'Braska Ch. 02: Hustlin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she a little turned on by this? I felt warmth pooling in my core as I shifted back into position, and the paddle lightly tapped my backside a few times. Was I a little turned on by this?

The crowd's whistles faded from my notice as I looked at the cue ball again, I let my thoughts shift to Vegas, to ruling the billiards rooms at the casinos, to the stupid amount of money I made fleecing drunk men. The several security goons the casinos would pay to keep an eye on me. I was small, looked great in a shiny skimpy dress, and was an attraction for the bored gamblers with chips to loose, bending over pool tables to show off my ass whenever I'd take a complicated shot, shifting my hips just a little, seductively, letting them get a good look so they'd at least feel like they were getting something for the money they were about to lose.

The paddle landed and the crowd counted, the thoughts of Vegas slipped from my mind as the cue ball blurred and tears pricked at my eyes. The thin cotton of my panties hadn't protected me from the blunt force of the paddle, but it had lessened the sting a little, given me a little bit of privacy, a tiny bit of dignity. Now I was stripped bare, my ass out for anyone to see, several of them had a view of my pussy, which was annoyingly warm and tingly, considering all the damage my backside as taking. The paddle fell again, and my vision was just a haze a green felt with a white blob in the middle. I bit down on my lip again and listened to a bunch of cowboys cheer as pain swept through me. The final stroke fell hard, Cole wasn't holding much back on it, and I moaned as I rocked forward, my eyes snapping shut and squeezing a couple tears out.

Shit. I couldn't start crying or I knew I wouldn't stop.

Strong hands pulled me upright, but they were Cole's this time, not Kim's. Cole swiped the tears from my cheeks, righted my shirt, then reached down and tugged up my undies, giving my bottom a little pat as she did.

"Come to the bar, let these folks buy you drink or two, kid."

She turned and left me there. I had to tug my own jeans up over my sore backside. A few cowboys cuffed my shoulders as I buckled my belt.

"You did great kid, Cole's got an arm on her." And similar compliments and friendly condolences for the loss of my backside were given. I grinned, which may have been slightly more of a grimace than a smile, and accepted offers for free shots and beers, heading over to the bar. I measured my breaths, still trying to keep my composure, and peered around for Kim, who seemed to have vanished.

I found her at the bar, and I slipped between barstools to stand next to her, opting not to sit for obvious reasons.

I gave her a little shove when she didn't look up at me right away. And a few locals called over my other shoulder for my drinks to be on them.

I ordered two shots of whiskey and another beer. I hadn't finished my first beer, but it was warm and forgotten by the pool table.

"You mad?" Kim asked as Cole poured my shots.

I slid one over to her, and nudged her slightly with my shoulder, the lifted the shot and waited. She clinked hers against mine and we threw them back, it burned a bit, but it was smoother than I expected. Upper shelf whiskey then. I nodded at Cole, still holding my glass up. She winked at me as she slid a beer to me. Another red ale. I chugged it down, still fighting tears. My ass hurt, but that alone wasn't the problem. Kim was upset, I was embarrassed, and damn it, apparently spankings made me emotional, whether it was a punishment or not.

I drained my beer. Then stole Kim's and started in on hers before slapping my keys onto the bar in front of her.

"Take me for a drive?" I asked, my voice hoarse with unshed tears, before polishing off her drink.

Kim looked at me in surprise, cocking her head slightly as if she were trying to figure me out. But she picked up the keys and tossed an arm over my shoulder, leading me out of the bar.

Kim was silent as she led me to the truck, but my emotions were drowning out most everything anyway. The bruises from the thrashing Cole had given me had just faded, and now my ass was even more bruised, I was sure of it. Kim opened the passenger door for me and I stared at the seat not looking forward to sitting down in the least.

"Hey, you okay?" Kim asked, her arm still draped across my shoulders. "I mean...I know your not, like...fuck. I didn't know Cole would do that, Cat, I'm sorry. If I'd known I'd have said six, not twelve." She gave me a little squeeze, and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I turned towards her and buried my face in her shoulder, nearly knocking her back a step.

"Whoa, hey...okay." She wrapped her arms around me as I let the tears I'd held back overflow.

"I'm not mad." I choked out. "I'm a little mad but not really." I reveled in the feeling of Kim's long fingered hands stroking my back as I sobbed against her.

"I thought, inside. When you said..." Kim seemed to be searching for exactly how to express her concerns.

"I just said that 'cause if you were nice to me then," I explained, pulling back and looking up at her through my thick eyelashes, which were sticking together, "I would have started crying and messed the whole thing up. It was embarrassing enough."

I leaned back against her, hiding my face again in humiliation. I don't like crying in front of people, but I rarely cry alone. It's a response to being comforted, if I'm alone, I might squeeze out a few frustrated tears, but all my shitty emotions will just pack themselves down inside me.

"I get like this after..." I mumbled, trailing off.

Kim scoffed, squeezing me in a tight hug. "After what? Getting public spankings?" She asked dryly, "Does that happen to you often?"

"No!" I protested, still clinging to her. I tightened my hands around the fistfuls of shirt I'd grabbed at her side. She was wearing some black band tee with the sleeves ripped off, a hooded sweatshirt tied around her waist. "But after last time Cole..."

"Wait, Cole's paddled you before?" Kim asked, pulling from me slightly and reaching a hand between us to turn my face up so our gazes met.

I shook my head and sniffled. "No." I explained. "She used her belt last time. After I punched that guy."

"I didn't hear about that." Kim said, her brow furrowing slightly. "I heard Rich just got tossed out and banned for a week."

"She made me wait in the backroom until after closing." I told her. "Since I'm renting a room she couldn't really toss me on the street." I wanted to look away, but Kim held my gaze, her hand firm under my chin. "She bent me over her desk and whipped me, then she made me stand in the corner while she finished clearing up the bar. I didn't cry until she came back and put me over her lap like a little kid. Spanked my bare ass. She held me after and I was a hot mess. Kinda like now."

"Jesus." Kim breathed, then she swiped at my face with her thumbs, clearing away the tears. "I'm sorry, Kitten. If I'd known that I woulda just dared you to sing karaoke or something else embarrassing."

"I'm actually a pretty decent singer." I mumbled, "That wouldn't've worked anyway."

"Still." Kim leaned down and kissed my cheek, just below my eye. "Come on, lets go for a drive. You can sleep over at my place unless Cole's got you on curfew." Her tone had taken on it's old teasing lilt, which was relief. I didn't want her to be mad or guilty, and it seemed like all of that had been washed away.

"Shut up." I said, biting back a smile. "I'm 26, I don't have a curfew."

I slipped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. She returned the gesture and I melted into her for a few moments. Finally, Kim pulled back and patted my ass lightly.

"Sorry, you'll have to sit down in the truck."

She handed me up and buckled my seat belt for me before closing the door and jogging round to get in.

We drove for an hour or so, exploring the backroads and listening to country music, the only radio station that got reception. I shifted uncomfortably every time we hit a pot hole, and Kim thankfully avoided gravel and dirt roads at first, but finally she pulled down a long dirt drive that took us through a sparsely wooded area. After a few minutes of painful, for me, riding on the bumpy road, Kim switched the radio off as we pulled into a clearing on the edge of a river. It was a clear night, and the star light was reflecting off the water, distracting me so that I didn't notice Kim turn of the engine and come around to open my door for me. She'd parked parallel to the river, which was on my side of the truck.

"Oh...we're...here? Somewhere?" I asked. Letting her hand me out of the truck as I stared dreamily at the river.

"I bought this chunk of land from my brother. Just twenty acres, mostly wooded, there's a five acre field down river. Need to fence it all still." Kim said. "But I'm going to build a house right here, where I put the tent." Kim gestured to a large wall tent I hadn't noticed. It was about 12x12 square, the size and shape of a small cabin. It even had a stove pipe coming out the top.

"I was gonna put up a tipi, but I don't know how to make one, and I found this one craigslist, so..."

"So cool!" I beamed at her, "I can't believe you own all this land! I wanna buy something someday. Somewhere."

"Graphic design probably pays you enough to pick something up out here." Kim said, reaching down and lacing her fingers through mine.

I shrugged, not wanting to admit that there was a good chance I'd be moving on before setting down roots. I always managed to get into trouble of some sort. I worked mostly online, on my own schedule, and I'd made enough money in Vegas that I could buy house if I wanted without a bank loan. But with time on my hands, and drink warm in my belly, I tended to make bad decisions eventually, and get on the wrong side of the wrong people. Vegas, LA, Salt Lake, even sleepy Boise: the story had always been the same. If I kept to myself things were fine, but as soon as I started partying or gambling or drinking more than a beer or two I managed to piss someone off and it was easier to just hit the road than stay and deal with the consequences.

My latest stop, in a town with a population of about 2,200, I figured I might be able to stay out of trouble longer without all the big city distractions and attractions. I'd kept my head down, kept to myself, not let anyone in. I'd still gotten in trouble...though only a little. And now Kim...

I shifted from foot to foot, my attention wandering to my sore backside.

"Did you...are you...uh..." Kim stammered, and I looked up at her curiously. She stared at the water sheepishly for a moment then tugged my hand and led me to the back of the truck. She opened the bed and sat on the tailgate, then pulled me to stand facing her between her legs.

"I want to kiss you." Kim said, locking her gaze into mine. The sentence sounded unfinished, and she didn't lean down to make good on it.

"But?" I prompted.

"Are you and Cole..." She trailed off, arching one eyebrow, something I've never mastered.

"No. I mean we...after she...oh god." I leaned forward, dropping my gaze and letting my forehead rest against Kim's collar bones.

"Tell me." Kim said softly, "I don't want to piss her off, or mess anything you guys have up. But I like you, Kitten. You're adorable, and funny, and I admit I was disappointed that it wasn't me paddling you back at the bar. I wouldn't have been as harsh as Cole."

"It still would have hurt!" I whined a bit in protest. "But you really like me?" I asked.

"Yeah, but...tell me about Cole." Kim's hands roamed over my back slipping under my shirt so her fingers brushed the soft skin of my lower back.

"We're not together." I assured her. "When she was spanking me over her lap, I could feel she was...you know, packing. It was kinda hot. After she calmed me down I asked her to fuck me. I just needed a release, you know? She did, and then she put me bed after, and...she didn't stay, Kim. We're not...I'm not hers."

"If I kiss you will you be mine?" Kim asked softly.

"Mostly. I think I'd like that." I replied. "I don't I'd want to say no to Cole, though. She...it's hard to explain. There's a dynamic there that makes me feel safe, taken care of. Would that be okay?" I peered up at her again, hoping she'd take the opportunity to reassure me with that kiss I'd been aching for since she'd first slid into the booth across from me at the café.

"We can try it and find out." Kim said, and she leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were soft and sure, she nipped lightly at my lower lip. "I can take care of you too, Kitten." Kim mumbled against my lips, and I shuddered as she slid off the tailgate and her hands slid lower on my body. "As long as you're a good girl," She purred against me, sliding her hands into my jeans and squeezing my bruised cheeks firmly. "and if you're naughty I know just how to handle you." I whimpered as her kiss deepened. She pulled her hands free and unbuckled my belt. She opened my jeans and pushed them down to just below the swell of my ass cheeks, exposing my heated bottom to the cool night air.

Her hands roamed over my ass she leaned down to bite at my neck, licking and sucking to soothe after each nip. My legs felt like jello, and I clung to her, my breath quickening.

"If you're too naughty though, if I'm ever too angry to handle you myself" she gave my ass a firm squeeze, making me moan at both the pain and the heat that flushed through my core. "I'll just have you go ask Cole for a paddling. She'll be happy to oblige. And if I find out she's had to punish you for something," Kim went on, "you'll get a spanking from me after, understand?"

"Yes..." I gasped as Kim's fingers parted my cheeks and slide down to toy at my pussy with her fingertips. "Yes, Kim, I'll be good for you." I wasn't sure if she was serious, but her husky voice going on about dominating me, spanking me, possessing me, got me so incredibly hot.

Kim turned us and lifted me up by the hips, setting me down on the tailgate. I groaned as my ass hit the cold metal. It chafed, but the cooler temperature was also soothing. Kim tugged off my boots, followed swiftly by my jeans. She pulled my panties off slowly, smirking at the small wet spot my arousal had left there. She held them up, looking them over.

"Wonder Woman. Cute." She chuckled. Then she balled them up and held them under my nose. "Open your mouth." She coaxed me, her command gentle but not one to be disobeyed.

I opened my mouth and let her stuff my panties into it, my own scent filling my mouth and nose. She hooked her hands under my knees and lifted them up even as she lowered her mouth to my wanting pussy.

She didn't tease, didn't build up. She simply licked me from ass to clit, making me moan into my panties as I bit down on them. She sucked my clit into her mouth and sucked hard, flicking with her tongue.

I clamped my thighs around her ears and screamed into the panty gag as I came, riding her tongue as my hips bucked under her rough ministrations. As my orgasm ebbed, she pulled back a bit, my legs limp over her shoulders. She reached up and snatched the panties from my mouth, stuffing them into her back pocket.

"Cat, look at me." She rasped. Her chin was damp with my juices and she stared up at me her dark eyes, I met them and for a moment I could swear the stars were reflected in them.

"Kim." Her name spilled over my lips and she drank it in, her gaze going thirsty and a bit wild.

"Kitten, I'm wanna fuck you till you beg me to stop." She growled up at me, "And then I want to force you to cum one more time." I held her gaze for a heated moment before words just kept pouring out of me.

"Oh, god yes, Kim. Please, fuck me, I want you inside me."

"I'm not going to stop 'till I'm finished." She warned me, fingers teasing at my opening. "Say yes one more time, and you're mine."

"Yes, make me yours Kim." I begged. "Please." My clit ached from the rough attentions, but also ached for more. I wanted to feel her filling me up.

Her mouth closed over my clit again and I moaned at the pain/pleasure response my nerve endings shot through my body. She slid two fingers inside me and curled them upward, stroking my g-spot. I tossed my head back and the stars swam above me as I cried out wordlessly, letting her coax my body towards another, fuller orgasm. I felt the pressure building low in my belly, in my pussy, needing out, needing release.

I opened my mouth to warn her, but just then she sucked hard on my clit and I came, fluid gushing from me as I squirted streams of cum all over her hands and face. Her lips left my clit and I heard her swear under her breath in surprise, then her mouth closed on me again a split second later, coaxing what little fluid was left in me out. Then, instead of pulling back, she locked down on my clit with her lips and tongue and slipped another finger inside me.

"Kim...Kim...please...god you've wrecked me." I sobbed out, though by body was too dehydrated to produce tears. "Kim please, stop...oh god your filling me up, so much...too much. Just...please it's too much on my clit."

I groaned and struggled as she sucked harder and slid a fourth finger inside of me, but her free hand locked around one of my legs holding me in place.

"Please, Kim," I remembered her promise to make me beg for mercy and realized she hadn't just been talking dirty, she'd been very, very serious. I wasn't sure I could cum again for her, even though I knew that's what she wanted. "I don't think I can...Kim please let me go." I begged, and she started moving her fingers inside me rhythmically, fill me up, fucking me entirely. Her hand twisted around in me, and I felt her thumb pressing against the puckered hole of my back entrance.

"Oh, god, no, Kim not there, please...fuck, fuck, please." She hummed against me as she pressed against the tight ring of muscle, her thumb slick with my juices. The vibration of her lips swept through me and sent heat shooting throughout my body, pleasure and pain, the overstimulation made my head swim. For a moment I thought I was going to pass out, then her thumb pressed home, sliding into me, and I tensed, slamming back into my body fully.

"Oooh, god, oh fuck, Kim please, I'll be good for you. I want to be good for you so bad, but I can't..." I tried to force my body to relax, and she took that as a cue to start fucking me fully, filling my pussy and my ass, holding me still with one hand, and suckling my clit until I was trembling with the pleasure and pain of it all. I'd never felt so wholly possessed.

"Fuck, Kim, I'm going to die if I don't cum now, please..." I moaned, losing track of what exactly I was saying. "I need you; I need you to make me!" I fell back as she slammed her hand into me, fucking and sucking me harder. My body shook like I was being electrocuted, and I was glad no-one was there to watch me completely lose control.

"F-f-fuck!" I yelled as I felt the orgasm slam into me. But then it was Kim's name on my lips, again and again as I came around her hand, my whole body pulsing as she forced the orgasm from me, stars in the night sky seeming to bloom as my pupils dilated and my vision was filled with light. Finally, the orgasm faded, a minute, and hour and eternity later for all I knew.

Everything was spinning, every sensation sharp. My ass hurt like hell, the rivets of the truck bed dug into my back, and my pussy and asshole flared with heat and sensation as Kim slowly slid free. Finally, she released my clit and I shuddered, gasping for breath, desperate to get control. I couldn't stop shaking, aftershocks slamming through me. I'd had great sex before, by I felt like my mind had actually been blown. My thoughts were scattered and incoherent, the stars were blindingly bright, the sounds of the forest and river seemed so loud, even the ticking as the engine continued to cool down after our long drive was overwhelming.