Brandi's Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
After Brandi's sister caught us.
1.5k words
4.5
13.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9volt
9volt
101 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

So we woke up with my sister looking, mouth agape, at my husband in his torn panties, garter belt stockings and bra and me with a 6-inch strapon cock jutting from my otherwise naked body. There wasn't even a blanket handy to pull over ourselves. There was a pretty awkward silence as we looked up at her and watched her expression turn from shock to a smile. Hubby offered a weak "it's not what it looks like," although it sounded more like a question than a statement. He got up and went to our bedroom to change. My sister and I watched his sexy, smooth body as he left, the garter belt framing his torn black panties that dangled behind his shaved and well-fucked ass.

After another awkward pause, she finally said, "OK, your kids are coming through that door in a minute and so you need to go get dressed. But once you are dressed I want to hear all about your night." As I got up, she reached out and grabbed a hold of my cock, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I want some of that. All of that." She gestured at my cock and toward the bedroom where my husband was likely very embarrassed.

I found him unclipping his stocking from his garter belt. His panties were off and his cock was harder than ever. He wasn't embarrassed, he was fucking turned on. I got wet at the thought of how to use this information, especially in context of what my sister had just said. I kissed him, our cocks rubbing together seductively.

My sister Jacqui and I have been close since childhood. Even when we've been rivals for something athletically or romantically, we were still on each other's side. As teens, we shared clothes, blowjob techniques and secrets. We went to the same college and had some wild times in our sorority, including a few threesomes and a fair amount of same-sex escapades. We'd never actually done anything with each other, but we have been in the same room during many of our threesomes and Sapphic orgies.

Once the kids were settled and everyone was dressed, Jacqui asked if I'd like to go for a walk. We left the kids with their dad and went for a walk.

As soon as we were out of earshot, she squealed, "What the fuck Brandi? Did you fuck his ass? Did you make him wear your underwear?"

"Well, yes and no. Yes I fucked his ass but no, they aren't my underwear; they are his. He has a whole collection. Did you notice his toenails?"

"No," she giggled, "but I did notice he shaved his legs for you."

I smiled and told her the whole story. I could never keep secrets from her. She was practically playing with herself as we walked and I told her of our day and night.

"How was he when you went into the bedroom after I saw you both?"

"Hard." I paused for effect, "hard enough to crack walnuts."

"Oh my god, he gets off on it. I need to be part of this. He's such a big shot at work. "

And that's the other secret her. My sister works for him. He pays her well but she tells me he enjoys the trappings of being the big boss in the office. People all laugh at his jokes even when they aren't funny and he gets his way all the time.

"I know. That's part of why I like to put him in his place." I told her the story of the adult bookstore.

Jacqui was begging now, "How can I be a part of the next time he gets fucked in his panty covered ass?"

"Maybe we can get him in a super bowl bet?" I offered. "Loser gets fucked. I mean, we could lose too; you have to be ready for that."

After that, it was pretty easy to set up. My husband loves the Niners and Jacqui and I think Mahomes is sexy as hell. The bet was this: If the Niners win, he gets to fuck my sister. I know he thinks she's hot, and he went for it the minute I proposed it. But if the Chiefs win, she gets to don the strapon and take his ass. Once he agreed, I resolved to make sure he was wearing panties and fully shaved.

On the day of the big game, we prepared some food early and I invited him to shower with me. He gave me a knowing look but joined me anyway. I made sure he was smooth from the neck down and teased his hard cock without letting him cum so he'd be horny all game. After we dried off, I gave him a pair of pink boyshorts to wear under his sweatpants and jersey while I opted for a large Jersey and nothing else. I planned to tease him with flashes of ass and pussy all game long.

Jacqui showed up in jeans and a jersey. She teased me about my risqué outfit but I just said, "I'm looking forward to watching one of you get fucked tonight and it makes me wet as hell."

The game played out perfectly. The Niners looked like they were dominating, and hubby was getting bold. At halftime he proposed we double the bet, and have a second night of sex for the winner on Valentines Day. We had faith in Mahomes, so we agreed. I sealed the bet by making him crawl under my jersey and kiss my smooth pussy. I offered Jacqui the same deal. She stood up, shrugged and slipped off her jeans.

Now, I haven't seen my sister naked in a long time, probably since our sorority days. In our sorority, pubic hair was not allowed, and I'd generally kept myself hair free since. Jacqui went the other way. I can't remember the last time I saw a pussy that hairy. She didn't even trim the edges.

As hubby moved over to her, she turned away from him and said she wanted his kiss on her ass. She bent over and presented him with a hairy butthole and I pushed his face into it. He kissed her ass for a minute or two (I didn't release him at first, but he didn't pull away when I removed my hand from the back of his head.)

If you saw the game, you know that the Chiefs pulled out a victory in the fourth quarter and hubby groaned. Jacqui was whooping and hollering and chanting, "I'm gonna peg that sissy ass of yours so hard..."

I got the strapon from the bedroom and helped her into it. Bitch boy was out of his clothes and wearing just the pink panties. We made him dance seductively for us while Jacqui stroked her cock. He was blushing but his cock was so hard, it kept popping out the top of his panties.

We had him sit on the couch and scoot his butt forward. I put some lube on Jacqui's cock and bitch boys ass. I tore his panties again. "We might have to go shopping soon. You're gonna run out of panties at this rate," I teased.

Jacqui was focused. She looked him in the eye and asked him to tell her what she was going to do.

"You are going to fuck me."

"Why am I going to fuck you?"

"Because I lost the bet."

"NO."

"No?"

"I'm going to fuck you because you are a sissy cocksucker who likes to be fucked in the ass. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," he replied meekly.

"Then say it," she demanded.

"I'm...I'm"

""Go on," I whispered in his ear.

"I'm a sissy cocksucker who likes to be fucked in his panty wearing ass."

"That's it." She cried out as the cock plunged into him, "Now beg me to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Please," he panted. "Please Jacqui. Fuck me hard. Please fuck me like the sissy I am."

She didn't hold back and she fucked him hard and fast. I was so turned on, my hands were on my pussy and I think I was cumming the whole time they were going at it. Jacqui was clearly enjoying the power exchange and the friction from the harness. She came hard, collapsing on him. But she didn't slip out, she resumed fucking him, put his legs over her shoulders and went at it again, this time stroking his hard cock. With one final plunge inside him, he exploded cumming all over his face, neck and chest. I had recovered from my own orgasm enough to take pictures of his come covered face before scooping it up and feeding it to him.

Jacqui finally slipped out of his ass and sat back, a huge smile on her face.

"I can't wait until Valentines's Day"

9volt
9volt
101 Followers