Brandi Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel down before her, leaning forward between her legs. I use my teeth to tug down her tiny thong. I pull them down past her knees, letting go as they hit the top of her heels, the red material marked from my teeth.

Moving closer, my broad shoulders pressed between her thighs. I kiss the bare skin about her protruding clit. I flick my tongue across the tip of Heather's clit. I run my tongue down her lips before moving back up towards her clit. Reaching her clit again, I nibble and bite before slipping my tongue inside her wetness. Sliding my tongue slowly in than out in a deliberately methodical pace.

My tongue probes ever deeper, the intoxicating aroma and heavenly taste. I increase my rhythm, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Heather grabs the back of my head, pulling me in closer. Her pussy clenching around my tongue as she cums, her soft moans filling the office.

Heather pulls up her red thong panties and adjusts her dress as I sit back on the cold floor.

"I'll give you an extension... again. You're lucky I love the way you eat my pussy."

Heather leaves without saying another word.

12