Brandi Ch. 13-14

Story Info
A Tale of Submission and Taboo.
4k words
4.6
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 The Wedding

I arrive first at the studio to gather our cameras and equipment for this afternoon's wedding. The day is beautiful, not a cloud in the Maya as the sun shines brightly.

I begin to load my car with camera bags as Brandi's car pulls into the lot. She steps out into the radiant sunlight, a stunning vision in her form-fitting long burgundy dress hugging tight against her body.

"Morning daddy..." Brandi can't help but smile.

"You look amazing" as I stop what I'm doing to approach her. Taking Brandi into my arms, I kiss her deeply feeling the warmth of her body against mine through the thin fabric of the dress.

We hold each other in a tight embrace before finally letting go.

"I guess we should get to work" I hesitantly mutter, almost inaudibly.

Brandi helps me load the car with the last of our gear before we leave for the wedding chapel and the long day ahead.

We drive in silence except for the sounds of playing on the radio, Brandi occasionally humming to the chorus.

The parking lot is still empty as we arrive at the church.

The chapel is magnificent, rays of morning sunlight shine through the stained-glass windows as we enter through the front doors. I stop just inside the entrance as Brandi continues down the long aisle. I can't help but notice how the warm light highlights Brandi's long blonde hair.

She looks back and smiles as I don't break my stare.

Brandi stops a few rows before reaching the front. With her back to me she places one hand on her hip and the other she runs down along the side of her dress until she reaches the long slit just below the curve of her ass.

I watch as her hand slips under her dress at the slit. Brandi turns back to look at me as I imagine where her hand has disappeared to, visualizing her fingers moving up towards her pussy knowing she isn't wearing panties.

She doesn't break eye-contact as her long slender fingers make contact with her clit, slowly rubbing her hardening protrusion.

Brandi bites her succulent bottom lip as she slips her finger inside her wetness.

I watch as Brandi's curvaceous body shakes as fingers her pussy as stands in the middle of the aisle.

Smiling back at me, Brandi removes her wet fingers and readjusts her dress before continuing her way towards the front of the chapel.

Approaching Brandi, I move next to her, my camera in hand as take a few shorts of the alter.

Brandi leans close, the smell of her perfume is intoxicating as she whispers "don't you wish you could be taking pictures..." she playfully pauses "of me."

A devilish smile crosses my face as I take a step back to face my assistant, focusing the camera on my new subject. I take a few shots quickly before returning my attention to the work at hand. Somewhat disappointed, Brandi quickly pulls back the slit on her dress giving me but a glimpse of her bare pussy beneath the material.

Looking through the viewfinder, I battle the urge to take more photographs of the horny blonde I'm with.

It is impossible not to take in her sheer beauty as the rays of sunlight race across her hair.

The camera clicks as I take a few more pictures of Brandi. She steps back, facing me as she leans herself against the alter striking a forbidden pose. Her back against worn wood, tilting her head for the camera as she takes both hands and cups her covered full breasts. The shutter opens and shuts capturing each seductive moment as she grips and massages her breasts through the elegant material.

Brandi squeezes a nipple through the fabric, the hard bump rising up beneath her dress.

I take one last still before sighing and regrettably reminding her of the job at hand.

The officiant enters the room, a curvaceous long haired brunette in a simple yet figure flattering black pant suit. I can't help but notice her black blouse beneath her jacket unbuttoned just low enough to highlight her amazing tits. I have to catch myself as to not stare.

Brandi steps up behind me and whispers in my ear "You want to see more, don't you?"

I nod silently as I walk towards her to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Nathan, this is my assistant Brandi. We're the photographers for the wedding today." As I extend my hand out towards her.

"Hello Nathan, I'm Reverend Kelly" as she shakes my hand, her skin is incredibly soft.

I look into her hazel colored eyes. "What a charming facility you have." As I let go her hand.

"Thank you. It's been a lot of hard work but the couples love it." Reverend Kelly leads Brandi and I towards the archway at the front of the chapel.

"And this..." Reverend Kelly announces as she is standing under the ornate flowery archway "Is where all the action happens."

In my mind, looking over the minister standing before me, I can't help but think of a few other places I would like to see the action happen with her. My eyes ultimately fall towards the exposed tanned flesh of her cleavage. I imagine the size and shape of her hidden nipples beneath the black material. For but a brief instance, I catch Kelly seductively bite her bottom lip or is it nothing more than my imagination?

'I've got to go back and get changed for today's service so if you don't mind" and with that Kelly retreats through a side door to the left of the archway.

I watch her leave, my eyes focused on her ass. The temptation to follow Kelly is overwhelming. Brandi's voice from behind me, jars me back to reality.

"Who don't you want to fuck?" she says laced with sarcasm.

"Do you remember the old lady who came in looking for work last week with a few missing teeth?" We both laugh as we continue to set up for the wedding about to begin shortly.

Chapter 14 After The Reception

The Reception is finally winding down and I find myself putting all our camera gear away. As I pack the last camera, I glance around the room for Brandi. I see her standing off at the bar talking to a tiny brunette in a very short cream colored summer dress.

I bring the bags to the car, locking them away in the trunk and make my way back inside. As I do, I see Brandi and the girl she was talking to walking towards me.

I can see by the look in Brandi's eyes that she's had a few drinks as I had finished up shooting the Reception.

"Nathan, I'd like you to meet my bff, Tiffany." as Brandi wraps her arm around Tiffany's Jennifer Lopez-like waist. Tiffany is 25, I would further to guess a b cup.

Tiffany offers me her hand "I've heard a lot about you, Nathan" Tiffany grins.

"Do you mind if Tiffany gets a ride home with us tonight?" Brandi asks, looking up at me with her irresistible blue eyes.

"Certainly, let me just say good night to the couple, and we can go."

After wishing the bridal couple the best of luck and thanks, I make my way to the car out in the dim lot.

As I approach, I couldn't help but notice what I thought was a quick kiss between the two as I first stepped outside. I must be just tired and imagining things.

Tiffany lets herself into the back seat behind my own as Brandi lets herself in the other side sitting next to her friend in the back.

The two girls giggling making inaudible small talk.

I reach to turn on the radio only to stop, curious as to what I may hear them chatting about in the back.

I discreetly adjust my rear-view mirror to get a better look at both girls behind. As I glance up at Brandi in the mirror, our eyes lock, and she grins before turning her attention back to Tiffany.

I glance back and down as we stop at a red traffic light noticing Brandi's hand on Tiffany's smooth leg just below the hem of her short dress. My mind starts to wander until their laughter brings me back, I look up to see the green light and accelerate once again.

It's clear now that both girls are intoxicated as I smile to myself.

I turn back one final time as we turn towards Tiffany's house only to witness Tiffany hastily breaking off a kiss from Brandi.

As we pull up into Tiffany's driveway, she asks "Why don't you both come in for a few more drinks, it's still early."

I look back at Brandi and the expression of want and please are all I need to see to know what my choice is going to be.

Tiffany's house is a small two-story brick, we make our way into her family room finding ourselves sinking down on the leather couches, I find myself in the middle with Brandi to my right as Tiffany disappears into the kitchen.

I take the opportunity to lean over and kiss Brandi deeply, my tongue in her mouth. My hand reaching up the long slit of her burgundy dress her, disappearing beneath the material. My fingertips probing for her clit and finding it quickly. I give it a quick rub before pulling back hastily as I hear Tiffany returning.

We sit back on the couch as Tiffany hands us each an ice-cold beer. I can't help but notice her incredible ass. Tiffany sitting to my left, finding myself between the two beautiful women.

The girls make small talk about how the two first met back in high school, their families vacationing together each summer, their first trip alone together to Cancun, each laughing as the stories are told.

As Brandi finishes her beer, Tiffany reaches across me, her other hand bracing herself on my leg as she takes the empty bottle from Brandi. Tiffany's hand brushing over my crotch as she does. She excuses herself asking if I would like another beer before retreating back to the kitchen for more.

I hear the clank of the empty beer bottles and the fridge door open as Brandi gently runs her hand across my pant covered leg moving upward before giving my cock a squeeze over the fabric.

Tiffany returns, handing Brandi a beer, her hand still on my cock as I take the other. Tiffany sitting back down next to me, the stories continuing from where they had left off. After one particularly enlightening tale of Brandi walking in on Tiffany and a guy they had met at a party earlier that evening as she found the two up against the black rail of a hotel balcony as he was fucking her from behind, her cocktail dress hiked up as she was leaning forward on the rail.

Tiffany grinning mischievously as Brandi retells the tale. Tiffany sassily adds between sips of beer "Does it turn you on?"

Brandi casually strokes my hardening cock as we finish our second round of beers.

Brandi leans over, kisses me and asks "Do you mind getting the next round? Their just in the fridge."

I rise without giving any thought to hiding my growing erection and make my way into the kitchen.

Returning with three beers in hand, I freeze in the open doorway.

Tiffany is out stretched across the couch, her summer dress bunched up around her waist, her white panties pushed down just above her knees french kissing Brandi. Brandi's hand between her friends slightly parted legs, a single finger working slowly in and out of Tiffany's pussy.

I set their beers down on the coffee table as I sit across from them on a love seat, Brandi and Tiffany's tongue intertwine. Tiffany hikes the front of Brandi's dress, exposing her pussy to me as they continue to kiss.

I take a gulp of beer as I unzip my pants, reaching in to take out my hardening dick.

I pull my thick cock out of my pants giving it long slow strokes as Tiffany reach down to rub Brandi's clit.

The girls separate as Tiffany moves down off the couch onto the floor between Brandi's legs, spreading them apart. Tiffany moves in between them, one hand on her friend's thigh, the other finding her pussy lips ans spreading them apart.

I watch intently as Tiffany sucks on her hard clit, Brandi arching her back against the couch, her eyes closed. Tiffany's tongue slips inside as Brandi softly moans, my cock rock hard in my hand.

"Watch me" Brandi purrs "I've never been with a woman before but I know this is what you want..."

Brandi pulls her dress up and off, tossing the dress behind the couch as she sits back naked, Tiffany's tongue probing deeper like a long slender dick. Tiffany bites Brandi's clit before thrusting two fingers inside to finger fuck Brandi's wet pussy.

Turning her head towards me, "Your friend has a nice cock" Tiffany observes.

Brandi stares into my eyes as I continue to stroke my dick watching the two, biting down on her lip.

"I think he wants a taste." Brandi says softly.

Tiffany's fingers slide out of Brandi's wet pussy, moving up onto the couch as I stand before the two girls, taking off all my clothes.

I take Tiffany's place down between Brandi's legs as her friend curls back up on the couch. The two girls begin to kiss as run my tongue along Brandi's swollen lips, stopping to kiss her clit. With both hands on her thighs, I snake my tongue into Brandi's cunt, tasting her sweetness.

Brandi sinks back as their lips part, Tiffany cupping one of Brandi's tits, taking a pierced nipple into her mouth and sucks. My tongue working up inside her pussy while my fingers enter probing below.

I don't hold back as I drive my tongue in as far as it will go.

Brandi reaches forward, running her fingers through my hair as I devour her pussy, she gets wetter and wetter. I finger fuck her pussy as I suck on her clit, Tiffany sucking and biting on her nipples.

Brandi cums, pulling my head down against her pussy, my tongue in deeper. My face slick with her juices as I feel her pussy clench around my tongue. My tongue lapping up her cum.

"Fuck me..." Brandi moans.

I kiss her pussy before standing up from between her legs.

"We need to take this into the bedroom" Tiffany suggests as she releases Brandi's nipple.

The girls stand, Tiffany pulling over her dress, tossing it in my direction as I let it land on the floor. I take in her naked form,

I follow behind them, first Tiffany, than Brandi as we walk towards the spacious bedroom, Brandi's hand gripping me by the cock, leading me onward. Tiffany flicks the light switch, illuminating the large room, the bed against the far wall.

I am the first to lay down across the bed, my naked back against the cool silk sheets. Tiffany joins me next, moving up over me, her legs straddling around my neck and shoulders as she drops her shaved pussy down onto my face, her wet smooth pussy lips pressed against my mouth. My tongue thrusting upward as I feel Brandi join, moving between my legs taking my cock in hand before I feel the warm wet sensation as I disappear into her mouth. She takes my cock deep, the head hitting the back of her throat as I tongue fuck her friend.

The sounds of Brandi choking on my cock and Tiffany moaning with my tongue deep in her pussy fill the room. I raise up forcing my cock deeper into her mouth as Tiffany rubs her clit with my tongue thrusting inside.

Brandi sits up, I feel the cool air on the moist skin of my cock. Brandi reposition herself as she climbs onto my hard dick.

She takes my cock in hand as she guides my throbbing dick into her tight pussy. She takes each inch until I feel her rest against me. She lifts herself up then drops back down, then up again as she rides my dick, her pussy incredibly wet.

I feel Tiffany freeze, her pussy pressed down against my face, my tongue darting within as she cries out. Her pussy explodes as she cums on my face, drenching me in her pussy juice.

Brandi rides my cock faster as she watches her friend cum, orgasms rippling through Tiffany's body.

Thrusting up hard to match Brandi's as Tiffany rolls off my pussy drenched face. I reach up grabbing hold of Brandi's tits. Her hard pierced nipples against the palms of my hand. I feel her pussy juice dripping down onto my balls as we fuck.

I sit up, my cock driving in deeper as I take one of Brandi's up to my mouth, nibbling and sucking her nipple.

I take hold the other, inhaling her nipple in my mouth.

I flip Brandi over, my cock never leaving her pussy as I move on top of her, my dick hammering deep inside her cunt. I grab hold of Brandi's throat, my fingers wrapped around her neck as I drive my dick deeper and deeper. I feel Brandi cum as her pussy squeezes around my think cock, moaning loudly,

I glance over to the corner of the bed to watch Tiffany fingering her soaked pussy, three fingers thrusting deep inside watching Brandi and I fuck.

"I want your cum in my pussy now" Brandi demands.

I drive my cock in fast and hard, pounding Brandi's pussy. I feel my balls tighten. I thrust in deep.

Her tight pussy grips my cock as I explode deep inside her. Cum shooting out, whit hot streams filling her tight pussy.

I hold my cock in deep as I continue to cum, drenching her pussy. I fall back on the bed, my slick cock sliding out from cum filled pussy, my cum dripping out down her legs.

Brandi doesn't hesitate as she moves up grabbing hold of my dick, taking me into her mouth, sucking my cock clean, her lips wrapped around my dick, her tongue around the shaft, keeping me from going soft. I feel my dick hardening in her mouth.

Tiffany cums again, her fingers deep in her bare wet pussy. "I want to feel his cock inside me" she growls.

My dick, rigid in Brandi's mouth, throbs at the demand. Brandi's hand around my dick tightens as she jerks my cock in her mouth.

"I want that" Tiffany's eyes locked on my cock thrust deep in Brandi's mouth.

My dick makes a popping sound as Brandi lets go of my dick from her mouth.

Tiffany crawls towards me on the bed on all fours. Not a word is said as I move behind her. Brandi lays back across the bed to watch. I tease Tiffany as I run the head of my dick along her wet lips but not slipping in.

I rub the slick head of my dick on Tiffany's clit. I coax a bit of pre-cum out and rub it around her clit then down along her lips again.

I take hold Tiffany's hips as slowly slide my dick in her tight pussy from behind.

Brandi laying back, her eyes focused on my cock disappearing into her friend's pussy. Her hands down between her legs as she rubs her swollen cunt enjoying the show, occasionally sliding in a single finger.

I slowly fuck Tiffany from behind, taking her as she's up on all fours. I increase my pace as I fuck the sexy brunette doggie, she reaches down between her legs, rubbing her clit and her impaled pussy. I feel her fingers along on my cock as it slides in and out.

"Fuck yeah, harder"

Brandi crawls across the bed towards me, next to her friend. She crawls up onto all fours and faces me, we kiss as I drive my cock deeper into Tiffany.

"Fuck me"

Tiffany moans loudly as I pound my dick into her pussy. "Oh yes nice and fucking deep..." she moans. I drive my cock in harder, the bed shaking as my cock thrusts in and out. The wet slapping sounds of my dick fucking her pussy fill the room, Brandi finger fucking her pussy as we kiss.

"Yes... please..."

With her eyes rolling back I feel Tiffany's pussy clench my cock as she cums, making drive my dick in harder.

"Oh yeah, fuck me like that."

Brandi breaks off our passionate kiss as she sits back facing us, rubbing her pussy frantically fast as she screams, her body convulsing as she cums again. Her orgasm sending sensations throughout her body. Brandi leans down and forward as Tiffany moves to meet her, the friends lock lips as I fuck Tiffany faster from behind.

Both girls cum again, I feel the wet warm sensation as Tiffany cums all over my cock,

"Cum in my fucking pussy" Tiffany yells as I thrust in hard one final time, my cock in at it's deepest as my cum pours out into the depths of her pussy, filling her, her pussy milking the cum from my cock.

I feel the least of my cum shoot inside, I feel Brandi's hand wrap around my cock giving it a few good squeezes making sure I've nothing left to empty into her.

Brandi pulls my dick out from Tiffany's pussy and immediately guides it back into her mouth.

Her amazing mouth once again goes to work on my dick, her tongue swirling around my shaft

Brandi sucks hard on my cock, taking the entire length in, my erection never faltering as she readies me to go again.

12