Brandon's Best Birthday Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Mom. That's so fucking good. You love sucking that thing, don't you?" he moaned, brushing her hair back from her face.

Her eyes popped open and she stared up at her son with wonder. It was like she didn't understand how she'd gotten into this position. She held his shaft at the base, stroking what didn't fit in her mouth, while her lips kept a tight lock on him. Her tongue was always busy, caressing the under side of his cock while she sucked. She popped it out of her mouth and licked the drool from her lips.

"Oh god...Brandon..." she panted.

"Don't stop, Mom. You can't stop."

His mother didn't stop. She kept stroking his cock, resting it on her cheek as she caught her breath. Her other hand toyed with his shaved balls. Mom knew how to take care of a cock. Brandon thought she looked even more beautiful with his cock resting on her cheek. She dragged her lips down his shaft and feasted on his balls. Mom sucked and licked his balls like no woman ever had. Brandon trembled and felt like his knees might buckle. He tightened his grip on her hair and forced his mother's face deeper between his thighs, burying her cute little nose in his balls. Her tongue darted down, teasing his taint.

"Oh fuck, Mom. Oh fuck! Oh fuck, that's good! Jesus!"

Brandon yanked her back by her hair and forced his cock into his mother's mouth. He held her hair and vigorously fucked her mouth. Mom stared at him, wide-eyed, gagging on his cock. She held the base to try and slow him down, but Brandon was out of his mind. His mother's slutty mouth had him crazed. He heard his mother choke but fucked her mouth harder. Drool ran from her lips and her eyes teared. Luckily, he was too turned on to last. He exploded into her mouth with such force that she coughed and his jizz dripped from between her lips. She struggled to swallow, and he pulled out of her mouth, blasting the last of his load across her nose and cheek—almost hitting Mom in the eye as she coughed and sputtered.

"Brandon!" she cried.

He stumbled back and sat hard on the bed. It was like all the wind had gone out of him.

***

Darla was on her knees, dazed as she felt her son's jizz drying on her cheek. Her tits heaved as she caught her breath. She didn't look at her son. She didn't dare make eye contact, but she felt him staring at her. Was he proud of himself? Darla wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and resisted the instinct to lick up what she found there. She would have done it for Bill, and she wanted to do it for his son, but she wouldn't. Darla had to get cleaned up. She stumbled to her feet.

"Come right back," Brandon instructed as she headed to the bathroom.

Darla didn't answer, closing the bathroom door behind her. She wanted to lock the door and hide, but Brandon wouldn't give up. Her son would not be denied. If she wanted to end this, she'd have to run out of the room—naked, with her son's cum all over her face. Only, Darla wasn't sure she wanted to end it. It was wrong and it was disgusting, but she hadn't felt so alive since before Bill left. Brandon reignited something in her that Darla had been missing all this time. Her primal brain didn't care that it was her son doing it. It just wanted its desires fed.

She wet a washcloth and stared at herself in the mirror. Her eye makeup had run, her lipstick was smeared—half of it was probably on her son's cock. Darla recognized her used look. She'd seen it many times. The dazed look was gone from her eyes. They were filled with fire. Darla wiped her face clean, wishing she could touch up her makeup. She thought she looked old without her makeup, and she didn't want to look old for Brandon. Yes, she wanted to be pretty for her son. He'd twisted her, and it hadn't been that hard. Her shame burned.

Darla had always suspected she was a degenerate. Ever since that night at the pool in college, when she discovered dark, forbidden things turned her on, Darla knew she was different, dirty. She tried not to judge herself and buried those feelings. But then Bill brought them out again and Darla couldn't get enough. It was confirmed she was an insatiable slut. She tried to tell herself she did it for her husband, but Darla did it for herself. When Bill left her, she even blamed herself in the beginning. She'd been too much of a slut and he didn't want to be with a whore. Darla knew she had to bury those feelings again, no matter how much she missed being used. And now her son had brought all those feelings out again.

Brandon called for her from the other room. Darla stared in the mirror and made a decision. She would embrace this. It was going to happen, and she might as well go for it. Brandon was right. Why pretend? She threw back her shoulders and went back into the room, standing at the foot of the bed, while her son looked up at her naked body. Her confidence evaporated. Darla wanted this, but she didn't want her son to know she was an eager slut. She had to appear reluctant.

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked.

"I'm...I don't know. This isn't right. You know that," she said. Darla didn't want to look him in the eye, but when she looked down she ended up staring at his dick. He was still half-hard and he was so big. Darla bit her lip as she stared at that thing. She squeezed her thighs together. She wanted it inside her.

"Maybe not. I don't care, and you're not going to stop me, are you, Mom?"

Darla shook her head. It was a small move.

Brandon took her hand and pulled Darla onto his lap, straddling him. His cock rubbed her lips and sparks shot through her. Darla shook and barely contained her moan. She was soaked—literally dripping for him—and he had to feel it. He wiggled beneath her and his cock rubbed her pussy. Darla did moan then.

"You're so hot for it. Don't worry, Mommy. I'll take good care of you."

Darla moaned as his incendiary words worked their way into her brain. She couldn't say the words out loud, but they rang through her brain—Yes, take care of me! Make me come, honey!

Brandon lowered his face and worshipped her breasts. Darla threw her head back and moaned, lacing her fingers through her son's hair. His tongue teased her nipple until she wanted to scream then he suckled. Darla pulled him to her chest. It was perverse, like she was nursing her son again. She loved it and hated herself for loving it. He pinched and pulled her other nipple while she sucked, sending her into the stratosphere. Darla ground her soaked pussy onto him, and Brandon sucked harder, switching between her tits. It was right on the edge between pleasure and pain and Darla moaned wantonly, encouraging him.

"Oh god...Brandon...honey...ohhh...honey...don't stop..."

"I love your tits, Mom. I've always loved your tits. I can't believe you never saw me staring, looking down your top. I've been obsessed with your tits forever." The words rushed out between kisses, until Darla pushed her nipple back into his mouth.

"That's it, honey, suck on Mommy. It feels so good," she cooed. Darla was losing her mind.

If Darla had a couple more minutes of grinding on his cock while he sucked her tits, she might have come but her son stopped. She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him hard. It was the first affirmative move she made. Darla didn't care that it was her son, she had to have him. She kissed him fiercely and rubbed on his cock, praying it would magically slip inside her.

"You need it, don't you, Mom?" he taunted.

Darla nodded.

"Say it, Mom. I want to hear it."

Darla shook her head violently. "No, honey, don't make me, please."

"Say it, Mom. I need to hear it, or I won't fuck you."

"No, I can't. Don't make me." Darla felt a pang thinking her son might actually withhold himself from her.

Brandon gave her flank a hard swat. Darla cried out, grinding harder on him. He spanked her again. Darla whimpered.

"Say it. I need to hear you're a good little slut before I give you want you need, Mommy."

"Brandon...Brandon...please...ohhh...honey..."

He spanked her again.

"F...f...fuck me...please...f...f...fuck me..."

"Say it, Mommy-slut." Another swat.

"Fuck me, Brandon. Oh please, fuck me. Fuck your mother. Please, fuck your mother! Now!"

"That's it, Mom. That's a good, slut."

"Yes, honey. I'll be a good slut. Just fuck me, please."

Brandon stood, holding her, and Darla wrapped her legs around his waist. She loved his strength. He turned and dropped her on the bed, pulling her legs apart. His cock wavered between her legs, hard and ready again. Darla stared at it. She wanted to reach for it, but didn't dare.

"Take it, Mom. Put it in you."

"No, I can't. Just fuck me, please, honey."

"A good slut would take it. Take it, Mommy-slut!"

"Oh god...Brandon..."

Darla reached out, but it was like someone else was doing it. He was slick with her juices. Her pussy had dripped all over him. Darla pulled his cock forward. The second it touched her lips, Brandon rammed it into her. Darla screamed. Being filled with so much cock, all at once, was overwhelming. She'd been empty for so long and now she had all the cock she needed. Her son's cock. Yes, her son was fucking her, and she'd begged him to do it! Darla was a depraved slut. She was a willing whore for her son, just as she'd been for his father before him.

"Fuck, Mom, that pussy's good. It's so fucking good. I can't fucking believe I'm doing this. Oh, fuck!"

Her son's words echoed in her mind, enflaming her. Darla couldn't believe this was happening, but it was. She did her best to mentally check out and lose herself in the sensations of her son's big cock inside her, but Darla just couldn't forget who was fucking her.

***

Brandon stared down at his mother and marveled at the sight. There she was, flat on her back, her big tits bouncing wildly as he crammed his cock into her. He gripped her soft thighs, holding her legs wide apart and in the air, and drove his cock home like a wild man. Brandon was too excited to do anything but rut with his mother. He was glad he'd already blown a load in her mouth, because otherwise he'd probably come in two seconds.

Mom's face was a mask of ecstasy and she'd never been more beautiful to him. Her pretty little mouth hung open, issuing increasingly loud moans. Her eyes were shut tight and he wished she'd open them. Brandon wanted her to look at him. He wanted her to acknowledge what was happening. This was a momentous moment. They were fucking for the first time. Brandon would do everything he could to make sure it wasn't the last.

Brandon pushed her legs together and hunkered lower, getting better leverage to thrust into her. Squeezing her thighs together tightened her pussy around him and Brandon thought his eyes might roll back into her head. He'd been a little worried that his mother might not feel that great after all the dick she'd taken, but Mom's pussy was the best he'd ever felt. Brandon swore it had been made for him. He hugged her thighs together and took her with hard, quick thrusts.

"Yeah...yeah...mmm...yeah...oh god...oh god...mmm..." she cried.

"You like that, Mom? You like that big dick?" he grunted.

"Yeah...yeah...god honey...yeah...mmm..."

"I want you to come, Mom. Come on your son's dick. Come for me," he growled. Brandon had seen in her videos how much his mother seemed to like dirty talk.

"Oh god...oh god...yeah...yeah...oh...MY...GOD! OH GOD!"

His mother screamed and her pussy clenched around his shaft. She was wild when she came, her hair flying as her head thrashed back and forth. She grabbed her tits and held them tightly, howling and shaking. Brandon's heart swelled with pride from making his mother come. He couldn't wait to do it again.

"Wait...honey...give me a...oh god...mmmm..."

Brandon knew she was trying to slow him down, but he ignored her, flipping his mother over and hauling her soft, round butt into the air. She scooted her knees underneath, submissively presenting herself to him, even as she pled for a break. Brandon rammed right into her and Mom lost it again, wiggling her butt as she clawed at the sheets beneath her. Her butt jiggled and shook as he pounded into her. It wasn't the tight butt of a girl his age, but he loved the ripples her flesh made as he took her. He thought his mother had a beautiful ass.

"Oh fuck, Mom. You're so fucking hot...so fucking good. I loved seeing you come, Mom. I wanna see you come all night."

"Yeah...honey...yeah...yeah...mmm...yeah..."

"This sweet ass is mine now. You hear me, Mommy? This ass is mine, isn't it?"

"Yeah...yeah...I'm...I'm yours...oh god help me...I'm yours honey..."

Hearing his mother admit she belonged to him made Brandon's cock surge. He redoubled his efforts, taking her so hard he drove her forward on the bed. His heavy balls slapped the backs of her thick thighs. Brandon reached forward and grabbed his mother's chestnut hair, jerking her head back.

"Oh god...honey..."

"Say it, Mom. Say your ass is mine!" Brandon made his point by slapping her ass.

Mom whimpered submissively and cried. "It's yours! My ass is yours, honey! Oh please, don't stop!"

"Say it! Say my name!"

Mom hesitated and Brandon slapped her ass again. He did it once more just because he liked the way it made her flesh ripple. His big hand print glowed red on her white skin.

"Br...Br...Brandon...Br...Brandon...I'm yours honey...my...ass...my ass is yours...oh god..."

"That's it, Mommy. Say it! Say it! Oh, fuck, I love you, Mom!"

"I'm yours, Brandon! I'm yours, honey. Mom is yours. Oh god help me, I'm yours. Just don't stop!"

Brandon didn't want to stop, but when his mother came again, he couldn't contain himself. While she shrieked and shook in front of him, Brandon buried his shaft deep in his mother's pussy and blasted his young, powerful load, painting her insides. She shuddered and he swore she came again, her pussy rippling around him and milking every last drop of his juice inside her. Brandon stopped moving, but his mother didn't. She worked that ass and thrust back at him, fucking her son even as his cock gradually deflated. He finally pulled it out of her, and she whimpered with disappointment. Damn, his mother was a whore. It was awesome!

Mom collapsed forward onto the bed with a sigh. She lay very still, except for her breathing. Brandon sat beside her and lovingly rubbed her back.

"Oh god, Brandon, what have we done?" she quietly said.

"We've made each other very happy. What's wrong with that?"

She turned onto her side and looked up at him. Mom looked stunned. "I'm your mother. It doesn't matter how it felt. It's wrong, young man."

"I can't feel bad about it. I just can't. I've wanted this forever."

"Why? I just don't understand, Brandon. How are you attracted to me? Boys shouldn't look at their mothers that way. Besides, look at me. I'm not some tight-bodied co-ed."

Brandon touched his mother's not-quite-flat tummy. His hand strayed lower, pushing through the tangle of her wet, matted bush. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I don't want them. I want you, Mom. You're the sexiest woman. You always have been to me. I was so jealous that Dad got you, and then I couldn't believe it when he blew it. I knew I had to have a chance."

"With your mother?" she sounded skeptical.

"You always told me I could have anything I wanted if I worked hard enough."

Mom had to laugh at that. "This isn't what I meant, Brandon." She grew quiet then said, "Is it because of the pictures? Did seeing me like that change how you saw me?"

"I wanted you long before I went snooping. I went snooping because I wanted you. I never thought I'd find what I did, but that was like the best day of my life—until now. It showed me how sexual you are, and I knew I had a chance then."

"Those things I did with your father. They...they weren't right. I know that."

"But you loved them."

She looked away rather than answer.

"Like you loved this. Didn't you, Mom?"

"Is that what matters, Brandon? I can't believe that. It's not right just because it feels good, Brandon. It's incest and it's wrong. You know that."

"I don't care about that moral bullshit, Mom. That's your thing. It felt good and that's all that matters to me. I meant every word I said. You're mine now, Mom. I intend to enjoy you every chance I get."

"Brandon, we..." Her protest was cut off when his fingers slid inside her. Mom was slippery with come and her own juices. He slid two, then three fingers inside her, and Mom's hips jacked off the bed to his fingers. "Brandon..."

"I won't quit, and we both know you won't stop me, will you, Mom?"

"No," she sighed, closing her eyes again.

"You're mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Brandon," she moaned. "I'm yours, honey. If you make me, I'm yours."

"Get me hard again, Mom."

***

Darla was defeated. Everything her son said was right. It was so wrong, but he was right. It seemed her morals didn't really matter to her either, because they went right out the window when her son touched her. She wouldn't refuse him—not after the way he made her come. It was probably the twisted psychology of their incest, but Darla swore she never came that hard. Her body seemed to respond to her son like it did for no other man. Darla would never seek him out, but if her son wanted her, she would willingly give herself to him.

Darla stroked his slick cock and then rolled over and took him in her mouth. She loved tasting their mingled juices on his shaft as she lovingly sucked it. He grew and grew in her mouth. Darla marveled his youthful stamina. Once he was hard, she held out her arms and welcomed him to her body. Brandon nestled between her thighs and slipped in again.

Their second time was so different. Brandon made love to her. He took his mother slowly and gently. He worked her body with a finesse no kid his age should have. Darla raised her hips off the bed to meet his thrusts, wanting him as deep as possible inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and they kissed passionately as his cock churned inside her. Darla came again and again. She had no idea how long he lasted that last time, but she cried out when he came inside her again. It was so dangerous. It wasn't likely, but her son's powerful young seed could impregnate her. The perverse danger made her came once again. They clung to each other, whispering their love for each other, and Darla fell asleep wrapped in her son's arms. Darla slept soundly there—better than she had in ages. It was the best she'd slept since his father left. Asleep, it didn't matter how wrong their relationship was. She could just enjoy his warm body.

Morning came, and Darla was awakened by his insistent hard-on. Brandon didn't ask, but just took her. She was wet enough that he easily slipped inside her. They began by making love, but soon she was screaming and begging for his cock, gripping the headboard as her son pounded her pussy. The incestuous couple used that bed right up until checkout time. Darla was sore and wobbly on her legs when she finally had to stand, but it was worth every second.

Brandon had his arm possessively around her as they moved through the lobby that morning and Darla didn't correct him. She belonged to him now. Darla couldn't quite say it felt right, but it was comfortable. Being possessed by a big, strong man was where she was meant to be—even if that man was her son. There would have to be ground rules to keep their relationship a secret, but Darla already accepted their relationship would continue when they returned home. They would be mother and son to the world, but in private she would be her son's sex toy. Darla just hoped that over time her brain would learn to live with what her body so clearly needed. She'd adapted before, when Bill took control of her, and she hoped she would again. Her life as her son's whore was just beginning.