Brandy's Secret

Story Info
Brand must find a way to deal with her husbands absence.
6.7k words
3.31
9.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adjusted my halter top to prepare for my first day of junior high school. One last glance in the mirror to appraise the shorts, and I was ready. Then, with my backpack thrown over my shoulder, I darted through the kitchen.

Mother glanced up from her coffee cup, and the color drained from her face. She slowly shook her head and pointed a trembling finger toward my room.

I swipe a wayward strand of blond hair from my eyes. "What!" I wrinkled my nose and asked in an indignant tone.

Her eyes rose from my tank top and skin-tight shorts to lock with mine. "No daughter of mine is going to school looking like a streetwalker."

I stomped my foot and rolled my eyes. "You're so square."

"And ditch the makeup," she said, rising from the breakfast table.

***

June 15th, 1973

A smile spread at the memory of growing up in my conservative blue-collar home in Modesto, California. Mother was forever complaining about my wardrobe, I could only imagine her reaction to my dreams. But that was my fantasy world. In the real world, I feigned no interest in boys to keep my urges at bay. Indeed, I suffered from some mental illness to crave something so immoral.

Throughout high school, I shied away from boys and did my best to avoid contact with them. But my body didn't cooperate in this effort. I towered above all but the tallest boys and with my breast at eye level most would only silently stare, so accepting Billy Davis's offer to take me to a movie to celebrate my eighteenth birthday in my senior year was out of the ordinary. But when the football team's captain cast those piercing gray eyes on me ...

By the time the movie ended, he had my juices flowing. Hand in hand, we left the theater without a word spoken between us. My brain swirled to the beat of my pounding heart as Billy drove. The light of town faded behind us until he parked his mother's Oldsmobile by the river in a secluded spot far away from prying eyes.

Caught up in the magical spell of being alone with a boy for the first time under a blanket of stars, he moved closer and touched my body. I pushed him away, but he persisted, wrapped me in his arms, and our lips met. The instant I came to grips with a boy's tongue in my mouth, he pulled away and dropped his pants, exposing his twitching erection. A bit underwhelmed by the size, I nevertheless took hold of the first erect penis ever seen outside my dreams. And the instant my fingers tightened around his shaft, cum spewed on my dress and in my hair. God, it even dripped from the headliner.

It took a few seconds for me to process what just happened. But my biggest shock came when Billy pulled his pants up and drove me home without so much as a thank you.

As his taillights faded into the distance, a sense of relief flooded over me. Billy wasn't worth what I was seconds from doing for him.

After my only date in high school, my full attention focused on academia. So after my senior year, when summer finally gave way to fall, I arrived on campus at UC Davis, an eighteen-year-old virgin with no plans of changing that anytime soon.

One Friday night, my best friend Gloria Nelson persuaded me to attend a sorority mixer, despite Greek life holding no interest for me. Little did I know that this would morph into the strangest yet magical night of my life.

The moment Dex and I locked eyes, we had an immediate connection. Electricity shot through us both as we spent hours dancing up close. Finally, he whisked me back to my dorm room, where he ushered me into womanhood with care and passion unlike anything else experienced before or since. As dawn approached, we lay intertwined, not wanting this perfect evening's end until exhaustion finally took hold - leaving an imprint on our hearts forevermore.

Dex released years of pent-up forbidden passion on a single mystical night and set me on the path of fulfillment. He unleashed my inner slut to explore every fantasy without judgment.

From that star-crossed night, our relationship flourished. By Christmas break, we had moved into a one-bedroom apartment near campus, and a strange transformation occurred. The shy girl who left high school yet to feel a boy's hand explore under her skirt morphed into a nymphomaniac. Our daily lovemaking sessions grew into legendary status. Every room in our small home evolved into a location of opportunity when the urge struck. Then, when the novelty wore off, the great outdoors offered an appealing option.

My dreams continued with one omission, Dex, instead of a stranger, did things physically impossible outside my dreams. But, with my urging him on, we introduced those positions in our love-making sessions because college is all about experimentation.

Our love and sex life rose to heavenly bliss. Then, in my sophomore year, everything came crashing down. Dex joined the Air Force after he graduated, and I learned the meaning of lonely sexual frustration during the following thirteen months apart. Nightly letters kept our relationship alive but didn't offer much warmth in bed.

But through our time apart, hope sprang eternal, and we married before he started advanced flight training at Luke AFB in Arizona. We settled into Base housing, and our sex life flourished again. We were together for a year, and life again morphed into a fairytale existence. But all too soon, our dream life became a nightmare when they shipped Dex to Vietnam.

Dex was the only aspect of military life keeping me sane. But, with him fighting in the war, I became an emotional wreck. So finally, heartbroken and feeling stranded without him, I reluctantly packed our belongings and returned to my hometown of Modesto, California, to await his return.

That's when Dad's best friend George Nelson stepped in, offering me a job at his law firm and renting me a cozy condo on Country Club Drive for just two hundred dollars a month.

Those twenty pounds I shed over nine months proved the only pleasant visage of living alone and wondering if Dex was still alive. His daily letters dwindled to three over the last four months. But that doesn't dissuade my daily dash home from work to check the mail.

The stifling solitude turned my lonely condo into a suffocating prison with no social life—it was too much. Finally, after nine months, one lonely Friday night, I couldn't take any more of this heartbreaking loneliness, so I decided on a night out. Not a fling, or a wild night on the town, nothing more than a quiet dinner alone at San Francisco's Omni Hotel. I needed a distraction from all these painful memories of Dex lingering in my head. I wanted something new to occupy my mind. Not anything scandalous, just a brief reprieve to tide me over until Dex returned from Vietnam.

Little did I know that fate had different plans.

My body quivered in excitement as I pulled away from my apartment for the first time in much too long. From the quiet residential streets to the freeway, I continued with a sense of adventure percolating. The whine of tires rolling over the pavement, the steady hum of the engine, and the wind noise combined to free my mind and pacify my troubled soul. But unfortunately, a two-hour drive fell far short of rectifying my problems.

Finally, I reached San Francisco and the Omni Hotel.

The dark wood and red leather furniture accented the classic bar of the affluent hotel. The aroma permeating from the steakhouse added a scrumptious allure. At a table, a mature, well-dressed couple chatted quietly. The gentleman took a furtive glance as I passed. He smiled, and his eyes quickly returned to his wife.

I settled onto a barstool and absorbed the ambiance. The bartender left the only other patron. His head tilted, and he said, "Don't tell me. Let me guess." He pooched his lips. "A vesper martini, shaken, not stirred." He grinned with a wink. "Am I right."

With no idea what a vesper martini was, I nodded.

He makes a production of preparing my drink and setting it before me. A single sip, and while not a drinker, I realized I had a cocktail of choice. I kissed my pinched fingers and said, "Perfecto."

The bartender left me with my troubles and he returned to the other customer. I focused on the imprint of my lipstick on the rim and allowed my mind to return to the downside of my life.

I took a deep breath and concluded to have dinner before returning home to my lonely prison. Then I saw him standing at the entrance. I studied his reflection in the mirror. His eyes swept the sparsely populated lounge as he approached, and a smile spread. A whiff of Brut aftershave tickled my nose as he stopped behind me.

"Excuse me," he patted the stool beside me. "Is this seat taken?"

I craned my neck, and our eyes locked. My gaze covered his chiseled face with agonizing slowness before sweeping over his chest, flat abdominal muscles, and the impressive bulge in his Levi's. My tongue slowly traced over my lips as I twisted on my stool to face him and crossed my long, shapely legs. "Is it the seat or me that captured your interest?"

His sheepish smile spread. "I came in for a beer, but you know what they say about indulging alone."

"Do you make a habit of skirting questions?"

He stammered, and I motioned to the stool.

He saddled up to the bar and held out a hand. "Frank Williams."

I took his hand. "Brandy."

His head tilted as his eyes lingered on my breast before slowly descending my body. "Nothing compares to the allure of a warm brandy on a lonely night."

I suppressed a smile. "Or Mrs. Stansfield, if you prefer."

Frank didn't miss a beat, and said, "Do you know what Mr. Stansfield is drinking, or should we wait to order another round?"

"Unfortunately, Dex won't be joining us this evening."

He extended two fingers to the bartender. I giggled. "You're wasting your money."

A tremor raced through me as his eyes scanned from my head to the toe of my red stilettos. "I'll be the judge of that," his grin spread.

Half an hour of small talk passed before my stomach growled and my face reddened.

"Where are my manners," Frank rose to his feet, extending his hand.

A tilt of my head and I froze.

"We need to hurry because I have dinner reservations."

"Oh, I'm sorry ..."

"Don't overthink this. It's just a meal."

***

Frank's hilarious humor had me in stitches for the next hour. Then, finally, as the last drop of wine splashed into my glass, my eyebrows bunched. "Did we kill the whole bottle?"

He laughed too hard to answer as he stood and extended his hand.

"I really should go," I said, closing my left eye to stop the room from spinning.

"Young lady, dancing is the only thing you're condition allows."

I giggled as he guided me with a hand on my back from the restaurant. Soon, I found my head on his shoulder, and his cologne filled my nostrils as we swayed to the quartet's music in the bar.

Three songs, and we returned to a table where a fresh martini awaited me. I took only a sip, intent on not allowing this evening to swirl out of hand. Frank's humor had my side aching until a lively tune had him pulling me back to the dance floor.

The scene continues repeatedly until, once more, on the dance floor, a realization causes my eyes to pop in shock. I stiffened as an erection ground into me for the first time in a year. But instead of recoiling in revulsion, I couldn't resist swaying against his manhood to appraise length and girth.

He dips low enough for the head to rest on my clit. Then he stood, and the steely shaft slid upward until his balls rested at my entrance and the head towered above my naval.

He held my crotch firmly in place as my upper body pulled back, and our eyes locked. He greeted my shocked expression with a smile. His hips swayed as I gasped and returned my head to his shoulder.

Before I could protest, the band announced the last dance. My mind swirled, this night must end, but with my breath coming in gasps, I prayed for it to continue for a bit longer. I studied every inch of his forbidden erection so intently that I needed a moment to realize the music stopped.

I grabbed my purse, and Frank snatched my hand. Until we reached the elevator, I struggled to convince myself he was taking me to another club. The brass doors closed, and he pulled me into his arms, kissing me deeply. Yet as our tongues danced in one another's mouths, I refused to contemplate what was happening.

He cupped my breast, and I swished his hand away. A hand gripped each ass cheek, and I ground against him before pulling free. The cling of my soaked panties sent a tremble racing through my core.

I searched for the words to stop this before it went too far as the door to his room closed behind him. His eyes devoured me as I gasped. His lips formed a snarl, and he gave a mighty jerk, and buttons from his shirt scattered around the room. In moments, he stood naked before me.

In a last bastion of modesty, my hand covered my breast. I glanced at the pile of my clothes on the floor and tried to recall how they got there.

Frank approached, his impressive manhood swaying. He stared into my eyes and placed my hand on his cock.

Try as I might, my hand cannot encircle the massive girth. So, I stroked the steely shaft twice more and dropped to my knees. I lap at his pre-cum, then cram as much of his dick as possible into my throat.

His splayed fingers slid into the strands of my hair. Each fist grabbed a clump, and he pulled my mouth onto his bulbous head. I stroke, suck, and lick his shaft until he jerks me to my feet. Then he grabbed a handful of hair, yanked my head back, and drove his tongue into my mouth.

I sucked his tongue, and when he pulled free, I glared defiantly into his eyes. "Are you going to fuck me or play games?"

Instantly, I was face down over the edge of the bed, and he was slamming into me from behind. My body convulsed with each thrust as he drove into me with an unbridled force. My pussy clamped around his cock, refusing to let go as I screamed my orgasm.

He tossed me onto my back and crawled between my legs, bringing his mouth to my opening. He used his tongue, lips, and fingers to propel me into another orgasm before the first subsided. Then his dick drove into me again, and the ongoing process continued until my mind escaped from the endless pleasure into a black void.

***

Distant moans accompanied by the shaking of the bed drew me from my slumber. Then, finally, I opened my eyes and stared at a face contorted in pleasure. Frank knelt behind the attractive woman, fucking her in long steady strokes.

I felt her breath on my lips before she kissed me. "You're awake?"

I nodded, pulling the sheet over my breast. "Who are you?"

"I'm Liz, Frank's wife."

Fear and humiliation swirled through me as I blushed. "I'm sorry."

She giggled at my expression. "Don't be. Would you care to join us?"

Before I could react, she cupped my breast.

I froze, unable to move. "I'm not into that ..."

Her hand descended over my abdomen, and her finger slowly entered me, taking my breath.

"Just relax and leave everything to me."

She found a spot I didn't know existed, and as I twitched uncontrollably, my legs spread. Instantly her tongue laps my slit, and the softest lips ever experienced suck my clit. In moments, I rode Frank's cock as Liz worked her magic on my clit.

Half an hour later, the three of us sat around the table naked, chatting over coffee. I glanced from one to the other. "I don't know what happened, but I'm not this kind of woman."

When her laughter subsided, Liz asked, "How long have you gone without?"

"A year."

She patted my hand. "I think we have an answer to your problem."

Apprehension rose as I cautiously said, "I didn't know I had a problem that needed an answer."

"Do you feel better this morning than you did yesterday?"

I cautiously nodded. "I also feel the worst shame in my life."

"In a perfect world, you should have discussed this beforehand with your husband."

"You think," I rolled my eyes.

With mischievous eyes, Frank stares over his coffee cup. "I think Liz is trying to say we know of a way to find a release for your sexual desires without cheating."

"I don't know what you're getting at, but sex with someone other than your spouse is cheating."

Frank slowly shook his head. "Cheating requires an emotional involvement."

"I don't know about you, but over the last eight hours, I've experienced every emotion known to man."

Frank smiled. "Do you plan on having a relationship with me?"

I shook my head emphatically. "Of course not. I don't even know you."

"Yet the three of us experienced several orgasms over the last few hours."

I nodded.

"And unless I miss my guess, you feel better after fulfilling your sexual needs." His eyes bore into mine. "Liz and I make love together. We also fulfill our urges by fucking other people."

"Are you saying you're swingers?"

He smiled. "Titles are so tenuous."

"And we're attending a party tonight. Would you care to join us," Liz asked.

***

Liz and I followed Frank into the driveway of a mansion in the hills above Cupertino. I turned the car off and asked, "One more time, what can I expect?"

She giggled and expounded on the endless possibilities awaiting inside. "Go at your own pace. Voyeurism is acceptable behavior if you prefer."

Frank stood between us, towering like a sentinel as one of the two massive doors opened. A stunning brunette appeared in the doorway, her gaze flickering with mischief. I couldn't believe my eyes as the most exotic creature imaginable joined us.

"Oh my God, Liz," she breathed softly. "You found a unicorn."

"Elexis, may I introduce Brandy," Liz said, displaying her dazzling smile.

Elexis stepped forward into the light, her silk Asian robe flowing open to expose her petite chest. Her dark hair cascaded around her shoulders in glossy waves, and her cheeks flushed pink from excitement. As she moved closer, the sweet scent of jasmine engulfed me.

Elexis reached out for me, enfolding me into an embrace that felt like home. She pressed close against me, and we stayed there for a moment, suspended in time as if nothing else mattered except this moment together. My heart swelled with emotions so strong it was almost too much to bear - lust and affection combined with awe at the incredible creature in my arms.

Finally, we broke apart, and Elexis took my hand, leading me into a room bigger than my apartment, where a beautiful white unicorn statue rested serenely on the center of the mantel. Its mane was like spun gold in the sunlight, and its deep brown eyes shimmered with secrets untold.

She guided me from one stunning couple to the next with a hand on my back. Their attires ranged from mod to chic and everything in between. The one consistency was everybody looked like models or movie stars, and their essence screamed money. Out of my element, I felt like a rodeo queen at a high society gala. We exchange pleasantries, but my brain cannot remember names.

My sweaty palms gave me away, but Elexis hugged me and said, "Don't worry. Your beauty puts them all to shame."

She ushered me to the bar, where two tall, handsome men chatted. Elexis tapped one on the back and said, "Antonio, say hello to Brandy."

He turns to face me, and I crane my neck to make eye contact. Then, with a smile capable of melting the polar cap, he said, "Well, hello there."

He brushed my hand aside and hugged me. With my face buried in his chest, an unfamiliar fragrance tickled my nose. We chatted briefly until a guttural moan from the sofa interrupted us. I turn to find Liz riding a man reverse cowgirl.

His arm snaked around my shoulders, and I wondered if he was proportional to his size—a big mistake. Before the answer came, his arm tightened around me, and the heat between my legs caused my thighs to twitch together. Finally, Antonio asked, "Looks like the parties started. What's your pleasure?"

12