Brandi Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look into Brandi's blue eyes as she deep-throats my dick, her poutty lips wrapped around my cock.

I grab hold of her head, my fingers running through her blonde hair, pulling her closer as I fuck her beautiful mouth.

Tiffany, exhausted from the hard fucking, slowly lifts herself off the bed and retreats towards the bathroom. The sound of water running from the shower soon accompanies the sound of Brandi sucking my hard dick.

I gather her hair around in my hand and pull her in closer forcing my dick further down her throat as she gags.

I feel the intense suction around my cock as thrust back and forth in Brandi's mouth.

Brandi's teeth running along the skin of my hard cock, the sensation is almost overwhelming as I feel myself close to cumming for a third time. I feel my control slipping as we increase our momentum.

Brandi nods as I can hold back no longer, my cock erupting in her mouth shooting white hot cum down her throat.

She continues to suck as she drains the cum from my dick, swallowing each precious drop. My spent cock finally leaves her mouth, drained and finally beginning to soften.

Brandi smiles, licking her lips having drank all my cum.

We both rise up from the king-size bed to join the Tiffany in the hot shower, exhausted and tired.

The steam from the hot shower heavy in the air as we take turns washing each other's bodies. Water pouring down our wet skin. We giggle and laugh like teenagers as we pay particular attention to our not so private areas.

I turn to face Brandi "You're right... glancing towards Tiffany who is intently washing Brandi's breasts "She would make an incredibly hot Bethany."

Brandi moans softly "Yes, she would..."

We finish up in the shower but not before both girls once again take turns sucking my rigid cock and swallowing my cum.

Another day at long last done and another first for my young assistant.

12