Brandon's Initiation to M.A.M.A.

Story Info
Brandon is abducted by a secret femdom organization M.A.M.A.
12.5k words
4.49
52.6k
58

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The M.A.M.A. Initiative -- Brandon's Initiation

Brandon awoke to find himself in an unfamiliar room. He tried to sit up, but he couldn't move his arms or legs. He began examining his situation and noticed he was completely restrained to the bed, unable to move at all. And more importantly, he was completely naked.

"Hello, is anyone here?" he yelled out

The last thing he remembered was leaving his brother Michael's apartment and a woman stopped him on the sidewalk. She was acting very strange. He doesn't remember what she said, but one thing he clearly remembers is that she was very attractive. Everything after meeting her is blank. Giving up on trying to remember what happened last night Brandon starts speaking loudly hoping someone will hear him.

"Hello, let me out please, hellooooo!!"

Turning his head, he was able to examine the room. The walls were concrete block with no windows. Like a prison cell but nicer with amenities. There was a digital clock and TV screen on the wall, some cabinets and drawers. There was even a toilet, sink and shower. The door was on the wall across from the bed. It was made of steel.

"I'd like to get out please," he yelled.

Brandon looked around more and saw an intercom speaker in the ceiling. With another glance he saw a camera in the corner of the room. Facing the camera, he began to speak

"Is anyone there?"

Suddenly the door swung open, and three women walked in. Brandon's eyes widened as he noticed they were very attractive wearing tight spandex body suits with their breasts out. One woman had a white suit, and the other two were wearing black.

"Good morning, Brandon," said the woman in white. "Don't worry, you are not in any harm."

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" he asked.

"You are here because you need some correction," she replied sternly.

Brandon still confused as to what's going on replied with a barrage of questions, "Correction, what do you mean? Who are you? Where am I? Why am I naked? Where are my clothes?"

"All your questions will be answered in time," said the woman's, "but you must begin by doing what we ask. Otherwise, there will be unpleasant consequences for you Brandon. Ok, you may begin preparing him," she said to the other two ladies.

"Wait, who are you people?" he asked panicking. "What are you doing?"

"Very nice," said one of them.

"Indeed," said the other. "I love when they're fit and in shape."

Brandon was beginning to get an erection as they were checking him out. His face began to turn red with embarrassment. He tried pulling on his restraints, but it was no use.

"Oh look, his dick is already half hard," one of them said.

Then the woman in white spoke up.

"Enough talk ladies," she said. "Put the device on."

"Device? What device?" Brandon asked. "Please just let me go. I won't tell anybody about this."

Suddenly Brandon felt a hand firmly grab his hairy balls and pull them upwards.

"Ah ahh.... Please don't hurt me... Don't squeeze...," he begged.

"Stop talking," commanded the woman. "You will only listen and speak when asked a question."

As the woman spoke Brandon felt genitals being fondled around. It could have been somewhat enjoyable had he not been so nervous. His penis was now fully flaccid at this point. He felt something being attached around his penis and balls, like a metal ring. It was a little snug. He heard something click and it was over.

"Ok Head Mistress, he's all set," said one of the ladies. "But he clearly needs some maintenance down there.... And his ass too."

Brandon began to blush.

"Thank you, Jillian."

"Look, I don't know what's happening here, but this can't be legal...."

"Hush Brandon," commanded the Head Mistress. "I already instructed you not to speak, didn't I? Every time you disobey my orders, you're making it worse for yourself. So just be silent and listen. It's time to enlighten you on your current situation."

Brandon laid there silent.

"Now let me tell you a little bit about our organization. We are a top-secret elite feminist organization called The M.A.M.A. Initiative, which stands for Males Accepting Matriarchal Authority," she said.

Brandon gave a confused look.

"We train young males who are found to be chauvinistic and misogynistic towards their female counterparts," she added. "We are a global operation with agents in every major city around the World."

"Do you have any questions so far Brandon?" she asked.

"Um yeah.... What does MAMA want with me?"

"One of our regional agents found you to be a perfect fit for what we do here.... Based on your recent... actions," she answered.

"Wait... what did I do? I don't need to be trained or whatever."

Brandon thought real hard to recollect anything he had recently done to have upset or offended any woman. He couldn't think of anything.

"You've been on our radar for weeks now Brandon. Our agents only abduct males who really deserve to be here. Our vetting process is flawless," she paused for a second, "I'm going to be straight with you. This is not a pleasant place for males like you. We go through great lengths to ensure you're properly punished for your unacceptable behavior" she added.

"Punished?" Brandon interrupted. "What do you..."

Suddenly he felt a painful jolt on his balls.

"Ahhhh," Brandon screamed and squirmed. And he knew it came from the device they attached to his genitals earlier.

The other two ladies in the room behind the Head Mistress giggle at his reaction to the jolt.

"Anytime you interrupt me I will get a shock to your nuts, you got that," Head Mistress said in a stern voice. "You deserve to be here. Period. It's not permanent. We will run you through our "program" which you have no choice but to participate since we have you by the balls... literally!!"

Brandon wanted to start pleading but he was afraid of being shocked again. He noticed a watch like device on Head Mistresses wrist. That must be the remote for the ball shocker.

"At the end of each week you will be evaluated. You see it's up to you Brandon. The more cooperative you are the better your weekly evaluations will be. On average males like you are here at least three weeks, some need longer, but being released after a single week does happen also. So, cheer up handsome," she said.

Brandon had all sorts of thoughts going through his mind. Did she say he could be here for weeks? What kind of program is it? He had no idea what to expect.

"Ok Brandon, we will clean you up and finish your admission. We also have a small initiation ritual all new males have to endure," she said.

Brandon didn't like the use of the word "endure". The fear began to reflect on his face.

"Remember Brandon... we have you by the balls so don't try anything."

Then Brandon felt one of the women attach something to the device on his junk. It looked like a leash. Next, they remove his restraints and he was able to stand and get a better look at the ladies. Both were also slender like Head Mistress only wearing black spandex body suits. One had red hair and the other was a brunette. They too had the same watch as the Head Mistress. And of course, a nice set of boobs sticking out through holes in the suits.

"Follow us male," said the one who Head Mistress called Jillian. She was the brunette.

Then suddenly, he felt a sharp tug on his genitals. He looked down and saw that he was leashed by his man parts. He had no choice but to go where they go.

"Did she just call me male," he thought.

They proceeded out of the room and down the long hallway and into another room. Inside there was what looked like a bench with stirrups.

"Ok male, get your ass on the bench and put your feet in the stirrups," Jillian commanded. "Janice, go get the manscaping equipment from the drawer."

Brandon was in no place to protest. As he climbed onto the bench, he couldn't help but check out their boobs. They were the perfect size with perfect nipples. The kind that any man anywhere would like to fondle and suckle on.

Jillian also took notice of Brandon as she was buckling his legs and arms to the bench.

"You have a nice package, Brandon. I look forward to playing with it... heh heh," she said as she removed the shock device.

"Yeah a nice set of balls like that are always fun to play with," Janice said as she turned on the trimmer and started hacking away at Brandon's pubic hairs. "Ah much neater."

Then Jillian started to rub shaving cream all over his scrotum and taint causing Brandon's penis to begin enlarging again.

"Raise his legs some more," she said to Janice.

Janice pushed a button causing the stirrups to go higher which naturally exposed Brandon's ass crack.

Jillian rubbed shaving cream into his ass crack and began shaving. Brandon's never groomed down there before. It was a strange sensation for him. A few minutes passed as they groomed and cleaned his nether areas. Brandon's package now looked even plumper than before.

Janice pointed to show Jillian Brandon's now visible anus. "That's a tight little asshole you have."

Having never actually seen his own anus, Brandon had no comment.

"Now he's ready for his correction," she said. "But first let's get this device back on his balls.... And now we are good. Let's unstrap him."

They released his bonds and he climbed off the bench. It was an awkward feeling having no hair in around his crotch and ass crack. He stood there not knowing what to do next. Just looked at the ladies while discretely checking out their bare breasts. A barrage of male hormones rushing through his body just telling him to cop a feel.

Suddenly Janice pulls out what appear to be knee pads from the small locker in the corner.

"Here put these on," she says handing them over.

Brandon slides the knee pads on wondering what they were for.

"On your knees," Jillian commanded. "From now on when you're in the presence of any of the mistresses here... the ones wearing spandex body suits. you will be on your knees. Standing for males is forbidden unless instructed to do so. The punishment is pretty harsh for standing in our presence, so I'd advise against breaking this rule. You can however stand while alone in your sleeping quarters... the room you woke up in earlier."

Brandon's body went limb thinking about how helpless he his. There's nothing he can do but obey. He couldn't believe how such a simple shocking device strategically placed can cause a man to completely submit. If it the shocks were bearable perhaps he could put up a fight. After all it's just a few women. But when it's in the balls....

"We will also teach you all the rules as we go along," she added. "By the end of the day you'll probably get the gist of it." She paused for second. "But one of the main rules is no touching your penis, not even while peeing."

"How's that supposed to work," Brandon thought to himself.

"We don't lock our males in chastity on purpose," she added. "We like to punish you when you slip up and touch it occasionally. And we like to see you get hard or flaccid when put through certain situations. We find it amusing," she smirked.

"You can touch your balls all you want through," added Janice smiling. "Oh and moving forward you will address all ladies as "Mistress" followed by our names."

"It's almost time for breakfast," said Janice "but before we go eat Brandon, I want to ask you something.".

"Yes Mistress Janice," he replied.

"Of the two of us who has a nicer ass?" she asked

Brandon was unsure how to answer as they both turn to show their asses to him. He liked both asses. They were both very nice, especially in tight spandex. The women's bodies were 10 out of 10 for sure. But he didn't want to keep the question unanswered, so he began looking for the differences between their asses.

"If I had to choose Mistress, I would say Mistress Jillian has a nicer ass," he replied.

"What!!! How come," gawked Janice, "I want to hear specifics"

Jillian just stood there and smiled.

"Well your ass is nice too Mistress Janice but hers is more heart shaped," he explained. "I've always been more attracted to heart shaped butts".

"So my ass isn't nice and heart shaped," she yelled as she pushed the button on her watch sending a shock right to Brandon's balls.

"Aaahhhh," he cried. "No please. I'm sorry I'm sorry. Your ass is very nice too!"

"What's nice about it," asked Janice while shocking him again.

"Oooohhh please please," he pleaded, "It's nice and.... round."

"Wait.... so my ass isn't nice and round," Jillian now taunted pushing the button giving him another jolt to the sack.

"Please, please no more," he begged. "I'm sorry if I offended either of you. I didn't mean to. You're both beautiful. I don't deserve to be in the same room with your beauty."

The two women really enjoyed taunting him. The site of an attractive young man begging and pleading like this was such a turn on for both of them.

"There's one thing you should know about all the mistresses here Brandon," said Jillian. "We all like watching males squirm."

"So, we will torment and humiliate you for almost any reason," follows Janice while giving him another shock.

"Please, please no more. I'm begging you. I'll do anything. Please stop".

"You're making us so hot right now Brandon," said Janice. "I might need to change my underwear. You made me so moist squirming around on the floor."

Brandon looked up at the two women standing over him smiling as he laid tormented in front of them. Yet for some reason he had a desire to please them. Pleasure them even. It was all confusing. He should be hating these women but yet a more dominant force in his brain wanted to completely submit to them. Was it because they were very attractive? Was it because they had him by the balls? Was it their luscious tits? He couldn't answer his own thoughts.

"Please Mistress Jillian, Mistress Janice," he pleaded. "I'm sorry about the ass comments. I'll worship both your beautiful asses. I'll worship both of you. I'll do anything you want."

As Brandon spoke those words his flaccid member began to grow as if suddenly aroused by the situation he was in.

"I'm sure you would you pervert," said Janice. "Look his soldier is starting to salute us".

Both ladies looked at his penis. Brandon, caught up in the moment was unaware of his pending erection. He immediately tried to hide it. All this was very new to Brandon. He's never been naked in front of women before.

"You know an erection means you want to fuck us.... Is this true Brandon?" she asked slowly reaching toward her watch.

Brandon knew that meant a shock and began pleading for forgiveness. "Please no. I mean no disrespect. I'll make it go down just give me a second. Please..."

Janice was amused and decided not to zap him. "Actually, I want to see how big it gets," she said. "Start stroking it."

Brandon was hesitant for a second, but he got up on his knees and did exactly what Janice asked. He grabbed his semi-erect penis and began jerking it.

"Careful not to cum," said Jillian. "That's not allowed here unless a mistress forces you to. The punishment for unauthorized ejaculation is pretty harsh. I'd advise against ever breaking that rule."

Within a minute Brandon was rock hard. His circumcised member was fully engorged before the two beautiful women. Turned on by the general situation he began to feel a climax building. He immediately stopped jerking.

"Now that is a nice size cock," Janice said with amazement.

Jillian agreed, "Nice length and girth... with a nice big head too. Girls must love being fucked by you Brandon."

Brandon didn't say anything.

"Tell us. How many girls have you fucked with that beast?" asked Janice. "Be honest. We won't judge."

Brandon hesitated to say, "None Mistress Janice."

"None?" Both mistresses said at the same time.

They looked at each other a little confused.

"Are you a virgin Brandon?" asked Jillian.

"Yes mistress, I am."

Both were very surprised to hear this. He couldn't be lying. Usually males lie about fucking more girls than they actually did. Not the other way around. It's rare for a young man in his twenties to admit he's a virgin.

"How old are you, Brandon?" asked Jillian.

"I'm 22," he replied.

She looked at him kneeling before them naked, very fit and attractive. Not to mention well endowed. Above average ball size even. How could he be a virgin?

"Are you gay?" asked Janice.

"No mistress."

Then suddenly a voice came on the intercom. "Janice please come see me in my office?" It was the Head Mistresses voice.

"Ok I'll be right there," Janice relied. "Are you ok here Jillian?"

"Yeah you can go," she replied.

Janice turned and walked out the door. Noises could be heard coming from the hallway until the door shut. The others are now awake.

Jillian still a little dumbfounded by what she just learned about Brandon decided to dig a little deeper into his personal life.

"What about girlfriends?" she asked. "Any hand jobs or blowjobs?"

"No Mistress."

Her eyes widened. "I'm going to need you to elaborate. How is it that someone like you hasn't... well... gotten any?" she asked. "I mean speaking for my gender, and just considering your appearance alone, you should have girls lined up in front of you on their knees ready to suck."

"I'm just not that kind of guy Mistress," he replied.

Jillian's eyes widened, "Not that kind of guy?" she asked in a confused tone. "Then why the hell are you in here?"

"I don't know Mistress. It must be some kind of mistake," he replied. "Maybe you can ask the Head Mistress. She wouldn't tell me why when I asked."

The only person who knows why the males are abducted for correction are the Head Mistresses and the agent that abducts them. It's one of the rules of M.A.M.A. No other mistress in the facilities know what they've done to deserve their brutal treatment. They just know that any male in the facility has done something to deserve it. And they happily administer their torments. Jillian knows better than questioning why Brandon was here. She was not going to ask the Head Mistress.

"Anyway, let's not be late for breakfast," she says attaching the leash to his balls. "Then we still have a lot to do today."

She opens the door and points for Brandon to start crawling. They make their way down the main hallway. Brandon quickly notices he's not the only one crawling on all fours. There are two more in front of him. They were too in the same predicament. He can see they were also naked with a shocker device attached to their balls hanging just below their bare asses. He also noticed they both had welts on their bottoms, as if they had been caned or whipped. Brandon didn't like the look of it.

They follow them through a set of double doors into a cafeteria. Brandon noticed there were two mistresses dressed in red spandex body suits standing there as if guarding the doorway.

The cafeteria had many mistresses, some seated some still standing. Brandon tried not to get an erection as a room full of beautiful women wearing full body spandex suits was very arousing. He noticed a few were wearing sky-blue spandex. The mistresses began to sit at the tables with their leashed males kneeling beside them on the floor. Jillian takes a seat at one of the tables and attached Brandon's leash to the metal table leg.

Brandon saw Mistress Janice walk in with another male. I guess she was just helping Jillian get him prepped. She comes to sit at the same table.

"I'm starving," said Janice.

Janice's male was kneeling opposite Brandon. He didn't want to risk conversing with any other male. No point getting ball zapped for it.

The food was delivered to each table by naked men with no leash, but of course the ball shocker. Brandon couldn't tell if they were privileged to be serving the food or if it was a punishment. Each mistress was given two trays of food for breakfast. Both had the same contents... eggs, toast, home fries and some orange juice.