Brandon's Best Birthday Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video opened with his mother naked, on her knees. Her hands were cuffed behind her, making her tits push up and out. They looked incredible. Brandon was reaching for his dick when a man came into the picture—a man who wasn't his father. Whoever it was, he was younger and cut, with a muscular six-pack and a fat cock that pointed straight at Brandon's mother. The stranger took hold of her head and thrust his cock into her mouth, telling her, "Take it all! Take it, babe. I'm gonna choke you with this cock!" And he did it. The man mercilessly fucked his mother's mouth, making her gag and drool. Tears ran from her eyes. Brandon couldn't believe how much cock disappeared into his mother's mouth.

Brandon froze with his hand on his cock. What the hell was going on? He assumed his father was recording the video. Why was his dad watching another man fuck his wife? Brandon was blown away. His hand didn't move on his cock, but he still came violently. When his hands stopped shaking, Brandon copied the files onto a thumb drive and put his dad's laptop back the way he found it.

Brandon clicked through all the videos and there were other men in all of them. His father did appear in some, and he double teamed Brandon's mother with the other men. But mostly, it seemed like his father liked to watch his mother get fucked. Brandon thought it was sick at first and thought his parents were dirty perverts. No wonder he was one too. But eventually, Brandon saw himself in place of those other men and he knew one day he would be the one fucking his mother like these strangers, and she would love it. He had years to think about it, and now his moment was here. His mother would be his.

"Brandon, you have to understand..." she started.

"I understand plenty, Mom. You're not going to try to tell me it's not what I think, are you?"

"I...I..."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. All you have to do is let me give you what you need."

"Brandon!"

"Don't act so shocked, Mom. I know what you like. I know how to take care of you."

"No, this isn't happening. I won't allow it," she stammered.

Brandon reached into his jacket and pulled out a slim leather collar. It was different than the one she had at home—it almost looked like a fashion choker, except for the silver ring on the front. It had been burning a hole in his pocket all night. His mother tried to back away when he held it out to her, but Brandon was in control and held her in place. She acted horrified, but he didn't think his mother was resisting as much as she should. She should have fought him harder when he snapped it around her neck. Yeah, he had her number.

His mother shook her head and mouthed no, but he held her face in his hands and kissed her. She passively resisted at first—not fighting him like the other kisses. The tension sapped out of her body and his mother began kissing him back. She willingly opened her mouth to his invading tongue and even chased it when he withdrew. Brandon sat on that bench by the ocean and made out with his mother, his cock throbbing so hard he thought it would burst in his pants.

"You're not in charge of me anymore. Do you understand me, Mom?" Brandon said, peering deep into his mother's hazel eyes.

"But Brandon..." Her plea barely sounded like an objection.

"Here's what's going to happen. We're going to go into that casino and you're going to get us a room. And then we're going to go upstairs and I'm going to fuck you. Do you understand me, Mom?"

She shook her head. "Brandon, no..."

Brandon stood and jerked his mother to her feet beside him. It was a few feet to the steel railing at the edge of the boardwalk and he pushed her against it. He didn't need much force. His mother was pliant. Brandon delivered a hard swat to her ass and his mother yelped and jumped.

"You're going to do what I say. I know your pussy is wet. Don't deny it, or I'm going to check right here." He pressed into her soft hip, knowing she had to feel his raging erection. He grinded into her and she remained frozen, hands locked onto the railing. "Let's go, Mom."

She simply nodded.

***

Darla was in a state of shock. Her body moved, but it felt like she didn't control it. She watched what happened to her like an observer, not a participant. Brandon was close at her side, his hand drifting to her ass as they walked. The Darla walking with him moved his hand, but he put it right back, and after the third time she left it there, like her ass belonged to her son. She thought of all the people passing them on the boardwalk. They were strangers, of course, but to Darla they knew what was happening. they knew it was her son fondling her ass and they thought it was sick. Darla knew it was so very wrong, but she'd stopped fighting Brandon. She knew she had to say no, but she couldn't. Brandon was right. Her pussy was dripping. She couldn't disassociate from her extreme arousal.

The desk clerk gave her a knowing look, seeing the handsome young man with her as she asked for a room when neither of them had luggage. It was obvious they were there for a hookup. She told herself, He doesn't know that's your son. He just thinks you're a cougar. That was scandalous enough for Darla, but it was better than the man guessing the truth. Darla acted on autopilot as she handed over a credit card and signed the paperwork. She didn't care about the incidentals the clerk listed. Her mind was a million miles away.

Darla hated that Bill made those videos of her—even if she loved the attention. She knew the trouble they would cause if anyone discovered them. She would be humiliated, banished from their social circles. She accepted their lifestyle, but she knew no one else would. People didn't understand those things. They didn't want to. Darla didn't really blame them. She didn't understand it either. Everything in her upbringing told her what she and Bill did was wrong. But Darla had dark desires, and she took to the kinky sex play like a fish to water. She didn't just like it. Darla craved it.

Sometimes she got wet just thinking about their special dates, as they called them. Darla loved it when her husband used her. He worked her body and mind like a pro. She thought nothing could be better, until he suggested bringing other men into their bedroom. Bill told her how sexy she was and that he wanted to show her off. He wanted to see her having sex. Darla balked at first. It was insane, immoral. She was his wife. Wasn't it cheating? But Bill really did control her in the bedroom, and he knew how to get her to agree to anything. They found a man on the internet and never looked back after that.

Darla was sick thinking that her son had seen her like that. No boy should ever see his mother in normal sexual circumstances, but the things Brandon had seen her do... No wonder he was warped by them.

Brandon used his hand on her ass to guide Darla to the elevators. The casino hotel required proof to get up to the rooms and she couldn't look the security guard in the eye as he checked her room key. She was relieved they had the elevator to themselves.

"We can't do this, Brandon. Please, stop now," she pled, turning to her son.

"We're doing it, Mom, and you're going to love every second of it."

"No, I won't. I can't. It's so wrong!"

Brandon drove her back against the mirrored elevator wall and kissed her. Darla stiffened and tried to resist, but her body betrayed her. She melted and kissed her son back. He was big and strong, and a good kisser, everything she craved, her son or not. Darla was horrified by her reaction, but perversely the shame only turned her on more. She was relieved Brandon didn't check her pussy back there on the boardwalk and discovered she was soaked.

The elevator dinged, indicating they reached their floor. Brandon pulled back and Darla almost stumbled as she chased his kiss. "Let's go, Mom," he said. He didn't force her or pull her. Brandon simply held the doors open and Darla walked through. She was flooded with shame.

The room was small and overlooked the dingy city, not the boardwalk, but they didn't rent it for the view. Brandon followed her through the narrow entryway and waited by the foot of the bed. He slipped off his jacket and loosened his tie while she looked out the window, wondering how to escape this. The problem was, she couldn't escape her own desires. Brandon was right about her, and just like his father, her son knew how to control her.

Darla jumped when his hands landed on her hips from behind. His crotch pressed into the small of her back. The lump of his hard-on felt huge and her pussy tightened thinking about it. The reaction was pure instinct. She wasn't thinking about her son's cock—just that there was a big cock touching her and that it would feel so good inside her.

"Mom, don't worry. It's going to be good. I promise you'll love it," he whispered, nuzzling her hair from behind. "I know what I'm doing."

Darla didn't reply. She hadn't been so torn since that night at the pool—the night she first discovered her forbidden desires. She knew what was happening that night was wrong, but she wanted it. When the second boy started touching her, Darla knew a good girl would have pushed him away, but she couldn't. It turned out she wasn't a good girl at all. Darla was a dirty girl. She confessed those things to her husband years later and she always felt that was why he brought other men into their bedroom. Bill always told her she wanted it, and Darla couldn't honestly tell him she didn't.

"Brandon, honey, don't make me do this," she whimpered. His fingers toyed with the hem of her blouse and he began inching it up.

"Am I really making you do this, Mom? You want it, don't you?"

Darla couldn't answer. She just closed her eyes and tried to pretend it was anyone other than her son undressing her. She raised her arms and allowed him to remove her blouse. It was so natural to her to let him take control. His every touch made her tingle all over—especially in her most intimate areas.

Brandon kissed her shoulder and Darla trembled. His lips were soft and warm. Darla couldn't remember the last time she'd been intimate with a man. She couldn't even remember if it had been her husband or one of the men he brought in to use her. Toward the end, Bill barely touched her, instead preferring to watch other men fuck his wife. They never made love anymore. All tenderness was gone from their marriage. Darla loved the kinky sex, but she desperately missed the intimacy with her husband. She felt a measure of that lost intimacy again as her son kissed and caressed her body. Darla became weak in the knees and leaned back against him.

"That's it, Mom. Just give in. Give yourself to me. It's going to be so good," he breathed, between kisses. He swept her hair aside and kissed her neck. That had always been her spot and Darla swooned.

"Brandon..." she gasped.

"You smell so good. It's just like I imagined it," he enthused, hands returning to her hips to roll her skirt down.

The long skirt floated to the floor to pool around her heels. Darla moved to cover herself, but Brandon retuned her hands to her sides. He turned her and stepped back, holding her at arm's length first, then stepping farther back so he could really take her in fully. Darla felt like a specimen pinned to a mat as her son regarded her nearly nude form. She'd gotten used to new men looking at her over the years, but it was so different when it was her son. It wasn't even that it was wrong. Although, it was so very, very wrong. A son should never look at his mother the way Brandon looked at her now. But it was also that he was a handsome, fit young man and Darla was a fortysomething suburban mother who didn't hit the gym three times a week. She knew she couldn't possibly measure up to the girls his age who Brandon had been with. His high school girlfriend had been a perky, curvy little thing. Darla did not have the flat stomach of a 20-year-old—not after two kids. Her butt and her thighs had more jiggle than they should. She had nice, big round tits—Bill used to call them "pouty" tits and he loved them—but when her bra came off they weren't going to stand up like a young woman's. It was perverse, but Darla was worried her son would be disappointed by her body. His approval mattered now that he had taken charge of her.

Fire burned in Brandon's eyes. He drank in every inch of her, his lips parted. He looked like he was seeing a woman for the first time, even though that was surely not true. Even if he was a virgin—she assumed he wasn't—he must watch porn. And then Darla remembered—Brandon had seen her naked before. He'd seen her videos. Her son knew her body. But that didn't make her feel much better.

"Brandon, please. Say something," she quietly said.

"Wow, Mom. You're incredible," he marveled.

"You don't have to lie."

He came close, fingers caressing her cheek. Love and lust mingled on his face. Darla saw how powerfully her son wanted her and it took her breath away. Brandon kissed her and she melted. For the first time, she voluntarily put her hands on him, touching his strong chest as she enjoyed his lips.

"Mom, I've thought you were the hottest woman forever. Seeing you like this is a dream come true," he said.

"But it's so wrong. You know it is."

"I don't care. I only care about what I want."

Darla opened her mouth to continue protesting, but Brandon reached around and unsnapped her bra with impressive skill. She tried to hold it to her chest, but her son snatched the bra from her grasp and threw it away. Her tits bounced into view. They were still perky for her age and their size, but they sagged down without a bra to support them.

"Stop trying to cover yourself. I want to see you," he said sternly. "God, your tits are nice."

"I can't help it. This is wrong," she replied, trying to ignore how good his compliment made her feel.

Brandon fondled her breasts like he owned them. Darla jumped when he tweaked her nipples. He stroked them with his thumbs and she barely bit back her moans. Her nipples were so sensitive and from the way her son teased them it seemed he knew that from her videos. She was trembling and weak in the knees. She weakly pushed his hands away.

Brandon gave her a playful swat on the ass. Darla jumped. "The hard you make this for me, the harder I'll make it for you, Mom. Now take off your panties."

Darla stepped back. "Brandon...I..."

"I love you, Mom, but if you don't take off those panties, I'm going to rip them off you."

Darla believed he'd do it. Brandon was intent on getting his way. She couldn't help herself. Her son's power sent tingles down her spine and she shimmied her panties down over her hips, obeying. Brandon stared at her jiggling tits when she moved, and Darla hoped it distracted him from the other places her body jiggled. Her brown bush came into view. She kept it neatly trimmed down, but it was still a bush. She hadn't kept up with her grooming since the divorce. No one was seeing it anyway. She fought the urge to cover herself. Darla didn't want Brandon spanking her again. She liked it too much. Part of her still hoped there was a way out of this. Darla had never been so torn. She was repulsed by her desires, but god did she crave her son's attention.

"I thought you shaved that thing," he said, regarding her pussy.

"I...I did it for your father. He liked it that way," she said. It was almost a whisper. It was so strange that her son knew what her pussy looked like—or had an opinion on her grooming.

"You can start doing it for me now too. I guess me and the old man have a lot in common," Brandon chuckled.

Brandon pressed his hand between her thighs. Darla tried to escape, but her held her arm tight. She kept struggling, but then his fingers found her wet center and pressed up inside her. Darla was soaked and his fingers slipped into her warmth with no resistance. The low moan came from deep in her chest and her knees buckled. Brandon's hand on her arm kept Darla from collapsing to the carpet. His fingers explored her, and Darla could hear her own wetness. Her cheeks burned with shame as her pussy betrayed her.

"Still gonna try telling me you don't want this?" Brandon sneered. It was an ugly side of him she didn't like, but it didn't make her want him any less.

"It's...it's not about that. Oh god, Brandon... You...you can't...touch me...there...oh god..."

"I can do whatever I want with you, Mom. You're mine now. I'll prove it."

Brandon pulled his fingers from her and Darla missed them immediately. Her son pushed her to her knees and she hardly resisted.

***

She still fought him, but Brandon could see it in her eyes. She was his. He'd known it by the way she kissed him back, but his belief was confirmed when he felt how wet she was. His mother was every bit the slut he thought she was. Brandon loved it. It meant he could do whatever he wanted with her and she would beg for more. He couldn't believe his father left a woman like her. Fuck that guy! Brandon had met his father's new girlfriend. Sure, she was young and pretty, but she didn't hold a candle to Brandon's mother. He was tempted to make a video of him fucking his mother and send it to his father just to show the old man what he was missing.

His mother stared at the floor. She wouldn't look up at him until he took her by the chin and made her. She looked scared and it made his cock throb.

"Take it out," he ordered, nodding at his crotch.

"Brandon, please don't make me..."

Brandon tugged her hair, not hard enough to hurt her, but to get her attention. He didn't want to hurt her at all, but he knew she liked the rough stuff. It was all over her videos. His mother screamed loudest when she was getting fucked in the ass and having her ass paddled crimson.

"Do it, slut," he demanded.

Calling his mom a slut felt over the line, but her horny whimper told him it was the right move. She unfastened his belt with trembling hands and unsnapped his pants. Mom didn't mess around. She pulled his snug boxer briefs down with his pants, and his cock nearly slapped her in the face. She looked startled. She stared at his cock, mesmerized by it.

"You like what you see, don't you Mom?"

Her lips moved, but she didn't speak.

"Go ahead, touch it. Don't be shy. We both know what you are. You don't need to pretend anymore."

Mom reached for him, lightly stroking his shaft like she was afraid it was going to burn her fingers. Brandon shuddered and for a second thought he was going to come right there. It would have been hot to paint his mother's face, but he didn't want to look like a two-pump chump. He'd have time to do that later.

"That's it, Mommy. Be a good slut and play with that big cock. Show me you want it," he taunted, enjoying the way her face twisted when his words landed. He could see she hated it AND loved it.

Brandon wasn't as big as some of the men in his mother's videos. His mom had taken a couple truly monster dicks. But Brandon was bigger than his dad, and at a thick 8 inches he knew he was bigger than average. Of course, he measured it. Didn't everyone? He'd sent a photo of his hard dick next to a ruler to his first girlfriend to show her what she'd be missing if she didn't come across with it. Brandon could tell by the way his mother stared at his cock with her mouth hanging open that she liked what she saw. It was about time to put that mouth to use.

She barely resisted when Brandon pushed on the back of her head. His mother closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her lips stretched around his fat head and he felt her tongue swirl around it. Jesus, it took every ounce of willpower to keep from filling his mother's mouth with his hot cum. He forced it deeper into her mouth because that tongue would surely get him. Mom moaned as his shaft pushed to the back of her throat. She was a Hoover, sucking him hard while he pulsed in her mouth. Brandon knew girls were into him, but none of the girls he'd been with sucked his cock as enthusiastically as his own mother. It was like she'd been waiting for this moment all her life. His mother was a born cocksucker. She bobbed up and down on him and slurped and licked. Cock was her favorite treat. He'd seen evidence in her videos, but they didn't prepare him for the real thing. His mom sucking his cock was amazing.