Brandi Ch. 10-12

Story Info
A Tale of Submission and Taboo.
3.8k words
4.29
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 It's Friday

The morning is bright, the sun shining in the blue Maya. A light breeze blowing from the east making for a beautiful summer day.

I arrive at the studio refreshed after a peaceful night's sleep.

Friday for most is the day before the weekend begins, in a photography studio it is all about preparing for a wedding on Saturday. With a tattered checklist in hand, I begin to assemble all the necessary gear I will need for tomorrow. A sea of lights illuminates a table to one side as rows of batteries charge. Another table fills with lens and camera bodies awaiting a preparatory cleaning before being stowed in their proper bags for Saturday.

Lost in my work I don't hear the door open or close, nor their stealthy approach. Suddenly I feel a hand grab my behind, giving my ass a squeeze. I spin around quickly as Brandi's laughter fill the studio.

She looks as devastatingly beautiful as ever in nothing more than a black tube top and incredibly tight black and red spandex pants, leaving very little to my perverse imagination. The tube top barely containing her breasts, her hard nipples pressing outward against the material. The spandex fit snug against her skin betraying the absence of panties. Brandi kisses my firmly on the lips, I taste the hazelnut flavored coffee she finished in her car on the drive in.

"Morning baby" as our lips separate.

"Morning daddy."

"We've got a busy day today. We have prep for the Field's wedding tomorrow," I inform her.

"I wonder if I know them?" Brandi asks.

"Yes, the bride to be was here yesterday having her glamour shots done for an after wedding gift for her husband."

"Samantha right?"

"Yes."

"I remember her effect on you," as Brandi pats my crotch.

"I believe that was all you," I reach around and firmly squeeze her ass as she giggles.

"Before we get carried away and get no work done, here is a list of what we have to have ready for tomorrow morning," handing her a list on paper still crisp and white unlike my own sheet.

I watch her walk away, finding it difficult to look away as I admire her rear.

The hours pass as the lights on the battery chargers one by one change from red to green. I feel a rumble in my stomach notifying me we are long overdue for a lunch break. Looking up at the clock to see that it's just past 1:30 pm.

"Hungry?"

"Starving. Are you going to... Feed me?" As she playfully grins.

"I love feeding you, but today I'm thinking burgers."

Brandi takes my car keys from off my desk and makes her way out into the parking lot towards my mustang, I follow behind locking up the building before we leave.

Brandi sits back in the driver seat inserting the key into the ignition, the engine comes to life as fasten my seat back and place one hand on her thigh as she gives the engine some gas, and we're off.

With her left hand on the steering wheel, she put her hand on my lap, giving my cock a squeeze through my pants before placing it back on the stick shift.

"I love working your stick" she laughs.

We arrive at a Sandy's Burgers not very far from the photography studio.

Making small talk over burgers and fries I can't help but notice something more than boss and assistant or a work fling. As I gaze up into her eyes, I sense... something, but I just can't quite figure out what that is.

We finish up lunch and while I know we must return to the studio to finish up our preparations before our afternoon bookings arrive I cross a line a hadn't planned to cross.

"Let's go for a walk, we have a bit of time before we have to get back."

As we begin to head east down the road, I take her hand in mine as we walk, uttering not a word.

Brandi breaks the silence first after we've walked a few blocks. "Maybe we shouldn't do this."

We stop.

"There is so much you don't know... Or will want to."

"You don't know unless you give me the chance, I'm not all bad," I respond.

"I know, let's just get through today."

Looking down at my watch I realize it's time to head back to the studio, her hand no longer in mine as we walk back towards my car.

The ride back to the studio is in utter silence except for the chatter from the FM radio.

Several cars are parked in the lot as we return. Brandi reaches across and kisses me deeply on the lips as I put the Mustang in park.

The remainder of the afternoon moves like a well oiled machine, the two bookings are completed with great proficiency, each client pleased with the images we preview for them at the completion of each shoot.

I walk over to the table of equipment prepped for tomorrow's wedding, looking over what I have assembled in search of what I may have missed. Brandi moves next to me, her eyes move back and forth from my own to the table. I pause slightly, suddenly feeling uneasy.

"Miss something?" Brandi asks.

"No, just double checking... I can't miss something for a wedding." I pause again.

"Do you have a formal dress?"

"No, not unless you consider the grey mini I wore on Monday formal."

"We are going shopping after we lock up."

"You really shouldn't..."

I add "... I have to have my assistant looking her best when we shoot tomorrow's wedding, a bride only marry s once."

And with that my plans for the evening were set, whether she anticipated it or not.

We pull away from the studio heading towards the mall, unable to shake the uneasy feeling I've had nagging at me since the last client left earlier today.

Chapter 11 Amanda's Dresses

Just passed the food court is a quaint, understated dress store that most pass by without giving a second glance and for that reason among others it is one of my favorites to take young ladies in need of an attention getting dress.

I lead Brandi into the store. Her eyes widen at the rows and racks of so many different styles and colors of dresses.

Amanda, upon seeing us enter, quickly walks over from behind the cash register at the back of the store.

Amanda is a rather busty blond, dressed in a black sports jacket, a white blouse and short black skirt with black eight inch heals to match. Although she's quickly approaching forty, she doesn't appear a day past twenty-five.

"Hi Nathan. I see you have brought... a friend."

"Hi Amanda, you look as ravishing as ever, why won't you come model for me?" I joke.

We both laugh, Brandi looking on with a slight grin.

Amanda ask "for a modeling shot?" as she carefully eyes Brandi from top to bottom.

"No, actually Brandi's my new assistant..." Amanda raises her eye-brows slightly, "we are shooting the mayor's daughter's wedding tomorrow, and she needs something to wear."

"I have just the dress for her" and with that Amanda disappears behind a velvet curtain into the back.

Brandi begins to look through a rack of short cocktail dresses, pulling out a short pink dress as Amanda returns.

With a shimmering silver short dress in hand, Amanda walks over to Brandi.

"Try this one on, you will look... stunning and as you will see, its quite comfortable to be in working all day."

Brandi takes the dress and makes her way into a change-room, the curtain being pulled closed behind her.

Brandi reappears barefoot in an incredibly short sliver dress, just long enough to cover her bending down or leaning forward.

As she moves closer I notice another quality of the dress, it is practically sheer one pays attention up-close.

I can't help but notice the darker color of her areola through the silver material and the outline of her nipples and piercings.

Brandi moves next to me, taking me by the arm, whispering into my ear "What do you think daddy?"

"I love it, you look... stunning" are the only words I can muster.

Amanda moves closer to the two of us, her eyes moving over Brandi's body "The dress fits you quite well but I do have another I would like to see you in." and with that Amanda leads Brandi back towards the change room before she disappears once again into the stock room.

Brandi steps back into the change room, glancing back towards me and smiling, this time not pulling the curtain closed.

I move closer, sitting on a bench across from the small change-room.

Resting my back against the wall behind me, I cross my arms awaiting what Brandi has in mind for me.

She teases me, turning her back to me as she playfully pulls down the back zipper on the dress. If I hadn't noticed it before, It is certainly obvious now that this dress requires no bra. She looks back at me, our eyes locked as the zipper can go no further down.

Brandi turns to face me, seductively pulling the strap off of one shoulder... than the other. The dress slowly dropping down, just hanging at the mid point of her breasts. I can't help but notice how hard her nipples are beneath the thin material.

Brandi smiles.

With a slight shake, the shinny silver material drops below her breasts, the dress now hanging around her waist.

Feeling awkward sitting on the bench as mall shoppers pass by the store, I quickly cross my legs to hide my growing erection.

Brandi wraps one arm across her chest obscuring her tits from my sight as she tugs on the dress till it falls silently to the floor.

She takes her other hand and devilishly cups her pussy blocking it from my view, her head turning from side to side indicating a playful no.

Not a word is spoken between us, her eyes locked on mine as I watch. With her cupped hand, she rubs her clit below before a finger disappears inside.

Brandi blows me a kiss as she slips a second in.

My dick gets harder as we hear a rustling from the back storeroom as Brandi with the hand that had covered her tits, pulls the curtain closed.

Amanda reappears with a longer burgundy dress in hand.

With a wink and a smile, Amanda steps behind the curtain into Brandi's change-room, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

From within the smallish room I can hear muffled chatter and the occasional giggle or two, curious as to what the two could be saying.

I consider moving closer as the curtain opens and Brandi and Amanda both emerge. Brandi now in a form-fitting long burgundy dress. A plunging V cut exposing a great deal of cleavage and an incredibly long slit up the left side making all those paying attention whether or not panties are beneath. She looks absolutely stunning.

"I love this dress!"

I couldn't agree more with Brandi.

It is clear from how low the V is cut that no bra could be worn beneath. My dick once again begins to harden in my pants, I try and move in such a way to be as discrete as possible with my arousal, turning my self away from the store entrance.

Amanda glances over, noticing my reaction, she smiles as she walks towards the register.

"On your usual account?"

I grin as I nod in approval, my eyes fixed on the tight dress barely covering Brandi's tempting body.

As Amanda writes up the receipt for Brandi's dress. I walk with Brandi, silently slipping into the dressing-room with her, pulling the curtain closed behind us.

Brandi slips the dress off, carefully putting it back on its hanger as to not get it dirty before tomorrow's wedding. She turns and smiles, standing before me completely naked. I cannot resist.

I pull down the zipper on my jeans, reaching in taking hold of my hard dick, no longer restrained by the tight denim.

Brandi sits back on the small oak bench, her back pressed against the long narrow mirror hanging behind her on the wall.

She reaches forward, taking my hard member in hand. Brandi leans forward as I move close. She kisses the head of my cock, her other hand reaching in to cup my balls.

I feel her lips press against the tip. Her mouth opens as I feel my dick enter the warmth inside, her tongue moving up the side.

Brandi takes the entire length of my cock into her mouth and sucks. I look down into her deep blue eyes as she sucks deeply.

I drop my jeans to the floor.

I thrust my dick in her mouth as I feel her nipples brush against my legs as I run my fingers through her blond hair.

I grab hold of her hair in the back, forcing my cock in further into her throat.

I feel a rush of cool air from behind as the dressing-room curtain opens and closes. Amanda sits next to Brandi on the bench. Brandi stops, glancing at Amanda, then myself with a look of disapproval, wanting me only to herself.

Amanda smiles "Don't worry, this is strictly business, but I do admire quality work when I see it." Amanda reaches down, slipping the receipt for the dress into my jean pocket as Brandi strokes my dick into her mouth, licking and sucking on the head.

Amanda sits back, as her legs part, her black skirt rises. Her hand disappears beneath her skirt. Amanda moans softly as she slips a slender finger into her shaved pussy, no panties to block entry.

Brandi takes my dick out of her mouth, giving it a few jerks as she takes one breast in hand before rubbing the head around her pierced nipple, coaxing a few drops of pre-cum onto the surgical steel and bead.

Unseen, Amanda slides a second finger inside her tight pussy intent on cumming quickly before a customer should enter the store. Her hand moving quickly beneath her skirt, finger fucking her wet pussy.

I reach down between Brandi's legs looking to do the same. I rub her clit with my fingertips as my cock disappears back into her mouth.

Amanda cums quickly, arching her back against the wall as her orgasm takes control of her body. Biting down on her lip to not cry out. Amanda quietly stands, adjusting her dress before slipping back out into the store.

Once again alone with Brandi as I slide a finger into her wet pussy.

"Two..." Brandi moans as she takes my dick out of her mouth, "...I need two."

Without hesitation I work a second finger inside, thrusting my fingers in like a cock.

"I want to feel your dick inside me daddy."

I cannot hold back, Brandi's pussy is incredibly wet and tight around my fingers.

I pull my slick fingers out as Brandi stands, I sit on the bench where she just sat. Brandi lowers herself down onto my cock, her back to me, taking in each inch. Her ass comes to rest on my lap as my dick is buried deep inside.

"Choke me daddy, choke your fucking lil slut."

Brandi grinds down on my dick as I place my hand around her throat and gently squeeze.

"Harder..." she pleads as I squeeze my hand around the soft skin of her neck.

Brandi riding my hard cock as I thrust up, deep inside her, my hand wrapped around her throat choking her as we fuck.

"Fuck, yes daddy..." finding it difficult for her to say the words.

Brandi presses herself down on my cock as I feel her pussy cum.

I let go Brandi's throat as our lips lock, our tongues intertwine as she cums again as I am deep inside.

She bites my lip as she begs me to fill her with my cum.

"Cum in me daddy."

I thrust up hard into Brandi's pussy. My dick explodes, shooting streams of hot white cum deep into her soaked pussy. I fill her pussy with my cum as I rub her hard clit. She milks the last of my load, cum dripping out down my cock and her legs.

I hold her tightly, my chest against her back, my spent cock deep in her pussy.

"We'd better go" Brandi says reluctantly.

Brandi lifts herself off my dick, finding her black tube-top and spandex pants on the floor, slipping them back on. I pull my jeans back on, already missing the tightness of her pussy.

We step out into the store, Amanda behind the register waiting for our return. A silver bag on the counter with Brandi's dress inside.

"Nathan, it's always a pleasure doing business with you, I hope you love your dress." Amanda looking over Brandi one last time before we leave.

Chapter 12 The Landlord

I look down at digital clock on the dashboard of my car, it is almost seven and the sun is setting. Contemplating the work left to be done before leaves me feeling anxious. Having dropped Brandi off at her apartment will keep me focused on finishing my preparations for the morning.

I'm surprised to see another car in the parking lot as I pull in. A silver Intrepid sits idling as I park. Both cars turn off within moments of each other. Opening my car door, I step put into the cool night air and casually make my way towards the front entrance to the studio as I sense the other driver doing the same.

Looking back towards the lot I am greeted by Heather, the building landlord. Heather is an incredibly busty long haired brunette with deep brown eyes and sultry curves. Dressed in a long satin red dress falling just above her 6" red leather heels with a scoop cut front descending just low enough to display her ample 40dd breasts.

"You're a... hard person to find, Nathan." Heather greets me with something of a sneer.

I stop just in front of her and fully turn, my hand casually slipping into my jean pocket in search of my studio keys.

"I can explain, I've got a wedding tomorrow and I can catch up on the back rent after they pay me the balance. I'll have your money on Monday..."

Heather cuts me off before I can finish, "I'm not here for your excuses, I'm here for my payment." Her eyes glaring at me.

Heather and I have a long history. Heather and I worked together at my first job, she was my supervisor, six years my senior. I've known her since I was sixteen. After my eighteenth birthday, as she would often drive me home, we made an unexpected stop parking on a dimly lit side street not far from m parent's home.

Under the light of a full moon and the blueish glow of the car dashboard and radio, Heather pulled off her black and white striped sweater and undid her black lace bra, tossing both on the back seat behind us. I remember the moment like it was yesterday, that first time I cupped her incredibly large breasts in my hands. She unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down with my briefs just above my knees as she gave me my first blow-job. Recalling the sensation as she jerked my cock, my cum shooting across her massive tits for the very first but not last time.

"I'm not leaving without something" Heather's words snap me back to the present.

Words fail me as I find myself staring at her chest. I quickly glance towards the doors before turning back to Heather. "Why don't we talk about this in my office?" I suggest.

Heather sighs as we make our way into the building. Sitting behind my desk, I search through a stack of paperwork, stalling in desperation as I weigh my options and consider what funds I have remaining.

Heather closes the office door behind her, I hear the faint click of the lock and the pulling of the curtains hung over the glass pane on the door. I glance upward from the papers to see Heather sitting down across from me, her arms crossed below her chest, pushing her breasts upward accentuating her cleavage.

Starring me squarely in the eye, "you're the most predictable man I know." Heather uncrosses her arms, reaching behind for the zipper to her dress. "If you kept your finances up like you do your cock, we wouldn't have to have these discussions now would we?"

Silent, I set the papers back on the desk giving Heather my full attention.

"I'm the one person you can't fool..." as Heather lets the front of her dress fall below her bra-covered tits. Her red lace bra a perfect match for her dress, her hard nipples raised beneath the fabric.

She hikes up her dress up around her waist, her red lace thong barely covering her shaved pussy.

"Since you won't be paying me in cash today..." as Heather spreads her legs seated in the chair. "You're the most predictable man I know."

I raise up from behind my desk, reaching down to undo my jeans as Heather shakes her head, "No, this is not about you, you're working for me. The pants stay on."

Heather sits back in chair spreading her legs further apart as I move in between them. As I start to reach forward, Heather again stops me "No hands either."

12