All Comments on 'A Brand New Ball Game Ch. 01'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
What a nice start!

I wonder where this will go?

I hope Beth is a good friend as well as a good lover. It sounds like the barista is already her lover, and I would not be surprised if the mother of the player who struck out is as well. I hope these women become actual friends and that perhaps Beth and the young narrator move in together.

And for heaven's sake, go home and feed the cat!

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

Oh man I can’t wait for the next chapter ! Well done Lisa ! Thanks ! ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start to the series! Very hot and sensual! Thank you

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written with lots of lovely detail. I love the dual way that Callie & Beth met. I’m so grateful for the way I found your story: looking at authors that I’m following to see those that in turn think are worth following, if that description of a chain reaction makes any sense! Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whew! Amazing! Great writing. Making my brain explode and want to read more.

Jennifer182Jennifer182about 2 years ago

OOh My, What a beautiful, wonderfully written story. The early twist from being abused to erotic feelings was very cleverly done. I'm relatively new here but already your one of my favs. Can't wait to lose myself in the next chapter.

Thank you

Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Some of the name you use in this story would seem to indicate you're a fan of the Trails video games?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous