A Brand New Ball Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to lick up your fragrant, hot wetness? Put my tongue along your lips, lick you there, touch your sweet little pink pearl with my rough tongue?" She licked her lips lightly.

I shivered with pleasure and lust at the thought. "Yes," I responded, my hips squirming.

"Would you like to feel my tongue thrusting inside you, fucking your tight little hole with my long, hard girl dick?"

"Oh, yessss," I moaned. How could this get any hotter?

"I want to do that, then make you lift your hot, little ass for me, so that I can lick along the hot, moist valley of your ass, and then fuck you with my tongue in your puckered little tight ass hole? Would you like that?"

"OH GOD!" I exclaimed, as my already insanely high level of excitement peaked, the perverse thought of wanting her mouth on my ass, then kissing me deeply in my dark ass hole, followed by my begging her to put her dirty mouth on mine, sealing our love, drove me to a sensual insanity that I had never imagined could exist.

My hips shook, my head rolled from side to side, as I came endlessly, electricity shooting through all parts of my being -- cumming not just physically, but even spiritually, somehow. Beth smiled at me, her hands now gently holding my sides as my chest heaved, my breathing ragged, slight drool running down one side of my face from slack lips.

As I recovered, Beth brought her face to mine, gently kissing my cheek, her tongue dabbing at my drool. "Was that good, lover?" she asked, teasingly.

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Good -- because there's more," she said. I sighed heavily. I wasn't sure if I would survive, but I thought it might be worth my sanity, or my life, to experience more of this pleasure.

She began unbuckling my belt, then unbuttoning the button at the top of my ugly umpire uniform pants, and slowly pulled down the zipper. "Are your panties wet?" she asked rhetorically, teasingly.

Wet? I thought they were sopping. I wasn't even sure that I hadn't peed them somewhere in there. Beth grasped the pants at the waist, then began working them off my hips, slowly revealing my baby blue bikini panties.

"Oh, what sweet panties, Callie," Beth said. "I love them. And look at that immense dark spot...whatever could that be from? I'll have to investigate." She finished pulling my pants off, then she hung them neatly over the back of the seat in front of us. My right leg fell slackly over to the floor, exposing my wet crotch even more.

Beth began kissing my leg, starting at the knee, and working her way up my thigh. She interspersed her kisses with small, sweet exclamations of pleasure, "Oh, what adorably smooth skin," and "Your body smells so fresh and lovely." As if I needed anything more to excite me!

Her travels brought her eventually to the elastic hem of my panties. She ran her smooth fingertip along the fabric, partly touching me, partly the panties.

"Look, Callie, so wet!" She brought her fingertip to her nose, inhaling. "And so fresh and feminine!" Then she brought it to mine, and I inhaled deeply, appreciating for the first time my own excited sexy musk. To my surprise, she then insinuated her damp finger between my lips, and into my mouth.

"Don't you taste good?" she asked. "I think I'd like to taste your little flower myself, would that be okay?"

My response was an impatient movement of my hips upward, and a grunt of desire.

"Which do you think is better," she asked. "Should I slip my finger under your sweet panties, into your wet, tight channel, feeling your heat, then into your hot, dripping and creamy hole, and suck on that lucky finger, like it was your girl dick that you'd asked me to suck, or should I slide your little panties down, off your hips, to see your beautiful, feminine orchid, and lick off your dew directly?" She looked at me so innocently.

"Honestly, Beth, I'd prefer that you fuck me senseless, so I can cum again in your arms." I paused. "And I think I'd really like to eat your wet, fucking pussy, too!" I'd never actually ever done such a thing before -- though I can admit I'd thought about occasionally, but there was no power on earth that was going to keep me from her pussy now, after all that she'd done for me.

She chuckled. "I think we can arrange that, later -- after I've fucked you until you can't see straight." She began kissing my thigh again, down by my knee.

"You taste salty," she said. "I like a woman who's got a tang of exercise on her. Not like those fat little housewives rolling over for their husband and who smell like his hot cum in their ass holes and cunts. You've got the fragrance, and the taste, of a woman on her own, hungry for something new..."

"Yeah," I moaned. "Lick me there, but hurry, I need you!"

She set to work, kissing and licking her way up my thigh, her fingers teasing and tantalizing the inside of my thigh, as her moist, warm breath, and evil, rough, pink tongue touched and tapped the front of my leg. He mouth came ever closer to my swollen labia and clit. I thought I must be bulging through the sheer fabric, as her blonde hair tickled me where her fingers had previously.

Then I felt her hook two fingers over the top of my panties, and rapidly draw them down. Although my eyes were closed, I imagined I was watching her eyes fixated on my small, groomed patch of curly, black pubic hair, a tiny nest around my plump, pouting clitoris, a glistening pearl of feminine desire.

I felt the cool evening air on my wet vulva, a shiver running through me at the confluence of the unexpected chill, combined with my own molten heat there. I grunted and thrust upward with my hips again, anxious to cum for my new lover, to gift her mouth with my creamy emission, with the hope that she would share it with me in turn, a kiss we would never forget.

She pulled, pulled, the fabric, so tiny and meaningless now, slipping down my legs, my lower parts now completely bare and exposed. All shame or inhibition completely disappeared from my being. I was completely under her control. Had she asked me to dance a jig naked outside the car then, I would have gladly done it -- anything to bring our lovemaking to completion.

Instead, I felt the panties, as sodden and wet as I had supposed, being placed gently on my face, the thicker cotton panel which had soaked up the greatest part of my excitement laying over my nose and mouth. I couldn't have escaped the fragrance of a raw, excited woman's hot lust, expressed through her dripping pussy, even if I'd wanted to -- and I was thrilled beyond words to be treated so intimately by Beth.

"This way, we can both enjoy your pussy at the same time," she cooed, as I felt her breath cascading over my swelling pink pearl, and her fingertips skate down along my wet and ready cunt lips. My tongue reached out and contacted the wet panties, small drops of creamy feminine lubrication greeting it. I swallowed greedily, the sweet and salty taste combining with the musky smell, propelling me into an orgasm that left my thighs shaking and quivering.

Beth chuckled again. "Nice," she said. "I felt you cumming."

But she failed to warn me about the next one.

Her lips gently kissed my vaginal lips, a lewd kiss, intimate and intrusive -- but so welcome. Her hot, pink tongue slid through my copious cream, the liquid almost pouring out, lapping it up as a cat laps up its bowl of milk. I groaned with pleasure, my own tongue lapping at the panties, imagining in turn that they were Beth's pussy, then my own. Then, dozens of un-summoned images of women I'd known throughout my life came to me, and I realized all along that I'd wanted to do this same thing with them, but could never put the desire into any rational form

Beth had liberated the woman lover inside me.

Beth then moved her face up a few inches, her warm, moist lips now poised over my clitoris, the clitoral hood retracted with all of my excitement, my pleasure center open and exposed to her depredations. I was the vanquished princess lying supine under the invader's broadsword, defenseless and submissive to my fate.

Her lips fastened gently over my clit, and I felt myself scream inside with pleasure, thousands of tendrils of liquid electricity following every nerve in my body, muscles spasming erratically, small sounds escaping me without meaning or intent, hips shaking, thighs again quivering uncontrollably. If I had been able to think, I might have feared I would pee myself, or even Beth, but I was beyond thought. I was a creature of sensation and emotion at that long, long moment.

Beth allowed me to calm down for a few moments, sweet tension draining from my body, when, unbelievably, she slipped two fingers inside my tight pussy, and two fingers inside my even tighter ass, fortunately well lubricated with my own cum, and I found myself propelled to a level of excitement and fulfillment of sexual desire that I had never imagined could exist. Nor, do I think, do most other women.

With that, I DID scream, loudly and for a long time, though with Beth's hand quickly slapped over my gaping mouth.

"Jesus, shut up!" Beth laughed. "You'll get us both arrested!"

I gasped, "I'm SO sorry, Beth. I completely couldn't help myself. I've never experienced anything like that. God!"

"Good, baby, I was hoping you'd enjoy yourself," she grinned. "I'm looking forward to you returning the favor..."

I smiled at her words.

###


12