Brandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandy and Phil explore more.
854 words
4.5
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers

If you haven't read Brandy, then you should.

Brandy spent the night, not that sleeping was getting done. We explored a lot that first night, she told me she liked giving blow jobs, she liked the way my cock felt on the roof of her mouth, and knowing when to hold back so I could enjoy myself to the maximum. She liked when I exploded into her mouth and on her body.

Of course I couldn't do more than three orgasms, but we still had a lot of fun. I made a kind of wrist restraint from pantyhose I had, don't ask, so that way I could "tie" her hands behind her. I fashioned some leg restraints that hooked to the wrist ones so her legs were pulled up and back giving me complete access to her pussy and ass.

The nipple clamps had chain between them, when I put them on her nipples I put the chain in her mouth. I caught her pulling on the chain more than once, it was a complete turn on to see her nipples stretched like that.

I was asleep but I started getting what I call body rushes. Pleasurable ripples started going through my body. I woke up to find Brandy's lips around my cock. She was rubbing one side of my cock with an ice cube and licking the other side. Then she would pull the ice away and put my cock in her mouth. The opposing sensations were driving me crazy. She turned her body so I could grab a tit and nipple. I started gently rolling the nipple in my fingers, then I started getting rougher. As I got rougher she sucked harder.

She pulled back from sucking me and sat back on her heels, she looked at me in a thoughtful way, like she was trying to decide something. After a minute or two she kneeled on either side of me, straddling me. I thought she was going to impale herself on my cock, but that isn't what happened.

Apparently while I was asleep she had gotten up and grabbed lube from her duffle bag. She had shoved a bunch up her ass, and around the rim. While she was straddling me she put a bunch on her hand and reached back and grabbed my cock. She slathered it on my cock then guided it to her ass. She pushed a little and the head popped in, I know it was just my imagination but I swear I heard a pop when it when in.

She sat there a minute with the head of my cock in her ass, then she started pushing down gently. She would go down a bit, then up a bit, then down. Before long she was sitting on my hips with my cock buried balls deep in her ass.

I don't know if you have ever fucked someone in the ass, but it is different from a pussy. A ass has the muscle around the end, but not inside. That makes it feel sort of like a rubber band around your cock. A pussy has muscles all along the walls, so it wraps your whole cock.

She moved up and down a bit, I had the rubber band feeling along my cock. Then she leaned forward a bit, my cock almost slipped out. She squeezed her ass around my cock to hold it in, then leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I needed to feel you in me. I like the feeling of your cock in my ass."

So I started rolling my hips so my cock sunk into her ass. She started moaning, then almost screaming. I got a bit worried and slowed down, she opened her eyes and asked "why did you stop?"

I pulled out and pushed her off me.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked in a questioning voice.

"I'm the one in charge," I said as I got the wrist restraints. I pulled her arms back and behind her back, then pushed her head into the bed. "I'm not going to be gentle," I said as I pushed my cock into her upturned ass. I pumped hard and really enjoyed myself. I came so hard I thought it would squirt out of her belly button.

I pulled out and grabbed her head and pulled her to my cock. I made her clean it off with her mouth.

I grabbed her butt plug with the fox tail and pushed it in. I made her wear it most of the day. It was a turn on to me, seeing that thing coming out of her butt.

I also put the nipple clamps on, I would take them off at intervals so the blood could flow into them. When I did she would suck air through her teeth, she said it really hurt when I took them off.

She stayed the weekend, and what a weekend! We made plans for her to come over the next week. I am looking forward to that, I have a week to think up things to do.

orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers