Brandi Has Twice The Fun, Ch. 01

Story Info
Brandi comes home to find a surprise after work.
2.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi's fingers ran through his hair, grabbing the back of his head, and she pulled him tighter against her pussy. Derek's tongue continued to run circles over her clit, pressing firmly against it as she moaned in pleasure. The pair of 26 year old's naked bodies pushing the covers away as Brandi writhed on the bed. "Oh fuck yes, babe, that's the spot." She brought her other hand to her nipple and gave it a good firm squeeze. She closed her eyes and arched her back, feeling her wetness growing, along with her need to cum soon. She gasped. "I'm almost there, babe," she said shakily, grinding her pussy into his lips and tongue.

And that's when Derek pulled away and got up from the bed, grinning. "Well... time for me to get ready and head out to work."

"What?! Get back here and finish me off!" she told him.

"Nope, I need to head into the office, guess you'll have to wait to finish things" he said mischievously.

Brandi chucked one of the pillows at him, and he laughed. "Jerk. I'm going to be horny all day now."

"Well good" he said, turning away from the closet briefly. "I look forward to finishing things after you've been wanting it all day... but for now, you have to wait. I guess you'll have a nice wet spot in your panties thinking about it all day, won't you?" Brandi crossed her arms over her bare breasts, which made him laugh while he continued getting dressed for work. Brandi reluctantly got out of bed and put on her glasses and a robe before heading to the kitchen for some breakfast, and before long Derek walked over to the table to give her a kiss.

"Alright - I'm heading in to the office, I'll pick up where we left off later tonight, eh?" he said.

"You better," Brandi told him, watching him walk out the door. She checked the clock. She didn't need to leave for work for another hour, so she finished her breakfast while reading her latest novel, and then made her way back to the bedroom to get dressed for the day. Thinking about sex already, Brandi pulled out on her black lacey panties and bra and held them up to look at before putting them on. She felt sexy in them, and looked forward to having her husband take them off of her later.

The time passed quickly before she needed to head into work as well, making her way to the office and finding her desk. She worked all morning, but kept thinking back to the tonguing that Derek had been giving her pussy, and wishing he would have just let her cum. It kept popping up in her mind, and the more she thought about it, the wetter her pussy continued to get until her panties had become noticeably moist from her daydreaming.

Finally, after watching the clock for the last hour, it was time for her to shut down her computer and head home. She had gotten herself all worked up from her imaginings all day, and was feeling pretty horny by then, wanting just to get home and get off. Dinner would have to wait until Derek gave her what she had been wanting and needing all day.

Pulling in to her driveway, she grabbed her bag and walked up to the front door. It was unlocked. No big surprise, Derek would have been home for an hour probably. As she quietly shut the door, and set her things on the table, she didn't see him anywhere. She did hear, from up the stairs, the sound of the shower running. A grin slowly started crossing her face as she pictured his naked body as wet as her pussy was feeling.

She quickly and quietly stepped up into her bedroom, and got out of her clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor, and sneaking back to the bathroom, as the sound of the water continued. Inside the bathroom, she removed her glasses and lightly laid them on the sink. Unfortunately, this left her practically blind as a bat, but wearing them in the shower would be worthless as well. She could still see without them, but everything was pretty blurry. was used to it. Besides, they had started fogging up when she walked in the bathroom anyway.

Sliding back the shower curtain, she stepped into the shower, smiling, and shutting the curtain before turning toward the blurry naked body of her husband. "I've been looking forward to this all day," she said, drawing closer and reaching her hand down and wrapping it around his cock. It felt larger than she was expecting, but who knows, maybe he had been horny today as well.

"Well..." he said with a lilt. "I'm certainly enjoying seeing you too, Brandi." said a voice that was not Derek's. For a split second, she was frozen as her brain tried to make sense of the situation until it registered that the voice belonged to Derek's friend from work, Morgan. He was a good 13 years older than her and Derek, and shared an office with her husband. It was then she realized she was standing naked in the shower, holding Morgan's cock in her hand. She quickly let go and covered herself with her hands while fumbling to open the shower curtain back up. "No need to cover up, Brandi, I was certainly enjoying the show."

Once she had gotten out of the shower, she grunted. "What are you doing here, I thought it was Derek in there," she said grabbing a towel and quickly wrapping it around herself. She was flustered and embarrassed. "Where is Derek?" she asked, grabbing her glasses and then the doorknob.

"He's down in his office" Morgan told her as he continued rinsing off.

Brandi opened the door and walked back to the bedroom, taking off the towel and sitting on the bed. She felt so embarrassed, but also recognizing the wetness in her pussy had grown knowing she had just been naked with another man and had his cock in her hand. When she had calmed down a bit, she began rubbing her clit lightly, despite her embarrassment, imagining still being in the shower with Morgan... stroking that thick cock and feeling it get hard in her hand. It was Derek's fault she was so horny anyway, she thought to herself mischievously.

After a bit she realized she wasn't hearing the water from the shower anymore. Hearing footsteps in the hall and then conversations down in the living room, she continued rubbing her pussy as she lay in bed, knowing that Derek and Morgan were both not far outside of the unlocked bedroom door. She reached into her drawer beside the bed and grabbed her dildo, and put some lube on it before getting off the bed and onto the floor beside her bed. On her knees, she suctioned it to the floor, and straddled it, sliding the stiff dildo up inside her waiting pussy, and began slowly riding the toy. It felt so good to finally be full after craving it all day.

Brandi heard the sound of the front door shutting, and then no more conversation. She listened briefly, hearing only the slick sound of her pussy being penetrated by her toy. "Derek!" she called out, "come up here, babe." She rubbed her bare, sensitive nipples as she continued to ride the dildo.

The door opened and Derek stuck his head in. "what's... oh wo-"

Brandi interrupted him. "Come here now, and get out of those pants. He left, right?"

Derek started removing his belt and shoes as he walked toward her leaving the door open. "yeah, he's gone," he said as he dropped his pants to the floor and stepped in front of Brandi, who reached out and took his flaccid cock in her hand.

Leaning forward as she rode the dildo, she took his cock between her lips and began sucking on it, feeling him harden and grow in the warmth and wetness of her mouth. As she was sucking him off, Derek smirked and looked down. "This is about your fantasy of having two guys at once, isn't it, Brandi."

"Mmhmm" he could hear her mumble as she continued sucking his stiffening cock eagerly. She pulled off his dick for a breath. "I have been horny all freaking day because you wouldn't let me cum this morning, and came home and heard the shower," she said, still stroking him. "I took all my clothes off, and my glasses," she said as Derek's eyes got big, started to see where this was going. "And I stepped into the shower thinking it was you, and grabbed his cock." She went back to wrapping her lips around Derek's cock as her pussy clenched against the dildo as it slid up and down inside of her. She pulled off and licked his balls and the underside of his cock up to the tip, swirling her tongue around it.

Firmly stroking his now stiff cock, she told him "it wasn't until he said something that I realized it wasn't you, and got out quickly, embarrassed. But when I got back to the bedroom, I realized how much more I was turned on, and started thinking about both of your cocks, and knew I wanted you here as soon as he was gone.

"Mmmm" Derek moaned, hearing his wife telling him her story as she looked up at him.

"You aren't mad are you?" She asked sexily, wrapping her lips around him once again, sucking at a more feverish pace, as she fucked her dildo more vigorously as well. Her hands wrapped around the base of his cock as her mouth bobbed up and down his hard shaft, her saliva dripping down his cock from the corners of her mouth.

"mmm, not at all, you like sucking my cock while you ride Morgan's dick, don't you baby?" He asked, hearing the wet sounds of the dildo pushing up into her soaked pussy.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock, stroking it hard and fast as she gasped for breath. "oh fuck yes," she said having a harder time getting all the words out. "I love feeling... his big, hard... cock pushing... up deep inside me while I take you in my mouth." she said looking up at her husband while she firmly stroked his wet shaft and cradled his balls.

The combination of watching Brandi riding 'Morgan's cock' and hearing her talking like this was enough to send him over the edge. Brandi could feel his balls tighten up and she smiled as he gasped "I'm gonna cum!"

Brandi smiled as she squeezed his cock tighter and jerked it faster, wanting to see him cum for her. Before long, she had what she wanted, as load after load of hot cum shot from the tip of his cock as he stood over her, covering her chest and nipples. She gave his cock a few more strokes before licking the tip and releasing him, rubbing the cum all over her stiff nipples. She stood up and climbed onto the bed with her legs spread. "I need you to fuck me now. I need a real cock inside me," she told him lustfully.

Derek moved into place between her legs, pressing the dripping tip of his cock to her already wet pussy lips and sliding in as he hear her moan in pleasure, and began thrusting his cock into Brandi, grabbing her legs for leverage.

"Mmmm... fuck me, Derek, fuck me good and hard" she said as she played with her cum-covered nipples, pinching them and swirling her fingers around them before reaching down with one hand to rub her clit while her husband's cock kept time shoving in and out of her.

With that added sensation Brandi began to shudder "Ooooh fuck yes," she said, rubbing harder until her legs closed in on Derek to hold him still. she lay there on the bed breathing heavily, as he climbed onto the bed beside her.

Leaning on his elbow, he looked down at her and smiled as she had just opened her eyes from her ecstasy. "You REALLY seemed to enjoy that. Morgan's bathroom is being renovated and out of commission for a couple days, so he'll be around some more if you want me to talk to him."

She smiled. "Oh, I definitely enjoyed it... very much." she said, shaking her head. "but it's... just a fantasy, babe," she said with a mischievous grin on her face as she sat up and gave him a kiss.