Brandi Ch. 07-09

Story Info
A Tale of Submission and Taboo.
2.4k words
4.09
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Aspirations To Be The Bride

The last of the morning clients steps out through the tinted glass front door of the studio into the parking lot as I retreat back into my office before taking an early lunch.

As the RAW images from the last shoot transfer onto my desktop computer, I stand and move into the open doorway, my gaze moving across the studio space before finding Brandi sitting in a large red velvet chair, a nondescript white covered book in hand.

"Anything good?" I ask my assistant completely engrossed in her book.

"Yes..." Her voice trails off. Abruptly, Brandi look up and turns to face me. "I am so sorry, it's just... well, a script for a film a local director is casting."

"I didn't realize you acted." I state somewhat surprised.

"It's ok. Been always nothing more than a dream since I was a little girl. Although never something like this"

"Is it anything interesting?" I ask.

"Yes, it's an erotic horror film. A takeoff of an old tv show I think."

"TV show?" my curiosity peeked.

"Yes, the Twilight Zone. More like the twilight Zone meets Nathanenstein... I am hoping to read for the part of Eve." Brandi hands me the script. "It's called... The Bride"

An hour passes as I read through the entire script.

"I see that you enjoyed the read..." Brandi comments, her eyes focused in on the budge in my jeans.

"Yes, we will have to take care of this later, but for now we have to get ready for a glamour shoot."

Chapter 8 Glamour Shots

Normally a full day of booking rarely gives one time to think but I find myself going through the motions as I find it near impossible to get the thought of Brandi's legs out of my head or the feel of her wet pussy lips beneath her dark purple dress.

Our fifth appointment snaps me back to reality as a very petite and busty young redhead steps into the studio for her glamour shots.

No matter what we shoot in the studio, when dealing with a client I have always been extremely profession, but today is different. As I capture Samantha from pose to pose, I cannot help but be distracted by my incredibly alluring assistant and the very scantily clad model standing before me.

I feel my cock harden with each pose.

Brandi, sensing my state of arousal, playfully moves about the studio. Bending and leaning so that I catch flashes of what's beneath her thin dress.

I snap the final image and wait patently as Samantha disappears behind a screen to change. Brandi stands next to me as if to ask what task do I need her to complete next.

Whispering into my ear "Daddy, did you enjoy the show?"

"I think you've been naughty, baby" I sternly respond.

"Am I going to be.. punished?"

"Yes" I grin, "after the last client leaves and you lock the front door."

Samantha, pleased with the shots I preview for her, smiles and leaves. Only one more portrait session remains for the day.

Chapter 9 X Marks The Spot

The final session takes but an hour to shoot. Brandi, moving props and adjusting lighting at my direction, the entire time making sure I catch a glimpse of skin.

With her back turned I quickly take a picture or two of my assistant, Brandi unaware she's being photographed.

Brandi sees the clients out as I lock up the office for the evening and before I return the camera and lens' back to their cases, I take one last picture of Brandi before I'm discovered. I hear the turn of the lock and know it's now safe to open the black box.

I pull out four custom-made stainless steel cuffs, the steel shining under the light of the studio spotlights. On the other side of the box I find a black leather blindfold I know will do perfectly.

"Baby, I need you to stand in the center of the studio floor."

"Yes, daddy."

I set the cuffs down on the ground next to the box as I approach Brandi from behind, tying the blindfold around her head, covering her beautiful blue eyes.

I tug at the zipper on her dress, pulling it downward until the dress is completely unzipped, she lets it fall silently to the cold floor. Brandi, completely naked and blindfolded shivers slightly.

The grin that was across her face soon leaves as she senses me walking away to a far back corner of the studio. I pull back a black curtain and find a prop I seldom have the opportunity to use.

The prop, custom-made more than a few years ago is incredibly heavy and large. A giant freestanding X to which a person can be shackled to by their wrists and ankles.

I push it out to the center of the room, directly behind Brandi. I lock each cuff around her slender wrists and ankles and guide her towards the X.

I lock each cuff into place, her body spread across the structure, her arms out wide, her legs spread far apart.

Before I turn my attention to my naked assistant, I find the "record" button on a 4k action cam I have placed in a corner hidden out of sight.

I run my fingers through her hair as her smile returns.

I caress her neck with but my fingertips as I slowly move downward. I trace the line of her collarbone before moving further. I move down her right breast.

I feel her body tense as my finger encircles her pierced nipple.

I stop and go back to the black box. Coming back with a pair of nipple clamps in hand, giving a quick smirk to the unseen camera.

I press the clamp open, running the teeth gently across the nipple. I feel her breathing in as I place the clamp.

"Ouch"

I attach the other, Brandi trying to move, strapped into place by the steel cuffs.

I gently kiss the underside of her breast before giving it a playful bite.

"Oooo, yes daddy."

I continue my trek downward.

I reach Brandi's belly button, my teeth giving a tug on the anchor pierced there. My tongue moves downward as I take hold of her hips firmly.

I move deliberately down her out stretched leg, my tongue tracing a line across towards her ankle than back upward before I stop just short of her thigh.

"Please daddy..."

I softly kiss Brandi has just above her shaved bare pussy.

She moans softly. Unaware of where I will touch next, the suspense and anticipation growing.

I take in the sight before as I step back, Brandi spread across a giant X, naked and vulnerable.

I return to the black box for one more item.

"Daddy...?"

I glance back towards the cam, the camera still filming.

Leaning forward to kiss her exposed clit, giving her moist lips a long lick. I take the item and trace the head along the side of her breast, a black 12" dildo.

I tease her with the head of the massive black dick, randomly moving between parts of her body, never remaining more than a few moments.

I rub the very tip along her clit before sliding just the head inside, just deep enough to wet the tip. I withdraw the dildo, bring it up toward her face, she can smell the latex as I tough the head of the moist dick to her lips. She blindly opens her mouth letting me slide the large cock inside, she gives the dildo a good suck before I pull back.

I playfully remove the dildo from Brandi's mouth, glistening with her saliva as I move it down between her legs, rubbing the black shaft along her lips. I rest the head against her opening and wait.

"Oh daddy, please..."

"No" sternly.

I move closer, pressing my lips against her full lips, kissing her passionately. Her tongue darting into my mouth, mine into hers. I feel her try and move her waist forward to impale herself on the dildo in my hand, pulling back just out of reach of her advance.

My free hand moving up around her neck, my fingers wrapping around her throat. I sense panic as she can see nothing.

I smile.

I move the dildo back towards her opening and slowly thrust the long black dildo six inches inside.

Brandi gasps as I kiss her deeply.

I press the remaining six inches of the phallic toy inside Brandi's tight pussy. She bites her lip wanting to scream but suppresses the overwhelming urge.

I let go of the black dick, stepping back to admire what is before me. I unbutton my tan dress shirt, hanging it over the side of a chair. I pull the zipper down on my Levis, letting them fall, stepping out of each leg, leaving my jeans on the floor. I at last pull of my constraining briefs, dropping them atop my jeans.

I stand unknown to Brandi, completely naked. I take my nine-inch dick in hand, giving it a few long strokes. My cock hardens as I admire her form, her body open and exposed. The base of the black dildo protruding from her pussy.

I let go my dick and take hold the base, deep into her pussy thrusting rapidly as she cries out in a mix of pleasure and pain.

I jackhammer her wet pussy until she clenches around the dildo as she cums hard on the latex, struggling aimlessly to be set free.

Brandi helpless, I remove the juice covered dildo from her pussy. I set it on a table for perhaps later. I give my cock a few strokes.

I kneel down before her, I love in between her widely spread legs slipping my tongue in her soaked pussy. I tongue working in and out as I eat her soaked box, sucking on her hard swollen clit.

Brandi climax's again, covering my face with her cum.

The barely inaudible beep of the camera stopping makes me pause. I kiss Brandi's clit as I move away to restart the camera's recording.

Did she hear the beep?

I move in very close, I can feel the head of her body, my cock just inches away from her wet pussy.

One last stroke.

I kiss her neck tenderly before biting down on it as I thrust my dick inside.

Relentlessly pounding my cock inside her, fast and furiously as I grab hold her left shoulder with my right hand and her right breast with my left. My balls slapping up against her ass.

Holding nothing back, my dick penetrating her deeper and harder than she ever thought possible.

This isn't sex, it is savage. My dick's assault on her body is just beginning. With the tempo of a jackhammer I drill her pussy, Brandi moaning loudly, sweat forming across my brow and chest.

Releasing her breast, I take my cock in hand guiding it out past her pussy up to her ass, easily finding her tight little asshole as she is spread so far apart. With her pussy juice as lubricant, I work my dick slowly into her ass, her moans indistinguishable from her screams. Pumping harder as she takes half the length of my cock. I drive another two inches in as her ass grips my hard dick like a vise as she tenses and clenches from another orgasm as Brandi only sees the darkness beneath the blindfold.

Pulling my dick from her ass, I reach for the black dildo. The latex penis once again sliding into her soaked pussy, slowly inching my cock back into her ass, double penetrating my busty blond assistant.

"Fuck me daddy, make your little slut cum, yes... yes... yes..."

Unable to contain myself any longer, I explode, shooting my hot white cum into the very depths of her ass. I let go the dildo deep in her pussy as my cock fills her ass. Spent, my cock slips out, my cum dripping down her legs.

I remove Brandi's blind fold and uncuff her from the X from with she had been attached. She stumbles to the floor, exhausted and sore.

"Oh my god that was incredible, I've never experienced..." unable to find the words to complete her thought.

I help Brandi back into her dark purple dress, pulling the zipper up the back, we both stand in silence.

Under the glare of the studio light, I find my briefs on the floor, putting them on followed by my jeans and shirt. Brandi helps me move the X back into its place behind a curtain in a corner of the studio. She picks up the black dildo from the floor along with the nipple clamps and blindfold, returning them to their place in the box. I turn out the studio lights as warm orange and reddish light from the sun setting fills the office.

I break the silence as we continue to reorganize the studio for tomorrow.

"Eve?" I inquire as I move a lighting rack into position.

"It's the part I am hoping for. I wanted to play Bethany until I read the end of the script. I can't help but picture you as Niles and me as Eve"

"... And what about the Monster?" I tease.

Brandi giggles somewhat shyly "I'm sure you have a friend up to the role."

"Do I now?" I grin. "And who would you see as my wife Bethany?"

"I have a friend... I will introduce you to her at the wedding we're shooting on Saturday."

"Is she an aspiring actress as well?"

Laughing, Brandi offers "No, she just loves sex."

We both laugh as my mind begins to wonder at the possibilities the weekend may bring. I finish what little work was left before I lockup the office and walk Brandi out to her car.

"Tomorrow should be an easy day, only a few afternoon bookings, if you want to come in later..." I break the silence.

"No, I like to come in early, you never know if you need any... Help" We both smile at that.

"Sweet dreams tonight."

"Every night" Brandi answers back as she closes the door and drives out of the parking lot, I don't get into my own car until her taillights fade off into the distance.