Brampton School for Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls play with their assistant coach in the pool.
6k words
4.76
9.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the other part of the 'Brampton School for Girls' series. Please read the first part to get the full background. All characters are fictitious and over eighteen. Other parts may happen if people like it.

Thanks to Kenji for editing.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I lay in bed for a while taking stock of recent events. Ellen had left me with at to think about. I felt the first twinges of guilt and fear. Mandy had left me in charge of the girls and I had betrayed her trust. It was bad enough that I let them drink and take ecstasy. But to sleep with Ellen her star player was insanity.

One word from her, or any of the girls, would end my career and Mandy's too. As head coach, Mandy was principally responsible for the girls' well-being.

I could have blamed the drink but that would wasn't true. I wanted it. I had wanted it when Ellen kissed me on the sofa. I had wanted to watch Andrea and Maria drunkenly fumble in the corridor. I couldn't deny it these girls had my balls in a vice. All I could do now was to ride out the next few days. The road to the villa will be clear of debris soon and then Mandy and the rest of the team will arrive. I had to try to keep my head down and not let things get out of hand again.

After having a quick shower I went to find the girls. Andrea and Marie were still sleeping in one of the bedrooms. They were naked under the bed sheets but I didn't linger to look. I checked on Chloe in the bathroom but she must have moved in the night. Ellen was nowhere to be seen as I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The girls soon joined me when they smelt the bacon cooking.

They all looked tired from the night before. Chloe looked like the undead having spent most of the night asleep in the bath. When I told them that their phones would be working again, they all perked up. Andrea and Marie acted like last night never happened. They didn't seem awkward together but didn't show any signs that they had hooked up. After eating breakfast the girls went back to their beds. I didn't see any of them for the rest of the day.

I guessed they were in their rooms catching up on social media. So I spent the day tidying the villa; especially the outside pool. I found it therapeutic to clear out all the debris and return it to its pristine condition. The villa was huge. Big enough to host the whole football team, complete with both an indoor and outdoor pool.

The girls resurfaced around six o'clock for dinner, I made a light meal and even allowed the girls some wine. Ellen took the opportunity, to drum up support for tonight's entertainment. Another party with me as the dutiful bartender again. I reluctantly agreed as I knew I couldn't stop them anyway. I had one condition though no more drugs. Ellen said she had chucked the last of the tablets away anyway.

The evening started a lot more relaxed than the previous one. The girls drank cocktails and danced together tamely. The mood lighting in the lounge was on, and for a few hours, they danced and sang to their hearts' content. Without any pharmaceutical aid, they didn't have the same energy as last night. At around ten, they all started to wind down.

"Hey, let's have a slumber party like we used to in the dorm. You know games, snacks that sort of thing," Chloe suggested, as the girls lounged on the sofas.

"Because we're not thirteen, Chloe," said Andrea, rolling her eyes whilst on her phone.

"I dunno might be fun. It's the last opportunity, most of us have already graduated," said Marie. Keen to support Chloe who seemed crestfallen.

"And this time, we have booze; that has to make it more fun," said Ellen, raising a glass of wine.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you girls to it then," I said, as I made to leave the room.

"Oh no, no, sir. You said you would be our bartender and a slumber party is better with a bartender," said Ellen, as she blocked my exit. The other girls agreed and ran to get changed into pyjamas.

"You might even enjoy yourself," Ellen said, as the others left. She kissed me sweetly before joining them.

I used the time to get drinks and snacks ready. I also made sure there were plenty of blankets and pillows for the sofas. The night went, as you would expect-- the girls drank a lot and played stupid games like 'never have I ever'.

I was a fly on the wall and replenished the drinks and snacks. I had to drink a fair bit, just to stay sane. After a while, I managed to slip away.

I took the opportunity to go for a swim. I had tidied the main villa pool of branches from the storm, but there were a lot of bugs out. Luckily, there was a smaller indoor pool. We hadn't packed swimming gear because Mandy assured us we wouldn't have time to swim. I dived in wearing my boxers and swam a few lengths in the cool water. It felt amazing.

I had kept the main lights off, just using the lights in the pool itself. The solitude and silence were soothing after the slumber party. Suddenly there was a loud splash. Looking behind me I saw Ellen swimming towards me. As she got closer I realised she was naked.

"What the fuck are you doing, El?" I said, using her nickname for the first time. "What if the others see you?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I felt her bare pussy pushing against my boxer-clad cock. I started to get hard instantly, as she leaned in and gave me a long deep kiss.

"I missed you today and don't worry about the others, they're busy," she said, kissing my neck.

"But why are you naked?" I asked, trying to concentrate as she nibbled my ear.

"Mandy wouldn't let us pack bikinis. Worried you would be too tempted, I bet. And do you know how much my underwear costs? Not getting them soaked in chlorine," she explained, starting to grind her body against me.

I kissed her and squeezed her arse as she rubbed her pussy along the bulge of my boxers. At any moment, the others could come in, but I couldn't help it. This girl was under my skin. I heard a commotion behind the door, and suddenly Ellen shoved me under the water. When I surfaced I saw Marie, Andrea and Chloe had jumped into the pool. They hadn't seen me, shielded by Ellen, and like her, they were all naked.

As I came up spluttering water, Chloe screamed.

"Fuck Ellen, you said he'd gone to bed," Marie said, clutching her bare chest.

"He's not naked too, is he?" asked Andrea. She had a look at the water just in front of me to see if she could see anything.

"You need to leave, Coach. This is all wrong," said Chloe, blushing as I looked at her. She had the biggest tits of the team and they floated in front of her.

"You're right Chl--"

I was cut off by Ellen's hand, firmly grasping my dick through my boxers.

"I don't see a problem. It's dark, he can't see anything. It's not much different to if we wore bikinis," Ellen said, holding my cock under the water.

"Ellen, he's a teacher. This is so wrong," continued Chloe, her arms firmly clasped around her tits.

"He's a coach, not a teacher. And as of the end of the trip, not even our coach anymore. We've graduated, remember?" Ellen said, addressing Chloe.

"I guess if he stays at this end, and we swim over there, that would be okay," said Marie, looking to Andrea for help.

"I don't care, to be honest; can we just get on and do something fun," Andrea said, looking bored.

I could tell by the way they spoke and held themselves, that all the girls were a little drunk. Chloe was good at pretending to be sober, but even she swayed a little.

"Well, I think we have an opportunity here," said Ellen, echoing her suggestion for a slumber party. "Let's play 'truth or dare', like when we were kids," Ellen said, drawing groans from the girls. But Ellen was very persuasive.

"Look girls, we have a man here, a real-life, in-the-flesh, red-blooded man. Not the preppy boys our parents want us to marry. He's had experiences we may never have," Ellen said, finally releasing my cock. "We graduate after this trip and will be going out into the real world. With hot guys, who will be chasing us," Ellen added.

"We speak to guys all the time, El," Marie said.

"Yeah, online, Marie. Between your parents and school, you've rarely spent more than an hour with a hot guy," Ellen said. Challenging Marie to disagree.

She looked hurt but didn't reply. I wondered if it was true. Surely these girls would have had some opportunity to hook up with guys outside school.

"I was only allowed to date Humphrey because our parents want us to get married," Ellen said. She avoided looking at me as she spoke.

"What are you saying, El? That we should all fuck him?" Andrea asked, straight to the point. Chloe and Marie looked horrified.

I tried to speak, but Ellen squeezed my cock again, silencing me.

"No. What I'm saying is let's just play a game. 'Truth or dare'? Find out more about the type of guys we may be fucking in a few weeks," Ellen said. She was very persuasive, and with the girls being drunk already, I could tell they were tempted.

"Okay. I'll play," said Marie. Andrea just shrugged but nodded.

"You guys are crazy," Chloe said quietly.

"Then you can go to bed, Chloe. I can't guarantee he won't peek as you get out of the pool, though," Ellen said, squeezing my cock harder to keep me silent. In the end, Chloe agreed.

We all moved to the far end of the pool. There was an underwater seating area that we could squeeze into easily.

"First, be a dear and go get us some drinks," Ellen asked turning towards me. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she flashed a naughty smile.

This was my chance to bolt. Ellen was playing a very dangerous game. If anyone knew I had shared a pool with naked girls that I coached.

"Make sure you come back quickly, Lewis. We won't start without you. I might have to find something else to talk about with the girls if we're bored," Ellen called after me. She was a premium manipulator.

I made a pitcher of cocktails and brought some plastic cups back with me. I also had the forethought to bring some towels. Thankfully, my hard-on had gone down and I was able to slip into the pool without much embarrassment. Still, all the girls had ogled me as I had walked up just in my boxers. Chloe, in particular, took a good look at my muscled chest and the bulge in my shorts.

I sat between Ellen and Marie; which left Andrea and Chloe sitting opposite. Ellen had squashed any misgivings the girls had, but there was still a nervous tension in the group.

"Come on guys, lighten up; this is going to be fun. Chloe, get the ball rolling and ask me a question," she said, giving the curvy girl an olive branch.

Chloe still had her arms folded over her huge tits and a scowl on her face.

"Truth or dare," Chloe said cautiously.

"Truth," replied Ellen, smiling at her.

"Is Humfrey the best fuck you've ever had?" asked Chloe.

Ellen glanced at me quickly before saying no. The other girls gasped.

"I thought you said Conner was shit," said Marie.

"Not him either," said Ellen, laughing at their shocked faces.

"Who then?" asked Chloe.

"Hey, that's two questions. It's my turn to ask," said Ellen. She was doing a good job of getting the girls interested in the game.

They played a few rounds, the girls seemed reluctant to ask me anything. When it finally got back to Ellen, she turned to me.

"Truth or dare Lewis," she asked.

"Truth," I said, guessing her dare might involve something too physical.

"How many girls have you slept with?"

It was a tame question, considering the situation, so I answered it quickly. "Three."

As I answered, the girls seemed surprised.

"But you're twenty-two and gorgeous. How is it only three?" Chloe said, surprising herself. The girls giggled, as she went bright red.

"I was with my girlfriend for three years and there was only one person before her and after," I said honestly. Ellen looked surprised but gave me a warm smile.

On my turn, I asked Andrea, who answered, "Dare." I didn't know what to do, not wanting to come off pervy and put the girls off playing. I was enjoying myself. Well, I was in a pool with four hot, naked girls, after all.

I dared her to sing a song, she was tone-deaf as we all knew, but she did it anyway.

That was a turning point in the game. I hadn't tried to take advantage of them and even Chloe seemed to relax and enjoy herself. I had succeeded in not staring at their bodies and was being seen more as an equal than a superior. The questions and dares started getting spicier as we had to drink every time we chose truth.

Ellen had to fake an orgasm which wasn't nearly as intense as the one last night. Marie had to flash her tits, I gentlemanly looked away which got jeers from the group. Ellen started to stroke my cock sly under the water. I kept trying to stop her; not wanting Marie to look down and see. Thankfully, my boxers still contained me, but it was a little distracting.

Then, it was Chloe's turn and she chose me. I had drunk a lot by then, so chose a dare for the first time.

"Take your boxers off and do a lap of the pool," Chloe dared, with a cheeky smile.

The others cheered and Marie and Ellen reached down to try and take my shorts off. I worried Marie would feel my hard dick and worked hard to block her.

"Come on girls, I can't streak in front of students. I'll do something else," I said, still keeping Ellen and Marie at bay.

They all booed when Andrea suggested that the girls would promise not to look.

"But that's the whole point, to see him naked," shouted Chloe, who was drunk by now.

The girls giggled at my stern expression. They discussed it amongst themselves. A minute later, they said they promised they wouldn't look. Not until I got out of the water and had time to cover up. I tried to protest because Ellen had made me hard.

The alternative was to stand up and do a willycopter. The girls roared with laughter when Andrea suggested that.

There was no getting out of it. If the girls didn't look whilst I got out of the pool, I'd be able to cover myself and run as fast as I could. Taking a deep breath, I pulled my boxers down, while trying to cover all seven inches of my thick, hard cock. The girls all put their hands over their eyes giggling. I knew they would peek, but I had no choice.

Of course, I did. I could have stopped this at any point, but I was aroused. These four girls were all beautiful in their way and wanted to see me naked. In my drunken state, I thought fuck it, I could get another job.

Jumping up out of the pool with a hand clamped over my cock. I ran as fast as I could around the end of the pool and back. The girls hollered and whistled as I ran. I slipped as I got closer and moved my hand for balance, exposing my hard cock for a few moments. The hollering died instantly and was replaced by gasps. I jumped back into my original place and searched for my boxers. They were nowhere to be seen.

"We thought it was unfair that we were naked and you weren't Sir," said Ellen, breaking the silence.

There was a lot of sexual tension hanging in the air. And we all shuffled about uneasy, wondering what was going to happen next. It was my turn to ask someone. I asked Chloe and she chose truth.

Trying to reduce the sexual tension, I asked who her first kiss was. She immediately went red.

"Well Chloe, who was it?" an impatient Andrea asked.

After a pause, Chloe explained shyly that she hadn't yet had a first kiss.

"What, never? But you're eighteen; surely, you must have," said Ellen incredulously.

"You mean with a guy, right? You must have kissed a girl. We're at an all-girls school, we've all kissed a girl," said Marie.

Chloe shook her head. Andrea reached over, put both hands on her cheeks and kissed her. It wasn't a peck, it was a full, open-mouth kiss. Chloe returned the kiss within seconds and the two made out for at least a minute. The rest of us watched in silence, and Ellen started giving my cock a few strokes again.

"Well, now you've had your first kiss," said Andrea, as they finally parted. Chloe was all red and couldn't speak properly.

With all the distractions, Ellen wasn't being as cautious about her hand movements. The turbulent water started to draw everyone's eyes.

"What the fuck El?!" demanded Marie, sitting next to us, she had the best view and knew exactly what Ellen was doing.

Instead of stopping, Ellen began overtly stroking my hard cock from base to tip. The water moved around us with each stroke.

"Come on girls, I think it's time for a new game. Remember our chat earlier, this is a one-time offer. We don't have to do anything we don't want to. But what we do is our little secret," said Ellen, as she used her other hand to cup my balls under the water.

I had given up on trying to prevent this. To be mature and responsible. I didn't care anymore. All I wanted was for Ellen to not stop.

"El, I thought you were kidding or just trying to show off. This is insane," Marie said, keeping her eyes on the water next to her.

Even through the rippling water, she had a clear view of Ellen's hand sliding around my hard cock. When Ellen didn't say anything, Marie turned to Chloe and Andrea looking for support. Unfortunately for her, Chloe had other ideas. She took the opportunity to have her second kiss ever with Andrea. The redhead was pushed against the poolside ledge. Chloe sat in her lap with her arms around her neck kissing her passionately.

"You're all mental," whispered Marie. She just sat there watching the four of us.

We were all very drunk by this point and aroused. It was hard not to be. With this much-naked flesh in a romantic surrounding like this. I had pretty much given up on trying to preserve any chance of coaching again. The girls had enough ammunition to not only get me fired but a probable ban from coaching for life.

Ellen looked at me with her big beautiful blue eyes, begging me to kiss her and I gave in. We kissed slowly and sensually, as Marie watched. Ellen straddled me, my hard cock nestled underneath her. My hands ran over her back and down to her firm arse cheeks. She ground her pelvis into me, stimulating her clit against my hard dick. Marie was entranced, as she watched us grind on each other. Tongues wrestling, bodies entwined and water rippling around us.

We weren't the only ones making waves. Andrea had taken control of her less experienced partner. She now straddled Chloe and started kissing and nibbling on her huge tits. Chloe looked down at her ginger friend with wide-eyed lust. It was clear Andrea had experience, and Chloe enjoyed being the beneficiary.

Marie didn't know where to look; her eyes rapidly darted from her friends and back to us. The way her arms moved and the water rippling around her, told me she was probably fingering herself.

Ellen started kissing my neck as she slowly slid her pussy along my cock. I looked into Marie's eyes and smiled as she met my gaze. Her whole body rocked as she stimulated her pussy. She looked so sexy as stated at me. I felt her soft thigh brush against mine. Ellen nibbled on my ear as my cock slid along her pussy.

Marie wore an expression of apprehension and lust. She wanted to be touched and to join in the fun. Ellen started kissing me on the lips again and I knew I was in danger of climaxing. She had been edging me during the game, but I didn't want to blow my load just yet. Not knowing how Ellen would react if I touched Marie, I had another idea.

Chloe and Andrea were all over each other, kissing and stroking each other in their little world. They were distracted when I stood up, lifting Ellen out of the pool causing her to squeal. Marie watched hungrily, as I turned and sat Ellen on the poolside.

I stood up in the pool and started Kissing my way down her neck. Travelling to her small tits with dark nipples, she moaned loudly when I slipped one into my mouth. I continued down to her stomach and further on to her thighs. Nibbling and kissing as I went.

12