Brandons Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh.. Ahhhh... Pleaaa..... OOOOHHHH..... AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" he screamed as he twitched uncontrollably on the floor in agony. It was the most intense shock he'd ever received. Completely unbearable and immobilizing. All he could do is lay there and take it until it was over. His balls now miserably ached. He whimpered and moaned as he continued to scramble away from the robot.

Head Mistress grinned as she watched it all happen. "Poor Brandon," she thought to herself knowing he was here for her own sadistic pleasures. "Such an unlucky fate that brought him to my mercy." She then turned her attention to the mystery man kissing the soles of her feet.

"You better kiss more enthusiastically or I'll put your balls through this same exercise," she said. The young man began kissing like his balls depended on it.

The boys screaming in agony while the young man kissed her feet was very arousing to Head Mistress. She discretely began rubbing her pussy in her spandex as she sat and watch.

It took the robot about 45 minutes to clean the floor. It was programmed to make two passes to ensure it didn't miss a spot. Each unfortunate young man was shocked around a dozen times. At one point they were tangled up and all three were zapped at the same time. They were sweaty, exhausted and had dried tears on their cheeks. Their balls ached like they'd been kicked hard. But finally, it was over. The robot returned to its dock and turned off.

Head Mistress looked at the clock. It was almost dinner time. A few moments later the door swung open, and the other mistresses walked inside the room, including two red spandex guards. Jillian and Heather stood next to Brandon. Heather began unleashing his humbler from the wall, but then reattached him to her own leash.

Head Mistress stood up and took ahold of all three leashes. "Your puppies will be having dinner by my side this evening," she said smirking.

The guards removed the mystery man from his bondage, and they escorted him out the back door of the room. To Brandon's surprise, he was allowed to walk on his feet.

Head Mistress led the young men to the cafeteria where everyone else had already arrived. Jillian and Heather took a seat at their usual table. Brandon, Jason, and Jose were at the Head Mistresses table, still in their doggy suits. They received lots of stares from the other males in the room. Everyone looked empathetic, probably since they'd all been in the same situation already.

Deonte, the young man who lost the "Circle Jerk" game literally at the hand of Brandon, was still attached to the chair getting his ass probed by a dildo, and his cock teased by a relentless machine. He's been bound like this since lunch, for roughly 6 hours. He sat there whimpering and moaning as the machines continued to ruthlessly punished him.

Another male joined them at Head Mistresses table. Brandon recognized him. He was the guy licking Head Mistresses pussy while she licked his balls in the middle of the night. He always ate at Head Mistresses feet as he normally did at Jillian's feet.

The food was passed out as usual. Unexpectedly three dog bowls full of wet dog food was placed in front of the boys. Brandon couldn't believe his eyes. He heart stopped. They can't be serious!!

"Eat up puppies," Head Mistress said giggling.

They each turned their heads to look at each other. It was degrading. DOG FOOD!! That's their dinner?

Head Mistress noticed their hesitation. "Those bowls better be spotless before dinner time's over, or you'll be severely punished," she said.

The boys began sniffling and holding back tears as they slowly began nibbling at the brown mush of meat in front of them. Brandon had a dog growing up so he's familiar with the ingredients that makeup dog food. It's not harmful for humans to consume, but it's just not prepared with the same standards used for canned meats that humans eat and has no flavors or spices. The meat itself is grade E which pretty much means the left-over scraps. Overall, it tasted terrible. He couldn't believe the level of humiliation he had to face all day.

Head Mistress was enjoying her meal when she glanced down at the young men who she'd been playing with all afternoon. There they were, once strapping young men, now reduced to pathetic dog food eating pets. She focused onto their cute asses with three sets of testicles and penises trapped and at her mercy. And those sensitive testicles were the main reason why all these men were so easy to control. She reached down and gave Jose's left nut a hard flick causing him to yelp and fall over onto Jason. She then looked at Brandon whose cute young face had dog food stuck to his chin. Seeing him like this made her pussy begin to tingle again. Suddenly she stood up and excused herself from the cafeteria and signaled at her personal male to come with her.

"I'll be right back," she said to a couple of guards by the door. "Make sure they continue to eat the dogfood."

The guards nodded.

Head Mistress paced back to her office. When she arrived at her room, she took a seat on the couch. Her personal male frantically crawled to her knowing what he was going to have to do.

"Lick me now Martin!!" she commanded breathing heavily and unzipping her spandex suit. She was very horny. Seeing the boys like that, especially Brandon, really set her off.

Martin crawled up to her divine pussy and began making oral love to Head Mistress. He was very good at it. That's why he was selected to be her personal male. Anytime she wants her pussy licked, it was Martin to the rescue.

"Ohh fuck.... Ohhhhh fuuuckk..." Head Mistress began panting. "I did it to him.... Huh... Yes... Huh... He's suffering because..... Huh.... I want it... Huh.... Yes.... OOOOHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!" she screamed as she reached a very intense orgasm. Even Martin was taken aback by it. He's never seen her this horny. She came so quickly and his face was covered in her sexual juices.

Head Mistress laid their trying to catch her breath. "You can go back to dinner Martin," said Head Mistress panting. "I'll be there shortly."

Martin immediately left the room. Head Mistress lay there lightheaded from one of the best orgasms she ever had. Her body was still twitching as if it hadn't quite ended. And it was all because she turned innocent little Brandon into a helpless little plaything.

Moments later Head Mistress reentered the cafeteria. Martin and her three doggies were almost finished with their meals. She inspected the dog bowls. There was almost nothing left.

"Good doggies," she said smiling at Brandon. She then proceeded to eat her own food.

When everyone was finished eating, Head Mistress stood up to make an announcement.

"Ok guards, you may now turn off the machines and release Deonte from his restraints," she said.

A few of the red spandex guards turned off the machines and began unstrapping Deonte. The sleeve on his cock was removed revealing his enormous black cock. It must have been 50% larger than his normal erections. That's what 6 hours of edging will do to a man. He immediately fell to the floor whimpering and shaking. His hips were still thrusting forward with a dire need to hump something. Brandon watched him with a feeling of guilt.

"Take him to the Clientele Wing," commanded Head Mistress. "I have a unique idea."

Deonte's mistress Melissa leashed his balls and led him out of the room. Brandon and all the other males were also escorted back to their punishment rooms too. He was now back under the supervision of Jillian and Heather.

Meanwhile, Head Mistress followed Deonte and Melissa back to the Clientele Wing. She had a somewhat pleasant surprise for him. When they arrived Head Mistress went into one of the rooms and told them to wait outside. The room was similar to a punishment room, but only fancier. Inside the room was the mystery man worshiping the bare feet of another mistress while she watched TV on the couch.

"Hi Selena," said Head Mistress as she walked in on the two of them.

Selena immediately sat up pulling her feet from his face. "Oh, hi Head Mistress. Did you need something?" she asked.

"Yes, where is David's chart?"

Selena stood up to fetch the chart on the desk. Meanwhile, the mystery man whose name was David crawled over to Head Mistress to greet her and kissed her feet.

"Here you go," said Selena handing over the chart.

Head Mistress examined the documents. It had all the information about him including a list of his kinkiest fantasies. David was a private client. The M.A.M.A. Initiative was generally funded by wealthy feminist organizations and wealthy businesswomen. Money wasn't an issue for M.A.M.A., however they did provide dominatrix services for wealthy young men who wanted to divulge in their kinkiest masochistic fantasies. It was called M.A.M.A's Private Client Services. It came at a high price, which was based on how long a male wanted to submit. An individual can schedule a visit to a facility but would be kept separate from the regular male inmates. A private clients experience at a M.A.M.A. facility is very different from a captured inmate. They only get what they asked for. Everything they want done to them is documented and signed like a contract.

"How's your first day going so far David?" asked Head Mistress.

"Very good Head Mistress," he replied.

"You have quite a list of fantasies here. We have a lot of ground to cover in the next few days," she continued. "Selena. Why don't we put David in the spreader bar over there."

Selena walked David over to the spreader bar that was bolted to the floor. She fastened his wrists and ankles down and locked it. David was now face down, ass up, with his wrists locked along side his ankles, and his ass was already plugged. He couldn't move.

Head Mistress opened the door and called Deonte and Melissa to enter. He still had a massive throbbing erection. David was unable to see them walk in with his face down against the floor. His ass was facing the door.

Head Mistress knelt down to show David his chart. "You see this?" she says pointing at one item on his fantasy listed. "What does it say David?"

David turns his head to read it. His eyes widen as he reads it out loud. "Ass fucked by a big black cock.". His heart began to race. Yes. It was a fantasy of his. He was a heterosexual male with bisexual fantasies. And he was about to get what he wanted, but he was still very nervous. He always fantasized about having his ass pounded by a big black cock. Feeling the stretch of his virgin asshole and the guy blowing his load inside him at the end.

"Brace yourself David. It's about to happened," she said grinning. "Gag him."

Selena immediately gagged David.

Head Mistress turned to Deonte. "Are you still horny Deonte?" she asked

Deonte still in a trance nodded his head. The sensation of being on the edge for 6 hours hadn't left his body. Without a sexual release it won't go away for a very long time.

"We are offering you a chance to relieve your desire to have an orgasm," she said. "But it must be in this man's asshole. You can either fuck his ass or continue without any sexual release. The choice is yours. What will it be?"

Head Mistress knew Deonte would choose the ass in his current psychological state. Deonte simply pointed at David's ass verifying his choice. His desire for a sexual release overtook any logical thinking. He needed to blow his load, and he didn't care how.

"Well, have at it," said Head Mistress pointing at David exposed ass.

David tried his best to look back and saw a fit young black guy in his mid-twenties crawling towards him. Then he saw the size of his cock and his heart stopped. "Uh oh," he thought to himself trying to move out of his restraints, but he couldn't. He might have bitten off more than he could chew with this fantasy. He was having second thoughts, but it was too late to change his mind. It was written in the contract, once he's been bound, he would have to fulfill the task no matter what it was. A clause he opted for to ensure he couldn't back out.

Selena pulled the butt plug from David's ass and squirted lube into this crack. The plug was maybe about half the diameter of Deonte's cock. David was going to feel the stretch he so desired. Deonte knelt behind David with the tip of his engorged cock head inches away from the target. Deonte was also a heterosexual male. Never in his life had he desired to fuck a man's ass. Women's ass yes, but not a man's. But he was desperate. He felt like he had to cum for his health. Without further hesitation he plunged his cock deep into David's ass.

"HHHHHNNNN," grunted David at the sudden discomfort. His hands and feet shook in their restraints. "OOOOOHHHHHHH"

Simultaneously Deonte let out a very load moan. "UH..OOOOOOOHHHHH," as he collapsed on top of David's back and continued to hump to his satisfaction.

David grunted and whimpered with each hard thrust. The feeling of a huge cock sliding in and out of his ass was more overwhelming than he expected. He could feel Deonte's cock swell even more inside him as he approached climax. Suddenly Deonte grunted loud with the final hard thrusts as he came balls deep in David's ass. He could feel the cock throbbing as Deonte emptied his balls inside him. It was a very intense orgasm. He moaned and screamed until it was over, then fell onto David again with his cock still inside. The whole thing lasted less than a minute.

Deonte laid there panting as he had just enjoyed the most intense orgasm of his life. Even though it was in another dude's ass, it felt very good. He was absolutely relieved. Now that his sexual frustration was gone, reality kicked in. He realized he was laying naked on top of another naked man with this dick in his ass. He immediately lifted himself off David, pulled his cock out and turn away not to face the ass he just fucked. He felt humiliated and embarrassed.

"Well done, Deonte," said Head Mistress. Then she knelt down "That's one fantasy you can check off the list David."

David simply nodded his head relieved that Deonte's cock was no longer fucking him. "Oh my ass," he mumbled into his gag. His ass was very sore, but at the same time his dick was straining against his chastity cage drooling precum. Deep down he enjoyed it. Another one of his fantasies came true thanks to M.A.M.A's Private Client Services.

"Ok Selena. You can proceed with David however you wish," she said. Then looking at mistress Melissa she said, "And you can take Deonte to his punishment room now."

Melissa leashed Deonte's balls and left the room.

Selena began unlocking David from this spreader. "Let's get you back to tongue polishing my feet," she said.

*****

Meanwhile back at Punishment Room 1, Brandon was still in the dreaded doggy suit waiting to be read his list of misbehaviors of the day as usual.

"Your misbehaviors today were as follows Brandon," says Heather. "You called me directly by my name this morning, you stopped humping Mistress Jillian's legs before being instructed to do so, and you made a very inappropriate and offensive "doggystyle" comment to Mistress Jillian and myself."

Brandon stood their silent.

"What do you have to say for yourself Brandon?" asked Jillian.

Brandon knew there was nothing he could say to be forgiven. His punishment would still commence. "I'm very sorry mistresses. Please forgive me."

"Your punishments will be as follows," said Heather. "For the second offense of calling me by my name, I will squeeze your balls for 15 seconds, then flick each one 15 times hard."

Brandon felt his balls start aching just hearing it. "Please no, not my balls again," he thought to himself.

"For failing to thoroughly hump mistress Jillian's legs your ass will be caned 50 times"

"Not another caning," Brandon pleaded in his head.

"And finally for your inappropriate comment you will clean a toilet in the ladies room with your tongue"

Brandon's eyes nearly shot out of his head. "What did she just say? Oh God no. Please not that. I can't," he frantically thought in his head. He really needs to find a way out of doing. There has to be a way out of it.

"A foul tongue belongs in a foul place," said Jillian smirking.

Brandon face was filled with fear and disgust. He couldn't bear the thought what he might have to lick off a toilet that was used all day.

"But you're in luck Brandon," continued Heather. "Since you won the "Circle Jerk" game, you have two options."

"Yes, please. Any other option," he said to himself.

"As a reward you get to choose from either a relaxing hand job from me, and you won't have to eat your own cum at the end," she said. "Or... you can waive any one of your punishments. What will it be?"

Brandon immediately spoke up. "I'd like to waive the toilet cleaning please mistress."

The two ladies immediately began laughing. That's what they figured he would choose.

"Are you sure Brandon," Heather said sarcastically. "You'd be relaxing on a couch with my head on your lap, slowly stroking your horny cock with warming lube and blowing my warm breath on the head"

Brandon nearly moaned out loud at what Heather just said. He would love that from her. But he would love not to tongue clean a dirty toilet even more.

"Yes, I'm sure mistress," he replied. "Please. I don't want to lick the toilet."

"OK, then let's get to it," said Heather. "Brace yourself."

Brandon was kicking himself about saying that stupid doggystyle comment. If it weren't for that he'd be waiving his upcoming ball torture.

Heather took a seat on Brandons back to hold him in place. He was still on elbows and knees in the doggy suit. She reached down and grabbed his helpless humbled testicles and began squeezing with both hands.

"Ahh... Ahhhhh... AHHHHHHH...," Brandon screamed as he began to squirm around in pain. His pitch of his screams only got higher and higher as Heather increased the pressure. His cock also grew to a full erection.

"Heather wait stop," Jillian said abruptly. "He ejaculated last time you squeezed his balls. We don't want him to do that again."

Heather stopped to think. "Then let's just do the hard flicks.... Only now 30 flicks per nut?"

"Sounds good to me," Jillian replied in approval.

Brandon was already whimpering and out of breath from the short squeeze to his balls. But without delay Heather began viscously flicking each nut, alternating left and right. Brandon began to sing falsetto again.

"Ahhhh.... Oooohhhh.. Ahhhh...." he yelped with each brutal flick. His balls were already so sore from the squeeze, and the flicks added to his suffering. They sent agonizing shockwaves of pain into his abdomen. Eventually the assault on his balls was over and Heather stood up off him. He immediately doubled over in agony.

"Ok, my turn," said Jillian holding a cane in her hands. "Ass up Brandon."

Brandon knew not complying would only be worse, so he managed to lift himself back up with his balls throbbing. His bare ass was now Jillian's blank canvas. But with his humbled balls in the way, her target area was mainly going to be the upper half of his ass cheeks. Heather sat back down on top of him to hold him in place and Jillian began swinging the cane.

WHACK, "One..." WHACK, "Two..."

The sting of the cane on his ass was much worse than he expected. He screamed louder and louder with every hit. Jillian ruthlessly cracked that cane on his bare ass over and over, counting each hit until she reached 50.

At this point Brandon was whimpering with tears on his cheeks. His ass stung like never before.

Heather saw his pain and caressed his hair. "Look on the bright side, if you hadn't won the circle jerk, we'd be taking you to the bathroom to lick a toilet clean."

Brandon was very glad he won that game. He felt bad for Deonte before, but now he's absolutely glad.