Brainstormed Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman's special talent causes strife.
13.7k words
4.02
21.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers

Note:

If you haven't read Brainstormed ch.1, I recommend that you do before starting ch.2.

I am sorry for the delay, Lit bounced the story back to me to correct some things. It has been difficult to explain "Becca" and "Jessica" within the guide lines, but I am trying. I do want to comply with the rules here on Lit. Thank you for your patience. fritz51

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When we left our heroine (Becca), she was about to try to save her beloved husband from going to prison. What was needed was money, a massive amount of money. Fortunately (or not, depending on how you look at it) she had an ability that no other known person possessed. Her thoughts could be recorded and played back in someone else's mind, allowing them to experience exactly what our heroine experienced. The trouble was the people paying the tab wanted her to create thrills of a sexual nature. She hated having to do this, but hated her husband going to prison more. She also had the ability to become a character named Jessica. When Becca had become an adult woman, she discovered that she loved sex. Jessica matured right with Becca, but she developed a lust for it, which was uncontained by any conventions that might hinder Becca, such as shame or infidelity. For Jessica, it was "anything goes," it was a good thing that Becca could call up or dismiss Jess at will, unlike multiple personality disorder where the subject has no control over which personality is present.

Dr. Jones (Katelyn) was ready to begin the recording.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Katelyn then asked the million-dollar question, "Shall we get everything ready and do it, Jess?"

"Ok. I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be, can I have a glass of wine?"

"Certainly," Dr. Smith said. Then left the room to get everything that everyone needed ready and to see to the set up in the mock bedroom that served as a set where the recording would take place.

A stylist escorted Jess into a "ready room" and got her fixed up looking hotter than molten steel, then left.

Jess went onto the set wearing a very sexy teddy and a rich looking robe.

Katelyn said, "Jess this is Gary, you'll be working with him in this scene."

Gary, was also in a robe and she was very pleased at how handsome and well-built he was. Once she was fitted into the "headset," which was smaller, wireless, and more stylish than the one she had used previously, Katelyn told the two performers, "OK, the plot line is, Jess is a woman cheating on her husband David for the first time."

"David" was a fictitious husband, used to aid Becca in maintaining her "Jess" persona, and help prevent Becca from having guilt thoughts for Nate, which would ruin the recorded fantasy.

Then Katelyn announced, "The equipment is recording, begin when ready."

Jess spoke first, "They told me you were handsome and showed me a picture, but I'm a little nervous, I've never cheated on David before."

Gary answered her, "Look, let's not think of it that way. Let's put all of our outside lives aside and have a moment in time to ourselves. An intense, satisfying, hot moment that will be shared with unknown numbers of women."

As he leaned in to kiss her, she said, "Alright, that sounds like something I can sell myself," then opened her lips to accept his kiss and wrapped her arms around him crushing her tits into his hard chest.

They didn't rush the encounter, each moved slowly and explored each other's bodies. Jess shivered when Gary began caressing her tits, an act that no man, except for her husband had been permitted since she had met him in college.

Soon enough they were both out of their robes. The intensity of the kissing and touching had increased to a level of immediate need. It was increasingly difficult for both of them to restrain themselves. As his fingers played with her bare nipples beneath the lacy bra, she reached behind her back to undo the clasp, and let it fall to the floor.

With her signal of escalation, he dipped his hand into her panties and found her extremely wet. Her response was to reach into his boxers where she found a prize that was sure to make this encounter a mind blowing, orgasm ripping, sexual experience.

The two performers were not the only ones affected in the room, both Drs. Smith and Jones were squirming in their seats, having a difficult time of watching over the recording equipment. It was a good thing that most of the settings were on automatic and didn't need input from the doctors. Even Melissa, sitting on the side line was affected, her breathing had become labored.

The scene before Mike and Katelyn shifted, as Jess had dropped to her knees and had taken Gary's boxers down with her. She was then only inches away from his impressive cock, she opened her mouth without hesitation and sucked him in.

No one other than Jess knew if this was just a preliminary, or if she intended to take Gary the distance. The intent was soon revealed as she sucked with need, becoming obvious to all that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Because Jess was a new lover to him, Gary couldn't hold back long. When she started to probe his asshole, he announced, "Jesus Jess, I'm going to cum," and relaxed his hand pressure on her head, just in case she wanted to pull away and let his cum spirt elsewhere.

That was unnecessary, she wanted this, and instead of pushing away, she wrapped one of her arms around his ass, pulling him in. She locked up her position to receive his load and with her other hand she continued to alternately play with his cock, balls and asshole. He erupted, coating the inside of her mouth with cum.

Her thoughts of extasy and thoroughly enjoying the sex, was what was going to be so valuable, why she was so important to this company.

She thought, "My god this cum is good. Keep it up baby, I'll drain you. I love sucking your cock. I want more of this."

When he recovered, he lifted her to the bed, spread her legs, and began a highly trained oral assault on her pussy.

Again, her thinking, (Jess's thinking,) which what was being recorded, was exactly what the doctors were hoping for: a woman having sex with a man other than her husband and totally enjoying it, without hesitation or guilt.

Jess thought, "Fuck he's good at this. I'm going to cum ... hold off ... not so soon ... can't help it," and then out loud she said, "Fuckkkkkk, I'm cuminggggg."

Gary, being pleased with himself that she succumbed to his ministrations so quickly, had regained his erection. Their eyes met, the desire was equal between them, so with no further delay, he mounted her. She was so ready to be fucked that his tender, courteous entry was felt to be unnecessary by her. His choice of a gradual intrusion was wise though, his cock was significantly larger than Nate's. It would have been painful had he fully impaled her all at once.

Intercourse was being carried out with equal enthusiasm from each lover. His strokes were long and deep, she met each thrust with raised hips while looking deeply into his eyes, encouraging him not to hold back. Jess then desired to be taken doggie style and rolled face down, raised her ass and said, "Pound me hard!"

Gary thrust into her aggressively and began the assault, then with a burst of lust, the pounding increased in speed, his climax imminent. Being able to hold out no longer, he pulled out, rolled Jess over, and sprayed her tits.

Jess also enjoyed a good release and continued to tease her clit with her right hand while playing with his cum with her left thumb, scraping it off of her left tit and bring it to her mouth to savor.

Out of the hour allotted for the shoot, the final product would run about 30 minutes, exactly what was desired.

Jess showered and changed into her street clothes. They were to take an extended lunch, drink a little wine and relax. She and Melissa went downtown to get away from the place for a while.

Melissa breached the silence, "How do you feel Jess?"

"I'm alright, as much as I could be, I guess. I'm back to being Becca and ... pull over, fast."

Melissa did and Becca swung open the car door and heaved her stomach's contents onto the street. When she stopped spitting up Melissa had unbuckled, grabbed some tissues and was taking care of her new friend.

"I fucked him, I fucked him and enjoyed it. God, please forgive me. I know that I won't be able to."

"You did what you had to do. You are saving your true love," countered Melissa.

"But I can remember that I liked it."

"No, Jess liked it. Becca is ridden with remorse."

Becca didn't reply again, but seemed to find comfort in her friend declaring that it was Jess and not her that had enjoyed being with Gary.

After the break they returned for the next shoot and even before they entered the building Becca was already becoming Jess once again.

Katelyn set up the scene for the second recording. A beautiful young woman introduced as Sandy was brought in. She was stunning, pretty face, blond hair, full breasts and an ass to die for. Jess thought, "If I'm going to do it with a woman, this sure is a perfect one to start on."

Then, out loud she said, "I've never done it with a girl, I'm not sure exactly how I'll react."

Sandy said, "Don't sweat it sweetheart, I remember my first. It was way easier than I thought, and in a few minutes, I was really into it. Don't worry, you'll like it, I can tell."

Katelyn spoke up, "What they want here more than anything, IS a woman trying this for THE FIRST TIME."

"Ok, I'm ready," Jess indicated.

"Alright, you two are just coming through the door. You've just hooked up down at the bar, Jess is in town on business," Katelyn said, and then facing Sandy, "You, are there looking for someone exactly like her. I'll give you two a few minutes to prepare, begin as soon as you are both ready," Katelyn said and stepped back out of their way.

Jess, now in the headset with the recording running, cleared her mind for a few moments. She started touching Sandy tentatively and said, "You know, I've never done this before. Doing it with a woman, I mean."

"Sugar, just relax and allow the feelings to happen. We've got time, no need to hurry," and with that she leaned into Jess for a passionate kiss, as the door finished closing behind them.

Jess returned passion with even more heat, somewhat surprising this experienced porn actress. The pause was not for long though as Sandy thought, "This is going to be way better than I thought."

As they moved toward the bed, both exploring the other's bodies, Sandy said, "Darling, I can see you are not going to be the little shy one that I have to work hard to seduce."

Jess said, "Its odd, I thought I would feel embarrassed, but I don't. I do want to do this but I'm worried that that I'll do it wrong."

As Jess was confessing Sandy was behind her, pulling her zipper down the back of her dress. It fell to the floor and Jess stepped out of it while Sandy reached from behind, nuzzled her neck and cupped her tits. Jess's breathing deepened, Sandy unclasped her bra and returned her hands to Jess's tits, her nipples hardening.

Some time was taken there, time to savor a woman's surrender of new territory. Sandy kissed her neck tenderly and worked Jess's nipples more aggressively. Jess was ready now, turned to face Sandy, embraced her and opened her mouth slightly inviting a kiss that set them both on fire.

Sandy's disrobing was quicker as she only wore a small black number with thin straps and no bra or panties. It was released in a flash, and the two women were face to face, bare tit to bare tit. Kissing, using tongue action that foreshadowed that there would be impressive oral skill, at a different location in a few moments.

Sandy said, "Lay down baby and let me take the lead, since it's your first time and all."

Jess laid on the bed and Sandy laid right beside her. Now as they kissed, Sandy resumed twirling a nipple, but also slipped her other hand down to Jess's panties and started lightly touching her fabric covered cunt. After only a short time it was obvious the Jess was ready for skin to skin contact, and Sandy slid her fingers beneath the waist band and traced the outline of Jess's pussy causing a sharp intake of breath.

Jess was consumed by lust, due to receiving positive feedback, Sandy's lips left Jess's and started licking one nipple and using a finger to roll the other one. Then increased her finger play in Jess's cunt, causing her to build to her first ever climax, brought on by a woman.

Jess responded by placing her hand at the back of Sandy's and used gentle pressure to encourage her not to stop. Jess cried out, "I never knew it could be so good. God I'm; I'm; cumminggggg."

With Jess in a state of bliss, Sandy began to kiss her body and dispatched Jess's panties. Pausing at each notable location to give tiny licks and kisses to her post orgasmic partner. Lips and neck, then nipples, followed by some attention at her belly, until Sandy's tongue was at Jess's treasure.

There was no resistance, Jess opened herself to Sandy's tongue as it explored the outer regions of her vagina. Jess became impatient, and began thrusting her hips at Sandy's face, wanting her to complete the mission.

Sandy decided that it was indeed time and positioned herself flat on her belly, between Jess's spread legs, her face right at the whimpering woman's beckoning flower. Jess lifted her hips to hasten the arrival of her lover's tongue, while playing with her own nipples. As Jess felt the hot breath on her pussy, signaling that contact was imminent, she gasped deeply.

The next minutes were a flurry of skilled fingers and tongue, causing Jess to grunt, and groan nonstop, a woman experiencing forbidden thrills for the first time. Jess suddenly reached down with both hands, secured Sandy's head and pulled it into her opened sex, and screamed her release, trembling violently.

The two reveled in their accomplishment for several moments, then Jess said, "Now it's my turn. I need to sample all that a woman has to offer another woman. I need to try everything."

With that Jess pushed at Sandy, to get her to roll onto her back. With Sandy ready, Jess crawled on top and repeated the demonstrated technique of kissing and nibbling at Sandy's lips, neck, nipples, belly, eventually finding herself face to face with a vagina.

Jess was still jazzed up, and determined to give Sandy's cunny a thorough and worthy workout. Oddly it seemed, she felt no repulsive reflex when she leaned down, stuck out her tongue, and for the first time in Jess's life, tasted another's pussy.

Jess began to do the dance of the devil with her tongue on Sandy. It electrified Jess, not only was she stimulating Sandy, which was evident by her lover's thrashing around, but the act was also reigniting Jess.

Sandy was rising to her peak. Jess was kissing, probing, licking, doing all the things to Sandy that had just been demonstrated to her. In addition to attending to Sandy, Jess's own lust was increasing causing her hips to hump the bed, her own race to another climax had begun.

Jess knew that Sandy was close and went for her lover's clit, and to add some surprise she probed a thumb at Sandy's asshole. Sandy burst into a full-blown climax, "Oh fuck, that's so fucking good," and pulled Jess's head into her cunt as she slightly raised her hips off of the bed.

Sandy's throaty announcement pushed Jess over the top as well, although no words were coming out, due to her faced being held fast to the climaxing woman's pussy.

As their mutual tremors subsided, Jess crawled up on top of Sandy, kissed her, each sharing lover's cum, then rested her head on Sandy's tits for a moment.

Sandy announced, "Honey, we're not quite done," and grabbed a double headed dildo. "The way this works is one of us grips the cock with our cunt and fucks the other. Then we switch, keeping the back and forth up until we can't take it anymore. Our tits will be touching, our tongues will be licking and our mouths will be kissing bringing on the best 'O' of our lives. Lay back, I'll do you a little first."

With that Jess laid back and spread her legs. Sandy's cock was delightfully as big as Gary's. After some minutes of adjusting she started to get close, so Sandy said, "My turn," and spun onto her back.

Jess gripped the dick with her pussy and began pounding her new friend, the sensation of her cunt clasping down on the cock while it thrust in and out of Sandy was amazing. Then, Sandy got close, so she announced, "Your turn."

This time Jess stayed on top and impaled herself shamelessly as Sandy's grip held tight. Then, from the side where neither woman could see, an overcome Melissa slid a finger into Jess's ass and played with her nipple, sending both Jess and Sandy over the top in a massive climax.

Jess laid on top of Sandy thinking, "This was wonderful, so good. I'll do this again."

The session was over, Jess showered and was Becca once again.

The earlier session and the last recording were confirmed as being high quality, perfect for making a demo. It was time to leave and a sheepish Melissa said to Becca as they got buckled in the car, "I'm so sorry, I got so caught up in the moment, I just wanted you to have a massive orgasm, I shouldn't have ..."

Becca interrupted, "We're Ok, I didn't mind at all, and Jess fucking loved it!"

They both laughed, and drove away, but then Becca slipped back into a depression as she remembered that there was one more day of this to get through.

Alex was staying with Nate working late, so Becca just stayed at the Vanderhorn residence.

Jessica allowed Becca to sleep late, there was no where she had to be that early and she certainly needed the rest. In the late morning they were off to finish up Becca's obligation to TRPB Corp.

The first scenario was to be a woman having a foursome with two guys and another girl. Group sex was another first for her, which pleased the investors to no end. They knew that if they captured Jess's enthusiastic entry into the world of debauchery, it would be priceless. The profits would be huge.

Becca, again as "Jess" was introduced to a man named John. Since she had worked so well with Gary and Sandy they were brought back for today's effort. Jess had really enjoyed working with Gary and Sandy, but now add on another dick, and take all three of these people at the same time?

She realized immediately that she would be split-roasted and experience double penetration, both firsts for her. The set up was similar, there was little need to have much of a plot, so they began again with the lovers making their way into the room, getting frisky as they made their way to the bed.

Then John said, "You sure are one hot fucking babe, we're going to have a good time."

Jess replied, "Tell me, which of you has the biggest dick?"

Gary moved up behind her, pressed his cock against her ass cheeks and said, "Why don't you check them out for yourself?"

"Alright sugar, I think I will," and with that Jess sunk to her knees and began fishing both men's cocks out. Then said, "I think we have a winner, but it's going to be close."

She placed both of her hands onto John's prick, and said' "Let's see how much sticks out above my hands. My, there's a full cock head there for me to suck," and she closed her lips over the protruding phallus and remarked, "That must be 7 or 7 and a half inches of my favorite dessert."

"8 inches," John said proudly.

Then Jess turned to Gary, and said, "I've seen this one before so I know it's pretty big, let's give it the two-hand comparison." Then she captured his dick in the same fashion, like gripping a baseball bat. "My god, there must be another inch on this donkey," she said as she gave him the once over with her mouth, while Gary snickered at being the winner.

fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers