All Comments on 'Brand Arrives in America'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Syfter has written his own Wanda story " Wanda At The Zoo" in the exhibitionist/voyeur section. Please be sure to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice setup. Interesting variations. A bit short even for Pugzilla standards, but looking forward to more.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, I know it was short. I don't have a great payoff for this part of the story. I have some ideas but I need to make some final decisions about the direction of these characters.

shymaleashymaleaabout 1 year ago

Looking forward what,s gonna happen,i,m not a writer but my imagination&fantasies are working on topspeed with this nice beginning of a hot story,i,ve got a wife who loves to wear outfits to get attention and teasing men,and it,s a fav fetish from me also,turned on by wife showing off in lingerie&high heels to everyone,so in my mind i was thinking how the females were gonna get control over the males in this story with being dressed so sexy they could ask anything from them

PugzillaPugzillaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Since the AI South Park episode, I have been playing around with some of the story generator apps. I got a little distracted for a while. I'm almost done with the next entry in this corner of my Wandaverse. These involve the characters from the Sister in law series when they were younger. They are in the same setting as the bus story and the Boobgasm story. I have some idea of where I want this part of the story to go but I'm not committed if someone wants to make suggestions. Brandi is going to be at least bi curious. I'm interested in partnering her with the Asian twins in the next entry. I'd like to use the older brother and his college buddies as antagonists also the younger versions of the Jerry and Zed's cousins. As a rule Young Danish people tend to party pretty hard so alcohol is going to play a big part in these stories. I'm open to suggestions and or Collaborations. I have another entry about the maid and a nanny cam in the shower in progress and the idea for a story about school most popular female being photographed topless by the bad cousins on a barrier island where mostly rich kids go to party and having the photos being passed around the school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...