Brand New Meeker

Story Info
Meeker meets Michiru and Shirou for the time of his life.
3.5k words
1
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was night, but you couldn't tell without looking up into the sky. The venue was brilliantly lit by lights of all colors. Lanterns, spotlights, and various other sources danced in the breeze while music filled the air. It was a festival! Attractions from exotic food stalls to typical amusement park rides lined the streets and fields. One particular field contained the explosions and brilliant cracklings of fireworks. A large circular path curled around this field lined with spaced out benches.

Upon one of these benches sat a deer. Not just any deer, but the focus of this story. Blue jeans and a comfy red t-shirt kept him comfortable clothed in the cool night atmosphere. His blue fur lit up beneath the flashing lights of the fireworks, though not quite as strikingly as the orange hair and orange accents on his hands. Blue antlers stood out and reached for the stars above like small branches of a tree. The happy cervid, Meeker, relaxed and leaned back onto the bench, enjoying the show a bit.

Meanwhile, two individuals happened to be making their rounds. The benches were all packed except for Meeker's. A blue haired, blue eyed, tanuki walked along side a rather tall and powerful looking silver wolf. They were talking amongst themselves while glancing between the fireworks and the various benches. "Man, why are all the seats taken? Come on! I just want to sit and watch from somewhere NOT on the ground." the tanuki exclaimed with a mild frustration in her voice. The tall wolf appeared un-phased, "I think sitting on the ground is fine after how long we've been walking.."

The two stopped abruptly and glanced down to Meeker, they almost hadn't noticed his silent and rather 'meek' appearance. He sort of blended in to the environment, despite his neon colors. This is effect seemed to obscure the bench itself. Perhaps this is why he was the only one sitting there. The two onlookers glanced at each other then back to the young buck. "Uh, hi! Is the rest of this bench taken?" the tanuki spoke up suddenly, beaming down at him.

"Oh, uh. Nope. Just me, tonight." He said with a nervous laugh. He slid a little further to one edge of the bench. The two smiled, "Thanks! My name's Michiru, by the way! What's yours?" Michiru sat next to Meeker while the wolf sat on the other end of the bench. "Nice to meet you, my name's Meeker." He replied with a smile. The tanuki then gestured to the wolf beside her, "And this is my friend Shirou. He looks pretty scary but he's actually pretty soft." she laughed. The wolf arched an eyebrow, "I can speak on my own behalf, Michiru. But yeah, nice to meet you." he said quietly as he leaned back as well to glance up to the fireworks.

The tanuki spoke up once again, seeming interested in the new acquaintance, "So, why are you here by yourself? Loner type?" Meeker's gaze shifted from Michiru and glanced up into the sky, "No, actually someone was supposed to meet me, but I think they bailed last minute." He said with a soft sigh. "I was really excited too. It was going to be a really exciting night." A tinge of rose warmed his cheeks as he spoke and his gaze was cast downwards toward his own hooves now.

"Oh yeah? Wow, that sucks." Michiru leaned in and placed a hand onto his thigh, "Well you met us. We can have fun tonight instead!" She said with excitement. Perhaps her sense of boundaries was rather skewed, but the sudden attention elicited a soft gasp and for a small bulge take form between his thighs. His jeans ballooned upward at the crotch. Michiru couldn't avoid seeing the reaction she evoked. Her eyes widened as she quickly pulled her hand away, "Oh wow. You are really excitable huh?", she laughed. Meeker's blush only intensified.

"Alright, I'm starting to get what you meant by your plans for the night." She abruptly stood up and glanced over her shoulder to Shirou, "Hey buddy, ya wanna run lookout for a bit..?" Shirou grunted and heaved an agitated sigh, "Fine. But I expect compensation." he said as he stood up. Michiru took Meeker by the hand and stood up as well, tugging him with her. Once all at their feet, Meeker spoke up, "I, uh. I'm not sure, what's going on? I mean, I think.." But before he could continue Michiru, with his wrist in her hand, sprinted past the bench and behind the nearby foliage.

After darting past several trees they came to a sudden halt. Michiru spun around and looked up at Meeker with a sly grin. She guided him backwards, causing him to awkwardly stumble and slam into a nearby tree. Her hands reached out excitedly and slipped into the waistband of his jeans. She trailed from side to side outward around his hips before bringing them forward. Deft, delicate handwork easily unfastened the button and slid down the zipper. Her eyes were wide, eager to unbox her prize.

Meeker, reasonably overwhelmed by the situation placed a hand on either side of the tree, keeping himself stable and standing. He swallowed hard, glancing down at Michiru with an uncertain gaze. The moment the flaps of his jeans were spread to the sides the hefty bulge slumped forward, trapped behind the thin fabric of boxers. She gasped softly at the sight and cupped both her hands around the swelling core. She could feel the heat radiating from his rod. Unable to contain her excitement she slowly pulled down his boxers by the elastic band, freeing a neon orange rod which flopped up and forward to slap against her forehead. Her still wide eyes crossed to gaze upon the gift she sought. "Wow.." She whispered, "You've got a really nice cock! And it's so pretty!"

If Meeker's blush had started to fade, it would certainly have been reinvigorated now. He let out a soft bleat as his head lifted up, grinding antlers against the bark of the tree. His orange pole throbbed, drooling pre-seed from the tip. A neon glowing ooze dribbled down the shaft and onto Michiru's face. She giggled and ran her tongue up the shaft, scooping up the mess he had made before pressing her mouth to the tip. She pursed her lips and suckled tenderly, gazing upward longingly at the young buck. Her hands cupped around the base as she stared into his eyes. Her long tongue swirled around the tip in a spiraling fashion as her maw slowly sank inch by inch onto the engorged member.

Her eyelids drooped a bit as a small wad of spunk was injected into her hungering maw. Her hands wriggled a bit before slowly sliding from the base of his rod around to his backside, clasping each cheek tightly. Her head wriggled side to side as she worked the meat around and deeper until it reached the back of her throat. "Gulk!" escaped her throat at the unexpected blockage. Meanwhile, the deer slowly reached down likewise and placed a hand on either side of the back of her head and began tugging. He bleated softly and whined as the pole pressed deeper, forcing itself to bend and reach down her throat.

Michiru gargled as her throat throbbed and bulged. The shape of the member took form in her throat as the fur conformed to it's shape. Meeker reached down with one hand and placed it on the underside of her neck, feeling his own rod slide through like a glove through her fur. A soft moan reverberated from her throat, sending intense vibrations along his shaft as he dipped in deep enough until her nose pressed against his abdomen. He had completely hilted. Her eyes were still cast upward, and when their eyes met she offered a playful wink before pulling completely back to the tip. The meat schlopped out of her maw with a squelch and she took a deep breath, followed by a sweet kiss on the tip of his member.

The tanuki slowly stood up, simultaneously shedding her own clothing. With a wiggle of her hips, her short shorts slid down her legs. She stepped out of her shoes and shorts while pulling her jacket free. She turned her back to the deer and continued rocking her hips, causing her tail to sway side to side as she crossed her arms over one another and gripped the base of her top. She giggled and slowly, teasingly, pulled the fabric up and over her head before tossing it to the ground with the rest of her clothing. She then slowly backed up, keeping her hands on her head and glancing back over her shoulder slyly. She slowly bent over and slid her cheeks and lower back beneath his rod.

Meeker's pole slid down the middle like a hotdog sliding into it's bun. His hands found their way to her hips, clutching onto each side. He let out a soft mewl leading into a bleat as he stepped forward to meet her pressure. His hips began to rock back and forth, slipping with help from the previous lubrication along her fur. He huffed silently as he continued bucking his hips until he couldn't handle it anymore. Meeker pushed Michiru's hips forward and withdrew his own enough that his dick slipped off of her back and angled straight forward. He then slowly brought her back as he leaned into her and the crown of his spear pressed gently against her moist folds.

Michiru let out a soft gasp in surprise at the sudden pressure against her petals. Her hands squeezed her own knees as she propped herself up. The buck, noting her struggle took a few steps to the side, not releasing her. Meeker slowly spun her around and pressed her up to the tree, allowing her to brace herself. Her dainty hands clutched the tree as Meeker leaned in slowly. The agonizing pace forced her to feel every inch filling the tight space of her cunny, spreading the lips wide and grinding it's veiny surface along the pearl nestled in her folds. Meeker let out a soft breathy bleat as Michiru's insides squeezed around his turgid core.

Meeker's hips wiggled side to side as he reached deeper into her heat radiating love-hole. His bleating grew louder as he neared the hilt. The enamored Michiru suddenly lunged back, sinking completely onto the pole and impaling herself. She let out a soft squeak and gasp. Her mouth hung agape and tongue lulled as her eyelids grew heavy. Her gaze obscured as her eyes crossed and she rocked forward and then back again, sliding up along that engorged shaft before skewering herself once again. The deer pulled his hips back and slammed forward in rhythm with her motions.

Michiru squeaked with each thrust as her insides stretched and conformed to the large shape of his rod. The sheer length of his phallus caused the head to slam like a battering ram into her cervix. This elicited her squeaks to grow more haggard and excited, resulting in an increase in both volume and exaggeration. Likewise, Meeker's moaning bleats equally increased in volume. His hardened rod throbbed against her insides. She could feel his need building up, like a second heartbeat rattling her core. She bit onto her bottom lip and clutched the tree all the tighter as her tail swayed side to side, brushing along the underside of Meeker's chin.

"Oh fuck, Meeker. Yes! Give me your load!" She cried out before spinning with surprising acrobatics. She spun mid air, latching her arms back to the tree once her belly faced upward and clasped her legs around his hips. She used her hands to slowly climb upward as she pulled herself up and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. Meeker, now effectively carrying her as his hands reached down and scooped up her cheeks, bounced her up and down on his hips, slamming her cervix over and over with gravity doing most of the work now.

Each drop of Michiru's weight onto his rod elicited squeak after squeak from her gaping maw while Meeker bleated in unison with her exhales. The intense throbbing of both his rod and nuts heralded the coming of his climax. His head tossed back as he slammed her down one final time, resulting in thick pulsations. Fat wads of neon orange spunk spilled out into her cunny, rapidly filling and distending her abdomen with sloshing seed. The torrent broke past her cervix and filled her womb to the brim, forcing any excess nectar to spill out from her folds around the edges and dribble down her thighs and onto the forest floor below. The race began. Sperm fought past one another in search of the egg. It took no time at all for several of the tiny would-be-children to find purchase and fight for dominance to decide who would be born in the coming months.

Meeker panted heavily, slumping forward to lean Michiru against the tree, who's feet finally touched the ground. She slowly sank to the floor in a panting mess, causing his now flaccid member to squelch out of her and spurt seed along her sinking body until reaching her face. A few more expulsions of seed spattered her face as her mouth hung open, tasting the salty glowing spunk. "That.. Was.. Amazing.." She said with a satisfied sighing moan. Meeker took a few steps back before falling to a seated position then laying flat on his back, "Y-yeah.. That was.. Great.." he replied.

The two lay in their mess for a bit longer before a rustle came from the nearby bushes towards the park. The two glanced over and soon Shirou came into view. The large wolf, already stripped of his clothing, growled softly. "Alright. It's my turn. Time to collect my dues, boy." he said quietly as he took a few steps toward Meeker, brandishing an already erect absolute beast of a canine cock. The knot at the base was frighteningly engorged. The large canine knelt down and crawled onto the deer's chest. He straddled over him and took hold of each antler in his powerful hands, steering the dazed Meeker toward the tip of his throbbing rod.

Shirou grinned down at Meeker as he felt the buck breath on his tip, a gentle warm breeze that soon was blocked as the tip of his pole pressed to his lips and breached into his mouth. His jowls were forced open as his head was guided forward onto the pulsating pillar that forced his mouth so wide open. Michiru, still in her own daze, gazed on wide-eyed at the scene unfolding before her. A soft giggle escaped her lips as she watched and casually reached down with a tender hand to rub at her clit with a single digit.

The wolf growled softly in a deep guttural moan as his Meeker's head sank deeper onto that impaling spear. Soon the back of his throat collided with the tip and he could taste the pre-seed oozing into his maw. The buck let out a gargled bleat, sending vibrations along that thick girth, causing only more pleasure to wash over him. He released one antler to place a mighty palm on the grass beside his head, bracing himself in a three-point stance. This position allowed him to buck his hips downward and hump into the deer's mouth. The wolf let out another deep growl as his hips sank harshly down and pounded into the back of Meeker's throat.

Meeker's eyes squeezed shut and his body spasmed as if attempting to reject the meat he was being force-fed. He heaved and retched but nothing could come out due to the massive obstruction impeding such expulsions. However, beneath the wolf's great weight, Meeker couldn't do much resisting regardless. Shirou through back his head and let out a deep, long howl as his throbbing rod prematurely let loose several thick ropes of hot cum directly into Meeker's throat. His body tensed and the heavy orbs that had been churning before squeezed upward with each pulsation as if to help inject the spunk directly into his prey.

The wolf slowly pulled back, schlopping his dick out of the buck's maw and with a powerful hand rolled Meeker over onto his belly. He then lifted the deer up and squeezed his back to his own chest tightly. The immense rod, drooling with his seed, throbbed between Meeker's thighs as it practically kept him suspended in the air between his thighs with it's powerful stiffness alone. The wolf growled and slowly lifted him higher into the air and angled his rod up with a flex before sitting him onto it. Meeker let out a gasping bleat as his tight pucker was immediately breached and gravity slowly drug him down onto the invading pole. The wolf kept one arm around his waist, keeping him pinned to his chest while his free hand slowly lifted and covered the blue boy's maw. This hold ensured to only allow muffled bleats and whimpers to escape through his fingertips and air to exhale through his nostrils.

The wolf slowly applied downward pressure, assisting the gravity. Meeker's stomach ballooned outward as the immense rod pressed outward against his now stretching fur, conforming to the shape of Shirou's canine cock. His eyes rolled back as he felt himself completely impaled on the wolf's mast, cushioned only by the massive knot at the base which pressed up against his anus threateningly. Meeker's eyes went wide at the feeling of that knot kissing his tailhole, causing him to bleat weakly into Shirou's hand. The aggressive wolf could sense the fear and desperation of the prey and without warning leaned his head forward and bit harshly into his shoulder and neck. His powerful jaws allowed his canines to sink deep enough that blood was drawn, dripping down Meeker's shoulder.

Meeker let out a exasperated bleat as he resisted, struggling a bit in Shirou's arms before exhaustion got the better of him. He calmed after a few moments of being held in such a dominated position. Shirou walked over towards a nearby tree and pressed him against the base. His teeth released the deer to speak in a deep growl, "Hold steady.. This is going to hurt." He growled as he used this brace to abruptly ram forward and slam the fat knot into the tight pucker of his prey. Meeker's voice was caught in his throat as he tried to loudly moan into the palm, completely muffled still as the intense pain swirled with the building pleasure of being so full in a moment of intense passion.

Shirou, once knotted, allowed his tongue to lull from his maw as he began bucking viciously into Meeker. His hips slammed forward, clapping loudly against the buck's ass with each thrust. The beastman's rod throbbed aggressively inside of the buck, that familiar alarm signaling what was to come in the next few seconds. Meeker braced himself as he reached out and grabbed onto the tree, his body locked up. The rod felt constricted by his tight love-tunnel. Shirou threw his head back and let out a deep long and drawn-out howl. His canine cock erupted with thick wads and ropes of hot seed spilling into Meeker's guts. His stomach distended almost instantly as the vast volume filled him so greatly that he felt like a water balloon that would soon pop.

Meeker bleated and whined. He cried and spasmed as his insides were painted in salty white wolf spunk. Shirou pulled him slowly away from the tree, his cock still throbbing. Each pulsation flexed the cock in a way that visibly lifted the deer into the air before slumping him back down at an angle. Meeker felt his grasp on reality fade as the intense sensations fogged over his mind. His eyes rolled in all directions as he struggled to maintain consciousness. The deer slowly went limp, schlopping off the end of the dock and to the ground with a squelch as he fell into a puddle of both his and Shirou's mess.

Shirou scoffed and chuckled, "Meek indeed.." He laughed as he slowly approached Michiru. Michiru, still in her daze was enjoying a few spasming orgasms of her own from the sight of Meeker being taken by Shirou whilst pleasuring her own cunny. "You really know how to put on a show, big guy.." She giggled. Her free hand rested on her distended tummy, rubbing it as she looked down. "I.. Forgot to take my pills.. Heh.." She then glanced over at the collapsed buck, "I think.. He's going to need to stick around with us.." She giggled. "I hope you don't mind being called Uncle Shirou.." The wolf rolled his eyes and slowly sank to the ground, resting his back against the tree, "Whatever. It's his responsibility, not mine."