Brainwashing His Sister

Story Info
He turns his dragon sister into a bimbo slut...
2k words
4.25
22.4k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Brainwashing His Sister

"So hungry for my dick, sis..."

Kao smirked down at his crimson-scaled sister on her knees, the dragoness with a tight collar around her neck. She was striking in her red scales striped through with jagged yellow, the frills around her face perfect for gripping in the throes of passion, but he was more the image of their mother with blue scales and a broad chest, large wings that could even lift his body from the ground and black horns. Of course, the dominant smirk on his lips while he took control of his sister was something that seemed to be ever-present as it was anyway.

Fyr barely heard him, sinking down on his cock over and over again, taking her brother's thick length into the back of her throat. It was a good length, a thick length, the perfect length for a slut like her. It didn't seem like a normal thought for her to have but she could barely pull back from his cock for long enough to take a full breath, breasts rising and juddering with the need to take a full lungful of sweet, sweet oxygen.

Yet it seemed very much that her brother thought that she didn't need to do that as he forced her down on his length, bending his knees a little for better leverage, glutes tensing. He snarled in the back of his throat, jaws parting, a flash of white teeth sparkling within that could clamp down on the neck of his sister, cutting off her air supply too. Only once before had he pushed that far and she'd been a simpering mess of a dragoness for the rest of the way, whimpering and begging for his cock, her brain broken with lust for him. Yet he was not the sort of dragon that forgot things like that and toyed with holding her down on his cock for longer and longer spans of time, groaning deep in the back of his throat.

"Yeah, just like that, sis... You only want to suck my cock, don't you? You don't need anything else than that."

But she did, oh, she did... Fyr struggled, her paws on his thighs, but she couldn't pull back. He held her too fast as she struggled more and more to breathe, her body failing to panic as her mind sank further and further away from her grasp. All she knew was his cock, all she could see was his cock, his balls hanging low, slapping against her chin with every stroke. It dominated her world more than even his body did, her brother towering, taking over every last thought that she had in her head.

Wasn't it better, like he said, to only think of his cock though? How she could swirl her tongue around it, a giggle bubbling up from the back of her throat? What did she have to worry about when it came to breathing when she had hot, sex Kao there to take her? Fyr slurped on his cock, drooling around him, barely able to keep herself under control, the natural struggles of her body ceasing as her chest strained and strained. Yet that wasn't any of her concern, no, not as long as she had his cock, could take it deep -- yes. All she had to do was to please him in any way he wanted, more and more, all the time, every day.

Such a nice cock, a big cock, the best cock for her. As he pulled back, releasing his grip on her head however briefly, she didn't go anywhere, moaning lusciously around his length as she took him as deep up into the back of her throat as she possibly could. There was a bulge, a thick bulge, down her throat, and she needed it all the more, forcing it down, gulping and swallowing over and over again. She needed it all, whimpering and groaning, slurping at his length, drawing back to the tip with a shallow breath. She didn't need more than that, oh no, it didn't matter there, her only need in life being to please Kao and only Kao, such a sexy stud of a dragon.

"Sis?"

He looked down at her but she only saw him through a haze as she gaped, jaws parting, tongue lolling out. Even then, she was sure that it was glistening with his pre-cum, pearly droplets sliding down her tongue, but she left her maw hanging open vapidly just like that, letting him see all she had to give him. She whined. Why didn't he fuck her harder? Why didn't he want to fuck her more than that? She needed him! She needed more dick!

Kao raised an eyebrow, tail twitching, his sister falling just as he had thought she would, all over again. She was so very easy to control, delightful to control, though she made it all a pleasure to do so when she strained for his cock. His fingers curled around her shoulders, holding her back, and she squealed, fighting to get to him, her eyes glazed-over and unfocused, fixated on his cock, only his cock, as if nothing else at all mattered to her in the world.

"I..." She couldn't even get the words out that she wanted to, whimpering and straining, drooling for him. "Want... Want...dick..."

It was too much for her as she panted, her lips pulling into a smile, tail lifting, showing off her backside even though Kao was in front of her. It didn't matter which of her holes he used as long as she got what she needed, what a cock-hungry whore like her so very desperately needed. Her tongue shot out, licking at the air, trying to get him into her mouth, though Kao was too caught up in overpowering her to realise how desperate she was, her need so passionate that even he could not have anticipated how it would come through.

She was just for him, her body for him, needing it all, mouth hanging open as he yanked her back down on his cock with a throaty growl, sealing away her moans with the best thing possible. Her tongue pushed up against the underside of his cock, slurping up every drop of pre-cum he offered to her, moaning and grunting, drawing him deep into her mouth over and over again. He slammed her down on his shaft but her mind did not register it as anything else but what she needed, scooping his pre-cum into her mouth over and over again. She moaned and moaned for him, lost in her need for her brother, her mind blank but for the cock before her, the cock that was all she ever wanted in life ever again.

Kao smirked, finalising it, holding her down, forcing her to deep-throat him and even running his fingers over the resulting bulge in her throat, how it showed just how big his cock was. He forced her to suck down every last inch of his cock, depriving her of air, her little nostrils puckering and flaring, trying to bring her back to her mind and sensibility but there was just no more for it for her -- she was gone and lost to him, just as she was supposed to be. His sister's lips pursed around his shaft as if she just couldn't bear to let go of him, suckling him deeper and deeper, her tongue lashing around him more and more. She was a thing possessed, moaning out her need for his cock so very much, though it was all a garbled mess of words, the bimbo cock-slut that his sister had turned into knowing nothing other than the passion of his shaft, all that she needed in its hot length.

Although her gorgeous breasts heaved and shuddered, he did not let her up, keeping her down for as long as possible, the gulp of her swallowing stimulating him all the more. That was almost enough for him to cum right then and there but he had to make sure it stuck for a good long time, the vapid disconnection in her eyes lingering on the edge of a new reality. She sucked on him passionately, flicking her tongue down his length, the hot seal of her lips all that she wanted and needed, grunting and groaning, bouncing and rocking her hips maniacally as if she was already imagining riding his dick.

And it was then that Kao knew she was ready.

Fyr was not aware of moving, only that his cock was gone and she was in his arms, dropped on his bed while the drake charged after her. She moaned and let her maw hang open, eyes rolling back, tongue hanging out, though it was not her mouth that her brother wanted from her but her cunt. He drew her on top of him and Fyr could not help but moan, bouncing her hips, trying to get that hot length of cock into her, lost to her need, moaning and groaning, tail flipping up so that he more easily had access to both of her holes, whichever one of her holes that he wanted him to fill.

Slut...

Whore...

Need...

What need?

Need...dick...

Her thoughts were broken but all she had to do was bounce and grind as Kao fit his cock into her, driving in deep, her hips doing the work for him as his new bimbo-slut rocked her hips on him, desperately for more.

"Ohhh!" She cried out, head thrown back and chest pushed out, losing herself, moaning and grunting, bouncing on him wildly. "Yes... Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Yet there were no words for her to get out in the throes of passion, climaxing on his cock, though that only left her needing more, wanting more, wanting more as she had never before wanted his cock. Fyr howled out and whimpered, a giggle on her lips, giddy with glee, twisting back and forth, treating her brother to a prime view of his fat length slamming into her again and again. He gasped, barely able to believe the vapid force of her passion, one climax no longer enough for a dragoness that lusted for sex, more sex, only sex.

No, all she knew was that she needed his cock, grinding down on him, his fat length sinking into her so wonderfully, her tongue hanging out. It just didn't seem to fit inside her mouth anymore but that was fine as she crashed through climax after climax, pressing down his chest for better leverage, seeking only his cum. Whether he filled her or not, she was too broken by the need to fuck to hold back after just one climax, her brother snarling out a rasping hiss as he grasped her hips, yanking her down, forcing her to sink deeper onto him than ever before.

Yes, yes... She couldn't think, could barely breathe, breathing shallowly even though she had, of course, been allowed to breathe again. She was just a slut, his slut, his cock-whore slut, and she just wanted more of his cock, whimpering and grunting, slavering for him as her tongue slurped and lapped at her muzzle, breath rushing out lightly.

Only him... Only sex... It was too much, the perfect amount, Kao snarling and digging his claws into her hips as he dragged her down, biting past scales. Her brother grasped at her but there was nothing that one could do for a creature as overloaded with sex as his sister was, balls churning as they pumped her full of cum but the tight, wet grip of her cunt forcing him to stay hard nonetheless.

Panting breathlessly, he tugged at her, tail latching around her ankle. He'd have to get her off him eventually but, well, that wouldn't happen for a good while yet. It didn't hurt to be prepared though as his cock throbbed inside her, pounding and thrusting, her buttocks bouncing off him each time she anxiously and wantonly sank down.

It would be a long time yet until he was bored with his bimbo sister slut, after all...