Brandi, Protector of the Gateway Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doooo!" Lily replied, her giggles suddenly gone. She stared at the boys with her big, earnest eyes. "More than I've ever wanted anything..."

"Fuck it," one of the boys said, throwing down his controller. "I'm game."

"Me too."

"Not so fast," a voice said from the doorway Lily had just entered from, and everyone turned to face the mystery speaker.

###

"Brandi, I'm sorry..." Michael said, but the Protector just tried to ignore him, blinking away her tears. Lily wasn't anywhere to be found - she'd searched the whole frat house, and only managed to find her bra and top. "She doesn't mean anything to me, I swear."

At this, the blonde girl turned and faced the demon highschooler.

"I don't care if you have sex with every demon in town, Michael. Right now, all I care about is finding Lily."

"Lily's missing?"

"What do you think I've been doing for the last five minutes?"

Michael blinked in shock. He'd been so focused on winning Brandi's affections back, he hadn't even noticed her distracted state.

"So you can have sex with every demon, angel, woman, and tree in Antioch for all I care - right now, I just want to find my friend."

In response, Michael just nodded, and charged toward the door. Brandi scampered to keep up with him.

"Hey! Did you even hear what I said?"

Near the front door of the party, a lanky teen with a face full of acne was holding a tray full of shots. Michael knocked the shots out of his hand, grabbed ahold of his collar, and raised him two feet off the ground.

"You," he growled. "Where did the redhead go?"

The new pledge gulped.

"The topless one?"

Michael looked at Brandi, confused, who nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah - the topless one."

"She went with Alex back to his dorm. The Saint Mary building...it's right across the quad."

Without a word, Michael threw the boy into the ground, and started sprinting across the college. Within a few seconds, Brandi was following him - Michael was fast, but she was slightly faster.

###

"Who the fuck are you?" the leader of the gangly nerds asked, backing down as soon as he saw Michael's intense stare.

"We're her friends," Brandi answered, stepping forward and picking Lily up.

"Brandiiii!" Lily said gleefully, throwing her arms around her. "I made some new friends..."

"Sure you did, honey," Brandi replied, throwing another harsh glare at the nerds. "Now let's get you home..."