Brandi Ch. 15-16

Story Info
A Tale of Submission and Taboo.
2.5k words
4.2
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 Raven Scorned

I am exhausted. A mere three hours of sleep is leaving me groggy and disorientated. The wedding and threesome afterwards has left me drained.

Light slowly starts to filter into the studio. The cot in the office is as uncomfortable as it looks and my back aches because of it. I lift myself off the cot, every muscle feeling as though it had been ripped apart the night before. Naked, I make my way out of the office across the unlit studio into the back bathroom.

The white tile floor of the bathroom is cold against the bottom of my feet. I reach into the shower, turning the faucet left as water sprays down out of the shower-head. The room begins to steam as the water turns hot.

I pull the curtain aside and step in, hot water cascading down my body. My head arches back as I enjoy the sense of relief and relaxation washes over myself.

I close my eyes and loose myself in the moment. I feel myself reaching down, taking my cock and hand, slowly stroking it as I feel myself harden with each stroke as the hot warm rains down on me.

Bang! Bang!

The sharp banging noise brings me back into the present as I let go my cock, quickly pulling the curtain aside. Moving out of the shower, I find my robe hung behind the bathroom door and make my way across the studio towards the front door.

Two figures come into view as I approach the entrance way.

Raven and her driver, Mark. Raven is a thirty-five-year old 5'6" model. Her jet black hair streaked with hints of red. Her curvaceous body highlighted by her 36 c cup breasts. She stands at my door in a black leather skirt, red leather jacket and just a black lace bra beneath.

I find it hard not to stare at her breasts as she waits impatiently for me to open the door.

I've known Raven for an incredibly long time but it has been a relationship that's been strictly professional as much as I would like it to be otherwise.

I reach for the lock on the door as our eyes meet, I smile sheepishly as I fully realize I'm only wearing a white terry cloth robe with my cock hard beneath.

Raven, without saying a word enters and walks past me as I hold the door open for the two. She is in the studio before the door closes behind Mark.

"Did you forget again our appointment this morning?" Raven questions.

"How could I ever forget about you." which is more than she could know as I try and adjust my robe.

Mark takes a seat in the office, magazine in hand to pass the time. Raven looks through the rack of outfits for the morning shoot.

"I think you look perfect in that now" I comment.

"You always do" Raven quickly glances back before pulling a white South Seas blouse off of a hanger.

Raven removes her jacket, placing it over a chair as she slips the white ruffled blouse on. Leaving the top few buttons undone she remarks "Don't you wish you could have this?" as she adjusts the top around her breasts.

I stand I silence as Raven hikes up her leather skirt just slightly before making her way past me towards the studio floor.

Walking over to a long panel of switches, I carefully illuminate the studio floor, Raven standing as if on cue in the center of the lights.

The last of lights is turned on as the large green-screen behind Raven is fully lit. The smell of Raven's perfume Euphoria fills the room.

The white blouse does little to hide the black lace beneath or the bump of her hard nipples against the fabric.

"I want it on the beach." Raven commands knowing the two distinct ways I will take her demands. I make my way over to a computer terminal and with a few taps on the worn black keyboard on the studio monitors where the green of the backdrop once was is now replaced with a tropical island beach, bright sunlight cascading across the water and white sands.

I reach for my camera, not wanting to miss a moment as Raven moves through a series of posses as if she were stranded on the beach. Her brown eyes never breaking contact with the camera lens.

The only sound is that of the shutter opening and shutting as each image is captured. I pause for a moment as Raven readjusts her top as I glance back at Mark making sure his attention is elsewhere.

Raven licks her lips sensuously for the camera as I document each moment. Raven pauses again, reaching behind her waist, unzipping her short skirt only to let it all to the studio floor. With her red 6" heels, she kicks her leather skirt towards me, standing now in a black lace thong pantie.

I feel my cock harden beneath my robe knowing that it is doing little to hide my growing erection.

Raven kneels down slowly spreading her legs apart for the camera, her gaze never faltering. She reaches up beneath the back of her blouse, unhooking her bra.

A devilish grin crosses her face as she teases the camera, slowly pulling her blouse up and off, her lace bra hanging lose over her perfect tits.

Raven sits back on her heels as she lets her bra drop off, She discards the black lace off to her side.

I move about shooting this topless beauty from as many angles as I can find within the confines of the small studio.

Raven stands, stepping back slightly, her gaze now lower as she moves her hands down to her hips.

"I can see I haven't lost my touch." Raven comments as I follow her eyes downward to the part in my robe just above my waist. Several inches of my hard cock on display for her.

Smiling back at Raven, I respond "only fair, my cock for your tits."

"You want more than just my tits." As Raven slips her thumbs inside the waist band of her thong, tugging the material down her tanned legs, past her knees before letting it fall down around the heels of her shoes.

"Yes I do.. But... before we continue I need a favor. Something for a friend.

Raven pauses "Go on..."

"My assistant wants to audition for a local film. I know you've worked with him before..." Before I can finish, Raven cuts me off.

"The Bride, yes. Take care of this" glancing down towards her pussy before looking me in the eyes again. "And we have a deal."

The camera stops as I stand now fixated on her exposed pussy. Shaved completely bare, her clit protruding out.

"Yes, we have a deal" I nod in acknowledgment.

"I don't think you will want to miss this..." making note of my sudden stop in shooting. I quickly resume as Raven rubs her hard clit with one hand, the other still on her waist. She moans softly as rubs her slit and slides her fingers down along her lips.

One finger disappears first, then a second as she stares intently at my cock as she fingers her wet pussy.

I take my cock in hand as my robe completely opens holding the camera in the other, slowly stroking my hardening member. Watching as Raven vigorously finger-fucks her pussy, her legs apart as she stands before me.

The sounds of her fingers inside of her, Raven's soft moans fill the studio.

Raven slowly lowers herself to the cold grey lament floor, her fingers never leaving her glistening pussy. Her ass resting on the ground as the dark haired beauty slips a third finger into her already tight pussy.

I move closer, no more than a foot away from Raven

Raven drives her three fingers in deep. Keeping them inside her as she looks up into my eyes.

She pulls out her wet fingers, her slender digits glistening in the studio light, Reaching forward, Raven wraps her fingers around my hard cock, I feel her pussy juices on my cock. She gives my hard member a few tugs.

Raven, with my cock in hand, guides me down onto the floor over top of her athletic naked body. I dangle mere inches above her, my cock swaying above. I lower myself slightly as the tip brushes against her soft skin, her hand wrapped around my thick cock slowly stroking my length.

I feel Raven's wetness as she rubs my head against her clit and swollen lips before guiding me slowly inside her. She only lets the first two inches inside before she removes my cock from her pussy.

I move backward, my ass landing on the cool floor as Raven moves up onto her knees, her head lower down over my cock as she wraps her hand around me holding me tight in her grip. Her slender hands working my cock left and right as she guides me into her mouth, tasting her own wetness on my dick.

"Fuck my throat" Raven commands.

Raven had always boasted about her skills as a cock-sucker, and she does not disappoint. Her mouth hungrily devouring my cock. I feel the head hitting the back of her throat as Raven, deep-throats my rigid member. The gurgling sounds of my cock plunging deeper and deeper in her mouth, the feel of her tongue against my pulsating skin. Mark sitting in the office, oblivious to the incredible blow-job his employer is giving me not more than twenty feet away, lost in a magazine article about bass fishing.

"I want that thick cock in my cunt" as my cock vacates Raven's mouth with a pop.

Raven moves onto all fours as I position myself behind her. My hands taking hold of her hips, pulling her in closer until I feel the head of my cock brush against her wet slightly parted pussy lips.

"Fucking' give it to me" Raven cry's out as I thrust my cock into her waiting pussy.

Her hole is drenched as I slide into her tightness with relative ease. I drive my cock in thrusting back and forth. Each thrust inward is forceful and hard, driving my cock as deep as her pussy will take me. Raven moans and my cock plunges inside again and again as I fuck her tight pussy from behind.

My grip around Raven's waist tightens as I pound her pussy like a jackhammer, her tits bouncing as her forearms strain to keep herself up on all fours. Raven reaches down between her legs, briefly giving my balls a gentle squeeze before rubbing her swollen clit as my cock is driving deep inside her.

I lean forward, reaching under her body grabbing hold of her tits, feeling the hardness of her nipple against the palm of my hand.

"I want to ride your fucking cock" Raven screams and moans.

Leaning back, my ass coming to rest on the cold floor as Raven crawls on top of me, guiding my cock back inside her pussy. Leaning back with her hands holding onto my legs, Raven rides my cock, her body bouncing up and down atop mine. I move a hand to grab hold of the right side of her ass as I bring the other up to grab hold of her left breast. I squeeze her hard nipples between my fingertips as Raven grinds down on my cock forcing me deeper inside her.

My cock slick with her pussy juice thrusts up into her body matching each downward motion as she rides my hardness.

"Ohhh fuck... so deep..." Raven moans "feel how wet my pussy is. You're going to make me cum"

I push Raven forward, my cock never leaving her pussy as she falls back onto the floor as I continue to piston my cock deep inside her. My hands on her slender shoulders, holding her down on the floor as my cock hammers in her pussy.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming" Raven cry's out.

Raven's soaking wet pussy clenches my cock deep insider her as I feel her cum. Waves of pleasure rock her body, her eyes closed as moans loudly "oh my god yes." I continue to drive my cock in deeper and deeper as I feel her juices soak my balls.

"Fill my pussy with cum" Raven screams.

With one final thrust, my cock explodes deep inside this dark haired beauty. Stream after stream of hot white cum filling her soaked pussy. I fall back as my spent cum-drenched cock finally leaves her pussy, both utterly exhausted.

The studio door fly's open as Brandi storms into the room. I can see the anger and betrayal in her blue eyes as Raven and I lay naked and spent on the floor.

"How could you..." the only words Brandi can muster.

Raven, looking Brandi in the eyes with the look of indifference "you can have him, he's no more than a toy... as are all men. And you can thank me later when you take your audition..." And with that, Raven gathers her clothing before dressing and leaving with her driver Mark.

Brandi and I stand in silence, I suddenly feel uncomfortable and cold as I stand before her naked.

"A toy?" Brandi asks. I sheepishly grin. "You did teach me to share but I don't like to share... my toys." as a devilish grin crosses Brandi's face. "Let's get a bite to eat, you owe me a good lunch and you look like you need one. And thank you.. you did get your naughty girl an audition, I will be your Eve"

I dress and follow Brandi out into the parking lot as the midday sun blazes in the Maya.

Chapter 16 This Is Not The End

The dream is always the same...

She stands before me, all in red. The sheer halter top barely obscuring the visage of her golden tanned breasts, the outline of her dark nipples. The sheer mini wrapped around her slim thighs concealing to none her bare pussy.

I take her into my arms. I feel her firm d's press against my chest. I reach beneath the back of her skirt, her tight ass into my hands. I pull her closer...

A spark flickers in the corner of my eye, igniting the room around us. Flames licking slowly up the four walls that surround us, engulfing us as she frees her magnificent forties from her top. My mouth finding her hardening nipples as the temperature climbs.

The taste of her candy lotion-ed nipples is intoxicating as I suck deeply. I release her bottom, pulling up her skirt.

My fingers finding gold. She is wet, her clit hard to my touch.

Flames dancing across our feet. She is silky smooth as I slide two fingers deep inside. I gently suck on her left nipple. The fire rages around us as I awake with a start.

Calling out to her, Brandi turns.

Naked beneath the sheets, she looks into my eyes.

"Bad dream?" Brandi asks?

"No, not anymore..." as I kiss her deeply. It's two am.

END OF BOOK ONE