Brand Arrives in America

Story Info
Exchange student meets host family.
3.7k words
4.13
19.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Roger Craig was in for a big surprise. His sister-in-law Monica had finally managed to have a baby after trying for most of her thirties. She had married a man seven years her junior who she feared would leave her if she couldn't have kids. This was her last chance before the couple exhausted the money her family had given her as a sort of early inheritance to work fertility science for all that it was worth.

Unfortunately, the waves of hormone treatments to get the egg implants to take had also sped up the growth of a malignant tumor in her left breast. She had gotten the news she was expecting twins the same day the biopsy confirmed the lump was malignant.

Monica toughed out six months without major treatment in order to protect the babies long enough to survive induced labor that ended up being a C-section in the end. Despite the trauma of surgery Monica was started on an extremely aggressive combination of double mastectomy and radiation to make up for the lost time.

Monica barely survived the post-labor surgery. Not only was she going to be bedridden for months but they also had the newborn twins to contend with. Monica loved her husband but he was in no way equipped to deal with a sick wife and newborn twins. The only real choice was to have her younger sister Rebecca fly in and help out.

There just wasn't any other option. The biggest problem with the plan was Roger and Rebecca's youngest son Luke. The Craigs had two sons Luke and Leo. Leo was twenty and lived on campus a few hours' drive away during the school year. While Luke was eighteen and in his senior year of high school. The problem was Luke was autistic. Roger was a firefighter who spent every other week staying at the firehouse while his wife kept things running smoothly at home. The family employed a housekeeper several days a week and could easily add shifts for Jamila on the weeks Roger was staying at the firehouse. Still, the Craigs would feel more comfortable if someone was at home with Luke just in case.

The Craigs decided the best choice for a live-in babysitter for Luke would be to get him a foreign exchange student to share his room for the summer. Roger had grown up hearing stories about his Viking ancestors and thought it would be fun to get an exchange student from one of the Scandinavian countries. He settled on an eighteen-year-old young man from Copenhagen who as an aspiring journalist wrote an amazing essay. His Grandfather was a Copenhagen firefighter after WW2 and raised his father and brother to be firefighters as well. The oldest son had started his weekly rotation by showing all the boys on his crew the sonogram of the healthy baby boy he and his new wife were expecting. None of his crew mates were more excited than his younger brother. The proud uncle was eager to teach his nephew football and powerlifting.

The next day a major fire broke out in a government tenement for retirees. The two brothers were doing an apartment-by-apartment sweep of the building and came across an old lady on the third floor the uncle let his older brother ride down in the bucket lift so that just in case something happened he would live to see his soon-to-be born son. He cracked a joke about naming the boy Brand after his uncle if something went wrong.

As the father-to-be is pulling away from the building he saw flames overtake the floor above and collapse the ceiling on top of his younger brother. A scream echoing in the air was all that was left of the younger brother as flames filled the area.

Roger had read enough. He had made his decision. The Danish high school senior who had been named after his uncle who had not only died in the line of duty as a firefighter but had sacrificed himself so his nephew could grow up with his father was a perfect choice.

Two days before the school year started Roger and his son Luke found themselves waiting at baggage claim holding a sign that said, Brand Sorensen. Roger's wife Rebecca had been gone for over a week now and in addition to the previous week, he had spent at the firehouse it had been almost two weeks since he had last got laid. He hadn't gone two weeks since his wife's last pregnancy eighteen years ago. His libido was fairly under control after two weeks without sex but he did find himself daydreaming much more than usual.

The giant blonde Amazon at the top of the escalator would have caught his attention regardless of how long it had been since he last got off. She clearly hadn't thought about escalators when she had gotten dressed. The hem of her breezy blue and black checkered skirt ended at least twelve inches above her knee showing off her soft pink creamy thighs. From the lower floor, it was clear she wasn't wearing any panties.

Roger had mixed feelings when his on Luke didn't notice the beautiful young lady and her exposed little pussy coming down the escalator. He was glad his son wouldn't suspect anything as Roger stared but was disappointed he would never be able to bond over girl watching. He wished he could have had someone to share his observation that the girl was showing so much you could tell her hair color was almost that light naturally.

The girl made her way down the escalator and Roger could no longer see up her skirt. It was then Roger noticed her big tear dropped-shaped breasts in her white scoop blouse. They were the size of grapefruit and by the lack of movement, they must have been extremely firm. As she got closer Roger realized she was amazingly tall. At first, Roger thought she was wearing heels but he realized she instead was wearing little white canvas shoes. She must have been close to six feet tall.

The girl saw Roger looking at her and waved. Roger thought she was making fun of him and looked away. She got off the escalator and headed in their direction. Roger looked away but watched the girl out of the corner of his eye. He assumed she was headed for the same luggage carousel as he and Luke were standing in front of. He nervously shifted his weight when it became obvious she was looking at him and headed for him and his son. He worried that she knew he had seen up her skirt and was about to make a scene in front of his autistic son.

The Amazon girl dropped her bag as she got close to Roger and Luke. Roger tried to look mean to discourage the girl from making a scene but she just beamed her smile brighter. She was looking forward to ripping into Roger for perving on her.

"Luke, it's good to see you!" she said wrapping her arms around the unsuspecting eighteen-year-old.

Roger wasn't sure what to do. His first reaction was relief that his creepy behavior wasn't what brought her over. He assumed the girl knew Luke from somewhere. She didn't know him well enough to know he wasn't comfortable being hugged like that though. Luke could be hard to read sometimes even for his father. The girl was obviously giving him a sensory overload. Luke wasn't big on touching and Roger could smell the girl from where he was. It was obvious she had a preference for apple-scented products. It was more than just shampoo she clearly used an apple butter scented lotion. Roger could tell his son was uncomfortable.

"Ahem, excuse me." Roger said to get the girl's attention.

"Oh, and you must be Mr. Roger Craig." the girl said with an accent Roger couldn't place but sounded slightly British releasing Luke and extending her hand.

"And whom might you be?" Roger said not sure why he was trying to sound more formal.

"I'm Brandi Sorensen, your exchange student for the year." she said with her arm still extended.

Luke unable to process that something was amiss, saw that no one was excepting Brandi's offer of a handshake and awkwardly took Brandi's hand and shook it.

"I'm Luke." he said shaking her hand much more vigorously than a non-autistic person would, causing Brandi's firm but heavy breast to bounce about distractingly in Brandi's blouse.

This only added to Rodger's awkward response as he knew Brandi caught him staring at her bouncing breasts. Roger looked away. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks leaving his face with a guilty flush. Roger could feel his erection tenting his pants. Brandi noticed that as well as her eyes clicked down.

"I'm sorry Mr. Craig, it was a long flight. I have to run to the restroom." Brandi said excusing herself.

Roger took the opportunity to compose himself and process what just happened. All of a sudden he went from having the son of a fellow firefighter named after his fallen in the line of duty uncle spending the school year in his autistic son's spare bunk bed, to having a buxom blond Scandinavian bundle of breasts that doesn't wear panties even in short flitty skirts bouncing around the house while his wife was across the country. This was worse than Jamila the housekeeper the family had been guilted into hiring three days a week by their church pastor.

Jamila and her two younger sisters had been sold into indentured servanthood. It was a common practice in Haiti among poor families. Jamila traveled to South Florida to work in the home of a wealthy ex-member of the Haitian secret police who were well known and feared for their brutal interrogation methods. The Rodgers' church took the girls in when the two younger twin sisters were brought in to also work in the house. Custom's agents grew suspicious at the airport and stepped in. The two younger sisters weren't subjected to any of the cruel and violent sexual exploitation that their older sister Jamila had probably suffered at the hands of her previous employer. Not that Roger could blame them for taking advantage of Jamila who reminded him of Naomi Cambell with her smooth dark skin and long supple legs. He knew that the orange streaks in her curly hair were the result of malnutrition but he found the discoloration sexy. On more than a few times that Roger's wife was at her aerobics class, he had entertained the fantasy of hiking Jamila's skirt up and bending her over the banister.

Roger knew his wife didn't like the way he looked at their housekeeper but there was little she could do about it. It hadn't been Roger's idea to hire the girl and it was his wife's desire to come across as generous in front of her pastor and the church congregation that kept Roger from canceling her services. If Roger was going to be forced to have to pay the sexy black teenage immigrant to prance around the house in shorts and a tank top cleaning then he was going to enjoy her long legs and tight perky breasts as she went about her job.

Now thanks to his wife's plan to host a foreign exchange student to keep Luke company Roger was going to have a busty blond Scandinavian with an aversion to panties running around the house for the school year in addition to the Nubian princess he had doing housework. He was already thinking ahead to October. He would have to do something special for Halloween. It would be a great excuse to put the girls in a sexy African Warrior Queen costume and Viking Valkery warrior outfit.

As Roger was imagining Brandi's big tits in a chainmail bikini top, she returned from the bathroom. Roger saw her glance again lower to his crotch and he realized his erection had not gone away. He could tell by the light in Brandi's eyes that she knew the effect she was having on the head of her new host family.

"Well, let's get bags and head for the car." Roger said with his thoughts drifting to sleeping arrangements.

Roger watched as Brandi made his way to the carousel. He watched excitedly as the back of Brandi's rode up enough to see the curve of her bare ass cheeks as she reached for a large black roller bag. Roger didn't think his erection would ever go away.

"Give Brandi a hand with her bags son." Roger said turning to his son and noticing with some surprise that the boy was clearly staring at Brandi's partially exposed ass.

Roger led his son and new exchange student through the parking garage to his SUV and unlocked the back so they could load Brandi's bags in it. Roger made sure to be behind Brandi as she up into the back of his oversized gas guzzler. He got a clear view of his charge's pantyless ass crack and maybe just a hint of pink from the back of her eighteen-year-old pussy. As Brandi sat down and buckled in, Roger's heart skipped a beat when he saw how high the back of her skirt rode up. He could clearly make out the tan line on her curvy hip.

Roger almost broke his rearview mirror off moving it around to get a lookup Brandi's skirt and get another peek of blond-haired pussy. The drive over the Bay Bridge was rough as Roger paid very little attention to the highway traffic as he continued to watch Brandi's teen snatch in his mirror as Luke rattled on about his school Dungeons and Dragons games completely oblivious to the wild jostling car ride or his father's obvious flustered distraction.

Somehow the trio made it home in one piece. To Roger's surprise his older son Leo's Jeep was in the driveway. He expected Leo and his buddies to be taking advantage of the beach before they had to go back to school for the semester. Instead, they were home no doubt bothering Jamila while she cleaned the house. Leo had been quite proud that his family was able to obtain a sexy black maid to attend to him and his friends' needs. Roger wasn't aware that Leo and his friends were constantly at the house on Jamila's work days when he was at the firehouse all summer. Luke was oblivious to their presence as long as they left him alone to watch TV in his room and read

Roger entered the house first and saw Leo and his friends Gary and Fisher lounging in the pool through the sliding glass doors. He noted the case of beer on the counter. He noticed that Leo had a soda can in his hand and opted to ignore the older boys drinking as long as Leo wasn't imbibing. The conversation the three boys were having ground to an immediate halt the second Brandi walked through the door. Brandi couldn't help but laugh at the surprised expression on the college boys' faces.

The boys quickly scrambled out of the pool to meet the blond goddess Roger had brought home. Roger was quite annoyed at the water the three dripping wet boys tracked into the kitchen tile floor.

"Damit boys! You're getting water everywhere." Roger yelled.

"Sorry, dad. Jamila's here. She'll get it." Leo said before calling for Jamila to bring a mop to the kitchen.

"Jamila isn't a waitress to follow your every command. She's here to do a job. You don't get to create extra work for her. If you and your little friends can't understand that you need to find somewhere else to hang out. You're setting a bad example for your brother. You know he has a hard time understanding things." Roger admonished his son.

"What can I do for you, Mister Leo?" Jamila asked coming down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Jamila my son and his inconsiderate friends tracked water in the kitchen. Can you take care of it? This is Brandi our exchange student. I'd like to show her around the house and go over the expectations for the year." Roger said.

"Brandi huh? We were expecting a Brand." Leo said eyeing Brandi up and down.

"I told you and your friends to stop dripping on my floor. Now out!" Roger said shooing the three boys outside.

"Where's she going to sleep?" Leo asked with a smirk.

Roger drew the curtain across the door and locked it. He hadn't figured that out yet himself and Luke had just walked in with Brandi's bags.

"Leo is leaving for college next week. At that point you can have his room until then you can keep your things in Luke's room and sleep on the couch." Roger said scrambling.

"But dad you promised Leo he didn't have to give up his room. That's why we bought bunk beds." Luke said.

"Well, sometimes you have to change plans." Roger answered not sure if his autistic son was protesting for the reasons he suspected.

"I was supposed to get the top bunk. Just like Cody Danger in the Camp Danger books" Luke said referring to some weird young adult novels that were popular with the kids in Luke's Special ED classes.

"Well, you can still have the top bunk even if Brandi sleeps in the living room." Roger said not realizing how much the change of plans was upsetting Luke.

Brandi had already received major accolades for her high school journalism work. One of her articles that got published nationally was on autism and she recognized that Luke like many autistics who have to deal with a major change in their routine like the one Luke was going through make up familiar narratives to cope. In this case, Luke was trying to relate some of these changes to Camp Danger.

"I don't have to sleep in the living room every night. Or stay in Leo's room every night. We can change it up and see what works." Brandi said knowing Luke's logical side would see the value of experimentation.

Roger was impressed at how fast Luke backed down. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of Brandi being in the same room as his autistic son but Luke hadn't shown Brandi anywhere near the sexual attention a buxom blond goddess like her deserved. He also knew if Brandi was the type to take advantage of Luke there was little he would be able to do about it while he was away at the firehouse.

What Roger didn't notice was that the member of the household who had actually caught Brandi's eye was Jamila. Brandi wasn't strictly a lesbian. She had enjoyed sex with men quite a few times in her eighteen years and found the feeling of a nice warm cock difficult to top. That being said she did find herself undeniably attracted to women. There was just something about the soft elegant curves of the female form that got Brandi's juices flowing. Brandi constantly found herself fantasizing about exchanging tender caresses with various females that caught her attention.

There were probably less than five thousand black immigrants in Brandi's home country. This was the first time she had ever seen the way the smooth darkness of chocolaty brown skin accentuated the curvy tone of a beautiful Nubian woman's thighs. Brandi could feel her face flush and color as Roger introduced Brandi to the Haitian maid.

"Brandi this is Jamila who takes care of the house. She cooks dinner three nights a week and does the shopping. If you need something within reason let her know. She's a good cook. When I'm at the firehouse she'll make you what you want. You don't need to worry about Luke he has a very specific diet Jamila takes care of." Roger explained.

"Breakfast is cereal or if you want to cook and clean up after in the morning let Jamila know." Roger said pointing out the cereal and bowls in the cabinet.

"On Jamila's nights off we have accounts with a couple of takeout restaurants. Again Luke has his usual orders at each place but there are menus on the fridge. You can invite a friend or two over for dinner a couple of times a week but keep your order reasonable." Roger said pointing out the menus on the fridge.

Brandi took it all in. It seemed reasonable and Brandi thought she would enjoy living with the Craigs for the school year. Roger went on to explain that Luke had a driver's license and a minivan and was expected to drive Brandi to and from school. Luke had his own after-school activities that lined up with her responsibilities at the school paper. She didn't have a set curfew but on the nights Roger was at the firehouse she was expected to be home to keep Luke company. She was allowed to have company over but was expected to behave appropriately.

After a quick discussion, Brandi agreed to have Jamilla make her the same dinner she was making for Luke. Brandi was surprised a moment later when Roger, Leo, Gary, and Fisher all requested a different meal after hearing Roger tell the boys Jamila wasn't a waitress not fifteen minutes ago. While Jamila started five different dinners Brandi went to the room she would semi-be sharing with her host brother Luke. She noted the abundance of fantasy genre decorations in Luke's room.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12