Brampton School for Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie watched intently, whilst Andrea and Chloe resumed their activities. I kissed Ellen's thighs gently, tracking them right up to her pussy. I teased her by licking and kissing her thighs, as I watched for Marie's reaction. She had her hand stroking her pussy as her eyes were transfixed on Ellen's naked body. I wanted to test if her very brief foray with Andrea the other night was just due to the ecstasy.

Ellen was getting impatient. She grabbed my head trying to pull me closer to her hot, puffy pussy. I looked over to Marie and indicated she could join in if she wanted. Marie looked at Ellen.

"For fuck's sake! Will one of you do something," Ellen growled.

Marie tentatively moved forward, kissing Ellen's thighs as I had done. I stood up and kissed Ellen, as Marie kept licking and kissing her thighs right up to her waiting pussy.

"You want her too, don't you," said Ellen breathlessly, as Marie finally started work on her pussy.

"Not if you don't want me to," I whispered to Ellen, as I kissed her tenderly.

"If she wants you, you can. But only with me there too, and you better make it worth sharing," she moaned, as Marie sucked on her outer lips.

I didn't touch Marie right away. I wanted her and Ellen to get comfortable with each other. I moved away from them and sat back to watch the others. Andrea had convinced the curvier Chloe to mimic Ellen and sit on the pool ledge. The redhead dived into her pussy, tonguing and fingering her, causing her to moan.

I sat back and enjoyed watching the girls consume each other. I hadn't expected things to turn out like this; I wondered what would happen when reality hit tomorrow. Ellen was whining as Marie stimulated her.

I was fully immersed in the situation, free from concerns about my career. If I still cared about the blackmail this would have been a perfect revenge picture. But I wanted more. I wanted to touch Marie, to give her pleasure like she was giving to Ellen.

Her soft skin quivered at my touch, as I gently ran my hand over her back. She broke her assault on Ellen's crotch and looked back at me. Her expression was hungry but also fearful. I stroked her cheek gently and leaned in to give her a chaste kiss. Just enough to test the waters and judge if she was willing. She kissed me back and we gently enjoyed the sensation until there was a cough.

"Fucking finish me off, will you. I'm so fucking close," groaned Ellen, as she rubbed her swollen clit vigorously.

Marie did as she was told, and buried her face in Ellen's hot little pussy. Taking our kiss as consent, I stroked my hands down her dark skin under the water. My hand slid between her thighs and found her warm pussy. My fingers glided effortlessly through her folds to focus on her clit. I stroked her as she ate out Ellen, Marie was close to bringing her to an earth-shattering orgasm. Ellen grabbed Marie's head and clamped her thighs around her. Experiencing wave after wave of pleasure.

I looked over at Chloe and Andrea and saw they had left the pool. They lay entwined together on a bundle of towels, kissing and pawing at each other's bodies. In the dim light of the pool, they looked like two sexual goddesses.

Ellen finally came down from her orgasm and pushed Marie's mouth away. She flicked her legs up and rolled onto some towels. She was panting now, her whole body tingling and she would need time to recover. As I watched everything unfold, my sexual frustration kept growing and growing. I needed some release, and if Ellen was too tired, I hoped Marie would oblige.

I sat down in the water and grabbed Marie's hips pulling her on top of me. She let out a shriek as she straddled me and my mouth met her tits. They were bigger than Ellen's, with dark-brown nipples that were hard as granite. My tongue flicked over them as my palms groped and stroked her tits. Marie groaned as she ground her pelvis into my lap, my hard dick trapped beneath her.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Marie whispered weakly.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do," I said soothingly. Taking her left nipple between my teeth and gently nibbling.

"Oh fuck, it's been a while," Marie groaned, as she ground her pussy harder into me. So she wasn't a virgin I thought as left her hips rotated.

Her clit was rubbing against the base of my cock. As she rubbed her warm pussy along my hard shaft, there were moments when I nearly penetrated her. The tip of my cock would brush right against her entrance before running along her lips. I needed to be inside her, but wanted to make the choice. I didn't get a chance to slip inside her as she had a shuddering orgasm. Her body went rigid as she trembled.

Marie came down from her high, she smiled and jumped up off me. Climbing gracefully out of the pool she started drying herself with a towel.

"What's wrong," I said, disappointed I didn't get to finish.

Marie leaned down to whisper something to Ellen, who was still lying on the towels, dozing. I couldn't hear what she said because of the noise coming from the others. Andrea and Chloe were still by the poolside and were now scissoring vigorously. Their legs were entwined as their pussies rubbed together. Drawing moans and whines from both girls. Chloe's big tits jiggled as they rocked together, and Andrea was pinching her hard nipples.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ellen and Marie walk around the pool to the door. They held hands and both were wrapped in towels. I felt a tinge of abandonment and rejection. Had I pushed things too far with Marie? Was Ellen feeling jealous that I had wanted to fuck one of her friends?

Ellen looked over her shoulder towards me and smiled, as she saw I was watching them.

"You coming?" she called, as they both ran off through the doorway, laughing.

I had never moved faster in my life as I jumped from the pool and ran towards the door. Andrea and Chloe were oblivious and I left them there to have their fun.

As I ran into the house, I could hear the girls giggling down the hallway. Chasing after them, I barrelled into the bedroom and grabbed the nearest girl. It was Ellen and she screamed as I lifted her and dumped her onto the bed. Her naked body spilt from the towel as I landed on top of her, kissing all over her body.

"Slow down Sir, you're making the bed all wet," teased Marie.

The girls pulled me off the bed and dried me off with their towels. I kept pulling them in for kisses and groping their bodies, as they dried me. Marie threw her towel aside and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed tenderly, as Ellen knelt in front of me, stroking my hard cock. Marie stroked my chest as I reached around to grasp her arse cheeks. I let out a small moan as I felt Ellen's warm, wet tongue lick my cock.

She held me and lightly licked along the shaft, as Marie kissed me. My hands roamed her body as Ellen's mouth engulfed the tip of my cock.

"Oooh, I think he likes that, Ellen," Marie said.

Ellen gave me the most intense blowjob I ever had. She licked my balls and even sucked on them a little. Her hot, wet mouth slid down a few inches onto my cock as her hands stroked. I was getting close and didn't want to shoot my load so soon. I was desperate for release but wanted to wait as long as possible.

I tapped Ellen's head and beckoned her to stand up. We shared a long passionate kiss and tasted my pre-cum on her tongue. I moved her around so she was leaning up against the wall and slid down on my knees. I placed kisses on her tanned skin as I went and rested her left leg over my shoulder. Marie watched me kissing Ellen's thighs and supporting her friend's weight.

I teased Ellen, planting little kisses all along her thighs right up to her pussy. Marie was holding Ellen, and lightly stroking her. I looked up at them as Ellen bit her lip and then leaned in to kiss Marie. The girls kissed tenderly as I started to gently lick Ellen's hot wet pussy. Her metallic taste coated my tongue as I swirled it between her lips.

She moaned in Marie's mouth, as my tongue circled her hard, swollen clit. Ellen's hands gripped my hair, pushing my mouth onto her. Her nineteen-year-old body rippled with pleasure, as I licked and fingered her. Marie kissed and stroked her nipples, as I brought Ellen to her second orgasm of the night. She screamed out, as her hands forcefully rammed my face into her quivering snatch.

Once she finally came down from her climax, I thought she would be done for the night, but far from it. She took her knee off my shoulder and grabbed Marie. They embraced and kissed hungrily as they moved backwards, falling onto the bed. Ellen landed on top of Marie and wasted no time kissing down her toned stomach. Ellen didn't tease her friend as I did, she shoved her tongue right into Marie's warm wet entrance. I watched mesmerised as Ellen ate out her teammate. Her cute bubble butt pointing at me. Giving me a great view of her puffy, pink pussy lips.

Climbing onto the bed behind Ellen, I coated the tip of my cock in her juices. She pushed back wanting me to enter her, so holding onto her hips, I obliged. I slid in slowly at first until half my length was inside her. Ellen had to pause in her licking Marie, to let out a deep groan. I gently fucked her, holding her hips and thrusting my cock in deep. I felt her walls stretch to accommodate my thick cock. Settling into a slow rhythm, I watched Marie moan as her team captain licked and sucked on her clit.

Ellen was so aroused from her recent orgasm that she lasted mere moments. Her pussy clamped around me as I fucked her through the orgasm. Drawing screams as I slammed harder into her.

"Stop, I can't...take it anymore," groaned Ellen. I thrust one more time, burying my thick cock to the base inside her. Once I let her go, Ellen collapsed on the bed next to her teammate. Marie stared at my glistening cock and bit her lip. I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me. She moaned as I rubbed my cock on her pussy.

"Just fuck me, Sir," hearing her say Sir like that was such a turn-on.

Grabbing her legs firmly, I rammed my cock deep inside her. She was so wet from Ellen's tongue that she took my whole length easily. I fucked her slowly at first, but she begged me to go harder.

I held her legs and fucked her as hard as I could. Her tits bounced as I pounded into her; she screamed, as my balls slapped against her arse. Not able to keep the speed up for long, I collapsed on top of her. I kissed her gently but kept thrusting as her legs were still wrapped around me. I changed it up, going from hard pounding to slower, deliberate strokes.

"Fuck, that's it, faster, faster argh!" Marie screamed as she came.

Her pussy clamped around my cock as she clawed at the bed. I was so close and kept fucking her 'til I reached my orgasm. I pulled my cock out in time to shoot hot streams of thick cum on her belly.

I collapsed onto the bed between the girls. Ellen had been in a daze since her second orgasm and was now curled up next to me. I had both naked nineteen-year-old sex goddesses cradled in my arms. We lay together for a moment. I was ready for another round, but the girls had other ideas. They both fell asleep with their heads resting on my chest.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I woke up to a raging hangover and a ringing phone. It was Mandy.

"Did you get my message? They worked all night to clear the road, and the good news is we will be up there by ten," she said.

I jumped out of my skin and sat bolt upright. The girls had rolled in the night and stayed snoozing curled up together. Looking at the time, it was already half past nine.

"Is everything okay, Lewis?" Mandy asked.

"Yep, all's good. We are all looking forward to seeing you guys," I said.

When I managed to get Mandy off the phone, I woke the girls. They both ran to the shower as I bolted around the house tidying. I barrelled into a bedroom and found Andrea and Chloe. They were lying naked in each other's arms and were more reluctant to get up. Once they registered the situation, they also rushed to the shower.

I ran around with a bin bag trying to clear any sign of our activities over the last few days. After the girls dressed, they found me cleaning up the living room.

"Right, I think I've sorted everything, they should be here any minute," I said flustered.

"Er, Sir, I think you're forgetting something," Ellen said, smirking. All the girls were giggling behind her.

Then it dawned on me. In my hurry to clear any incriminating evidence, I had forgotten one thing. I was still completely naked. To make matters worse, at that moment, I heard the unmistakable sound of a minibus pulling up outside.

___________________________

12