Brampton School for Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
A coach has to look after four students whilst in a storm.
6k words
4.43
15.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a two-part story. The second part is already written and will be posted shortly. All characters are over 18. It was a hard story to categorise. There are some lesbian scenes. But mostly erotic couplings.

Thanks to Kenji for editing.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I landed in Saint Marie early on Friday morning. Travelling with sixteen excitable teenage girls was about as fun as it sounds. The girls were from 'The Brampton School for Girls'. A prestigious private school, set in the heart of Berkshire. It catered to the daughters of Earls and celebrities. Most of the girls' allowances were more than double my salary.

We were in Saint Marie for one reason-- football. The interest in women's football has increased in recent years. So the Brampton School for Girls set up a team and joined a local league. They wanted their students to play against girls from a variety of backgrounds. At twenty-two, I was closer to their age than the head coach Mandy. The girls on the senior team ranged in age from eighteen to nineteen.

Mandy was brought in to create the team, coach it and hopefully win trophies. They had done well in their first season but now Mandy needed help. Mandy had coached me when I was in my teens and offered me a job as I was at a loose end.

The school was invited to a prestigious overseas tournament. It was hosted by the Caribbean island of Saint Marie. It featured squads from the most prestigious girls' schools in the Commonwealth.

Most of the girls were frequent global travellers, but never without their parents. I had been brought in by Mandy just for the tournament to help out. Due to work commitments, I wasn't able to meet the girls until a week before.

When Mandy introduced me, there was a lot of snickering and giggling. I was used to it. I had done my coach training in a college P.E. department. My dark tan, athletic build and deep voice seemed to affect the girls here too. I promised Mandy I would be professional and install a teacher-student relationship.

With the three-week tournament ahead of us, Mandy was keen to get some of the girls to base camp as soon as possible. We had a luxury home in the mountains for the girls to stay. Ellen our top goal scorer had a very rich father and he graciously arranged it.

I drove the minibus with four of the girls and all the kit up to the house. It was a few miles north of the main city town on the island. Mandy had to go to the tournament headquarters to check us in. She also took the rest of the girls to meet and greet the other teams. Mandy kept the primest and most sensible girls with her. Wanting to give a good impression on behalf of the school. That left me in charge of the most rebellious members of the team. It would only be for a few hours though.

The weather had turned bad when we landed. As I drove up the long windy road, the rain came sheeting down. The road was just a gravel and mud track and soon became waterlogged. Seeing the house ahead perched high on the mountaintop, I pushed on. As we pulled through the wrought-iron gates into the courtyard, we were in the middle of a violent storm.

The girls screamed as they ran to the front door with their bags over their heads. I pushed past them and opened the large front door. I got the girls to take shelter away from the windows. They huddled together as I secured the house and It took three hours for the storm to pass.

Surveying the house, there was no damage apart from a few broken windows. Mandy called me on the satellite phone and said the island had been devastated. The road to the house was blocked with trees and debris. It would take two days for workmen to clear a route to the house.

We had running water, generators for electricity and food for the three weeks. Therefore, we weren't a top priority for the relief force. When I broke the news to the girls, I expected them to complain. Instead, they surprised me.

"Right then, let's tidy this place up. Lewis, will you clean up outside? The rest will clean in here and unpack," Ellen said.

"It's Mr Holtby, Ellen, and I think you'll find I'm in charge here," I said, trying to regain control of the situation.

She was the star striker of the team with a lot of skill, but also a huge ego.

"Of course sir, I was only trying to help," Ellen said, with a meek smile.

Ellen Middleton was the wildest member of the team. She seemed all sweet and innocent but according to Mandy a real live wire. She wanted to be team captain, but Mandy had decided against it.

Her hair was long and black and her eyes bright blue. She had a dark tan from regular sunbathing holidays with her parents. Ellen was a very beautiful girl and she knew it. She had even been a little flirty with me the week before the tournament. I made sure to not reciprocate.

I gave the girls jobs and did as Ellen had suggested and It took the whole day. I knew the girls had slept on the plane so they could handle it. It wasn't perfect, but at least most of the debris had been cleared.

Inside, the girls had cleared the broken glass and unpacked the bags. They had given me the master bedroom which had a huge four-poster bed. I tried to protest that it should be Mandy's room

"Coach isn't here, Mr Holtby. As you say, you are in charge. Why not enjoy the benefits," she smiled sweetly, and I relented.

"Why don't you take a nap? I know you and Coach didn't sleep on the plane. I saw you guys, talking strategy and tactics. You must be exhausted," she said.

She stood in her school tracksuit looking all sweet and caring. She even handed me the worst-tasting cup of tea I ever had. I was exhausted and it was true that Mandy had talked my ear off all flight. I didn't want to leave the girls unsupervised, but they were adults. So I closed the door, slipped my shirt and trousers off and went to sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Shhh he's coming around. Jesus, Ellen, how much did you give him," said a girl's voice.

I could hear giggling, and as I opened my eyes I got the shock of my life. Ellen stood at the foot of the bed. Dressed in a bright pink bra and thong that contrasted against her tanned skin. Her body was flawless, supple and toned. She looked like a lingerie model.

"What the fuck is going on, Ellen?" I said as I noticed the other girls standing around her.

They were all in casual clothes, tank tops and shorts mostly. They all had their phones out pointing at me. I tried to move my arms, but they had been tied to the bedposts.

"You see, Lewis, the girls and I have had a chat. This storm has given us an opportunity. A few days to let our hair down. Free from coach, that school and our overbearing parents," Ellen said, putting her hands on her hips.

"We're suffocating, Lewis. Always being proper, always being good girls. It's exhausting. So for the next few days, we're going to enjoy ourselves." She sounded so confident and in control.

"Why am I tied up and where are your clothes," I asked, my head feeling fuzzy.

"We had to make you sleep, Lewis. We needed insurance in case you weren't on board," she spoke sweetly again. As she spoke the girls turned their phones around.

On the three girls' phones was a picture of me in my boxers on the bed. Ellen was curled up next to me in her underwear.

"This gets sent to the headmaster and you're done. Probably Mandy too as she hired you. You wouldn't want that, would you?" She had steel in her voice; threat lacing every word.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, realising I was at her mercy. I couldn't stop staring at Ellen. She was the epitome of a male fantasy. My cock couldn't help but react, as my mind fantasised about what this sexy teen might want to do to me.

"Nothing, Lewis. Just let us do what we want until the road is clear. As soon as the others get here we will delete the pictures. Deal?" she said, walking toward me. She smiled, as she looked down and saw my cock hardening in my boxers.

I didn't have a choice, so I agreed. Ellen turned around and changed into some skimpy shorts and a small tank top. Two of the girls, Marie and Andrea, untied my restraints.

"I told you he fancied you, El. Couldn't keep his eyes off you in training," Marie said.

She was our goalie. Six feet tall with dark skin and very tight braids. Andrea was a winger, barely five foot and very skinny, with fiery red hair.

The other member of the group was Chloe. Blonde with green eyes, she was the curviest of the team. Her big tits were barely contained in her low-cut tank top. She had the most impressive cleavage on the team and a plump arse to go with them.

Once they removed my restraints the girls left me alone in the room. I felt pathetic, blackmailed by a group of teens. I couldn't let Mandy find out about this. She had worked so hard to get this job. Maybe I could use the situation to my advantage. I needed my own insurance against the girls to ensure the pictures were deleted.

When I found the girls they were sprawled out in the lounge. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was starting to set. The storm had knocked out the internet and TV dish, so the TV above the fireplace was off. As they sat on the sofas looking bored, I hung back in the corridor to listen in on their conversation.

"This is boring El, I thought you said this would be fun," Marie said, as she twiddled her braids.

"Yeah, what was the point of all that if we're just going to sit here? Might as well have not done it," said the red-headed Andrea, staring into space.

"Maybe Ellen had other reasons to do it," curvy Chloe said, giving Ellen a sideways glance.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ellen retorted as she paced the lounge, her arms crossed under her small tits.

"Well, it was your idea to do the photos in the first place. You were very quick to strip off and pose with him. Maybe there's an ulterior motive," Chloe said, with a smirk.

"You were the one staring at his dick the whole time Chloe. Probably the first one you've seen," Ellen said spitefully. Chloe went a little red which hinted it may be true.

"That's not fair, El. We all know you fancy him. There's probably not a girl on the team who wouldn't jump him if he offered," Marie said, smiling at Chloe.

"How big do you reckon? Six inches?" Andrea asked.

"He wasn't fully hard. Probably seven," replied Ellen.

"Oh, so you did notice it then?" shot back Chloe.

"Bigger than Humphrey?" asked the redhead Andrea.

I knew that Humphrey was Ellen's boyfriend. Mandy said he was older and Ellen had tried to get kicked out of school to run away with him. Unfortunately for her, Daddy threatened to cut her off financially if she did.

Ellen smiled and nodded, the girls all laughed and I chose that moment to enter. I wore a simple white shirt with a few buttons undone and some board shorts. The giggling stopped abruptly as I entered. They all watched me as I walked calmly through the lounge to the kitchen ignoring them.

Once in the kitchen, I heard the chattering start again. I walked over to a wine chiller and removed a few bottles.

Ellen came in as I poured a glass of expensive white wine. The villa was usually used as a playground for the ultra-rich. It came stocked with a very generous wine cellar. Ellen walked towards me nervously. Her previous confident demeanour was gone without her friends with her.

"Look, Lewis, I'm sorry about earlier. I promise we will delete the pictures. We just need this bad, you know. A bit of independence," she said, as she watched me down a glass of wine and pour another.

"Right," I said, as coldly as I could.

"You're welcome to come and join us if you like. You don't have to avoid us," she offered, looking genuinely hopeful I would.

"What happened to enjoy yourselves? You all look miserable," I said, searching the cupboards for other bottles.

"They're bored, we didn't think this far ahead," she answered, looking deflated.

"Get my bag from my room and meet me In the lounge," I said, removing some glasses from a cupboard. She gave me a confused look but did as I asked.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

When Ellen returned to the lounge, I was already setting up the glasses. I had cleared the kitchen of enough ingredients to make several basic cocktails. I was no mixologist, but knew my way around a few drinks.

These girls were the pampered princesses of the social elite. They were no strangers to champagne or fine wine. But all in moderation under strict supervision. Too many drunk daughters had embarrassed their parents with pictures in the tabloids.

I hadn't found any spirits in the kitchen, just wine. Luckily, Mandy and I had brought some duty-free spirits to enjoy during the trip. I retrieved some rum, vodka and gin from my bag.

I took orders from the girls, taking care to make sure each drink was deceptively strong. For my part, the wine had suitably warmed me up and I wanted to keep my wits. If things played out, the girls would be too drunk to notice me taking their phones away.

Marie played some music through the house-wide speaker system. Mainly house and garage anthems. I tried to blend into the background; and perform the role of an unseen bartender. The girls were used to having hired help around, and I hoped I could remain inconspicuous.

The girls sang and danced with each other for a while. I played the dutiful host, filling glasses and tidying up after them. They took a break after a couple of hours and collapsed on the sofas. I went to give Mandy a call on the sat phone. I assured her the girls were well-behaved and getting ready for an early night.

I made the girls a light dinner and they all helped, except Ellen, who had disappeared. She turned up just before we served looking filthy, and caked in mud. Apparently, she had gone for a walk in the garden to get some air and fell into a flower bed. She showered before dinner and ate her meal wearing a set of skimpy white pyjamas.

After the meal, the girls all got showered and dressed in similar nightware. I worried that the evening was over and I hadn't been able to snag a single phone.

"Hey Lewis, why don't you change into something comfy like us?" Ellen asked as she stretched out on a sofa looking innocent.

I knew she was up to something, but I wanted the night to continue, so I went and grabbed a quick shower. I chucked on some joggers and a T-shirt and rejoined the girls. As I walked down the corridor, I saw that they were all hunched together. As they saw me, they scrambled back to their seats.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at Ellen.

Nothing," they all replied. I Knew Chloe was a weak link, she was the gossip of the team.

I sat down next to her and looked her straight in the eye. She had squeezed her curvy frame Into a set of blue pyjama shorts and a matching top. Her blonde hair was still damp from the shower, and I got a faint whiff of apple perfume. It didn't quite mask the smell of vodka.

"Now Chloe, we both know you're going to tell me, eventually. So let's save some time," I said, leaning towards her. She looked nervously at the other girls. Her face was going red as she tried to resist.

"Come on Chloe, you have your insurance, remember? It doesn't matter what it is," I said to the wider group.

"It's these," Ellen said, from the other sofa. She opened her hand to reveal

a clear bag of pills.

"Humphrey stayed here a couple of months ago. He and his friends buried some E in the garden for when they came back next year. I thought we could try some," she spoke confidently, but I could sense she was worried about my reaction.

"Fucking drugs, Ellen, that's too far. I don't give a fuck about the pictures, I'm not letting you do drugs on a fucking school trip," I barked.

I lost my cool. My plan to steal their phones completely out of the window. The girls visibly recoiled in shock at my outburst.

"We've already taken it," stuttered Chloe, next to me, unable to remain silent.

"All of you?" I asked exasperated.

"Why don't you get off your high horse and join us," Ellen said. She was recovering her composure if slurring her words slightly.

I'd done E a few times before, and it didn't agree with me. My brain worked in overdrive processing the situation. All four girls in my care had taken drugs and who knows what it actually was.

"Well, not much I can do about it now. But now, I'm going to have to stay up with you guys to make sure you don't trip out," I said, relaxing on the sofa.

The girls put the music back on and started dancing together. They turned off the main lights and found the controls for the strip lighting around the floor. The lights kept changing colour giving the room the feel of a nightclub. I kept making sure they were drinking enough water and feeling alright. In the process neglected to control my alcohol intake. I was starting to feel buzzed.

The girls' dancing was also affecting me. I couldn't deny they were all attractive in their way. Chloe had the large tits and sensual curves with long blonde hair. Andrea was skinny but flexible and had a really cute face with flaming red hair. Ellen looked like a Spanish swimsuit model, and Marie looked like a Naomi Campbell.

In truth, I had never really noticed any of them sexually before. I had kept my professional teacher's head on. But sitting on the sofa and getting a little buzzed, I couldn't deny that I was turned on.

Ellen and Marie were the first to switch things up. They started grinding all over each other. Audrey had her arms around Chloe, as they followed and danced together. I had overheard a rumour from some of the girls in training, that Andrea was gay. Judging by the way she subtly groped Chloe, I could see why.

The girl's inhibitions were lowering with every passing minute. They kept switching partners, being very tactile and rubbing against each other. I knew that E makes you horny, and that certainly appeared to be the case with the girls. The music playlist reflected the changing mood. Rather than frantic dance tracks the music became slower R-and-B tracks.

I went to the kitchen to get some water. I was sporting a semi from watching the girls, and needed to sober up quickly before this got out of hand. When I got back, Marie and Andrea were gone.

Feeling I had a duty of care, I went searching for them. Chole and Ellen were still dancing together as I left the room. I found Marie and Andrea in a corridor near the bedrooms. Marie had Andrea up against the wall and they were making out. Marie had her hand inside Andrea's shorts, as Andrea's hand slid under her top. I stayed in the dark and took a few photos. I could use them to ensure the girls deleted their pics of me.

Marie pulled Andrea into a bedroom and slammed the door shut. I wanted to follow and watch them some more but decided to leave them to it. I didn't want to risk getting caught. When I got back to the living room, Ellen was on her own.

"Where's Chloe?" I asked her. Taking a seat on the sofa again.

"I think, she went to the look," Ellen said, sitting close next to me. The slow R'n'B music was still playing as we sat together in the dark. The red floor lights, coupled with the music, made for a very sexy atmosphere. My cock was hard from watching Andrea, and Marie and I hoped Ellen didn't notice.

"God, it's hot in here isn't it?" Ellen said.

Sweat beaded around her face and trickled down her neck. I watched a drop travel down from her chin right to her cleavage. Her tits weren't big like Chloe, but they were perky. Her nipples were hard and poked through her tank top. I handed her a cold bottle of water and she rubbed it over her brow, cooling herself. She put the bottle to her pink lips, tilted her head back and took a long drink. The way she had pursed her lips around the tip was so fucking hot. A few drops spilt from the corner of her lips, and trickled onto her tank top, making it wet.

12