Brampton School for Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed me looking at her chest and took the bottle out of her mouth. The last few gulps cascaded over her right tit. Her top turned see-through to reveal most of her perfect, perky, tit.

"Oops," Ellen giggled, but she didn't try to cover herself up.

I tried hard not to look, as we sat listening to the music.

"You know you're a lot more fun than I thought you'd be," she said, turning towards me.

"Thanks, I guess," I said, not turning to look at her.

"Do you think I'm frigid?"

The question was so random, that it took me off guard. "How would I know?" I answered, turning to look at her. She looked so hot in her wet tank top.

"Humphrey thinks so. I wouldn't do anal, so he dumped me. Can you believe that?" she said.

I could tell she was trying to shock me; to get a kick out of my reaction. "Is that why you dug up his pills? To get back at him?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. You know you're really cute, right?" she said looking at me with those blue eyes.

She was tripping now. Her pupils were huge and she had an intense look. I decided it best not to answer.

"Are you and Coach fucking?" she asked bluntly, causing me to choke on some water I was drinking.

"Jesus, no," I said, trying to stop coughing.

"Why not? I see how she looks at you. She's not bad-looking for women of her age. Bet she'd fuck you in a heartbeat. Same as most of the girls on the team," she stated, her eyes sparkling.

She was squirming a little now. Rubbing her legs together and stroking her body lightly with her fingertips. I could tell she was desperate for me to touch her. But I had to resist. I couldn't give her any more ammunition than the pictures she already had.

"Look, Ellen. You're a beautiful girl and very sweet but--" I didn't get to finish my sentence before she pounced.

Her legs straddled me and sat on my lap. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as she pulled me in for a hungry kiss. She was a woman possessed with lust. Humping my lap, and grinding her pussy against my hard cock.

It happened so quickly and was so intense, that I obeyed my natural impulses and kissed her back. My hands grabbed her hips and aided her movements. Her mouth tasted of strawberry daiquiri as she sucked on my tongue. Our breathing laboured as we rubbed against each other. Just two pieces of thin fabric separating us. I could feel her juices start to dampen my joggers.

"Fuck me, this feels so good. Mmm, I want you in me so bad," Ellen said, as she broke our kiss. She leaned back hanging off my neck and sped up her grinding.

Hearing her words, reality hit me-- this was all wrong. She was a student; if anyone found out, my career would be finished. Reluctantly, I lifted her off me and threw her onto the sofa next to me.

She tried to clamber back on me, growling like a wild animal. So I held her arms firmly.

"No, Ellen, we can't do this. It's wrong," I said, breathing hard; my raging hard-on tenting my joggers.

"Fuck, Lewis, you bastard. I'm so fucking close," she moaned, desperately trying to climb back on me.

"No, Ellen. We can't," I said, firmly holding her hands in her lap.

She looked furious and her legs kept rubbing together as she tried to push herself over the edge.

"Well you better fuck me tonight. Or I promise that picture will be plastered around the whole fucking school!" she screamed in frustration.

She jumped off the sofa and ran down the corridor, her hand down her shorts, furiously rubbing her pussy.

I sat back on the sofa in a daze. What the fuck had just happened? This whole thing was getting out of hand. I was sobering up a little as I made sure the house was secured. I found Chloe asleep in the bath. The jet lag had finally caught up with her. I put a cushion under her head and a blanket over her.

When I approached the room Andrea and Marie were in, there was silence. I cracked open the door and saw them sprawled on the bed. They were both still clothed and seemed to have crashed, too.

I couldn't find Ellen. I guessed she crashed in one of the other bedrooms; fingerfucked herself into a coma. It had been an empty threat said in frustration. She wouldn't plaster exposing pictures of herself around the school.

I went to my room looking forward to a good long sleep in my four-poster bed. Unfortunately, it was already occupied.

Ellen was lying stark naked on top of the covers. Her legs were splayed and she had her hand strumming her sopping-wet clit. Her other hand grasped her tit as her whole body moved like a wave. She moaned out softly, as she used her fingers to pleasure herself. Her dark-tanned skin shone with sweat. Her black hair was frizzy and sprawled on the pillow.

Without thought, I reached into my joggers and grasped my cock. It was painfully hard and I gave it long slow strokes as I watched her. Ellen noticed me but said nothing. She slid her fingers into her pussy curling them to stimulate her G-spot. Her voice dropped as she started moaning louder.

"Oh fuck, mmmm, argh. Yes. Do you like what you see, baby? Hmm. Stroke that big cock for me sir," she moaned, as she fingered herself.

I was mesmerized. Pre-cum oozed from my tip, as I continued to slide my hand along my shaft.

"The girls are passed out, no one will hear. Aghhh, mmmm. Come and fuck me, Sir. I promise I won't tell," she moaned, letting go of her tit and reaching out for me.

There was still enough booze in my system to impair my judgement. I ripped my T-shirt off and yanked my joggers down. My seven-inch cock bounced around, making Ellen giggle.

"Fucking get that thing inside me now," demanded Ellen, as I clambered onto the bed.

I grabbed her waist and tried to thrust inside her. She was so tight, I only managed a few inches before withdrawing.

"Ouch, fuck you're too big. Go slow," Ellen moaned.

I rubbed the tip of my cock on her swollen clit. Circling her puffy lips and coating them in her juices, the next time I entered her, I took my time. She moaned loudly as I slowly stretched her.

"Fuck, yes slow like that, mmm," she moaned, as inch by inch, my cock slowly entered her. In just a few inches, then back out. I drew a little whine each time as I went back in, getting deeper and deeper.

"You're so fucking big," Ellen growled, as I buried myself inside her.

I leaned down to kiss her pink lips, letting her get accustomed to my hard thick cock. We shared a long, sensual kiss; our bodies grinding on each other. Her small tits were squashed under me; I felt her hard nipples digging into my chest.

I lifted onto my arms, breaking the kiss, and looking down at this hot, Iberian sex doll. Her eyes were shut and her pink lips opened to let out a little moan. I pulled out an inch and slid gently back in. Fucking her with slow, deliberate thrusts, gradually picking up the pace.

"Yes, like that. Harder, Mr. Holtby, harder," she groaned. Hearing my surname made me feel dirty and I fucking loved it.

Her pussy had acclimated to my size, and I began giving her longer and longer strokes. Picking up the pace as her legs wrapped around my waist. I fucked her harder and harder until I heard my balls slap against her arse. Animal lust took over me. All thoughts of the morality of fucking a student disappeared, as I kept plunging into her. Ellen gave a high-pitched scream like an animal, as she came. I only lasted a few seconds more before feeling the pressure at the base of my cock.

I still had enough sense to pull out in time. My warm load shot all over her thighs. Ellen's hand went straight down and mixed my cum with her juices. She slid her fingers slowly along her skin. Coating them thoroughly in our combined fluids. She took her fingers to her lips and gave them a long suck. Her eyes were closed and she moaned contentedly as she started to succumb to exhaustion.

The ecstasy pill had finally worn off. I didn't have the energy to move her, or the sense to find another room. I banked on the other girls sleeping in 'til late tomorrow. I fell asleep next to Ellen and dreamed about what had just transpired.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

My head pounded as I opened my eyes. Ellen had rolled over in the night and curled up on me. Her head and arm rested on my chest as her leg curled around my waist. She was still asleep and breathing deeply when I reached for the phone.

There were a bunch of missed calls from Mandy and the phone rang in my hand. The only person who had the number was Mandy, I should have moved to another room, but I wasn't thinking clearly.

"Finally, I've been trying to reach you for an hour," Mandy said, frustrated when I answered it.

"Sorry, was a long day yesterday," I said, my voice croaking.

"Were the girls well-behaved?" she asked.

I thought of everything that happened last night. Looking down at Ellen's naked body draped over me, I couldn't help but smile.

"As well as could be expected," I said.

Mandy filled me in on the situation at her end. She and the rest of the team were holed up in a hotel. The girls were whining about not having their bags. But tournament was still planned to take place but with a reduced schedule.

As she spoke, I felt Ellen's hand move off my chest down towards my stomach. It kept moving, lightly stroking my abs as it reached towards my soft cock.

"Are you still there, Lewis?" Mandy asked as I hadn't responded for a while.

I should have either cancelled the call or stopped Ellen. But I did neither. The thrill of Ellen stroking me whilst on the phone with Mandy was too strong.

"Sorry, I'm here," I said, as Ellen continued to stroke me.

She slid down the bed and knelt next to me. Using both hands to cup my balls and stroke my hardening shaft. She looked up at me and flashed a naughty smile.

"Bitch," I whispered, causing her to giggle.

"What was that, Lewis?" asked Mandy.

"Nothing, go on. What was that about the phones?" I said, having to control my breathing.

"The mobile mast is almost fixed. We should be able to use normal phones from eleven-ish," she informed me. Oblivious to what her centre forward was doing to my cock.

Ellen watched me as she opened her pink lips and stuck her tongue out. She hovered it an inch from my bulbous tip. She teased me, wanting me to beg her.

"So do you think you will be able to put the girls through some light drills? To keep them going," Mandy asked, as I nodded my head.

Ellen mouthed the words 'say it', as her mouth hovered over my cock.

"Yes," I said.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, as Ellen bobbed down and licked the tip of my cock.

"What's going on, Lewis?" inquired Mandy, sounding very concerned.

"Sorry, just a massive scorpion in my room. Got to go, call you later," I stammered, as I hung up.

Ellen giggled as she took turns stroking and licking my cock. Her technique was flawless. She licked my shaft and made sure to stroke my balls. Causing me to moan in pleasure. Opening her pink lips she took three inches into her hot mouth. Her tongue slid down my shaft as she took more and more of my cock.

Her warm hot mouth felt so good as she bobbed up and down. She lay on her side as I ran my hand up her smooth thighs. Reading my intentions she parted her legs to allow me access. Her pussy was soon wet as I slide my fingers over her hard clit. Putting a finger to my lips I licked off her juices. She tasted amazing, so much so that I needed more.

Ellen gave out a gasp, letting my cock flop out her mouth as she felt me pull her on top of me. Her legs wrapped around my head as my tongue went to work. She tasted so good as I probed her wet pussy. I could feel Ellen moaning on my cock as she began sucking it again. The feel of her warm soft body on top of me was incredible. So incredible it, I knew I wouldn't last long.

Sensing I was close, Ellen gave a final, long suck on my tip. Then she jumped off the bed. Panting slightly, her pussy flushed from my attention.

"You can't stop now," I cried, as she chucked on her pyjamas.

"Payback for leaving me hanging in the lounge, sir," she said breathlessly. Pulling her tank top over her small-but-perfect tits. She gave me a wink as she bounced out of the room.

It took me only a few strokes before I shot my load. Ribbons of warm cum exploded over my stomach. I lay in bed and tried to process everything that had happened. I had already fucked one of my students and we had only been here one day. What else did this trio have in store for me?

To be continued....

12