Brandy

Story Info
Brandy wants to explore her desires to be dominated.
1.9k words
4.4
7.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
237 Followers

I belong to a scifi club. We have a good mix of young and old, men and women. There are a few families so there are kids around when we have our monthly meetings. I enjoy the companionship of people who like the same things I do.

In this club is a woman, Brandy. We are not what you would call friends, we see each other at the meetings. Sometimes the group holds mini-cons at a library or other community center, and I see her then. But not out of the club. We have had long talks at the meetings, and the mini-cons. Sometimes she would steer the conversation toward what people think about dominance. She hinted that she liked men taking charge. I just took it as idle talk between two single people. I let her know that I felt there was something to what she said and that there are people who think dominance is erotic. The conversations never went further than that.

Brandy is not a great beauty. Just a plain woman who is a bit overweight. Don't get me wrong, I like women with meat on them, makes them softer and more cuddly. As for beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder. If you have a beautiful woman other guys are always looking at her, that gets annoying.

One day Brandy called and asked if she could come over and talk. I didn't have anything going on so I told her to come on over. She knocked on the door and when I let her in she had a duffle bag. I was curious but figured it was none of my business what was in the bag.

She sat down and faced me, but she is a very shy person and kept her head down a bit and wouldn't make eye contact.

Just above a whisper she said "Phil, we have known each other for a few years now. We have talked about a lot of things. I want to talk about dominance and sex."

I was surprised to say the least, but I was willing to go with it.

"Brandy, first off you have to speak louder. I'm open to talk about anything you want. So what's up."

She looked up and in a clear voice she said, "I'm not the kind of woman who has had many sexual partners. Most guys I have been with won't talk with me about my likes and dislikes, so I was hoping you would talk with me about it."

I am a younger guy, so when she started talking about sex I started getting a stirring down there.

Brandy looked me in the eye and asked, "what type of woman do you like in bed?"

I was a bit surprised, but answered "I'm not like other guys. I am not interested in a woman who doesn't have a brain. She has to spark my intellect before she sparks my sexual desires. Don't get me wrong, when I get sparked I turn into an inferno and don't seem to get enough sex. I like a woman who is not afraid to explore what she wants."

Brandy turned her head and said, "We have talked about dominance a bit, but never talked about bondage. You said that spanking can be erotic. Did you mean that you like to be spanked, or that you like to spank."

I wasn't sure where this was all going, but what the hell, "I am a dominant type of person. The last one who spanked me was my father when I was 10. I think that spanking a person is a way of showing that I am in charge. Of course it has to be with the full consent of the person." I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw a flicker of a smile cross her lips.

I continued, " I think that when two people are in a relationship where they are consenting adults, I think that there is nothing that should be taboo. Of course they should talk about the limits and have safe words, but they should do whatever makes them happy."

Brandy sat there for a minute looking at me. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I thought maybe I had crossed a line.

With a little smile on her face she said, "Guys I have dated have never talked openly and intelligently about this. I'm glad you are open to talk."

Then she reached down and opened her bag. She pulled out a paddle, a butt plug with a fox tail attached and nipple clamps. To say the least I we surprised and I guess it really showed.

Brandies face turned a bright red and with a little quaver in her voice said, "Oh my god! I have screwed up big time. I wanted to show and tell you something about me." Hurriedly she started packing up her stuff. I grabbed her arm to stop her, "Brandy, stop, you didn't do anything, you just caught me by surprise. I thought we were talking theory, I didn't know we were talking about this for real.

"When we talked before you said you liked being the dominate one and taking charge. I like that in a man. There are things I like that freak most guys out, so I thought maybe we could talk and see where things went. But I saw by your face that you are freaked out, so I'll just go."

I knew my response had to be gentle, "I didn't get freaked out, I was just caught off guard. I have never known a woman who carries stuff like that around with them in a duffle bag. When you started pulling it out I was surprised that's all."

She didn't look me in the eye "So you don't want me to go?"

"Please stay and let's talk some more."

Brandy looked at me and said, "I like being dominated. I like the feeling of giving myself to him and knowing that he is in charge. I like the feeling of knowing that he can use me anyway he likes. I understand that with that comes pain sometimes, I like that. I like being spanked, and having nipple clamps put on. When I am with a guy sexually I am his to use."

By this time I was getting hard and wasn't sure it wasn't showing. Her nipples had gotten hard and were poking through her shirt. I knew that we were both getting turned on.

"What's with the fox tail?"

She batted her eyelashes and said, "I like the way it makes me look."

I decided to see where we were going with this, so I stood up and gently pulled her to her feet. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head to me and kissed her. She kissed back with a passion I hadn't experienced in a long time.

When we broke apart I took a half step back and said, "OK, are you here for sex, or just to talk about it? If you are here for sex, then get undressed and stand here in front of me."

Without hesitation she took off her shirt, pants and underwear, and stood naked in front of me.

I took my clothes off and stood there looking at her. Of course she could see I was hard as a rock.

"I want to know that you are consenting to this. Your safe word is Apple, you can stop whenever you want just by using your safe word. I am going to use your body as I like. I am going to use all of your holes, ass, mouth and pussy, do you understand?" I said in a firm tone.

"Yes and I consent, my safe word is Apple."

I pulled out the stuff from her bag and laid it on the table, then I kissed her again, I ran my right hand up to her nipple and rolled it around between my thumb and forefinger. My left hand slid up her thigh and between her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit to give me better access. When I dipped my finger in her pussy I found it was very wet. I kept kissing her and then started pinching her nipple. She didn't stop kissing me and started moaning. I used my forefinger and started rubbing her clit using the pussy juice I was pulling out of her wet pussy.

She started grinding her clit on my finger and moving her hips back and forth. I stopped kissing her and stepped back a bit. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her to her knees, my cock was right there and she knew what to do.

I have had blow jobs before, but nothing like this! She ran her tongue up and down my cock, then would put just the head in her mouth and suck a bit. She treated my cock like a popsicle, I felt I was coming to my climax, but I didn't want too right then, there were other things I wanted to do first.

I pulled her to her feet and told her to look into my eyes, and not to take them off me. I reached up and started rubbing her nipples a bit, then I took them in between my thumb and forefinger squeezed and twisted hard. She didn't stop looking at me, but her knees buckled a bit and tears formed.

"Turn around and bend over the couch."

She did as she was told, I rubbed the paddle across her butt a few times to let her know what was coming. Then I swatted her ass, not too hard but hard enough to get her attention.

"That all you got?" she said as she looked over her shoulder.

I reared back and smacked her ass hard! It immediately turned red where the paddle had hit her. I did it again and a second welt come up.

I was so turned on by this time. I got up behind her and started rubbing my cock along her pussy slit so I could get it lubed up. When I was sure I could get in without any trouble I slid into her.

She let out a sigh and put her head on her arms which were resting on the back of the couch. That made her pussy come up and get me greater access to it. I started pumping, slowly at first then harder.

She started whispering "Harder, harder."

No one has ever called me a gentleman, but when a woman asks for something, you should try to do it, so I did. I started pumping so hard I thought I was going to get a bruise.

I pulled her into a slightly upright position and grabbed a handful of tit and nipple. I started getting rough with both and twisted her nipple. She kept the moaning up and then started to shake, all of the sudden she broke out in goosebumps and almost collapsed as her knees gave way. That just took me over the edge and I started pumping her pussy full of cum.

She sagged a bit then caught herself and sat on the coffee table. I did the same.

"Holy shit! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had." She whispered.

"Same here." I just barely got out.

I got up and leaned back on the couch, she came over and started cleaning my cock with her mouth. It only took a minute before I was hard again.

"Looks like you had a good time and are ready for more. Can I stay the night and we can explore more?" Brandy said with a smile on her lips.

orvette1
orvette1
237 Followers