Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved the big vibrator into my pussy as he roughly pounded my ass with his wonderful white cock. He continued slapping may ass and calling me his black whore. I couldn't get enough of it. He told me that I passed out just seconds before he flooded my ass with his cum. He rolled over and lay next to me. I was only out for a few seconds, and when I came around, I rolled over and faced my master. After he smiled at me, I realized I wasn't done, so I moved down and cleaned his cock. When I finished, I moved up next to him and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, it was 9:30 and Mike was already gone. I ordered room service and jumped in the shower and dressed in jeans and tee shirt while waiting. After breakfast, I went back to my old stomping grounds again and visited more friends. I decided to eat lunch alone in my favorite neighborhood diner. As I was finishing up my meal, I heard, "Well well well, look who's here." I looked up and saw my Mother and her worthless piece of shit boyfriend standing there.

"Hello Mom," I said ignoring the POS. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, not that you care, Brandi. Where the hell have you been anyway?"

POS said, "Yeah! Your mother has been worried to death. What's the matter with you, you ingrate?"

I ignored POS and said to my mother, "I went out west to Seattle then I . . . "

"What the fuck did you go there for?" POS asked.

I continued to ignore him and said, "Anyway Mom, I got a job and moved to Oklahoma. I'm here with my boss on business and he gave me today off to see the old neighborhood."

The waitress dropped off the bill and I stood to go pay it when POS said, "I suppose he's fuckin you, huh?"

"See ya Mom," I said as I walked to the counter and paid. I walked out and was heading down the street when my mother and POS caught up to me.

She said, "Can you spare any money for your family?"

I turned and looked at her with pity. POS was staring at me. I knew what was going to happen, but I still reached into my purse and pulled out four fifty dollar bills and handed them to her. POS immediately grabbed them and put them in his pocket. "You got any more money for us?" He asked.

I ignored him and turned and walked away. That evening, I wore a mid thigh length skirt and a tight white button up top. I left most of the buttons undone. We ate at another nice restaurant and then ended up at a comedy club afterwards. That's just what I needed. Mike must have read my mind so when we got back to the room, he gently made love to me leaving me breathless and sexually satisfied. As I fell asleep, I knew I wanted to belong to Mike forever.

A day after Mike and I got back from our trip to Indianapolis, I got a call from my Mother. "Baby, I need your help. Please."

"What's wrong Mom?"

"It's Jamal. He beat me last night. I can't take it anymore so I packed up some of my stuff and left while he was out drinking on the money you gave me. I can't go back. Please help me, baby."

"Do you have any money Mom?"

"No baby. I just have a couple of dollars."

"Can you get to the bus station?"

"Yeah. I'm just a couple of blocks away."

"Go to the bus terminal and then give me a call," I said.

She walked to the bus terminal and then called me. I had her go to the counter and hand the phone to the clerk. I gave the clerk Mike's charge card number and she gave Mom a ticket to Oklahoma.

I called Mike and explained what happened and, without hesitation, he told me to bring her to our house. I knew he would do that. Maybe that's why I love the man and would do anything for him.

Mom had to wait until 6:30 to get the bus, and after several stops, I watched her disembark at 8:16 the next morning. She ran to me and hugged me while waiting for the driver to remove her luggage. She had a black eye and one of her cheeks was slightly swollen. I drove her to Mike's house while she told me about Jamal's beat down of her. Apparently, he thought I should have given him more than $200 so he took it out on my Mother.

Mom was impressed with my new digs. I showed her to the guest room and then gave her the tour of the house and grounds. I told her how Mike had saved me in Seattle, offered me a job and brought me back to his house. Midway through my story, she started to grin at me. "What are you smiling at, Mom?" I asked.

She said, "Do you love him or are you two just fucking?"

"I don't know, Mom. The sex is great, but I'm a lot younger than him."

I looked at the clock and realized that Mike would be home in a few minutes so I moved the conversation to the kitchen so I could make dinner. Mom asked if she could help but I told her to just sit and talk to me.

When Mike came home, I made the introductions. As Mom looked him over from top to bottom, she said, "Nice to meet you. You're a good lookin guy. Thank you for taking care of my daughter."

Mike smiled at her and said, "Please call me Mike. It was my pleasure, and my lucky day to find Brandi. And now I see where Brandi gets her good looks."

We had a nice dinner. Mike asked about Mom's plans, but she had no idea at this point. He told her that she was welcome to stay here for a while until she decided what she was going to do. At first, I was happy that he made the offer, but then I realized that I would have a little trouble being an exhibitionist and Mike's slut with her here. But even more disconcerting was the thought that Mom would try to fuck him if she got the chance. Mike said he would take his two girls out to dinner the next night.

Mike went to bed early and Mom and I sat up talking until late. It was great to spend time with Mom without that POS Jamal around. The next day, I worked around the house in the morning and then took Mom to buy her a new dress for dinner..

That evening, I dressed more conservatively since my Mother was with us. I wore a skirt that was just two inches above my knees and a sleeveless blouse that was tight, but not too tight. I wore two inch heels. I was ready before Mom so I had a few minutes to spend with Mike before she was ready. As we stood in the kitchen, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. His kisses made my whole body tingle.

When my Mother walked into the room, Mike and I were shocked. She wore a mid thigh length shirt dress with a belt. The top three buttons were unfastened, as were the bottom two. As I was thinking that I had forgotten how hot my Mother was, Mike said, "Wow! You look great!" And she did. The last few years, I had only seen her wear frumpy clothes. Mom really was hot and she had a very curvaceous body, much more so than mine.

We walked into the restaurant with a hot black woman on each of Mike's arms. He was grinning ear to ear. I have to admit to a little jealousy as I watched my Mother looking at Mike throughout the evening like she wanted to attack him any minute. Mom raved about dinner and the restaurant. She was more charming than I ever remember her, and even a little flirtatious.

As we left the restaurant, I began rethinking my plan of not sleeping with Mike while Mom was visiting. I made up my mind that I was going to fuck him tonight so my Mother would be the furthest thing from his mind.

When we got back home, Mom turned in early and I dropped to the floor and crawled over to Mike, who was sitting on the couch. I put my hands on his thighs and begged, "Can I stay with you tonight? I need your cock. I need you to fuck me." He grinned down at me, stood up, picked me up and carried me to his room.

He stripped me in seconds and used every inch of my body for the next three hours. His hands and lips were all over me. I was coming like a two bit whore, and he knew he had me completely in his power. None of my holes were untouched by his wonderful big white cock. I licked his chest, sucked his balls, rimmed his ass and swallowed his cum. I ate the cum that he shot down my throat, that he scooped from my pussy and ass and that fell to the floor. Not one drop of cum escaped my mouth. He owned me, and he knew it. And I didn't care because I gave myself to him. We eventually fell asleep; Mike was on his back and I was on my side snuggled against him with my leg across his legs and my arm across his muscular chest. When I felt him beginning to stir in the morning, I immediately went down and began sucking his cock. It took him a while, but he eventually blew his load down my throat.

Mom stayed with us for almost five weeks. She decided that she wanted to go to Florida so Mike helped her find a job using his contacts. He also gave her money and paid for her to add to her wardrobe. Unfortunately, Mom became more and more brazen in her flirting with Mike. She wore skimpy clothes around the house and was constantly touching his arm or offering to massage his shoulders. I have to admit that Mom filled out a tight tee shirt much better than me. So in the evening when we both just wore tee shirts and panties around the house, the 38 year old woman had me beat.

I spent almost every night in Mike's room doing whatever he wanted; first of all, because I enjoyed it and loved him; and secondly because I didn't trust Mom. A few days before Mom was to leave, I asked Mike if he fantasized about sleeping with her. He smiled at me and covered my lips with his, making my body tingle. He said, "Your Mom is hot, but I'm very happy with my own little slut."

The day before Mom, she told me how much she envied me. "I've never had a man like you have, Brandi," she said. "As a matter of fact, I've never had sex with a white man before or with a man with that much class. Whether you two are seriously dating or whether you're just his whore, you are fortunate, Brandi."

I was quiet for a long time. I knew Mom had had it rough the past few years with that POS Jamal, even though it was partially her fault for not trying to throw his worthless ass out. Then I looked at her and said, "Would you like to have sex with him before you leave?"

Her eyes were as big as saucers. "Wha-what . . . Are you serious?"

"Yes. If he is willing, would you like to have sex with him?"

"W-well, yes . . . I-I guess I would." I nodded my head and left.

When Mike came home, I asked him to come into the den with me. "Honey," I said. "I have a favor to ask." He nodded. "I want you to have sex with my Mother before she leaves. We both know she is hotter than I am. She is better built and she is pretty. And she likes you. Will you do it?"

Mike didn't say anything for a while and then he leaned forward and kissed me. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I was in a daze. When he stopped kissing me, he said, "Yes. Because you asked me to do it, I will have sex with your Mother on one condition. It has to e a threesome including you."

I was shocked. "But but . . . .I, uh . . . but what . . .?"

"Talk to your Mom and let me know." He left the room.

I found my Mom and handed her a shot of whiskey. We touched glasses and drank them down. I told her what Mike had said, and she smiled and nodded her head. "I'll do it," she said.

I told Mike and the three of us finished a bottle of whiskey before dinner. When we finished dinner, we each had another drink before Mike stood up and said, "Strip."

Without thinking I immediately dropped my dress and panties to the floor. I looked at Mom who slowly got out of her seat and smirked at her naked daughter. As she unbuttoned her dress, she said to Mike, "She's an obedient little slut, isn't she?" Mike smiled at Mom and nodded. She continued, "I think we should both abuse the little slut tonight. What do you think?" My body began to tremble as I looked at Mike, who appeared noncommital.

When Mom was naked, I stood in awe of her body. Her breasts were at least a size of two bigger than mine. Her legs were very shapely, and although her stomach wasn't completely flat, it wasn't bad for someone her age. Her ass was close to perfect. If Mike had found her first, I would be out on my ass. Mike slowly took off his shirt, pants and boxers and then stepped over to me and put his hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. As soon as his lips touched me, I was transformed into a slut that would do anything for the two others in the room. MY pussy was gushing and my nipples were rock hard. Mike's hands were squeezing my breasts and twisting my nipples.

I felt hands moving on my back and ass and somehow through the fog of my brain, knew the hands belonged to my Mother. She caressed my ass as Mike squeezed my breasts. "Uuuunnngh! Aaaah, yesssss." I came quickly and heard my mother chuckle in my ear and called me a whore. Mom moved around me and leaned forward and I watched my lover kiss her. It was long and wet, and when Mom pulled back, she looked dazed. Maybe his kisses affected her the same way they affected me.

He reached down and shoved two fingers into my mother's wet pussy and I heard her moan. He pulled her in for another kiss and inserted another finger into her, and this time her pussy gushed as she came on his hand. She would have fallen to the floor if Mike hadn't held her up. After he kissed her again, she asked him if she could please suck his cock. When he nodded, she dropped to her knees and began licking the head of his cock. I looked down at my Mom sucking the cock of the man I loved. She licked its length and sucked his balls, and I wondered if it felt better when she did it or when I did it. While I was staring at Mom sucking the cock that I wanted to have in my own mouth, she stopped and said, "Lick his ass, slut."

I quickly moved behind him and dropped to my knees and slowly began licking around his ass hole. I shoved my tongue deep into his ass and heard him moan loudly. I thought that this must be a man's dream; to have his cock in one woman's mouth and another woman's tongue in his ass.

I don't know how long I probed Mike's ass but he eventually moaned, "Mmmmm, I'm coming!" I tried to crawl around front in time to share his cum, but by the time I got there, Mom had swallowed all of it. I put his cock in my mouth to make sure it was clean and then Mike helped both of us to stand and then we all got another drink and adjourned to his bedroom. None of us were feeling any pain at this point. Mom and I were pretty well fucked up.

My mother looked at me and asked, "You really are a little slut. Who showed you that bit about licking a man's ass?" I shrugged my shoulders and she continued, "I've never done that before."

Mike looked at her. She said, "As a matter of fact, no one has ever done that to me." She looked at me and said, "Lick my ass, slut." I looked at Mike and he looked at me waiting to see what I would do. I know he would support whatever decision I made -- whether to do it or not.

I waited for Mom to turn over and then I shoved my face between her cheeks and rimmed and ate her ass.

"Oh shit, baby! Ahhhh yesss! That's goo . . . Yes! Uungh! Eat it you slut." she screamed. As I was smirking at my slutty Mother coming down from her orgasm, I felt Mike's fingers probing my pussy just a few seconds before he rammed his cock all the way into me.

"Aaaaarrrrgggh!" I screamed. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby. Fuck your slut!" He pounded my pussy from behind and pulled my hair. Mom lifted herself onto her knees so she could watch her slutty daughter get her cunt pounded by a big white cock.

I looked up at her and saw an evil grin on her face. She looked at Mike, smiled and said, "Looks like she likes your cock. And did I hear her call herself a slut?"

Mike smacked my ass and said, "What are you?"

I was just a quivering mass of fuck meat getting pounded by his white cock as I yelled, "Yes yes yes! Fuck your black slut hard baby! Aaaaahhh! You're my master and I'm your whore. Aaarrgh!"

As he continued to pound my black pussy, Mike looked at Mom and said, "So, what do you think?"

She paused for a minute and then said, "I think you own my slutty daughter. I think she is so under your spell that you could peddle her ass on the street and she would do it." She bent down slapped my face, twisted my hard nipples, looked into my eyes and asked, "Isn't that right slut? You'd let your master peddle your slutty black ass on the street wouldn't you?"

I was so turned on by Mike's cock and being humiliated that I immediately yelled, "Yes! Yes! He can do whatever he wants with me. I'll do anything for him."

My mother laughed at me and then said, "Like mother like daughter, I guess, baby. At least you got a good man." Then she looked at Mike and said, "How about giving me some of that cock?"

After I had one last cum, Mike shoved me from his cock into a heap on the bed. He turned and spun my mother around and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She screamed and came immediately. Mike viciously pounded her cunt making her bounce all over the bed. After I had time to recover, he told me to slide over so my mother could eat my pussy. I quickly slid over and Mom buried her face in my pussy. She licked my clit and then shoved her tongue into my soaked cunt.

I don't have any idea how long Mike fucked my mother, but she came over and over and her tongue gave me two more orgasms. Mike finally came in Mom's pussy and then rolled onto his back. I pounced on his cock to clean the cum juices from it before Mom recovered enough to do it.

Shortly, Mike stood up and pulled a vibrator, handcuffs, a paddle, a rope and a huge dildo from a drawer. He smiled at Mom and said, "Why don't you two play with these while I go get us another drink?"

I lay on the bed completely exhausted and was trying to find the energy to get up and grab the big dildo and use it on mom. I noticed Mom getting up but paid no further attention until she came back to the bed in a couple of minutes and grabbed me by the hair lifting me to my feet. She pulled me across the room and then lifted my hands over my head where I noticed handcuffs suspended by a rope from a ceiling beam. She cuffed my hands over my head and then stood back with an evil grin on her face. I began shaking as she stepped forward and slapped my breasts several times.

When I screamed, she slapped my face and then used the paddle on my bare ass. "Owww! St-stop! Pl-please s-stop! Aaaaah!" I screamed as I came. My juices were running down my legs and Mom stood back and laughed at me.

"Jamal was right, Brandi. You're nothing but a whore, aren't you?" She slapped my breasts with her hand and then my ass with the paddle. She leaned over and rammed the dildo into my soaking wet pussy without regard for me at all.

"Aaarrgggh! Aaaaah shit!" I screamed.

She smiled at me and said, "I asked you a question, slut," and slapped my ass again.

"Yes Yes Yes! I'm nothing but a whore. Please don't hit me anymore."

She gave me her evil grin and bent over and began pounding the big dildo in and out of my pussy using the vibrator on my clit giving me a very long orgasm. I screamed, moaned and twisted in the air as I came over and over. When I looked up, I saw Mike sitting on the bed grinning at me while sipping his drink. Mom worked on me for what seemed like forever, and when she unhooked the cuffs, my sweaty worn out body fell to the floor.

None of us got much sleep that night. Mike had his cock in all of our holes and when he was restoring his energy, he used my vibrators, dildos and nipple clamps on us. Although I had been humiliated by admitting to being Mike's whore in front of my Mother, by the end of our session, Mom had pleaded with him to slap her tits and to let her eat his ass. More than once, she said she was his whore and would do anything he wanted. Of course he made me admit to being his slut several more times too. Mom made me eat both of their asses several more times calling me a cum dump, black whore and slut. There is no question that Mike owned both of us, and we would do anything for him.