All Comments on 'Brandy in the Afternoon'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Your writing is so adventurous: sometimes funny, almost always highly erotic, captivating, and even frightening. Enjoyed this piece. Please continue to share from your wonderful imagination.

9inchesthickncut9inchesthickncutover 3 years ago
first time i've read you

nice!

i like that you contained it to a single page

wide open to a sequel, but if it stands alone, good with that too

looking forward to reading more of your work

cheers!

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A delight

Your tales really are a joy to read. I particularly liked the little twist in this one where following a serious academic discussion, Professor Elizabeth "...got out of bed naked..." I'm not sure why but Elizabeth reminded me of Flick in your Risen Star series; perhaps because both are strong women who know what they want and don't give a shit for the conventions. Keep up the good work, Monica.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Delicious. That dear Monica is a joy to read. Your sense of humor added to the pure eroticism in the story make for an excellent and pleasurable mix.

Wrigley28Wrigley28over 3 years ago
Brilliant!

Great.. fantastic.. amazing... more adventures from these 3 please :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Loved this. You are so on form here - sexy, wonderfully graphic were needed, and erotic as fuck xx 5 stars from me.

fitinmy40s123fitinmy40s123over 3 years ago
Wow so beautiful and so sexy

Hi its Jess

Hope your ok

I love this story

Your command of English is superb and i came when you use the c word

Thank you

Jess xxx

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

I tend to be partial to slow burn romances but quick hitter stories like this and Rising Star are so well written and draw the reader in right from the start. The sex is just plain hot and in this case I ask. who hasn't enjoyed an unexpected threesome? LOL (IRL or on a page)

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Fast, direct, well-written and hot, hot, hot!

ShampoofetShampoofetover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the humour and thesis angle - interesting points you make. Thank you for writing this.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Bloody Brilliant,,, Yes!

Hallo Monica!

That was lovely, though a few too many long words for my English, but still very enjoyable, thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year ago

Somerville College, Oxford, by any chance? Sorry, fiction, definitely pure fiction, any resemblance to any real persons is pure coincidence, right? :-)

Must be Shrewsbury, then...

I'd have guessed Newham from certain resemblances, but you had a Dean...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

artful..........thank you for the good writing, the good story line. delicately efficient.

a pleasure

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 1 year ago

Excellent story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very rich. wonderful writing. lovely oral...........

thank you

EkphrasisEkphrasis3 months ago

Lovely piece, Monica, your transition from theory to praxis is wonderful…xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...