Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after breakfast, I took Mom to the bus terminal for her trek to St. Petersburg, Florida. She hugged me and thanked me for coming to her rescue when she walked out on Jamal. She also thanked me for sharing Mike with her last night and told me that she thought I was a much bigger slut than she had ever been. She said if I ever decided to leave Mike, to call her because she would be back in a flash.

I grinned at her and said, "Even if he wanted to put your slutty ass on the street?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "He could do whatever he wanted to do with me. You are a lucky young lady Brandi. I hope you know that."

"I do Mom. I do know that. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd want to be someone's slut, but being with Mike showed me just how wrong I was." After one last hug, Mom was on the bus and gone. I drove back home and started to work on a special dinner for Mike. When he came home that evening, I met him on the front porch in a completely transparent negligee that left nothing to the imagination. And I had a cold beer in my hand for him.

He grinned the grin that makes me wet as he took the beer and took a long pull from the bottle while his eyes were glued to my body. I smiled at him and asked, "Would you like to eat first or would you like to see what's under this negligee?"

"I can already see what's under that negligee and now I want to sample the merchandise," he said. As he looked at my body, he reached forward and untied the small bow holding the top of the negligee on and it fell to the floor of the porch. I smiled at him as he reached down and untied the bow on either side of my panties, and they too, fell to the floor. As Mike stood on the front porch fully clothed, with a beer in his hand and leering at me, I didn't even care that I was standing in front of him completely nude.

He took another long pull from the beer, handed me the can and then lifted me up and carried me inside where we both completely forgot about dinner.