Branded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari clip-clopped to her lover, unconsciously moving gracefully on her long, thin legs and broad hooves. She stood inches taller now and her ears brushed the kitchen chandelier as she passed beneath it. With hungry, shaking fingers, she flipped her girlfriend's hair over her shoulder. A thick tuft of fur covered the back of her neck, thinning to a glossy brown coat over her bare shoulders. She pulled the zipper away from her body and dragged it down, careful to keep the fur from getting stuck.

"Ugh!" Beth groaned, falling forward. Her dress ripped loudly down her back and her now-plump ass spilled forth. It was covered in short fur and the girl's thick tail whipped back and forth before settling between her cheeks. Kari pulled the dress away from her, flinging into the corner. "Oh, fuck, baby, what- what is that? Why? Everything's so fuzzy and I'm so haaaaawwwt and empty and- oh fuck! HAWWWWW!"

The small girl gripped the couch, shoving her short muzzle forward with her strong jaws open as she called out. Kari gripped the girl's tail, pulling at it. It twisted in her hand and the tip flicked almost angrily but she kept it steady, pushing it forward and then back. She leaned over the other girl, chomping at fur on her neck, huffing against her as her growing teats pressed at the Beth's back.

Her stomach felt hot and sore. She pulled Beth's tail, forcing the girl back until she stood.

"H- How- Haaawwww are you doing that?!" Beth gasped, panting and trying to look behind her. Kari turned her and pushed her down until the girl knelt before her.

"I'm haww- hurting, Beth," Kari whined. She pulled her dress up and Beth gasped. Her skin bulged in a pink mound low on her stomach. Wispy gray hairs covered the skin and two long, black nipples hung from the skin. Kari gripped one of the wrinkled teats, twisting and pulling to relieve the ache. She moaned, gripping Beth's head with her free hand. She could feel each touch deep within her pussy and it drove her wild, the pain of being too full of milk mixing with the heat burning through her. She pulled again and a stream of milk sprayed her girlfriend's face, soaking into her short fur. "HAAWWWW-oh my god. Oh god!"

She pushed her lover's head forward and Beth sucked at one of her teats. Kari's hips dropped as the sensation overwhelmed her. She felt the girl's face click and pop and it pushed into her stomach. The small girl opened her larger mouth wide, taking in both teats in. Kari staggered and fell, landing painfully on her ass.

"Sawwwww- sorry!" Beth gasped. Milk dripped from her lips. She crawled forward, her tail flexing behind her.

"No, help me awwwwwp- up," Kari moaned, sliding her fingers along her silky, fur coated thighs. Her milk dripped steadily from her teats and then slowed, the pain and ache lessening with it. "To the bed."

Beth reached out and pulled and they both stumbled to the bedroom. The smaller donkey girl sat on the edge, legs apart. Kari knelt before her lover, pressing a hand against the girl's belly. She could feel the skin hardening slightly. Beth groaned and leaned back, flexing her hips.

"I feel it," she said. Her small hand went to her breast and she squeezed, as if the motion would help the ache forming below. Kari massaged the girl's stomach. Muscles tensed within and new tissued formed. Soft black hairs sprouted from the slowly growing mound and two dark spots appeared beneath the girl's udder.

"HAAAAAWWWW god!" Beth screamed, her voice sharp like the animal she was becoming. Her long ears flicked and she twisted. Her small, pert breasts shook as they swelled larger and larger on her chest until they pulled to the side of her lithe, prone body. She raised her hips and Kari groaned at the pungent odor between her legs. Two thick teats formed on her udder and the taller girl pulled at them. Teasing her. Pleasing her.

Unable to restrain herself longer, Kari leaned forward, shoving her soft muzzle against her girlfriend's swollen, soaked sex. She worked her large mouth while pulling at both of the girl's teats. Beth spasmed at a sudden, hard orgasm that wracked her body. She jerked and her teeth clacked together loudly in her muzzle. The smaller girl shook again, her miniature udder and breasts quaking. She tried to speak and simply sighed a quiet 'hawww' while her body calmed.

Kari lowered herself, sliding slowly against her partner's body. The other girl's short, silky fur tickled her heavy, full breasts and her nipples dragged against the small girl's body. She pressed the front of her muzzle against her girlfriend's muzzle The soft, leathery skin and short whiskers tickled her before they kissed, twisting tongues together.

Something hard pulled at the larger donkey girl's back and she raised her hips, feeling the tip of her stubby tail brush the fur on her back.

"T- turn over," Kari gasped. She slid back while her lover turned, lifting her large, strong ass. Strings of her translucent juices clung to her pussy lips and thighs. The girl's glistening pink lips began to grow dark and her hips trembled and bucked. Bones clicked in her hips and mound, widening her body. Opening her.

With one hand on the girl's furry ass, she ran a finger between her lips, feeling them thicken. She pressed a finger inside and the girl's pussy clenched against her.

"Haawww yesss!" Beth moaned, pushing back. Her body cracked and she loosened within. Kari pushed another finger in and then a third. "More! God, more! Goooaaaaaawwwww! I'm so empty. So empty inside. Please, please, so hot and empty!"

The small donkey girl's pussy opened further to her, nearly sucking in four fingers from her partner. The lips dragged upwards as her sex moved and grew into a oblong shape. The slick, pink muscles clenched and released.

Kari's hand slipped into the girl's pussy, the black lips closing around her wrist.

"Gaaawwwwwwwd! Too much! Staaaaaaaawp!" Beth screamed, bucking and twisting and working her hips. She collapsed to the bed, panting, glancing back with her thick tongue hanging from her mouth. "P- p- please d- d- don't-"

She pushed and Beth took the length of her. The other girl's eyes rolled back in her head, showing white and she kicked. Kari pushed her arm, feeling the girl's cervix. Her arm stopped an inch away from her elbow.

"D- d- do it," Beth begged. She bit the blankets and her ears flickered forward, trembling with need.

The larger donkey girl pulled out and pushed again, her fist tightly clenched.

"I c- can f- feel a- awwwwwww all of it!" the small girl said, shaking, grabbing at the bed and blankets. Rubbing her long, furred cheeks against the sheet while her eyes nearly bulged forth.

Kari's own pussy ached from need and a dull, physical throbbing pain. She began to fist her lover harder, pumping her arm in and out faster and faster. Beth brayed and went to all fours, her thick tail slapping against Kari's arm and shoulders. Suddenly, clear liquid spurted from the girl's thick pussy.

"Awwwwwwlmost! D- don't staaaaaaaawp! HAWWWWWW!"

Beth kicked, slamming a half formed hoot against Kari's breast. Her arm popped out of the other girl's sex and a hot spray of liquid followed, coating her furred chest and muzzle. She leaned back, avoiding another powerful kick. The small girl jackknifed on the bed, her wide hips raising in the air while her tail thrashed around her. She collapsed, shuddering on her side while her muzzle worked soundlessly. She reached for Kari and then snatched her hand back, tearing at the soaked blanket when a powerful aftershock rocked her.

As the tremors subsided, the large, aching donkey girl crawled onto the bed. She nuzzled her girlfriend's soft chest. She could feel the bones shifting and the walls of her vagina stretching as her own body changed. The heat was becoming intolerable and her thoughts scattered. All she could think of was the deep, empty ache between her furred thighs.

"He- aww- HAWWW- help," Kari whispered, raising her hip and feeling her still growing trail sliding against her long, wet lips.

---

Pale morning light filtered through the windows and Beth sat up in bed with a gasp. Someone was hammering on the door. She looked around wildly and her heart eased at the sight of Kari sleeping peacefully next to her. She gathered the blanket around her and padding through the apartment to peek through the door's peephole. A pair of police officers stood before, the male officer's fist raised to knock again. She opened the door a crack and the officer's stood back.

"Y- yes?" the small girl asked.

"Noise complaint, ma'am," the female officer said. She seemed bored or tired. "Your neighbors complained."

"Oh," Beth frowned. Jumbled, impossible thoughts filled her head. She remembered coming home. They'd had sex. A lot of loud sex and- but, no. That couldn't have happened. She blushed and squeezed her legs together. They felt slick and sticky and that only made her blush harder. "I'm so, so sorry. I'll talk to my girlfriend. I had no idea."

The cop cleared his throat and looked away, embarrassed. "Alright, ma'am. Just keep in mind there's other around you."

The officer nodded and left. The young woman closed the door softly and turned.

"Ahhhawwwwww," Beth yawned and her mouth cracked as it opened wider. She dropped the blanket and smacked her lips, massaging an aching spot on her lower belly. The skin was soft and marbled and her fingertips played mindless with a few long, soft hairs. She crawled into bed behind Kari, shivering as her nipples dragged along her lover's bare back.

Beth rested her free hand on her girlfriend's ass as her breathing slowed. Beneath her fingers, the woman's tattoo began to glow softly.

12