Brandy's Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it will start off with an Oyster Platter and Dungeness Crab Salad..." She was interrupted by Chrysta carrying in a replica statue of a well-endowed Roman god of some sort for the table decoration.

"Then a choice of Carrot Ginger Soup or an Asparagus, Fennel and Orange Salad with Vanilla Curry Dressing."

"Hmmm, carrots used in the Middle East to aid seduction. Ginger, stimulates the circulatory system, aids male and female erections. Asparagus, well I don't know about its chemistry, but everyone knows what they think of when they see a woman nibbling on a stalk. Fennel? Fennel?"

"Particularly stimulating to feelings of love and lust to we women!"

"Okay, let's load up on fennel. Oranges, high in tryptophan and niacin, warms up the body. The scent and flavor of vanilla increases lust and stimulates fertility. Wiccans I've had the pleasure of knowing like to burn a vanilla candle in the bedroom." I paused as Chrysta trundled by with a replica Roman goddess to face the first statue. "Is anyone going to get to the main course in this meal?"

Chloe teasingly nudged me in the ribs.

"If you're going to make fun and analyze the menu, go ahead, but I have work to do." She grabbed her gear and headed back into the bustling kitchen. I headed off to find my reserved toga.

================================================================================

FRIDAY NIGHT: Dinner service

In the oil lamp-lit room, it did not take much decorating to carry off the toga party theme. I noticed that Rick and Joe were feeling a bit silly in togas, but as Chrysta and Taylor came and went with Rosemary's special dishes, they relaxed. Dean and Keira were seated side by side and seemed to be getting along. Chloe and I snuck teenager looks at one another in between her photo opportunities. Brandy was model-perfect as a Roman lady at the head of the table with Rick.

She began with a formal announcement. Keira was going to stay on the ranch for a while. The new girl who had been expected had gotten an important post under the head of a major world sports association. Brandy was both disappointed and proud that she had chosen someone so accomplished. Keira was welcome to take part in the line-up or just have some quiet days for herself to sort things out. (Applause.) Keira blushed.

"Penne Pasta Mediterranean with Grilled Shrimp" announced Rosemary as she served Joe. Her Roman costume had big arm cut-outs, ostensibly for working, which revealed much of her full breasts as she leaned past him.

"Shrimp," I whispered to Chloe, "Vitamin B-12, aids in the process of energy transference toward lean muscle tissue, aids physical performance and stamina."

"Now I know why they always call you Professor," laughed Chloe, "and you don't need to tell me what the Romans thought Penne Pasta looks like."

Young Chrysta bowed to Brandy as she served her House Roasted Prime Rib. "The Rosemary Jus," she murmured, "was known to the ancient Romans for preserving female beauty and fertility!"

"I'm not sure if Brandy should say 'thanks' or be offended," Chloe mused.

Taylor brought Chloe her Grilled Hawaiian Wahoo.

"The coriander spice was thought in the Arabian Nights to increase fertiity," I whispered.

"Maybe I'd better keep you at arm's length tonight," Chloe giggled, "especially since this also has more fennel and vanilla." Then, she added a non sequitir. "Did you notice that with each course, the girls - and Rosemary - took something off?"

I started to joke about clearing the dishes, but then realized it was true. Leaving a corsage behind after the first course seemed like a practical move. Their scarves had been next. Now, the main course, they were bare-shouldered, their togas only held on with gold-colored clips.

We were all getting a little silly, but quieted down while stocking up on energy with the main course. When Brandy tapped on her glass for our attention.

"Of course, Rosemary has prepared a chocolate fantasy for dessert. Ladies!" and she clapped her hands.

Chrysta and Taylor appeared, dressed in slave girl costumes that revealed much in flashes as the flouncy material swished back and forth. They carried chocolate cakes, while Rosemary followed with carafes of warm chocolate and vanilla sauces. Both girls made sure to brush against us as they served, followed by Rosemary pouring the sauce over the plated cakes. At last, she reached Joe Martinez.

"Before Chrysta and Taylor entertain us with the harem dance that they've been developing, let's give Rosemary a big hand for this dinner!" invited Brandy. "Joe, why don't you give her a big kiss."

We never got to see the harem dance, not that it related to ancient Rome anyway. Instead, all of Joe's and Rosemary's pent-up enthusiasm for one another combined with Dean's hypnotic instructions and the ceremonial kiss turned into a passionate embrace. The older couple knelt to the floor and began making out like teenagers.

I'm not sure who of us shed their toga first, but suddenly it was a Roman orgy. Rick scooped up Brandy and stretched her out on a side table, with Chrysta and Taylor 'assisting' them. In a scene worth thousands of dollars to the cable entertainment shows, if they could have pixilated it, the muscular war veteran pushed a serving plate aside and swung up on the side table to join his fashion model and the two women in an erotic foursome. Dean suddenly found prudish Keira reaching under his toga to tease his well-tested organ to life; they quickly exited, leaving Chloe and I extra servings of chocolate fantasy.

Later, Chloe and I learned that in the spare pleasure pod, Dean turned slightly, as his rising penis was blocking the view of Keira's anxious face. Her apprehension showed, perhaps not just because she was the newest girl in Brandy's Ranch, but also because of things she had said to him not too long ago.

"Ironic, isn't it?" he had mused as he readied a condom on the nightstand. "She's wondering if I'm angry and I'm wondering if I'm up for her after this week." It had been quite a week. He slid into bed and Keira opened her mouth to speak. Dean touched his finger to his lips in a shushing motion, smiled, and stretched out. His strong right arm drew her down, and instead of issuing apologies or explanations, her lips took in his filling manhood.

Back in the dining room, our professional instincts - or voyeurism - had kept Chloe and me glued to what was unfolding. I thought.

"Richard." I turned when I heard a familiar voice behind me. Chloe was draped langourously, sehnsüchtig, in a beanbag chair, her robe tossed to the side. Her black curls already damp, reflected the lamplight and her eyes burned with intensity enough to light the room. I tossed my robe aside - it was getting uncomfortable anyway.

Grabbing the two carafes, I knelt before her and wordlessly poured chocolate sauce over one of her generous breasts and vanilla sauce over the other. I started to set them aside, but Chloe motioned for me to pour once more, over my rising staff.

"Chocolate," she said, and I coated my manhood in the dark, sticky stuff.

I have to admit that the maintenance man the next morning must have wondered why the beanbag chairs were so messed up. But it would have been worse, I would say in our defense, had we not licked so much of it off. What did not come off my lover's deliciously attractive peaks left them perfumed for the evening, something I could not help but notice every time my lips returned to them - which was often.

Joe was mounting Rosemary now and she urged him on with increasing volume, eager for the powerful strokes she had heard the girls whispering about. Brandy's mind was floating around the room in ecstasy as Rick applied his recently learned techniques. Taylor had Chrysta pressed against a wall, breasts to breasts, slowly building the younger woman's orgasms to more powerful levels.

"Let's leave them," I urged and pointed the way outside. "And bring your desire with you." Chloe teasingly ran her fingers through the wet curls that so tempted me. But she followed me. There was no one outside to see us.

There was almost a full moon. It spilled its pure light across the ripples of the lake and outlined Chloe's curves.

"My newspaper horoscope said that I should get away from it all tonight. I'm glad they haven't deleted that from the paper!" she laughed.

"Grab a couple of these life belts then and let's swim out to the float."

Neither of us is great at swimming, and it was slow going with dragging the life belts, but it was not too far to the float. We pulled ourselves up on it and the life belts became pillows. Chloe stretched out to purr with my caresses, but not for long. She caressed my manhood, eager to feel its masculine exploration of her femininity.

We lay crosswise on the float as I caressed her clit with copious orgy-generated pre-cum, Chloe looking up as the stars began to swirl over her head. It was easy to slide into her hot, wet pussy and I could enjoy watching her increasingly intense expression as my pre-cum massaged into her, met her own enzymes, and began the wonderful journey through her pleasured body. My wiry curls twirled teasingly with her fluffed black beauty.

The float rocked gently as a burst of soda bubbles from the warm springs beneath us bubbled up. Hot pulses gripped at my penis and before she could get the words out I knew that it was time.

"You need my semen, yes?" I panted.

"Yes, YES!" And Roman gods looked down enviously as two mortals locked in perfect ecstasy. Perhaps the float rocked wildly, but for certain some stars fell out of place.

Afterwards, we lay on our backs to count the stars and see how many had been bumped loose. We talked in quiet tones, but interrupted ourselves with near giggles as we heard joyous words in Spanish erupting from somewhere back on shore.

"Joe and Rosemary seem to be getting along well!" Chloe laughed in a kind-hearted way, happy for them both. "What do you think Dean and Keira are up to?"

"By now, who knows?" We both laughed. "But I have learned some things from their experiences."

"Like what?" Chloe queried.

"A couple of sayings that seem to be clichés turned out to be true." I snuggled closer to Chloe, resting my arm across her tummy. "First of all, it seems hard to avoid as a fact that 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. Keira proved that. And second, 'a soft answer turneth away wrath'."

"True, Dean could have been snarky with Keira on the plane. But I think you're missing something that a woman notices right away."

"What have I missed?" I was sure that I had covered the bases.

"Dean was the one who took charge in an emergency. Keira wasn't just turning away from Don Juan because he turned out to be a jerk - or whatever the Spanish word for jerk is - she was turning toward Dean."

I had to admit that I had overlooked that point.

"You deserve an award for that," I murmured as I slid my hand down to cradle her warm vagina. She purred. I whispered key words into her subconscious and felt the welcome rush of heat as warm cuddling turned to hot power. She moved her legs seductively, and I slid crosswise between them. At the time, I was not thinking about the sun coming up, I just wanted to be in a position to deliver sweet pleasures with my words, my eyes, my hands and, of course, to penetrate, enjoying the orgasmic rewards that Chloe was about to receive. But, this was the perfect position, as some early risers had noticed we were out there, but could not see as much as they wanted to.

We saw what we wanted to. Our eyes locked as I hardened in her desperate craving and found the perfect rhythym to release the animal she keeps caged inside. It escaped from all the cares of work and the office games and political correctness. Now correctness was to fill her own need.

"Give it to me!" she demanded, and from somewhere I found the energy for the fucking that she needed so badly. No, dear reader, I do not know how many times Chloe erupted as our hands roamed eagerly over each other. A gentleman does not keep count. Nor does he report on the magnitude of the surges that swept through her. I can say that it was full daylight as we wearily climbed out of the water.

================================================================================

SATURDAY MORNING: Afterwards

We were greeted with splashes from the morning swimmers entering the lake. In the nude. Brandy walked up, tossing her robe to Rick, her million dollar body emerging before us.

"You've started something, you two." She smiled. "We've talked about it and from now on, the morning swim will be nude or nothing."

For a moment I wondered who she had talked with and then I noticed Dean standing there. Actually, I first noticed Keira, who could barely walk after their special night, leaning on Dean's arm. Dean was twiddling with his rapid hypnosis medal from the School for Social (Sexual) Expression. And Dean had a big grin.

"I think we can guess who Brandy talked with," Chloe whispered to me.

@@@@@