All Comments on 'Brandon's Best Birthday Ever'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reaqd

Well done. Hope to read about Darla being directed to pleasure other men in this nc/reluc fashion. Thanks for the read.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 3 years ago
Better than a four but not quite a Five.

Hope they continue on their quest. With all the "Toys" at home, you could stretch this out for a couple of more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow..

Kind of like my older sister and me. I turned 18 and her husband knew she was taking me out for my birthday.. I lived with them, but I never liked him . She purposely dressed very provocative, yet not slutty..She has on a black cocktail dress, black 4" high heels and a pair of suntan pantyhose on her legs.. I didn't have to get her drunk..We'd been intimate since I was 17, we just used my birthday to really have fun..Her dress never came off, nor did her heels.. I took her hose down to her hips and for 4 hours her legs never left my shoulders.. They ended up divorcing 6 months later.. He never knew about us.. Now, I'm 23 and she's 27..were still in our relationship..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Author Alternated the Fine Line Separating Tryranny and Tenderness With Style

I really enjoyed the carefully paced escalation and the copious dialogue that marked the each level of rising erotic tension. So many authors try to have the son dominate mom at the flip of a switch.

My puny criticism is that Brandon likely had prior experience in another relationship as the Dom to own the panache he had throughout the story. It would have been great that the mom knew on some level of this tendency in her son but was in denial that he would claim her. Overall though the dialogue and story flow abounded with tnuances to admire.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story. Well written.

Great story. Definitely need a continued series. Great writing. What I like about it is the slow and setup. Not a wham bang sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A slut not a whore

Words have meaning.

Sex with pretty much any man makes Darla a slut.

But a whore demands money for sex.

So, for any man with the cash, all whores are sluts.

But any slut who gives it away for free is not a whore.

Is this distinction really so hard to keep strait?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I'd like to see the relationship develop and see how the sister at home factors in. Contrary to another comment, if he loves her he won't share like the father did. If you truly love someone, you don't share...it is what is for naysayers.

VikingboyVikingboyover 3 years ago
Perhaps Little Sister

can join Brandon and Mom. the gap year could be filled in, no?

zaksjackzaksjackover 3 years ago
more please

next chp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something missin

Junior got a problem with gobbling that gash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the writing

Good story telling, would love to see a sequel with at home shenanigans and how they behave after. Love to see more recent writing from you seeing as it has evolved quite well. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous