Brandons Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see. Carry on," said Jillian.

"And his dick is uncut so it's head is extra sensitive," Sarah added with a grin.

"Love it!" replied Jillian.

Sarah immediately lit the lighter and continued to burn the hardened wax off of her male's cock head with a sadistic grin on her face. "This will teach you not to have a constant erection in my presence."

"NOOOOO.... PLEASE... IT'S NOT ME... IT'S THE VIAGRA... AAAHHHH.... MY DICK.... AAAHHHHAAAAA..."

They continued to make their way towards the Head Mistresses room as the males high pitched screaming continued to echo in the hall.

"That sounds unpleasant," said Heather.

"Yeah. Just listen to him scream," replied Jillian.

They finally got to their destination and the two other males had already arrived. The Head Mistress was seated at her desk with her feet up and arms stretched over her head accentuating her luscious bare breasts. The same desk where their balls were busted the day before. Just seeing it made Brandon's balls ache.

He then noticed that there was a young man's head sticking through a hole in her desk right in front of her feet. He was wearing a spandex hood that disguised his face. His head seemed to be locked in place and his mouth was sealed with black tape so he could only breath through his nose. She was making him smell her feet. Brandon having had a close encounter with Head Mistresses feet twice yesterday knew how bad they smelled. Like they intentionally hadn't been washed in days. Each passing day makes her foot odor worsen. Brandon also noticed the young man was wearing a chastity cage, which he found odd since none of the other males were being forced to wear one.

"Welcome my pets," Head Mistress said as she stood up looking down at the young men. All three of them immediately crawled to her feet in stockings to give them a kiss. The odor was noticeable to them as well.

She smiled in delight, then quickly picked up her shoes and placed them on the table in front of the mystery man's face. "Here you can sniff these for the next few hours," she said to him. The insides of her shoes smelled especially foul as they had many months of foot odor built up inside. The mystery man whimpered trying to turn his head away from the stench, but to no avail.

Then she slipped on a pair of tennis shoes and turned back towards the doggies. "Are you ready for another fun afternoon with your Head Mistress?" she asked.

They boys stood there quiet. Head Mistress raised an eyebrow to the other mistresses standing behind them.

Suddenly Brandon felt a had smack to his humbled balls causing him to yelp, as did the other two males.

"Aahhh"

Then suddenly Jason responded first. "Yes mistress.... I mean... woof woof."

Jason received another hit to his nuts. "No speaking, only barking," his mistress commanded.

"What about you two," asked Head Mistress. Both Brandon and Jose began barking.

Brandon couldn't believe he was being treated like a dog...an actual dog. Up till now he spent most of his time crawling and peeing like a dog, but this was far more humiliating. He felt like his life had just hit an all time low. And at this moment he became very aware of his predicament. He was completely at the mercy of the mistresses. They could keep him as a doggy pet as long as they wanted, and there was nothing he could do about it. He was completely helpless. He couldn't eat without help, or open a door, or even scratch an itch. Forget about trying to escape.

"How did it come to this?" he thought to himself. Just a few days ago he was a free young man able to do anything he wanted. Now he's being held in a facility against his will, unable to leave, or even communicate with the outside world. He's already sure he's not in a dream.

"Ok so let's finish off these doggy costumes shall we," said Head Mistress walking towards her cabinet.

His heart started racing at the thought of what the Head Mistress had planned for them. After yesterday, he could only assume it wasn't going to be fun. She returned with three doggy tail butt plugs. Two of them were a medium size, and one was noticeably larger. Suddenly he felt Jillian yank the existing plug out of his ass causing a sudden anal discomfort.

"Nnggghh," Brandon grunted. Jason and Jose also grunted as their plugs were yanked.

Then the head mistress walked behind the boys and began inserting the tail plugs one by one. Brandon and Jose received the two medium size plugs that were only slighter larger in diameter than the plug that was just removed. They both let out audible grunts as their butt holes were stretch slightly greater than before. This left the large plug for Jason of course. Ever since he cursed at the Head Mistress on his very first day, he's been treated rather brutally by her. A decision he's surely been regretting since.

"Nngghh... Ooooh... Mmmmpphh..." Jason grunted and moaned loudly as his butt plug was inserted.

"Ok, let's go for a little walk in the yard," said Head Mistress leaning down to connect a leash to each of their humblers. They left the room along with the other mistresses. Head mistress led them to the elevator, while the other ladies went in the other direction. The elevator is only activated using a retinal scanner and a code. They went up one level to the ground floor. When they exited the elevator they were in a small vestibule with a door out to the yard. She walked her doggies through the door and now they were outside for the first time in days. It was a large yard, enclosed by very high concrete walls. Beyond the walls appeared to be a wooded area, indicating they were in a remotely hidden location.

Brandon looked back at the building they just came out of. It was actually very nice looking. Like a stone mansion with vines growing up the sides. He paused trying to think if he might recall any buildings like this outside the city. Maybe a historic landmark. But he couldn't think of any.

"Ok doggies. Let's first take care of business," Head Mistress said with a smirk. "And I mean literally."

She walked them to the back corner of the yard behind some bushes and removed their butt plugs and leashes. The three young men looked at each other confused.

"Ok, this is where you will relieve yourselves, both number 1 and number 2," she said.

Brandon couldn't believe his ears. "She wants us to shit right here?" he thought to himself. All three men were hesitant to do anything.

"Come on, I don't have all day," she commanded. "First pee on the wall."

The boys began shuffling around, each choosing a spot along the wall. This part they were already used to doing. They all lifted their legs and began urinating like dogs on the wall. However, aiming their streams at the wall was quite difficult with their penises in the humbler. Head Mistress was amused by their efforts. When they were done, they all shook their asses to shake off their penises. Head Mistress found this amusing also.

"Ok, now line up next to each other in a squatting position and void your bowels," she said.

Brandon was reluctant to comply. Neither were the other two males. But deep down they knew they were going to do what Head Mistress is asking no matter what.

Head Mistress let out an audible sigh and pushed the button on her wrist activating the electro shocker on their humblers. All three young men jumped at the same time.

"Ahhh... Ahhhhhh....." they screamed as both their balls and penises were shocked. It was an unfamiliar sensation that made them squirm around screaming for an entire 5 seconds. When it was over they all fell over on their sides whimpering. Being in the doggy suits, they couldn't even grasp their own balls to nurse them.

"Don't make me ask again. I can do this all day," Head Mistress said in a stern voice.

The boys slowly got back on all fours and took a squatting position. They started pushing while looking down at the floor to see it come out.

"No no no... That's now how doggies do it. You have to look me in the eyes while doing it," she commanded.

It's an interesting fact that dogs look at their owners while they defecate. Head Mistress wanted them to enact being a doggy with as much detail as possible.

Brandon and the others complied. He looked directly at her while pushing out his log. If he thought being turned into a doggy was humiliating, well having to poop outside next to other men and in front of a women was even more humiliating. He couldn't believe how helpless he was. He had no choice but to do as he was told. A few minutes later he was finished.

"Ok, now crawl away and turn around to look at the pile of shit you left behind," Head Mistress commanded.

The boys turned around to look at their poops.

"Now stay like that for a minute," Head mistress said while grabbing a hose that was nearby. She unexpectedly sprayed water directly into their exposed butt cracks. The boys one by one jumped at the cold water hitting their skin. She thoroughly cleaned their asses with the hose, then put it away. Then she relubricated their butt plugs and shoved them back in their assholes. They each let out an audible grunt of discomfort.

Next she brought them to the middle of the yard. There was a Frisbee on the grass.

"Let's play some fetch. I'm going to throw the Frisbee. Whoever brings it back to me doesn't get his balls zapped. Capeesh?"

Brandon immediately became ready to run, in the awkward doggy position of course. He was determined not to get zapped. It was too excruciating.

Head Mistress threw the Frisbee across the yard. All three young men began galloping towards it on their knees and elbows. Their balls humbled and penises flailing about. It was a sight Head Mistress enjoyed very much. Jose was the first one to reach the Frisbee. He immediately picked it up with his mouth and ran to avoid the other two. Brandon and Jason chased him to try to steal the Frisbee from him, but he reached the Head Mistress before they could.

"Good boy Jose," Head Mistress said in a playful voice rubbing his hair. Then she reached for her button and....

"Aahhhh... Ahhhhhh...." screamed Brandon and Jason as they twitched on the ground to a 5 second long zap to their genitals.

"Better luck next time," she said with a smirk. "Now let's do it again."

The boys lined up again and Head Mistress tossed the Frisbee. This went on for about 20 throws and Brandon was only able to get the Frisbee 6 times. He had to endure a cruel agonizing penis and ball shock the other 14 times.

"Ok well that was fun wasn't it?" asked Head Mistress sarcastically. "I'm mean what doggy doesn't like a nice long game of fetch, right?"

The three young men were completely exhausted. If their balls weren't on the line they probably wouldn't have tried so hard to fetch the Frisbee. But that shock is just unbearable.

"By the way I kept score. Jose you were the winner with 8 points," she said. "And Brandon and Jason tied with 6 points each."

Brandon was just glad he wasn't in last place.

"That's enough outdoor play for today," she said leashing their balls and walking them back into the building. A few minutes later they were back in her office, and she had a special guest.

"Hey Sparky," said Head Mistress in a playful voice. "Come here cutie."

Then from behind the couch a full-sized Doberman approached them wagging its stub of a tail. Head Mistress playfully scratched behind its ears. "Say hi to your new friends here," she said looking at the three men.

Sparky immediately walked over to Brandon first and began sniffing him all over. Then he walked around behind him. Suddenly Brandon felt a wet dog nose pressing against his ball sack. Brandon immediately motioned away, but Sparky kept sniffing them.

Head Mistress noticed Brandon get tense. "Relax he's not going to bite them off," she said giggling. "That's how dogs get to know a person, by sniffing their crotch. Only in this case, your crotches are exposed."

Sparking gave the same greeting to the other two young men. He even sniffed the crotch of the mystery man whose head was stuck in Head Mistresses desk with her stinky shoes still in his face. Sparking then went back beside the Head Mistress.

"Ok, now for some more fun with my new pets," Head Mistress said smirking.

"What now?" Brandon thought to himself. He wished this day would just end.

Head Mistress walked over to the closet and took out a large Scooby Doo stuffed animal and tossed it on the floor in front of the couch. Sparky immediately ran towards it, but Head Mistress yelled for him to sit, and he did. She then sat on the couch with her legs spread wide.

"Jose, since you won the most points you will sit out this round as a reward," she said.

Jose was relieved to hear it.

"Brandon and Jason," she continued. "You two will be humping like the filthy dogs you are. Now get over here." She then took off her left tennis shoe and threw it on the floor towards Jason.

"Jason you will hump that stinky shoe," she commanded. "And Brandon, you will hump my leg."

Brandon slowly crawled over to her right leg, and Jason positioned himself over her shoe. Since both their penises were in the humbler with their balls, they had to hump in an awkward position. Almost like rubbing their asses against the surface in order to rub their genitals.

"Now assume the position," she told them. Brandon turned around and backed up his humbled genitals to rub against her legs. Jason took a seated position onto her shoe, with this penis inside it.

"Ok, when Sparky starts humping his stuffed animal, then you may begin also. You will hump as long as Sparky humps. When he stops, then so can you. And most importantly, no cumming. Understood?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Ok Sparky... git," she commanded and Sparky ran over to the doll and began humping it hard and fast like a horny dog would. The two men immediately began humping with their flaccid penises. Soon enough they were erect. Since all their man parts were in the humbler, their balls were rubbing as well. In an effort to avoid reaching climax and accidentally cumming, Brandon focused more on rubbing his balls and cock shaft on her leg, not his cock head.

Sparky started making sounds as he humped. "Ruff... Woof... Grr...."

"You also have to make the same sounds Sparky is making," she told the boys. They immediately began imitating Sparking's sounds.

"Woof... Ruff.... Ruff...." Brandon continued as he humped her leg. Another utterly humiliating task he was forced to perform today. It was very difficult to hump wearing the doggy suit, but it did feel good. No matter what, rubbing your penis on something always feels good, even a woman's leg. Naturally it became tiring. "How many minutes has it been," he thought.

Jose just sat and watch from the corner of the room. Head Mistress took notice and remembered something from yesterday. She believes he has a foot fetish after getting a full erection while forcing Brandon to sniff her feet. She decided to reward him further and rested her left foot up onto the coffee table. "Get over here Jose," she commanded.

Jose complied and crawled closer. His eyes glued to the bottom of Head Mistresses white stockinged left foot.

"Sniff my foot puppy," she said.

Jose's heart began to race in excitement. He did in fact have a very strong foot fetish. He's had it since he was a young boy but he kept it private. He was about to experience one of his fantasies come true. He brought his face up to her divine foot and began sniffing. Her foot odor was stronger than he had expected, but this cock was almost instantly fully erect. He was in heaven and didn't care what punishment he might receive for his unauthorized erection.

"Good boy," said Head Mistress to Jose. She leaned forward to see his cock fully engorged in the humbler. That confirmed her theory. He had a very strong foot fetish. Knowing this will come in handy in the days to come.

This went on for over 15 minutes. Finally Sparking stopped humping the stuffed animal and curled up on the floor next to the couch. "You can stop humping now you naughty puppies," said Head Mistress as she pulled her leg away from Brandon. Jason also stopped humping the shoe.

Jose appeared to be in a trance. He didn't stopped sniffing her foot. Head Mistress pulled her foot away and he followed it to the floor.

"That's enough Jose," she yelled giving him a zap to his genitals to snap him out of it. Jose yelped and fell to his side. Then stood back up and apologized. "Now lineup," she commanded.

The three young men lined up in the middle of the room, still with their engorge cocks pointing straight back through their humblers. Head Mistress grabbed three long leashes and attached them to their humblers. Then she attached the other end of the leashes to hooks on the far wall. The leashes were long enough to allow them to move around most of the room.

Head Mistress took a seat at her desk with a sadistic grin on her face. Brandon had a feeling something unpleasant was coming. She pushed a button on her touch pad and a robot vacuum that was docked in the corner behind her activated and began moving off the dock. As it turned to begin vacuuming, she paused it.

"Let me tell you want's about to happen puppies," she said grinning. "Dogs hate vacuums. They're afraid of the noise they make. Therefore, until my robot here is finished vacuuming, you will be running away afraid of it."

"That's it?" Brandon thought to himself. "Just stay out of the vacuum's way?"

"But there's a catch," she continued. "To ensure that you try to run away scared, this vacuum has a proximity sensor on it. It's linked to your shockers. If you get too close, the vacuum will ruthlessly zap your cock and balls without mercy until you're out of its range."

All three of the boys looked terrified. Even the mystery man's eyes widened at what he just heard.

"I don't know the exact range, but if you're smart you will avoid getting anywhere near it," she continued. "And the shock level is excruciating. Your dick and balls be in so much pain you will not be able to move to escape its grip until it moves away from you. And that could take several seconds depending on its path."

She then subtly removed her shoes from the mystery man's face, removed the tape covering his mouth, puts her stockinged feet up onto her desk and commanded him to start kissing the soles. She then pressed a button to restart the robot vacuum.

The vacuum continued moving forward towards the young men. They frantically began crawling out of its path. Not knowing the range, Brandon want to stay as far away as his leash would let him. It suddenly turned. There was no telling what direction it would go. Brandon started dashing out of its path. Suddenly he heard a loud scream. It was Jason.

"Aaaahhh.... Stoppppp.... Ooooohhhh..... AAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Brandon watch as Jason fell to his side twitching around as his genitals were relentlessly shocked. He must have been about 10 feet away and he still got zapped. It lasted about 10 seconds until the robot passed him by and was again out of range. Jason was still weeping as he got back as quickly as he could.

"N..no more.... Please Head Mistress," he begged as his balls ached and he could still feel the burning sensation in his dick.

"How dare you speak to me," she said sternly. "You're a dog and can only bark"

Jason immediately stopped talking but continued begging like a dog with crying and whimpering sounds. But he also had to stay focused. The robot was coming back his way. He immediately began running.

The boys continued to scramble about the room like frightened puppies avoiding the path of the robot. It was no easy task as they were on their knees and elbows, leashed by their balls, and had to avoid getting tangled with each other. The next few minutes all three boys were successful in avoiding the robot, but eventually, Brandon got cornered. The sudden and ruthless shock to his man parts made him scream louder than ever before.