The Monster Mates at Midnight

Story Info
A cursed monster sneaks into a home with unexpected results.
2.1k words
4.49
27.9k
49

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon was beginning its slow climb over the sleepy village as I finally decided the time was right. For a week now I'd prowled in the shadows and trees and surrounding foothills, watching, waiting, and planning. For a week I'd felt the irresistible pull of my curse, driving me ever onward in an endless search for my quarry. Now though, the time was right, with the village sleeping and naught but the moon to witness my wretched from slinking across the wild grasses and slipping through the fields of golden wheat. Mere moments was all it took to follow the screaming urges that tore at my psyche to my sleeping prey: a fertile maiden sleeping soundly in the lazy hamlet, her lush body and flesh a bounteous field of earth begging, no, screaming for my seed to be sown deep within her.

My curse demanded I take her, no matter the cost I incurred, no matter the misery I caused. There was no resisting or arguing with the urges that seemed to wrap my very soul in primal, lust-filled shackles. So closer I crept, my hulking mass making no sound, years now of living in this wretched prison that I now called my body had trained me to step lightly and quickly like the faeries that mothers told their children about. The hut that I approached was old and rough, its wood faded and aged like a forgotten toy. She was so close now, I could smell her, sense her, even see her now through a poorly-set and slightly-open window. She slept in the nude. An understandable choice perhaps due to the warm summer nights, but in the end it meant there was just one less obstacle between her and I.

Now I began to salivate, as always happened when I drew so close to the only release now left to me in this life. Slowly, gently, almost painfully I drew the window fully open, wincing at every slight groan and creak it made on its old hinges. This was the crucial point, any alert now would result in far more pain and misery, far more tragedy and bloodshed. I was a monster yes, but I was no great sadist. This was the only way I could live, the only thing I could do, I had no choice! That's what I told myself at least, even as I twisted and contorted through the window, finally drawing up to my full height in her room and examining my surroundings.

A lone candle faintly smoldering on the end table, a wardrobe looming in a shadowy corner silently judging me as I stalked toward the bed. She looked so peaceful sleeping there, her long raven hair sprawled out from her shifting in her sleep. Her fair skin seemed almost to gleam in the candlelight, her generous curves and voluptuous breasts inflaming my arousal, visions of breeding, rutting, reproducing dancing through my head, my urges screaming at me to ravish her and fill her with seed. I could no longer resist. With a practiced motion I placed my callused hand over her mouth and began to position my aching rod at her entrance. Her eyes flew open and what I assumed to be terror froze her in place.

Taking advantage of her shock, I forced myself inside her, my inhuman tool filling her completely. She strained against my hand then, her yells and screams muffled, but I continued my task, slowly withdrawing then roughly pounding her depths like a relentless battering ram at a palisade gate. Paying no heed to her squirming and thrashing I built momentum, gaining speed until finally I was pounding her into the bed, burying my free hand into the generous flesh of her ass. Greedily, I began sucking and nibbling at her nipples whenever I managed to catch them in my lips as my forceful and unforgiving fucking caused her bosom to bounce tantalizingly like a covetous pendulum. The pleasure grew and my thrusting reached a fevered pace as I plundered her ripe and luscious body for my selfish needs.

Suppressing a howl, I drove as deep as I could and finally came, pleasure exploding in my brain as my thick seed sprayed into her womb and made her mine. Satisfied now that she would carry my progeny I finally withdrew, the first small streams of cum beginning to leak from her now very thoroughly mated body. Then I released my hand from her mouth and began to turn away, ready to sprint away into the night before anyone could respond to her screams. Something I had never heard before happened then that stopped me cold. There was no screaming. With the urges quelled for now, I had enough peace of mind turn about, curious as to why the poor woman I'd sullied hadn't yet filled the air with a bloodcurdling shriek. She was leaning upright in the bed, masturbating furiously and when she noticed I'd hadn't left and was watching her she finally spoke.

"That was fucking amazing..."

Her eyes burrowed into mine as she fixed me with the most intense look I'd ever seen, not even the noblelady I'd once accosted and impregnated in a traveling carriage had produced such a piercing glare. For the first time in many years I opened my mouth to speak to another person, not to growl or howl or otherwise try to intimidate prey or pursuer.

"Aghhh..."

But all that left my mouth was a mangled menagerie of guttural growl and bark, for too long I had gone without speaking and my language had atrophied. Another attempt produced at least something understandable, if totally embarrassing. "Why no scream?" I just managed to choke out. The beautiful villager continued to rub herself vigorously as she replied.

"Well obviously you wouldn't let me, but even if I could, I wouldn't dare ruin this! Gods, I've waited so long to get some proper dick in this village but the only men here are all pious stuck-up prudes with no sense of fun! I can't even get the farmer boy next door to finger me in the barn when everybody's busy with chores!" I was stunned. She wanted this? Finally she let out a low, lewd moan and climaxed on her bed, trembling with pleasure and collapsing on her bed, a supremely satisfied groan emerging from her spent frame. Still flabbergasted I continued to awkwardly stand there, an entirely nude monster in a peasant woman's room, cock dripping on the packed dirt floor wondering just what exactly was going on here.

Now the peasant lady's head popped up and she fixed me with that steely gaze as she laid there on her bed. "Take me with you," she almost whispered, "please!"

If I had not been puzzled before I was now. I could only cant my head at a questioning angle and continue to return her stare. She almost looked as hungry as I did whenever I saw my reflection during the later stages of my hunts. To be honest, it almost frightened me a little.

"Why? I choked out, "Why you want this, why leave with me, I..." I gestured to myself, the moonlight coming in through the window to illuminate me. "I'm... monster!"

"Well duh!" she excitedly spat in a hushed tone, "Your cock's fucking amazing and you fuck like an absolute animal!" She fixed me with a fawning look then, as if she were totally smitten with me, a look I had only seen before when I had watched lovers clumsily make love out in the woods at night, only to take my fill of the woman when they finally went their separate ways.

"N-no.." I whimpered and turned to finally take my leave of this new and unknown situation, "Too dangerous, for you and me. Not human anymore, can't buy house or nice things."

"Wait!" I heard her cry as I clambered out the window. She was standing there with her hands on her hips now, frustration writ large on her face as she pouted at me. "I'm not some boring snooty noblewoman from one of the cities, I don't need fancy gifts and I don't care that you look different! You're the most wonderful and exciting thing that's ever happened in my life and I don't care what you say, I'm coming with you!" She quickly grabbed a set of travel clothing and a satchel along with a staff with a bit of leather dangling from the end and did her best to gracefully climb out the window, though her impressive bust and hypnotizing hips impeded her progress enough to make her look a bit silly.

"Well?" She inquired, "Let's go! I want to see what you're doing when you're not sneaking in defenseless maidens' windows and plowing their fertile, yielding fields!" Unsure whether to be amused or troubled, I simply turned and began to stalk out of the little farming settlement, the strange woman in tow like an especially callipygian puppy. Once we'd left the humble hovels and begun to enter the safety of the dark thick woods my odd companion struck up a conversation as she not-quite-ran to keep pace with my long loping steps. "My name's Autumn by the way, not especially imaginative for a farming community but those folks never cared much for anything other than church or crops. I swear the men lusted more over potatoes and pigs than they did any of the women! What's your name by the way you wonderful walking sex machine?"

Struck dumb for moment by this candid question, I stopped my quick pace and turned to address her. Oddly, she still seemed entirely smug with the situation she was in, as if she had just found a rich gold vein in her yard or a pouch of coins in the road forgotten by some passing merchant. Her child-bearing hips and overflowing bust, despite being concealed somewhat by her clothing, once again stirred brief embers of desire in my gut, regardless of our recent coupling. Remembering what she had asked of me, I croaked out once again in my rusty and neglected dialect.

"No name now. Had name once, long time ago. Don't need name now. Go home woman, not safe or cozy where I sleep, only lonely and cursed." She didn't seem discouraged for even a second.

"So you did have a name! What was it? Were you human once? Were you cursed?" She gasped and her eyes went wild with excitement, "Ohmygods, were you a brave knight that was cursed by foul witches while you were on a fantastic quest saving some beautiful princess!" Autumn bounced with excitement now, the movement of her little hops making her body gyrate in ways that would have forced me to ravish her had I not been so recently satisfied. "You gotta tell me what your name was! I bet you were like, so super handsome and had a huge cock and all the noblewomen swooned as you rode by on a regal white stallion with a big fat girthy shaft!" Now she was beginning to concern me. Was she simply mad and that's why she followed me? She didn't seem like any of the mad beggars I had seen littering the sides of roads in the larger cities. One more I spoke, once more I winced at my atrophied vocabulary. Maybe talking again would bring my language back?

"My name once, Grimald, long time ago. Not Grimald any more." Autumn seem satisfied with my answer.

"Well then mister Grimald, I've been languishing alone and deprived of a good fuck for too long! Take me with you, I want to experience something new and unknown, I want see what else fate has waiting for me, I want to see what lecherous and debauched achievements we can accomplish together! You won't regret bringing me along! I'll bet it's been many years since you've had a woman's cooking and tender care and I don't think I need to tell you the other benefits I can provide..." she trailed off, punctuating her statement with a lascivious wink that once again stirred the embers of my lust.

"Fine." I conceded, and together we headed out to the cave I currently called home, thoughts of actual cooking and companionship and questions of what I was getting myself into dancing in my head. Maybe the gods had finally taken pity on me and seen fit to send me a friend, a lover? Only time would tell. One thing was certain, if I kept Autumn around long enough, I would finally get to see what my children looked like...