Brandon's Initiation to M.A.M.A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Jillian and Janice took their second trays and placed them on the floor by their feet. Janice's male immediately leaned forward and began eating. Jillian pointed at Brandon to do the same.

Brandon felt humiliated. Eating on the floor like a dog. At least they had plastic utensils. But they weren't alone. He looked around and all males were eating the same way. Leashed by the balls, bent over naked, eating like a dog. There were probably two dozen males in the room. He also noticed one of the mistresses just dumped the tray on the floor for the male to eat. Another had the male eating off her shoes. Another off her bare feet. Brandon decided to eat as fast as he can before Jillian decides to do the same.

"So what time is Brandon's initiation ritual?" asked Janice.

"The Head Mistress said she would announce the times during breakfast," replied Jillian while looking down at Brandon with a smirk.

Brandon could overhear the conversation. What was this initiation ritual? Head Mistress had mentioned it earlier too. He got nervous just thinking about it. Meanwhile both him and the male in front of him had finished their breakfast. He decided to whisper to Brandon.

"Hey, you just got here, right?" he said in a barely audible voice.

Brandon nodded his head. Didn't speak.

"Dude just a warning about the ritual. They make you.... Ahhhhh!!! Sorry mistress sorry. Ahhhhhhh!!"

Janice heard her male speaking and zapped him twice. All the other mistresses and males in the cafeteria turned to look at them.

Jillian looked at Brandon disappointed. She was about to push her shocker but Janice stopped her.

"Brandon didn't do anything. I had my eyes on both of them," she said.

Jillian moved her hand away from her wrist. Suddenly the Head Mistress dressed in her white spandex body suit entered the room. All the males took notice and turned to face her. Brandon new to everything just did what everyone else was doing.

"I have a quick announcement for all the mistresses and sous-mistresses," she said. "We have a few new males who just joined us this week. We will have their initiation ritual in Room 33. The time slots are as follows. Jason's initiation from 10am to 1pm. Brandon from 1pm to 4pm. And Jose from 4pm to 7pm."

The mistresses in the room all started clapping to the announcement.

"The three new males will now stand and present themselves to the room," she commanded.

Jillian signaled Brandon to stand. The mistresses of the other two males did the same.

"Now get back down and kiss the floor," she said in a stern voice.

Jillian nodded at Brandon. Humbled by the shocker on his balls he knelt down and leaned forward towards the floor. It was a polished concrete floor. He closed his eyes and gave it a kiss.

"This is so humiliating," he thought to himself. "I cannot believe she made us do that in front of everyone."

Then suddenly he heard one of the other males scream, "Ahhhh ahhhh. You bitch. Ahhhhh. I'll kill you. Ahhhh....."

One of the new males had refused to follow the order and got a prolonged shock to his balls. He still wouldn't comply.

Head Mistress let off the button and his now lay on the floor. Everyone watched as she walked up to him.

"Sit up Jason," she commanded. "Now!!"

Jason lifted himself up to kneel before her. The feeling in his testicles and abdomen were overwhelming. He let out a moan as he shifted positions. Even though he's had by his balls he still had a look of hatred towards the Head Mistress.

"Kiss my shoes," she commanded and pointed down to her stilettos.

"Fuck you!!"

Head mistress then signaled for the two mistresses guarding the doorway to come hold him. She zapped him again. As they pushed his head down. She walked behind Jason to see his unprotected ball sack dangling between his legs. Then she winded up and kicked him hard square in his jewels.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhh"

Jason rolled over into the fetal position. He hadn't been kicked in the balls that hard since probably middle school. He forgot how much it can hurt. The zapping is nothing in comparison to a nut crunching kick.

He continued to heave and moan and roll around. Head mistress signaled for him to be held up in a kneeling position. The guards grabbed Jason and positioned him at the feet of Head Mistress.

"Let's try this again. Kiss my shoes," she commanded. "Start with this one. The one that just kicked your balls," she said pointing at her right foot.

Jason was beat. He realized it's just not worth it. These women will inflict an unbelievable amount on pain to get you do submit to them. He leaned forward and kissed one of her shoes.

"Now the other."

Jason leaned towards her other foot and kissed the shoe.

"Now lick them."

Jason looked up terrified, "Did I hear her correctly?" he thought.

Even Brandon was shocked at that command. Lick her shoe? That's disgusting. Way worse than kissing.

Jason looked up and shook his head with pleading eyes.

"Hold him down for another kick," she commanded to the two mistresses.

"Wait no," he cried. And without hesitation gave a full tongue lick to each shoe. He looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Good boy. Now kiss the floor as you were originally supposed to."

"Yes, Head Mistress," replied Jason and immediately kissed the floor.

"Now as an added punishment you will lick the floor, Jason."

Jason looked up again with pleading eyes. He was now regretting being disobedient. He should have just kissed the floor the first time. Had he just done as he was told his balls wouldn't be throbbing and he wouldn't be licking dirty things.

He leaned down again and gave the floor a lick. Then looked back up praying that she was done.

"Ok it's 9am. Breakfast time is over," Head Mistress announced. "Christina bring Jason to the cafeteria exit. He will kiss all the mistresses' shoes as they leave the room."

All the mistresses stood up and started walking their males to the exit. Brandon was crawling along side Jillian, and they got in line for Jason. He kissed everyone's shoes as commanded. When it was Jillian's turn Brandon avoided eye contact with Jason. Poor guy had it rough.

Jillian continued to lead Brandon down to the grooming room where they were earlier. She commanded him to sit on the bench again. She strapped his arms, legs and torso down. Brandon couldn't move much. This made him nervous.

He was about to ask Jillian what she was doing when she spoke.

"Ok Brandon. I'm going to have some fun with you," she said.

Brandon wasn't sure if this was good or bad. Fun for who?

"We still have time for your initiation ritual after all," she said. "And I'm saving your punishments for your earlier behavior for the end of the day. So let's do this instead."

Brandon was confused. Wondering both what she was about to do now, what the initiation ritual was, and what the punishments later would be. He got nervous.

Suddenly Jillian grabbed his penis and started stroking it. This sent an intense sensation through Brandon's body. It was the first time a woman touched his penis like that.

"Oh Mistress," he moaned as his penis grew larger in her hand.

"I've decided to make a man out of you before your initiation," she said. "You're going to experience some things later today and I feel it's not appropriate for you to be an innocent little virgin."

His cock was fully engorged in her hand. She was stroking at a fast pace. Brandon could feel the climax coming. He hadn't cum in a few days so Jillian wasn't going to have to work very hard to make it happen.

Jillian reached for a glass beaker that was on the counter near the bench and brought it near Brandon's cock head. She could feel it about to erupt.

Suddenly Brandon let out a loud groan, "Uhh uhhh uhhhh". His body clenched and his toes curled in ecstasy.

Jillian collected what appeared to be an endless stream of cum into the beaker. Spirt after spirt it kept shooting out. Finally, after maybe 10 streams of cum it stopped. There was a little cum stuck to the tip of Brandon's cock and Jillian coaxed every last drop out into the beaker. She began to examine the specimen.

"Oh my... Your balls were really loaded Brandon," she commented. "I mean look at this. Easily three table spoons of cum here."

Brandon still breathing heavy and a little dizzy looked at the beaker.

"And it's so thick and white. Not even cloudy," she said. "You must have a very high sperm count."

Brandon was in a state of total relaxation. He literally just blew all his stress into that beaker.

"Ok now open your mouth," Jillian said holding up the beaker.

Brandon's eyes widened. She couldn't be serious. Was she going to make him drink it?

"C'mon open up," she said sternly. "Do you want to be zapped?"

Jillian reached for her wrist.

"Wait, wait. Ok..... Ahhh," he cringed his face and opened his mouth.

Without hesitation Jillian poured the entire fresh load of hot cum into Brandon's mouth.

"Now swallow it," she commanded

Brandon in a single gulp swallowed it all and opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to show her. He never in his life thought he would taste his own semen. He was never even curious about it after masturbating.

"I think every man should know the taste of his own cum," she said looking at Brandon's disgusted expression. "Oh don't give me that look. You know you would blow that load into a woman's mouth without hesitation if you had the chance."

Brandon discretely agreed in his mind. Who wouldn't. There's just something special about cumming in another person's mouth. It's something he's always fantasized about but hasn't yet experienced.

"Ok I'll give you a few minutes to recharge and we'll move onto phase two," she said. "At 22 years old you should be ready to go again within minutes, right?"

In the meantime, Jillian grabbed her phone and started texting someone. It seemed to be a long conversation. She didn't even say a word to Brandon for several minutes.

"I'm going to have to leave you here with a babysitter Brandon," she said in a joking matter. "Jason's ritual is about to begin, and I want to be one of the firsts to attend."

The door slowly opened, and another mistress entered the room. She was also wearing a spandex body suit, but hers was sky blue. Brandon didn't know what the color difference meant. Different status or something.

"Mistress Heather this is my male Brandon," she said introducing them. "I'll be back in an hour or so. Just do the things I told you in my texts. This is a very unique situation Heather."

Jillian left the room. Heather turned and smiled at Brandon.

"Hello Brandon. It looks like I'll be playing with you a little today," she said smiling.

"Hello Heather... I mean Mistress Heather... Forgive me...," he said nervously noticing she too has a wrist remote.

Brandon was feeling something different since Heather entered the room. She was very attractive and younger than the other mistresses dressed in black. She looked the same age as him whereas the others looked like they were in their early 30's. And Head Mistress in her early 40's. His penis began to grow rapidly with this feeling.

Heather giggled. "I guess I should be flattered. Thank you for popping a boner for me."

Brandon again was embarrassed at how little control he has over his dick when pretty women are in the room and he's naked.

"Mistress Jillian informed me about your lack of sexual experience," she said looking at Brandon's hardening cock. "I'm here to help with that."

Brandon was still strapped to the bench legs spread eagle. Heather stepped closer to him.

"Brandon it's time for you to experience a little piece of heaven," she said as she leaned towards his cock and took it into her mouth.

Brandon's eyes rolled to the back of his head as it tilted back. This was an amazing surprise. His first blowjob. They say a man never forgets his first blowjob, and Brandon was sure he'd remember this moment for the rest of his life.

Heather continued to glide her lips up and down Brandon's shaft while tickling his head with her tongue. She definitely knew how to pleasure a man.

Brandon was overwhelmed with the sensation of his cock being sucked. He lifted his head back up to admire Heather beauty as she worked his cock. She appeared to be passionate about it. Like she was trying to really make love to him. Sucking and kissing. She even licked around the rim of his glans. It was all amazing. Brandon was amazed he was able to last more than a minute so far. It must have been because he just came from the hand job Jillian gave him only minutes ago.

A good five minutes had passed and Heather was still working her magic. Brandon could feel his next climax coming. He didn't see a beaker or anything in her hand. His cock really swelled up inside her mouth. He wasn't sure if she would be willing to take his load directly in her mouth, so he decided to warn her....

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he said panting.

Heather didn't respond. She continued to suck at the same pace.

"Uhh uhhh uhhhh.....," Brandon grunted as he blew is second load. His orgasm was more intense than the first one.

Heather kept her lips sealed around his shaft the entire time not missing a single drop. She swallowed it all down in a single gulp and slurped up the residual cum dribbling from the tip of his cock.

Heather smiled at him. "How was your first blowjob Brandon?" she asked.

Brandon still breathing heavy responded, "Better than anything I've ever fantasized about Mistress."

Heather turned around to rinse her mouth in the sink. Brandon sat there strapped to the bench with nothing to do but check her out. He hadn't really taken notice before, she was gorgeous. Her ass was perfect, her hair was straight and dark like he liked, she was about 5'-7" tall.... And her tits.... absolutely amazing. Maybe it was the hormones taking after such a great orgasm, but if he were to sculpt a woman for himself, she would look just like Heather.

"There was one thing I was told I have to do as part of phase two Brandon," she said and started vigorously rubbing his swollen cock head.

"Wai.... Uhh... Stt... Ha.. Hah.... Plea...," Brandon stuttered as his body convulsed into spasms.

She was told by Jillian to post-orgasm torture his cock. "I never understood why the male penis becomes so sensitive after cumming?" she said as she continued.

Brandon knew why as he continued to twitch and squirm. He read about it once. The penis head gets super sensitive after ejaculating to force the man to stop humping. Otherwise he'd scoop out his own sperm right after depositing it. It's just nature's way.

Unfortunately for Brandon this process can last for a few minutes if the glans is continuously stimulated. After about 1 minute Heather stopped rubbing his cock head and looked at Brandon's exhausted face.

"You have a very nice package Brandon," she said unexpectedly. "Your penis is that of every woman's dreams. And your balls are large too. Women see that as a sign of fertility."

Brandon began to blush as he was trying to catch his breath. His penis started to go flaccid and flop to onto his naval.

"Let me tell you a little secret about women," she whispered into his ear. "We always choose the guys with bigger balls!"

She slowly slid her head down his torso with her hair tickling his loins and started to lick the essence of his manhood....his balls.

"Uhh," he moaned and twitched.

She thoroughly licked his sack all around, gently kissed and sucked his testicles and nibbled on his scrotum. She was aware he was tensing up. Some guys are a little ticklish down there. But she knew the pleasure outweighed the discomfort tenfold.

Heather continued to tease Brandon's manhood. She wanted to get his cock hard again for phase three of Jillian's plan to "make him a man". After about 10 minutes of coating his ball sack in saliva, his cock was fully erect.

"Ok now we are in business," she said. Brandon wasn't sure what she meant by that.

Heather began peeling off her tight one-piece spandex suit right in front of Brandon. His eyes grew wide in excitement. She had the smoothest, creamiest looking skin he'd ever seen. Her breasts still sculpted to perfection. She continued to peel down her suit past her slender waist, her hips, her creamy thighs, her thin ankles and there she was standing with only her lacy sky-blue panties.

"And one last thing," she said pulling down her panties and just like that she was completely naked before him.

Brandon's eyes went straight to her pussy. It was smooth, flawless and tight looking. Just like the ones he likes to see in porn. He noticed her gaze at his now again enormous cock. Is this really about to happen?

Heather pushed a button on the side of the bench, and it began to flatten. His torso was left at a slight incline. His legs still slightly spread. She walked up beside him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm now going to ride your cock and you're going to cum inside me," she said.

Now in a normal everyday sex situation, a man would be hesitant to take the risk of blowing his load in a woman who he's just met for a hook up, or perhaps any woman that he's not married to. But this was NOT one of those time to be picky. He was going to blow inside her, enjoy it to the fullest, and deal with any consequences later.

Heather began to climb onto his body. She sat down on his navel with her bare pussy resting on his skin. Oh, what a great sensation. The anticipation of your penis entering a woman's heat for the first time. She placed her hands on his chest and began to slide her pussy closer to his cock. She sandwiched his cock between her pussy lips and his navel and started sliding back and forth.

Brandon let out a relaxing moan. He could feel her pussy getting wetter.

Then Heather grabbed his cock, held it vertical, lifted herself up and sat right down on it.

Brandon for the third time within a half hour was moaning in ecstasy. He felt his cock fully enter Heathers body, and boy was it warm, wet and tight. Heather continued to bounce up and down riding his cock at a consistent tempo. For Brandon it sure felt good, but he didn't have any urge to climax quite yet. Afterall, he had just cum twice.

"Ooh....Oh....Yes...," Heather moaned out loud.

Brandon could see she was enjoying it quite a bit too. He enjoyed the view himself as he lied there. Woman on top is not so bad. You get to see their boobs bouncing, her facial expressions and still see you cock get lost in her pussy. He also enjoyed her hands rubbing his chest and stomach. It's a shame hiss hands were strapped down. He would have loved to squeeze those beautiful tits.

A good 10 minutes had gone by, and Brandon could now feel the climax sensation building up. Heather's moans were getting louder and louder by the minute.

"Yes... oh yes... Brandon..... I love you cock....."

Brandon was getting very turned on by her reactions. He was getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Yes... almost.... Brandon... almost...."

Brandon could see and feel her getting closer to orgasm. The "launch sequence" was activated.

"Oh.... Ahhh.... Oh...," Heather screamed into orgasm.

Simultaneously "Uh.... Uhhhhh.... Uhhh.....," Brandon burst into an orgasm. He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock as she screamed. She pushed herself down to take Brandon into her as far as he could go... balls deep. As he was cumming he felt the tip of his penis hit what he could only assume was her cervix and pried into it. It was intense!!

Heather leaned forward and laid on top of Brandon's naked restrained body exhausted. Both of them were breathing heavy with a very satisfied look on their faces.

"Congratulations Brandon," Heather spoke. "You're no longer a virgin."

Brandon laid there savoring the moment. It was quite an interesting morning for him. In the midst of all that stress from not knowing what's going on, he was given his first hand job, first blowjob and first pussy. And all back-to-back. And all from beautiful women. How many young men does that happen to?