now also lost it and turned to Becca.

She choked out, "I never doubted you, never. I love you."

"Doesn't anybody want to know how we did it?" said Alex while laughing.

It took a few more moments, but finally the young couple became composed enough to listen.

"Ok, now that I've got your attention," Alex said, still laughing, "We, our investigators, that is, were able to gain access to your companies restricted files and records. In addition, the names and items given by Becca's anonymous friend helped steer us toward the 'who' that was behind this conspiracy.

An upper level manager at your company was persuaded, make that bribed, a huge bribe by the way, to lend his access to the company's main frame to our specialists."

"Who took the bribe?" asked Nate.

"That had to be kept confidential, that was a nonstarter for the person in question. So let that go, we wouldn't have what we've got otherwise. Anyway, we got access to the company's main frame, including the restricted section which included the surveillance cameras. They tell everyone that the video is deleted after six months, but actually, it's never erased.

With a side by side comparison of the time stamps of when your lap top was first accessed setting up the off shore account and making the illegal transactions, and the videos of you being in a different part of the building at that same time proves that someone else committed the crime.

Apparently, the perpetrator had access to the unrestricted part of the computer and had changed the time on the videos to make you look guilty, but the restricted section contained the unaltered videos. We had a good idea who that person was, but can't prove that yet. We are also stuck on the motive, why set you up to look like you embezzled $300,000, and not take a dime of it themselves?

There has to be more to this, but I'm not sure it will come to light. When you are free of this we'll have to back off and let the FBI take over. Our job, proving your innocence will have been done."

At 3pm Nate appeared in court and the prosecuting attorney asked the judge for permission to speak. He announced that upon verifying new evidence that Mr. Wells was not guilty of anything and that the government wished to drop all charges.

Nate was free. He and Becca met the media on the courthouse steps, along with Alex and Melissa Vanderhorn. Questions were asked and answered, many were stupid ones like, "how do you feel?" Mostly they heaped praise on their legal team.

Nate was reinstated at work, given a payment large enough to cover his lost income, plus a huge bonus contingent upon him not suing them. Life worked its way back to normal, Becca returned to teaching, later the subject them having their own children resurfaced. To celebrate his vindication, they decided to have a new house built, one that could house many children. She was totally on board this time and agreed with Nate that when their new house was finished in a few months they would christen every corner, in hope of slipping one by the goalie.

Unfortunately, Becca's recent past was not going to allow her peace, and perhaps she would never know 100% peace again. Alex Vanderhorn called her and said that the account he had been watching over on her behalf had increased by four million dollars. That meant only one thing: the investors at TPPB Corp. had decided to exercise their option and make all four of Jess's (Becca's) demo recordings into a commercial venture. Becca thanked Alex for the heads up, ended the call, and fell to her knees.

She silently prayed that her dreaded secret could remain undiscovered. She realized that the largest threat would be at tax time, where the large amount of cash could produce questions that she did not want to answer. On the up side of that was that Nate had always tasked Becca with hiring the CPA for preparation of their taxes and would likely sign without studying them. Further, if necessary, she would insist that Nate keep his promise to never speak of where and how she had arranged the money.

She vowed to give away the money ASAP so that she'd only have to go through this at tax time once. Her choice of CPA would rely on, among other things, the person's ability to be discreet.

For Becca, when it rained it poured. Before they had made their move into the new house, a good buddy of Nate's became engaged and the best man was hosting a bachelor party at the Big Dream Casino in Las Vegas. Nate was invited and expected to attend, since he had such a long, difficult previous year, he decided to go.

"Vegas," she thought, "Fucking Vegas. I still should be Ok, but damn, will anything go my way?"

At the end of the month Nate was on his way to Vegas with a bunch of mostly younger enthusiastic men.

Nate was not the best man, so he only got partial input into the party planning. The best man, Frank, insisted that it isn't a bachelor party without strippers and all of the guys agreed, except Nate, who quietly resisted, not wanting to get into trouble with Becca.

Strippers were hired for the party and some lap dances started getting out of hand. The girls were agreeable to some BJs and two of the strippers were taking guys into the bedroom and screwing them. A great time was being had by all of the guys, but Nate managed to steer clear, until the guys trapped him. A large amount of pressure was being sent Nate's way to join in the fun and at least get a BJ.

"The Recordings" where being featured at "The Big Dream Casino" where the men were having the bachelor party. It was an expensive experience, (or "ride," as it was being called,) but women from all over are flocking in to "cheat on their husband," without actual cheating. Some men are also trying sex as a female. The project is making tons of money.

Nate recalled a company that he had looked at that was trying to accomplish what was being claimed at the Casino. He thought that maybe he had made an error and should have invested in this venture. He really didn't know for sure that this was the same project, the one he studied hadn't said anything about adult entertainment.

The guys accepted as a substitute, that Nate could "take a ride," instead of having actual sex with a stripper. He could afford the price tag and agrees to do it, in order to get the guys off of his back, plus he can save face, without cheating on Becca.

Nate chose the girl on girl experience, thinking that it would be less weird. As he was getting placed in the recliner and the headset was being fitted, Frank had the operator change the experience to the "Cheat on Hubby" one.

Nate's buddies are all giggling, and acting like schoolboys, as they realize Nate is about to experience being fucked by a man, assuming the claims of this entertainment are true.

The recording begins, and for the next 30 minutes, Nate is the female whose memories are being replayed in his head. With 5 minutes left, the cum shoot is imminent, but at this point, in Nate's mind, he is the woman that made the recording and living her lust for the men to cum on her (him).

At the climax of the adventure "Jess" / Becca / Nate is being pounded from behind, the guy spins her over pulls out and cums on her tits. The recorded woman finds the cum fascinating and begins collecting cum off of her tits by using the back of her left thumb and bringing it to her lips.

The recording stops and Nate was then able to think as himself once again. It took a good 10 minutes to adjust back to normal, as the experience and the memory was just as real as if he had actually done what he now recalled that he did. Everyone that tried this experience took some time to accept that the memory that they had was someone else's.

There was another problem for Nate, different from any other person's response to the "ride." He remembered looking down as the cum was being scooped up with her thumb, a wedding ring was seen. What was beginning to shatter Nate's world was, he recognized that ring, it was Becca's. It was custom made, it was one of a kind.

At that point Nate was totally confused, he was thinking, "The advertisement for this experience featured a woman I have never seen, it boasted to be her memories that you lived. How could she get Becca's ring? Something's wrong. I've got to keep my mouth shut until I find out what has happened."

Nate and pals returned from Vegas and when he got home, the first thing he did when Becca greeted him with a hug and kiss was check her ring finger. It was there, just like always, the same one that he had custom made for her. He mentioned to her how good it looked on her finger, testing if she would say something about losing, then recovering it. Becca said nothing.

She was unaware that he had been coerced into taking a so-called "ride" at the Big Dream Casino, let alone seen something incriminating in the process. She had not remembered seeing her ring during that session when it was recorded. For her, seeing that ring on her finger, was just the same as seeing it thousands of other times, so Becca's mind was not alerted by the presence of that unique ring. Therefore, a need to formulate a lie to explain its presence in the recording had not even occurred to her.

Nate's brain caught that small detail because it meant something totally different to him. But that hadn't happened until he stopped reliving her thoughts, and became himself albeit with a memory of seeing the ring. The only explanation he could come up with, of how her ring could have been in that recording, was unthinkable.

He needed to resolve this, he needed help. Nate decided to keep his questions to himself and get some answers via professional help. The next day he did some research, and hired a private detective agency in Las Vegas.

It took a while, there was a lot to look into, people to bribe to get the truth. Two of the actors involved in the recordings were jealous that "Jess" made so much more money than them and were glad to cash in some more. Nate had told the P.I. however, cost was not an issue.

Two months of sniffing around and the P.I. had uncovered enough to meet with Nate, and wreck his world. He had uncovered the new attraction at the Big Dream Casino was a project developed by two Doctors, a Dr. Smith and a Dr. Jones. That they had sought funding, but could only get serious money from producers in the porn industry, who also owned the Big Dream Casino.

The P.I. had also uncovered that the doctors had, along with three other places, set up a place in Memphis, where they were feverishly testing people for an ability to have their thoughts recorded, then played back into somebody else's head. Becca had gone to Memphis and was tested.