Brainy Teen Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not an act, Wendy. It's what you really are, a lesbian. You just need to convince people that you are a lesbian..."

"Convince people that I'm a lesbian..."

"Yes, exactly, like what you're trying to do now, but it's enough. You must work harder to seduce other females and to have sex with them in order to prove that you're a real lesbian. Become an initiator..."

"I need to prove that I'm a real lesbian... I must become an initiator..."

"Yes, and keep working on it, Wendy. Your goal is to prove to everyone that you're a real lesbian..."

Wendy's mental fogginess cleared. Her eyes blinked several times.

"Wendy, you almost feel asleep. Didn't you have enough sleep last night?"

"No, not really. I was... doing my homework." Wendy lied.

"Don't work yourself too hard. The bell is going to ring soon. Let's get dressed and go to school."

At the cross walk, Cynthia stopped and pulled a USB drive out from her backpack.

"Before I forget, here's a USB drive with some practice material."

"What's in it?"

"Pictures and movies of Lauren. Most of them are solo, but some of them include me."

"But why?" Wendy felt that it was strange coincidence. Earlier this morning Sarah had also given her a picture of Lauren.

"It should be obvious to you, Wendy. What would a lesbian do with pictures of sexy girls in private?"

Cynthia brushed her red hair aside and touched her Sapphic necklace briefly. It was barely noticeable, but enough to catch Wendy's attention for a moment.

"I know what to do with them," said Wendy while sensually licking her lips.

"You're a naughty girl," replied Cynthia sarcastically. "But seriously, practice with them. They'll help put you in the mood to seduce Lauren. Make sure you put on this lipstick too when you're practicing."

Cynthia handed Wendy a brand new tube of fuchsia-colored lipstick.

"I'll go ahead first, catch you later." Cynthia gave Wendy's ass a slight squeeze before running off ahead of Wendy.

Wendy looked curiously at the tube of lipstick. It was black with gold trims. At the base of the tube were two golden Venus symbols. She never saw lipstick in this type of container before.

"There's something special about this lipstick."

However, Wendy had no idea about the secret hidden within the lipstick.

After arriving at school, Wendy went to her locker, and was surprised to find a pink-colored folded note. It had faint strawberry fragrance and was written mostly in purple ink. She checked if anyone was looking before opening the note and reading it.

The note read: "Wendy, don't forget that you're a lesbian. XOXO, Sarah."

Beneath Sara's signature was a pair of interlocking Venus symbols drawn with a thick glittery pick marker, and beneath was the rest of the letter.

"P.S. I forgot to mention yesterday about another signal that you have to know. Whenever you see the Sapphic symbol in our communications, like the one above, it means you are in lesbian mode. Don't forget it!"

There was yet another line. Wendy squint her eyes to read it.

"P.P.S. Write me a sexy reply note."

Wendy refolded the note and placed it in her pocket. She understood the purpose of the letter. Sarah was helping her improve her lesbian image. She must play along if she wanted to stand a chance against Lauren. In her belief (or more accurately what she was manipulated to believe), it was the only way to win Madelynn back, Lauren seducing from Sarah, and ultimately win Daniel's heart.

During Wendy's first period class, she briefly thought about how the reply note should be written.

"Sarah mentioned that it had to be sexy, so it must include erotic stuff. I also need to write it from the perspective of a lesbian... Wait that's not right... I need write it AS A LESBIAN!"

Wendy wrote Sarah's name on a piece of notebook paper, but was stumped after that.

The word "initiator" echoed in Wendy's mind. "Initiator of what?" Wendy asked herself.

She suddenly had a brainstorm: initiator of sex, initiator of love, initiator of intimacy, and so on. Wendy then knew what to write for the reply note.

It read: "Sarah, can we make out together at lunch? Love, Wendy. P.S. Thanks for Lauren's picture."

Shortly after Wendy slipped the reply note into Sarah's locker during the passing period after her first class, Wendy received a text message from Sarah on her smartphone:

"sorry wendy too busy"

Just as Wendy was about to put away her smartphone, she received a text message from Cynthia: "meet me at the rooftop at lunch. door's open. don't tell anyone."

At the beginning of lunch period, Wendy waited for the halls to be cleared of people before walking up the stairway to reach the door that lead to the rooftop. Wendy had never been to her school's rooftop before, except once during one of her science classes. Despite the chance of getting into possible trouble, Wendy took the risk. The door wasn't locked and she slowly pushed it open. She jumped a little when she saw Cynthia right near the door.

"Why are you locking the door?"

"So nobody would bother us. Did you eat?" asked Cynthia as she closed the door and locked it.

"No, I thought it was going to be something important."

"It is. Let's have lunch first. I've brought enough for both of us. Follow me."

They went to the area with the garden plots. All the plots had something planted, but none of the plants looked interesting to Wendy, and she couldn't identify any of them. What classes were using these plots? Cynthia took Wendy's hand and led her to a wooden bench. Next to them was a light pink-colored shed with white trims that looked recently added.

After they both finished their lunches, Wendy asked, "So, why have you asked me to come here?"

Without warning, Cynthia grabbed Wendy's face with both hands and kissed her directly on the lips. Surprised by the sudden attack, Wendy held against both of Cynthia's shoulders.

"You're still frigid."

"Frigid? What do you mean?"

"You still get caught off guard when a girl does something sexual with you."

"But I had no idea that you're going to kiss me."

"Really? A real lesbian shouldn't be surprised by something like this. You need to work on being prepared for sexual encounters with girls all the time!"

"Okay, I'll work on it."

Cynthia looked up at the sky and commented, "Nice weather."

Wendy followed Cynthia's gaze. Immediately, Cynthia's hand reached for and grab Wendy's breast. She threw her upper body forward and kissed Wendy sloppily on the lips. Wendy didn't back away this time and relaxed herself while she was being kissed.

"That was better. Now, for the next step: do you have the lipstick that I gave you this morning?"

"Yeah."

"Put the lipstick on now."

Wendy took out a small folding mirror and removed the cap from the fancy black tube. Using smooth motions, Wendy painted the glossy fuchsia color around her lips. In the corner of her eye, she could see Cynthia idly touching the double Venus symbols of her pendant with her painted nails. Sunlight flickered from it. Once Wendy was done, her lip color was the same as Cynthia's.

Wordlessly, Cynthia unbuttoned her blazer and blouse, revealing her orange satin bra and part of her cleavage. She undid her belt and unzipped the fly of her jeans. There was a smile on her face as she looked at Wendy without saying anything.

"Sexual initiator... Be a lesbian..." The words echoed in Wendy's mind.

Crossing the distance, Wendy's lips met Cynthia's lips in a passionate lip lock. There was a chemical reaction as the two pairs of lipstick-painted lips touched. Wendy's hand slipped beneath the blouse and grabbed a breast through the orange bra. Her other hand slipped into Cynthia's panties.

As Wendy's eyes were glazing over from the powerful drug in the lipstick, her movements slackened a bit.

"What are you, Wendy?" asked Cynthia huskily with her lips close to Wendy's right ear.

"A lesbian..."

"What kind of a lesbian?" Cynthia opened Wendy's jacket and unbuttoned her blouse.

"I... I-I don't know... A real lesbian?"

"But you're already a real lesbian. So what kind of lesbian are you?" Cynthia pulled down Wendy's white satin bra and lightly held Wendy's boob with her hand. She could feel Wendy's hard nipple against her palm.

"I don't know..."

"Let me tell you the truth then... You're a lesbian slut!" Cynthia said huskily while emphasizing the last two words. She moved Wendy's breast in circular motions.

"Uhhhhh..." moaned Wendy in her glassy-eyed state when Cynthia pressed her thumb hard against Wendy's clit.

"You know what a lesbian slut is, don't you?"

"Yes, it's a girl that's loose--"

Cynthia finished for Wendy, "With any pretty female. That's what you are, Wendy, a lesbian slut... Wake up now..."

Wendy blinked. She found herself resting her chin on Cynthia's shoulder. She felt Cynthia's fingers rubbing her clit and a warm hand on her naked breast. Her body was hot with desire. She needed sex desperately.

"Did I feel asleep?"

"For a second. Why aren't you fucking me yet? Are you afraid of touching girls now?"

Wendy resumed stroking Cynthia's clit. Even though they were stroking each other's pussy with the same intensity, it was Cynthia who came first, and Wendy was still far from her sexual peak. Desperate for an orgasm, she pushed her hips against Cynthia's fingers. She had no idea that her delayed orgasm was caused by the special drugs in her lipstick that was activated when she kissed Cynthia's lips. She would remain on the edge until Cynthia provided the antidote.

"Why can't I get off," Wendy wondered.

"Enough of this," Cynthia said as she pulled her fingers away from Wendy's pussy, causing Wendy to mew in disappointment. Wendy automatically to finger her own pussy, but Cynthia grabbed her hand.

"Not like this, Wendy. If we want our plan to work out, we're going to have to step it up, now!"

"How do we step it up?" Wendy was so desperate for an orgasm that she wasn't thinking straight.

"What do you think? What can we do besides making out and fingering each other?"

Images of what sexual activities women can do with each other flashed in Wendy's mind. But she had done it only with Sarah. Won't she be crossing a line if she was doing it with other girls? Wendy kept stroking her pussy, still desperately trying to get off without Cynthia's help.

"What can't I get off?"

"Answer me, Wendy! What else can girls do with each other?!"

"Oral sex, tribbing, fucking with a strap-on, anal sex, and more..."

"There's always more. What do you want to do now?" Cynthia kneeled in front of Wendy with her face close to Wendy's crotch. She looked upwards at Wendy.

"What do you want to do now?!" Cynthia adjusted her collar and at the same time touch her Sapphic necklace.

In her mind, Wendy said, "Cynthia's going to doubt that I'm a lesbian. I have to make a choice. I have to act fast or else everything would start falling apart."

"Lick me," Wendy spoke at last. Subconsciously, it was more because she needed sexual release than anything else.

"I can't hear you. Please repeat that!"

"Lick my pussy!" Wendy quickly took her sneakers off, loosened her belt, and pulled down her jeans. Her satin panties were bunched up around one ankle. She put her garments in a sloppy pile. Only her white socks were kept on.

Cynthia smiled slightly. "I'm glad you said that!"

While Wendy was busy undressing, Cynthia secretly placed a neon blue pill in her mouth without swallowing it. The pill was melting as soon as it touched Cynthia's tongue. "You're going to love this, babe," Cynthia whispered huskily.

Remembering pose from the porn videos she had watched, Wendy placed one foot on the bench. Juices were flowing heavily down Wendy's thighs. Her arousal was becoming more intense as time passed. The teenage girl's body was quivering for release. She was still feverishly stroking her pussy, not knowing that a special complementary drug was require to trigger her release, and the drug was held in Cynthia's mouth.

Cynthia placed her hands on Wendy's thighs and slowly grazed her fuchsia nails upwards, causing Wendy to shudder. She blew on Wendy's pussy, eager to tease the sexually desperate girl some more.

"Lick my pussy now... Please, Cynthia!"

Once Cynthia's hands reached Wendy's ass, she spread her fingers as wide apart as possible before clenching the skin with her fuchsia nails. At the same moment, she raised her fuchsia-colored lips and pressed them against Wendy's pussy. This sent a spike of pleasure up Wendy's spine, causing Wendy to gasp, but it was just a hint of the immense pleasure that was to come. Each kiss from Cynthia's lips and flick of Cynthia's tongue gave Wendy overwhelming feelings of pleasure. It was different than what she had experienced before. Wendy tossed her blonde hair backwards and moaned into the sky. Her glossy fuchsia-painted lips opened in a big O-shape. She grabbed her breast through her blouse, so tightly that a button popped. Nipples strained against the bra as if trying to pierce through the bra cups. Wendy's other hand clenched tightly on Cynthia's hair, pressing Cynthia's face tighter against her crotch.

"What's happening to me?! Why is my body feeling so good?!"

Cynthia was herself highly aroused, but she wasn't as dependent on the drug as Wendy. She fingers pulled aside her orange satin thong and thrust two fingers pass her wet labia. This caused her to moan into Wendy's pussy.

The intense rush of emotion and pleasure made Wendy felt as if she was losing her mind. She pressed her hands on Cynthia's fiery red head, as if trying to smother Cynthia between her thighs. Cynthia drank everything that came out from Wendy's pussy. The two girls dressed hurriedly because lunch period was nearly over.

"You're improving, Wendy. Keep this up, and you'll definitely get Lauren to fall for you. Then Sarah, Madelynn, and the other girls that you like will fall for you for too because you've took Lauren's place as the best lesbian."

Cynthia intentionally left out the mentioning of Daniel.

Wendy got confused for a moment.

"Wait, was this the original plan?"

"Yes, that's the plan. Get Lauren into a relationship with you, then you dump her for another girl. When she's heartbroken, she'll come back to me."

Cynthia subtly stroked the double Venus symbols of her necklace.

"Sarah... Sarah's already my lover." Wendy quickly reminded herself that Cynthia might be working for Lauren.

"She'll be just your friend if you can't keep up with Lauren."

Cynthia then showed a video that she recorded on her smartphone of Madelynn and Lauren kissing. This time in was in a public cafe. The kiss was brief, and afterwards they appeared to be discussing something important. They acted as if they were very close friends, and Wendy felt a slight pang of jealously.

"How could Lauren and Madelynn be this close so fast?" Wendy realized she needed to do something quick or else she would lose Madelynn to Lauren.

"There's something special about Lauren. Rumors say it's just her natural ability to seduce. Some say witchcraft. Some say she's cheating her seduction with special pheromones."

"What do you think?"

"I say it's complete bull, all of them. People are just being jealous. Anyway, don't tell Sarah what we've done. Just say we were kissing when she asks."

"Why can't I tell Sarah? Didn't she agree to this plan? I don't want to keep secrets behind her back."

"Sarah might feel jealous. Just because Sarah said that she's okay with you doing stuff with me doesn't mean she would be okay with it all the time."

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret."

"Don't forget about the USB flash drive I gave you," Cynthia said, reminding Wendy of the assignment.

As they descended the stairs from the rooftop stealthily, they stopped when they heard some echoes. Cynthia placed a finger over her lips. Wendy strained to hear clearly. They were the sounds of females moaning from pleasure. When Cynthia motioned Wendy to peek around the corner, Wendy almost gasped when she saw that the moans were coming from Lauren and Sarah. Lauren was sucking on Sarah's left breast through Sarah's opened blouse. Her fingers were within the folds of Sarah's jeans. Lauren clearly knew exactly how to pleasure Sarah the right way. Wendy never saw Sarah moaning so blissfully like that when she was doing stuff with her.

"Isn't Sarah supposed to be straight?" Wendy almost asked that question out loud. "No, it must be something like what Cynthia had said: Lauren has her special way of seducing people."

Was this the real reason why Sarah had told Wendy she was going to spend less time with her? Because she was spending it with Lauren? She had wanted to do sexual stuff with Sarah during lunch, but was flatly rejected through a text message. Though it was just for the purpose of improving her lesbian image, Wendy still felt some jealously. The shock of seeing hard evidence of Lauren seducing Sarah and Madelynn made Wendy feel a renewed sense of urgency.

The bell rang, causing the spying girls to retreat around the corner. They could hear Sarah and Lauren hastily putting their clothes back on.

"Let's continue tonight," said Lauren.

"Hehe, okay!" answered Sarah giddily.

Once Cynthia was certain the coast was clear, with a hand on Wendy's shoulder, she said, "I'm feeling the same way as you're now, Wendy."

"But it isn't the same!"

"What do you mean? Don't you love Sarah like the way I love Lauren, or are you just a straight girl pretending to be a lesbian?"

"No, I mean I am a lesbian!"

"It doesn't matter what you are or who you aim for, Wendy. You still need to step it up."

The sound of countless footsteps echoed up the dimly lit stairway. Wendy recalled Sarah saying the same words yesterday.

Cynthia lightly stroked her pendant then continued, "Do you know what kind of lesbian you are, if you are really a lesbian?"

"I don't know, an ordinary lesbian?"

"Exactly, you're just an ordinary lesbian, an ordinary boring lesbian. Yes, you've come a long way from your original geeky and mousy image, but you're still ordinary."

Wendy frowned at Cynthia's statement.

"So, Wendy, are you willing to step it up?"

"Yes."

"No, Wendy, I want you to say your answer through a kiss. I want to see how much you want to step it up." Cynthia twirled the twin Venus symbols of her necklace around a finger.

Wendy took a deep breath then stepped forward to kiss Cynthia deeply and passionately. The lip lock lasted for a minute. At the end of the kiss, Cynthia pushed a card on Wendy's palm.

"Go to that address right after school," said Cynthia hastily. "See you there!"

"Wait, what is this?" asked Wendy but Cynthia was already far away. Wendy read the white card. It was an address close by to the school that was written with a glittery pink ink.