Brandy's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elexis kissed my cheek. "While I attend to our other guests, my husband will keep you entertained."

He reacted to my silence with a smile. "Let's take a walk."

A shrill giggle drew my attention to the far side of the room. A woman removed her clothes as two men caressed her freshly exposed skin.

"Where?"

"A tour," he says, returning his arm to my shoulders.

To my surprise, the party wasn't centered in the bar. Instead, as a porn movie played in the theater, a couple made love in front of the screen while two other couples watched. Upstairs, Antonio pointed out the bedrooms for private encounters.

Music played softly through hidden speakers, drowning the laughter, yelps, and moans that filtered from every corner of the house. Finally, we descended into the lower level of the house, which certainly isn't what I'd call a basement. Instead, it's every bit as plush as every other room.

Antonio led me into a large room where two men attached a naked woman to a wood rack along the back wall. One traced a crop over her derriere and her back arches. The whip whistles through the air and lands with a crack. Again, the snap of the whip fills the room.

A flash of heat rushes through me, and Antonio asks, "Do you find an attraction to this?"

I shook my head as my panties grew clammy. I diverted my eyes and scanned the room. "What's that," I asked, motioning to the contraption hanging from the ceiling.

"One of my favorite toys," he chuckled, leading me to the device.

Chains and springs attached to a canvas seat caused my head to tilt as I pondered the implications.

Antonio's lips formed a mischievous grin. "May I suggest a demonstration," his eyes sparkle.

"Which I presume requires me to disrobe," I said, without removing my eyes from the device.

"A thorough understanding requires nothing less," he pooched his lips.

I soon rested against the backrest with my legs splayed wide. Antonio nuzzled my knee, and I swayed effortlessly. "Comfy?" he asked, as his hungry eyes devoured my naked body.

"Unless I seriously miss my guess, comfort wasn't a high priority in the design."

"On the contrary, they specifically designed the M-2000 to whisk you to heavenly bliss on a pillow of air." One by one, Antonio freed the buttons on his shirt. He folded it and placed it on a nearby chair. A wink, and he said, "But one only experiences heaven through the hands of a skilled master." His smile broadened as his pants joined his shirt.

His hands rested on my thighs. He propelled me fore and aft, left and right. Then, with an arch of his eyebrows, he dropped to his knees.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the lips nibbling up the insides of my thighs. My legs spread involuntarily as his lips traced a path to the flowing center of my craving, and I had no choice other than surrender.

He sat with perfect posture and tirelessly floated me around his talented tongue and lips until my abdomen tightened and a tremor surged through me. Never have I experienced such focused pleasure.

I needed a moment to realize his tongue no longer lapped at my pussy. My eyes opened and locked with his as the bulbous head of his cock first touched. A gentle tug and his head parted the lips of my swollen labia. He grips the seat as his lips form a snarl. A powerful jerk, and he's impaled inside.

His only point of contact and my focus are the same. So, I'm left to enjoy the ride. And Lord help me, did I enjoy the ride? Dex remains my soul mate, but my pussy had a mind of its own.

The ride lasted a while longer, but far too soon—Antonio's cock pulsed deep inside me, and I floated back to earth. While pleasurable, he only dulled my cravings and transformed my desire into a longing ache.

His smile slowly spread. "I see you suffer from the injustice of nature." He patted my thigh as his dick plopped free. "A woman seldom reaches euphoria from what one man can offer."

My expression drew his chuckle. "A single word separates you from ecstasy."

"What?"

His laugh reverberated through the room. "Next!"

"Next!" I asked with a questioning tilt of my head.

Antonio kissed me and whispered, "Join me in the bar when you're finished."

He stepped aside, and a stranger took his place. And I smiled as he slid inside—the same smile I used with the guy after him and the one after him.

Strangely, my self-centered approach to anonymous sex left me satisfied.

***

Not even the shame coursing through me could erase the smile from my face Monday morning. Even George Nelson commented on my glow when I arrived at work. But it was just a wild weekend, a secret to remember years from now with a smile.

I tackled the monotonous routine of my life with a newfound vitality. But familiar fears returned Thursday after reading Dex's letter. A vast cavern separated his description of the war from that on the evening news. And that night, a nightmare replaced the wet dreams of the last few nights.

For two weeks, concern for Dex escalated. Work offered a brief distraction, but my nights were another story. At home, nothing stood in the way of debilitating fear. Then at my wit's end, Liz called. We chatted briefly before she mentioned Antonio and Elexis joining them the following weekend, and she asked if I'd like to join them.

I felt horrible for accepting her invitation, but the loneliness at home left joining them my only option.

Over the summer, I regularly joined Liz and Frank for weekend diversions. I also formed friendships with several other couples I met at parties. They all expressed interest in expanding our relationship on my husband's return. But the thrill of our encounters came with the knowledge that this would soon end. The friendship formed from despair will end when Dex rejoined me in the fall.

***

Summer had yet to release its sultry grip when my father's birthday rolled around on the 25th of August. We celebrated his special day with a barbecue. Afterward, I returned home for another Saturday night alone. Two steps inside my condo, my heart leaps into my throat as the doorbell chimes. Nobody ever comes by my place, much less at ten o'clock. I pushed calling 911 from my mind and asked, "Who is it?"

"Pizza!" Came the muffled reply.

I glanced out the peephole. A man in khakis and a blue hat was on the stoop holding a pizza. "You have the wrong address."

His head bowed, concealing his face as he held the box up to the peephole, pointing to the address on the receipt.

I latched the chain and opened the door a crack. "I'm not paying for a pizza I didn't order ..."

Dex raised his head with a wink. "How about we just go to bed?"

I screamed, and my hands shook so badly I couldn't remove the chain from the door. Then, like running in quicksand, everything happened in slow motion. Suddenly, the door swung open, and I leaped into his arms.

In reaction to my endless ear-shattering screams, porch lights from adjoining condos illuminated the scene, and neighbors stared from doors and windows, but tears blurred the cop car sliding to a stop in front of our condo. I remember nothing else until Dex closed the door, drowning the crowd's cheers.

Dex held me with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck until I drew back to look into his eyes. "You ruined my welcome home party."

He only laughed and squeezed me tight. "You couldn't possibly outdo this reception."

***

Two weeks of bliss flash by in the blink of an eye. Then one Thursday evening, the topic we avoided crept into our conversation. We cuddled on the sofa, and I asked, "Where do we go from here?"

Dex silently held me for several long moments. "They offered me a promotion."

Overtaken by a sinking sensation, my head spun. "We agreed to discuss this."

He bowed to avoid eye contact and explained his decision to extend his tour of duty in Vietnam for another year. I pulled free of his grasp and stared. Then, with a thousand terrifying images flowing through my mind, I leave Dex on the sofa and close the bedroom door behind me.

Several minutes later, Dex sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "Can we discuss this?"

"Not tonight."

***

My eyes flickered open, and Dex was no longer beside me. I understood what brought us to this point, but I didn't know what our future held in store.

The first rays of twilight in the morning sky outlined Dex at the kitchen table. I filled my cup and joined him. "I love you," I said before taking a sip to wash down the lump in my throat. "But I can't spend another year alone wondering if you're alive or dead."

He cleared his throat, but I stopped him with a raised hand. "And long walks and cold showers no longer quench my desires."

He held me in a fixed stare. "Quenching those desires is what I want to discuss."

Does he know? I drove the thought away, asking, "You mean ...."

His face blushed beet red. "Several of the guys and their wives formed a social club to offer an avenue of escape for the wives of pilots in combat."

"If you're talking about an occasional Sunday barbeque ..."

"I invited Buz and his wife Sharen over Sunday to explain everything."

"Who?"

"A fellow pilot I formed a friendship with while stationed in Vietnam."

***

Dex led the attractive couple into the living room with a nervous smile on Sunday afternoon. I studied his rugged features as Dex said, "This is Buz and Sharen."

I stood, extending my hand to Sharen. We exchanged pleasantries, and the four of us lapsed into an awkward silence. Finally, Dex invited Buz to the patio for a beer, leaving Sharen and me alone to chat.

She rolled her eyes. "Men are such cowards." I giggled, and she asked, "What has Dex told you about our visit."

"Not much."

She nodded and glanced away, "Have you found somebody to take the edge off yet?"

"Excuse me?"

"Regardless of our best intention, if left alone long enough, temptation will eventually overcome resolve."

My head tilted, and Sharen explained the guys want to allow their wives to satisfy their sexual urges while eliminating the temptation of an affair.

"Are you suggesting having sex with members of this club Dex mentioned?"

She nodded, and I raised a finger. "Hold that thought."

As Dex's face flushed white, I marched to the patio and said, "We need to talk. Now."

"I'll give you guys some privacy," Buz said as he made a mad dash inside the house.

I glared. "So, your solution is me having sex with strangers?"

He rambled about just thinking about me, and I cut him off. "Don't give me that. You're looking for an excuse for having sex with other women."

"I assure you ..."

"Assure my ass. Do you think I could ever fuck another man?"

"Yes ... I mean no ... Brandy, you're twisting my words."

I glared with my hands on my hips. "Are these people here to have sex with us?"

For the next ten minutes, Dex explained, wanting to form an avenue to satisfy my sexual urges without risking me having an affair. However, I remained standoffish, not wanting to reveal my enthusiasm.

"Do you expect me to believe Sharen will allow Buz to fuck me?"

He nodded. "In return, we'll offer her a hand coping with Buz's return to Vietnam."

"So, you guys came up with this with your wives in mind?" He nodded, and I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You'd blow a gasket seeing another man fuck me."

He bowed his head as his face glowed red. "The vision of you having sex got me through the past year."

"Are you serious?"

"Do this for me, Honey. Otherwise, I'll lose my mind."

"God, this goes against everything I believe in ..." My arms wrapped around his neck. "If this comes back to haunt me, Mr. ..."

***

The next hour passed with the four of us getting acquainted. We grilled burgers and shared a meal. But the purpose of this visit never made it into a topic of conversation. Only when the purple rays of twilight slipped into a starlit night did Sharen shiver and suggest we return inside did things change.

Finally, I asked, "How does this club work?"

Buzz smiled. "Well, once every month ..."

I cut him off. "I'm referring to the games, not how often they're played."

Sharen's laughter filled the room. "New couples are always a little awkward," she shrugged. "But it comes down to an openness to engage in whatever fires your rocket."

Buz rested his hand on my thigh. "Would you like to play?"

I shrug with a broad smile. "Sure."

He cupped my breast and said, "Why don't we get you out of this."

Sharen glanced around us and asked Dex, "How about you? Are you on board with this?"

Dex nodded without taking his eyes off me as my dress slid down my body and clumped at my feet. He didn't look away until I removed my bra, and Buz kissed his way from my lips to my nipples.

In moments, Buz and I were both naked, and Dex had yet to move. Buzz knelt between my legs and brought his mouth to my pussy. I faced Dex, and his tongue darted over his lips.

Then, finally, Sharen eased onto his lap and unbuttoned his shirt. Next, he cupped her breast and finally slid his hand under her skirt. But he never diverted his eyes from me.

I pried Buz from my pussy with two hands full of his hair. "How do you want me?"

"Doggy," he gasped.

He positioned himself behind me as I knelt on the floor. Then, with agonizing slowness, traced his dick over my pussy. I closed my eyes when the head nudged my flowing cunt. He thrust his hips and drove deep inside, and as I exhaled a gasp, a familiar cock slides into my mouth. My eyes rolled upward and locked with his, and I gave my loving husband the best blow job he had ever received. One he'll fantasize about on long lonely nights.

Through gritted teeth, Dex groaned. "Slow down, baby. I'm close."

One hand was a blur on his shaft as I cupped his balls with the other and bobbed my head. In moments, he grabs my hair and fills my mouth. I swallowed every drop and gently stroked my nails over the tender underside of his balls.

Dex collapsed back, and Sharen hovered over him with a wink. "I told you she'd love it," she said, kissing his lips. Then she whispered in his ear. "Now it's time to give momma a little attention." She swung a leg over his head and lowered her twat to his lips. Dex greedily devoured her as she stretched out to take his cock in her mouth.

Fingers dug into my hips as Buz increased his velocity on my pussy. My eyes glazed over as I slammed back to meet each thrust. "That's it, flyboy, fuck that pussy." A minute, ten, I don't know how long the intense pleasure lasted until he froze with his dick stuffed as deep inside me as he could get it, and he cums.

From three feet away, I stared between Dex's legs as Sharen straddled his waist and impaled her pussy on his shaft. Her ass bounced as his dick appeared and disappeared inside her. Soon her juices coated his shaft in a white froth. And I found the sight so fascinating I couldn't look away.

A few minutes later, Dex rested against the sofa, and Sharen straddled him with his cock still buried inside her. Sprawled on the floor, I traced a foot over his arm. Our eyes locked, and I spread my legs with a smile. I clenched my pussy, expelling a pearl glob of cum, and asked, "Does this turn you on?"

He stared as the drop of cum slid down the lips of my labia. "More than you'll ever know," he said in a guttural moan.

Buz hugged me and asked, "How about a beer."

***

Crickets chirped in the deserted neighborhood at midnight as Buz and Sharen drove away. Dex rested an arm over my shoulders and said, "You enjoyed yourself tonight."

I exhaled a deep breath, going back inside. "Honey, I only engaged in this to make you happy."

"Wait a minute. Are you saying this didn't turn you on?"

Dex maintained the expression of an eight-year-old, being told he couldn't have any ice cream. Finally, I slipped my arms around his neck and said, "Let's go to bed." My tongue darted over my lips. "I can't wait to make love to the only man I want to fuck."

He stood rooted to the spot as I walked away. "But you started everything tonight."

"You're welcome." His shoulders dropped as he stared. I giggled and said, "Somebody had to. You guys were afraid to make a move."

"But you were so turned on."

"Have you ever heard of faking it," I said with an arch of my eyebrows.

"Honey!" I stop and face him with my hands on my hips. He asked, "Have you ever faked it with me?"

I entered the bedroom with a click of my tongue. "Are you coming?" Someday I'll tell him how much this turns me on.

***

The morning sun already had the kitchen toasty when I joined Dex. I poured myself a cup, whistling a happy tune. "You're up early."

"Not really. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Amazing. I hope you didn't wear yourself out yesterday."

Dex grabbed the phone on the first ring. His head tilted, and he said, "No, wait, who are you calling?" He nodded with a smile. "No, you have the right number. Here she is," he handed me the receiver. "It's Liz." Then, before releasing the phone, he said, "Is she as sexy as she sounds?"

I took the phone, rolling my eyes. "Hey, what's up."

"Are you entertaining?"

"No, Dex arrived home early."

"We're having a party next week. Maybe we can meet hubby?"

I giggled, staring into Dex's eyes. Then, when I controlled my laughter, I said, "Your voice fired his rockets. You're now his fantasy fuck."

Dex stormed from the kitchen with his face beet red. Alone in the kitchen, I whispered, "Hey, I need to call you back. You won't believe what happened yesterday."

I took a deep breath, questioning how to explain Frank and Liz without revealing my involvement. But a girl has to have her secrets, and after yesterday, this will be a much easier conversation.

12