All Comments on 'Braless Strap'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ha ha

Brilliant , absurd , hilarious , I freaking loved it ! Gonna read your other two and hopefully a lot more in the near future ! One last thing , wow !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
your cup(s) runneth over

At last, some thing different...and its just daft enough to be true.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Fantastic story, I thoroughly enjoyed it thank you.

Aussies are so very lucky that the laws regarding Incest only restrict relationships between Siblings, Parents & Children & Grandparent and Children. Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Nephews & Nieces are free to engage in a sexual relationship and marry if they consent. The legal age of consent in Australia is 16.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Meh....

It was just OK. Should have went into much more detail with the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
True Literary Erotica

Thank you. Some people seem to think the name of this site should be Literpornica, instead of Literotica. Literary Erotica. Erotic, not crass. The sex was fun, playful, naughty, and woven well into the story. If you just want something to get off to, there are places for that.

If you want something more, a good story with actual plot development and interesting characters you can cheer for, with sex that actually fits comfortably into the telling of the tale, well, fortunately, there are stories like this one. Five Stars!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 3 years ago

Exceptionally creative, totally devoid of classic Literotica clichés. Absolutely loved it!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

The more I read of your stuff the more I like it. Fun sexy and well crafted. I'm glad I found your entries I am enjoying them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True erotica. Far superior to porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clever premise.

But just a long tease. Needed more details about boob action once the sex started. Needed more dialog about how she and her boobs were enjoying his attentions. Needed dialog about how he was enjoying her boobs. Perhaps some dialog about whether he had masturbated to thoughts of her boobs. And how they compared to those visions.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great fun!...

wflash3670wflash3670about 2 years ago

I liked it and very interesting and nice story.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great story line beautifully written in a very succinct style. The only improvement I might suggest is to be more specific regarding the actual sex between all the various protagonists. Please don't lose touch with your very imaginative muse . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.